Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (511828 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by creamdream: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2008
Arsenal for life
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2008

Will always be like this
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2008
Guys take a look @ this poster from one Man u fan (by name teemoe or temumu,kind of forgot his name)before our match against city,
" you think you know,,,,but you have no idea
gunners MUST drop points today, im gettin tired of them sniffing my champion butt."

Talk is cheap,who's laughing now,mr man u fan?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2008
learn to ignore d scummies who aint objective
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2008
Adebayor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy

cool game . dudu's goal was superb tongue

scummies were just lucky angry spurs messed up tongue grin

we are back where we belong!!! cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2008
mukina2:

we are back where we belong!!! cool grin
That's exactly where we belong
[img]http://re3.mm-a7.yimg.com/image/3727026220[/img]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2008
Fola
you have also started smiley madness tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2008
If we had lost pr drew; the likes of worm and nathief would have invaded our thread tryin to act like football pundit who read games. Hmmm! Wonder what they are doing right now grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DualCore1: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2008
ayusman16:

Hmmm! Wonder what they are doing right now grin
viewing the thread as guests
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2008
@Mukina cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2008
we back
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2008
Let's see with more matches
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 12:19am On Feb 03, 2008
arsenal all the way

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2008
Now any doubting thomasses who did not believe Adebayor deserved the BBC African footballer of the year 2007 can now shove it
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2008
Except matches are rescsheduled,we will be lifting the premiership trophy on the 11th of May(officially) @ the stadium of light away to sunderland.So we need to aim @ getting the max 39 points from the thirteen games(6 home and 7 away).Now we have a lot of tricky fixtures on the road,so we cannot afford to drop points.Infact I pray we should win ALL our games,the only one we "may"draw without any consequences is the April 12 fixture away to Man U @ old and dilapidated trafford.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2008
Except matches are rescheduled,we will be lifting the premiership trophy on the 11th of May(officially) @ the stadium of light away to sunderland.So we need to aim @ getting the max 39 points from the thirteen games(6 home and 7 away).Now we have a lot of tricky fixtures on the road,so we cannot afford to drop points.Infact I pray we should win ALL our games,the only one we "may"draw without any consequences is the April 12 fixture away to Manchester United @ old and dilapidated trafford.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tommyex(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2008
Adebayor has all the potential to be 1 of the best strikers,he has always had it within him,but he had a small mentality maybe cos of his small country or continent,but I feel he is coming into his own now.I hope toure aint too badly injured.

I never knew Ronaldo could have a bad game sef,more of that!! smiley

Can the arsenal fans come and rub the goodluck on Nigeria today?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2008
tommyex:

Can the arsenal fans come and rub the goodluck on Nigeria today?

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2008
Mukina
Why you dey laugh, you don't believe
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2008
why must i not laff? grin tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tommyex(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2008
I weak oo,something funny them no go laff?
Anyway I am happy Arsenal is coming back to good form,but Fabre is still 70% inform,I wish him luck cos Milan is at hand and that PATO kid is not happy at all oo
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 12:57am On Feb 04, 2008
Nothing is  grin able here, everything is  sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2008
I can see the mancs have crawled back into their holes,
The Arsenal is back to where it belongs.Top of the table.
I am still singing, OH ADEBAYOR, OH ADEbayor(3ce),
He's certainly the striker in form!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2008
God bless Clattenburg . . . .our fave Gunner ref, at least una get Mike Riley   tongue

Adebayor . . . . I maintain will win the Golden boot at the end of the season, the mere fact that he is playing next to MR COOL IN FRONT OF GOAL- EDUARDO has even propelled him to be more composed than ever, little wonder when we spoke last he promised me from now on HE WILL BE SCORING AT LEAST BRACES  grin  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by YourFather: 12:14am On Feb 05, 2008
For the most fun team to support in the world Gunnerz for life baby!!!

Durella's Gunnerz Anthem

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MUhxlgzWMBw
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2008
Someone should join me in praying that Kolo gets full and soonest recovery,not for the Ivory Coast,but for the GUNNERS dash for the title
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:59am On Feb 05, 2008
Message to the GUNNERS,
HEAR YE, HEAR YE
BE STRONG AND OF BELIEVING SPIRIT
FOR THE 2007/2008 EPL TITLE IS YOURS ALREADY
ANY OTHER CONTENDERS WILL BE DISSAPPOINTED
FOR THE RACE BE NOT FOR THE SWIFT OR
THEY THAT BUY MEXICAN STRIKERS OR
THEY THAT CHANGE THEIR COACHES AND BUY WELL-TRAVELLED FRENCH STRIKERS
NAY,BUT THE RACE IS FOR THEY THAT PLAY BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL
INDEED,THE RACE IS FOR THE GUNNERS
SHALLOM
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A2b(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2008
Let them hate!!! But we R out 4 them this season, ,We have been telling them that Arsene knows but, ?Adebayor cant jst stop scoring,Hleb wow, Flamini Gatuso,Cesc Fantastic. UP GUNNERS NEVER SAY DIE ATTITUDE
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2008
I don't know what you guys think,but I suggest to our players to start beefing up our GD,so against blackburn rovers,I need +4
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DisGuy: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2008
rasputinn:

I don't know what you guys think,but I suggest to our players to start beefing up our GD,so against blackburn rovers,I need +4

yea adebayor to score two headers, one with his right foot and the fourth with his left foot!!

I think we should also start shooting from outside the box, Hleb and flamini especially grin

thank goodness Togo didn't qualify for the ANC grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2008
rasputinn:

Someone should join me in praying that Kolo gets full and soonest recovery,not for the Ivory Coast,but for the GUNNERS dash for the title
Oh! smiley Kolo is just relaxing in Ghana for Gunners, he will play only the final (if they reach)so as to reduce the fatique when he gets back to Emirates
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2008
Its amazing how free our thread is of the usual muppets it is very good to win.Cant wait for RVP to be fully fit lets see if Man.Utds phony trinity would be able to stand our own holy trinity (Adebayor,Dudu,RVP)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.