Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (517272 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2008
dayokanu:

Folahan, Its like bringing a knife to a gunfight these scummies(Jackal and I man) would kill you. They would detach you mind from spirit, Body from soul
Then I' out of here : '( cry cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2008
dayokanu:

Chacal and I-man,

Bloody Pedophile, why battle the underaged boy pick your size.

If the boy is under aged,the situation can still be salvaged.I recommend invasive brain surgery to reconnect the circuits in his brain.If that doesn't work,a castration is the only therapy that will help him.

dayokanu:

here I come grin grin grin . The ruler is back!!!!!!!

Nobody noticed you bleeping left in the first place.

Ruler of what? The UEFA Cup? Europe's 2nd tier leagues? That's the problem with Germans and German wannabes,like Hitler's 1000 year Reich,they think they rule the world sad

Concentrate on FC Hollywood's exploits in the EUFA Cup,leave the football section to the footballing heavyweights.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Folahann

I'm sorry you'll have to wriggle out of this one on your own, I can't help you

@ Chacal

the ball was played from the right and ended up in the right side of the goal, it didn't swerve unduly, it did beat the wall, but James was really wack placing the wall and standing behind it, elementary mistake a good goalie should not make. tongue

It was good, maybe even very good. . .but the best freekick in the premiership? Even you wouldn't believe that. wink

Why are y'all loaning out Manucho? I knew something like that would happen, even for Fergie it would be a heck of a gamble to take a player from Angola straight into the Premiership. . .he needs to acclamatise.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2008
@Debosky

Why don't you take of those blinkers for once and acknowledge true greatness! Did you say the goal "maybe even good"

The Daily Mail described it as "magnificient",the Mirror as a "wonder free kick",the Times as[i] "special"[/i],e.t.c.You think they are all Mancs?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2008
If the boy is under aged,the situation can still be salvaged.I recommend invasive brain surgery to reconnect the circuits in his brain.If that doesn't work,a castration is the only therapy that will help him.

You mean castration worked for you?Nobody noticed you bleeping left in the first place.

Ruler of what? Huh The UEFA Cup? Europe's 2nd tier leagues? That's the problem with Germans and German wannabes,like Hitler's 1000 year Reich,they think they rule the world Sad

Concentrate on FC Hollywood's exploits in the EUFA Cup,leave the football section to the footballing heavyweights.

Who are the heavy weights cos I didnt see a Milanista or a Madridista here.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ I-man

the same English press felt that with the squad England had, they would win the last World Cup grin grin They are obviously suffering from superlative-overload, even getting your pee into the bowl without spilling it on the floor is described as magnificent grin grin

Besides, it was a slow news Wednesday - no terror attacks, no news of Obj shagging his neighbour's nanny or anything else, so them press boys got creative to sell their papers. wink

I said it may be good, but not as good as SAF said, I guess he was a little carried away. . .it happens to the best of us wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Iman3(m): 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2008
dayokanu:

You mean castration worked for you?Nobody noticed you bleeping left in the first place.

That's the problem with dimwits like you.How could anyone notice me leave when I never left? You Bavarians have been reputed to engage in incest and all kinds of perversions so I guess you will actually get a kick out of being castrated.

Who are the heavy weights because I didnt see a Milanista or a Madridista here.

You are putting FC Hollywood on the same pedestal as Serie A and La Liga giants? grin I guess in Bavaria,the UEFA Cup is where Europe's heavyweights are to be found.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Debosky,

Manucho had problems with his work permit. Since he does not have the required number of caps for Angola . . He has to start in Europe first.
He is going to Panathanaikos but should be ready by next season. It has nothing to do with his ability.
That guy is a GORILLA and will cause trouble and trauma for Toure/Gallas. grin grin

Ronaldo's freekick was magnificient. Were u a science student?
Guess u didn't do projectile in elementary science . .It was how he hit the ball:clearing the wall and dipping in time to find the target that is magnificient
He doesn't bend em around the wall in a spin . . . . .He digs em in a ballerina style. tongue tongue
Please . . . .give him the credits. . . .I know its hard for y'all sods to admit it. grin

@ Dayokanu,

Bleep Jay-Z . . . . .  .
I rock WHORES . . . .You rock FELLAS(Nas in ETHER). grin grin

@ Folahann,

Not even your comrades can help u out on this one.
Lemme make u an offer . . . . . .Surrender you are GAY and i will bovver u no more.
If u don't admit to it . . .I will taunt u from now till kingdom come.
Agreed?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dayokanu(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

Bleep Jay-Z . . . . . .
I rock WHORES . . . .You rock FELLAS(Nas in ETHER). Grin Grin
Sign in as cougar I say!!!!! You a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a stan
I still whip your ass, you thirty-six in a karate class
You tae-bo hoe, tryna work it out you tryin to kick knowledge?

@ Folahann,

Not even your comrades can help u out on this one.
Lemme make u an offer . . . . . .Surrender you are GAY and i will bovver u no more.
If u don't admit to it . . .I will taunt u from now till kingdom come.
Agreed?

Quit flirting with the boy He is for Debosky alone. You got hymen already
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2008
Chacal
I said go and ssort things out with Gamine
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2008
Well it seems we both missed classes, you missing grammar while I missed projectiles tongue grin

Chacal:

@ Debosky,

Ronaldo's freekick was magnificient. Were u a science student?
Guess u didn't do projectile in elementary science . .It was how he hit the ball:clearing the wall and dipping in time to find the target that is magnificient
He doesn't bend em around the wall in a spin . . . . .He digs em in a ballerina style. tongue tongue
Please . . . .give him the credits. . . .I know its hard for y'all sods to admit it. grin

dude its magnificent. . .like I said, maybe you got so carried away you even mis-spelled the word grin

clearing the wall and ending up in the net is the basic requirement for a free-kick to end up as a goal, there's nothing 'magnificent' or magnificient grin grin about that ok wink

Or wait. . .maybe it was 'magnificient' and we are talking about two different things all together

what does your ELFIN brain regard as the definition of magnificient? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ Debosky,

That was a cheap shot . . . .a typo.
It has nuthing to do with what we are saying here at all. . . . . .Ronaldo's freekick was unique and stunning.
The whole English media wouldn't be shouting over it if it was an ordinary Kolo Toure or Van persie's pile driver, u gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Dayokanu,

Ha, Dayo-Nazi get gunned up and clapped quick
Mr Debosky get gunned up and clapped quick
Your whole damn Bundesliga gunned up and clapped quick
Folahann, damn you on Fab4's manliness.
So little shorty's gettin gunned up and clapped quick
How much of Chacal's rhymes is gon' come out your fat lips?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 12:03am On Feb 01, 2008
Indecency
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 12:15am On Feb 01, 2008
@Folahann

must u always post ? . . . the more u feel the need to post, the more u spew unadulterated bunkum !!!  sad

it becomes unfair to others when u get used as a benchmark to refer to others . . .haba !  embarassed

@Mr Magnificient Jackal grin

save us these rants abeg . . . .its not the best goal we have seen in our lifetime, simply put the press are just trying  to hype up CRon so much that when he dips in form terribly, HE WOULD BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR THEIR UNABATED BASHINGS  tongue  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 12:20am On Feb 01, 2008
@ MC Omo,

You are a manie/meanie.
Bloody Hell. . . . . . . . .U just killed ur own comrade.
Crisis in ARSELAND? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 12:46am On Feb 01, 2008
forget it dude . . . . in Arseland there is respect for elders tongue

Folahann will sure take a cue from my admonishing him to become a better person that will later ridicule u just like Ritchboi has often done of recent tongue cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 12:59am On Feb 01, 2008
Ritchboy ridicules me?
I am having a larf. grin grin grin grin grin
He is ma punch bag . . . . I have given him enough body blows to make him die of Parkingson's disease. grin grin

Folahann's grooming seems to be taking forever.
Why don't u send him out on loan as he is too crude to be playing in this league.
I heard there's a psychiatric hospiital in Abeokuta/Yaba . . . . It can't be too far from Ketu, innit?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 1:08am On Feb 01, 2008
so chacal thinks i'm his punch bag and kitaun thinks he admonished me.
nairaland is full of delusional folks tongue

chacal,

ur no match for moi.i kill you muthafukin ants wid a sledge hammer

quoting jay z seems to be in vogue wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 1:17am On Feb 01, 2008
heard rvp is back in training.lets hope he stays FIT this time around.we need sum o' this kinda MAGIC

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=P6BH6EFF
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 1:21am On Feb 01, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

Lemme tell u what i think . . . . .

U have the mentality and the fire but u lack originality in ur stuffs.
Blimey. . . . .90% of ur works are bitten from Jackal . . . . grin grin grin grin
If someone is not smoking his toe-nails or pubic hair, u are killing somebwoy with a sledgehammer or fuckever . . . .
C'mon geezer . . . . .add spice and suspense to ur ideas then maybe u can play in the Premier league.
Right now . . . . .feel free to express yourself in the conference league with Folahann and maybe J UNIT.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 1:31am On Feb 01, 2008
This is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 1:36am On Feb 01, 2008
toe-nails?pubic hair? i think u got me confused wid sum1 else. cool
sledge hammer? ahhhhhhhhh, is dat among ur "works" as well?

nigga u aint fit enuf to flush ma poop.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 1:39am On Feb 01, 2008
Ddo you still remember this guy
[flash=400,400]http://www.megavideo.com/v/QA28Y4Y550529b2104e70ecec3db15c8e625db48.60493617.0[/flash]
He's back
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 3:55am On Feb 01, 2008
@Ritchboi

nigg@ what ? undecided

delusional indeed ! shocked

u must think u can do in Chacal @ dis very game . . . . undecided

REMEMBER WHEN U HAD UR GPRS-ENABLED COLORED SCREEN NOKIA 3310 FONE tongue DOING OVERTIME AND U POSTING SAME SH@T SEVERAL TIMES ? grin

@CHACAL

now go a likkle bit more direct and I will spare some info maself cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 7:19am On Feb 01, 2008
And Gael 'Can't remember there was a player called Cashley' gets his first call up to the French national team.
Really deserves it.He has become one of the best left backs in the EPL.Good for the lad.Hope he makes the position his own
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 7:21am On Feb 01, 2008
I meant Gael Clichy,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2008
HNIC:

And Gael 'Can't remember there was a player called Cashley' gets his first call up to the French national team.
Really deserves it.He has become one of the best left backs in the EPL.Good for the lad.Hope he makes the position his own

@HNIC,

Yep,good for the lad,I have so much confidence in Gael too.He will go very far.I know this for sure as les bleus don't av so many good 3s
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2008
Any gooners in the house?How d'you guys see the match against man city
It's a game we must win and pray that those irritating neighbour's of ours at least hold man u to a draw.
I just hope oue defence will be disciplined and take no prisoners.We have really missed Kolo,it is his presence on the backline that  makes me stomach senderos
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2008
Talking about missing Kolo,I think Arsene made a wrong call by not buying some rugged african or south american defenders during the January transfer window to bolster our defence.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2008
Mc,
a coloured screen 3310 wid GPRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And u wonder wh
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2008
Mc,
a coloured screen 3310 wid GPRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And u wonder why i use the term 'delusional'?
what do u mean by "remember when"? If i'm not wid ma laptop i browse from ma fone(like i'm doing now).Is dat a bad thing?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2008
NOW,I'M ANNOYED with Fabio Capello,what point is he trying to make leaving out a gunners fan like David Beckham and a gunner lkie Theo Walcott from his squad.I just ran through this list more than 5 times and I cant find Theo,s name there
Player
Club
DOB
Starts
Sub
Caps
Goals

David James
Portsmouth

Scott Carson
Aston Villa (on loan)

Chris Kirkland
Wigan Athletic

Wayne Bridge
Chelsea

Ashley Cole
Chelsea

Curtis Davies
Aston Villa

Rio Ferdinand
Manchester United

Glen Johnson
Portsmouth

Ledley King
Tottenham Hotspur

Nicky Shorey
Reading

Wes Brown
Manchester United

Joleon Lescott
Everton

Micah Richards
Manchester City

Matthew Upson
West Ham United

Jonathan Woodgate
Tottenham Hotspu

Michael Carrick
Manchester United

Steven Gerrard
Liverpool

Gareth Barry
Aston Villa

Jermaine Jenas
Tottenham Hotspur

Owen Hargreaves
Manchester United

Joe Cole
Chelsea

Ashley Young
Aston Villa

Stewart Downing
Middlesbrough

Shaun Wright-Phillips
Chelsea

David Bentley
Blackburn Rovers

Emile Heskey
Wigan Athletic

Gabriel Agbonlahor
Aston Villa

Michael Owen
Newcastle United

Wayne Rooney
Manchester United

Peter Crouch
Liverpool

I know we dont av a lot of Brits on the Gunners squad,but to leave out Theo,

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.