Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,074 members, 7,859,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (517242 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Nobody: 4:16am On Feb 02, 2008
@creamdream, nice one there
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2008
I-man:

Gayners,listen to your god,Arsene Wenger, saying the truth for once grin Wenger confesses

How pathetic,I wonder how ALL these Gunner-haters see themselvces anytime they attemp to score a cheap point on us.To think that they're actually hooked on this thread so much so that they now post comments.Well my message t'yall is this STOP PRETENDING,PURGE YOURSELVES OF THE SIN OF ASSOCIATING WITH DYING TEAMS and come and experience BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2008
Send Senderos away
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ Mukina2 (you are the only Muki this thread should recognise),I like Jens too,he has a more intimidating presence between the posts,but his reflexes are fading and he commits those inexplicable blunders that only Jens can commit
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2008
Arsene is a great coach no doubt,but @ times he tries to prove a point and that normally costs us.I cant believe the January transfer window just came and went without him signing up a rough,rugged and raw 5,to hold sway while Kolo is away at the nations cup.That's why we drew with Birmingham and that's why Man u inow tops the table
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2008
Arsene is a great coach no doubt,but @ times he tries to prove a point  and that normally costs us.I cant believe the January transfer window just came and went without him signing up a rough,rugged and raw 5,to hold sway while Kolo is away at the nations cup.That's why we drew with Birmingham and that's why Man u inow tops the table
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2008
Adebayor! Adebayor!! grin grin

1-0 to the Arsenal! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2008
EDUARDOOOOOO!!!! cheesy

What a classy finish from a counter! cool

Arsenal cruising!!! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2008
CRAP! angry

Clichy error gives City a lifeline sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by teemoe(m): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2008
up city!!!!! do it for your neighbours guys
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2008
Its gonna end 3-1 to the Arsenal teemoe wink

Come on you REDS!! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2008
And Clichy spoils his call-up to the french national team, with a senderos-like error

BTW- Finally we get a twenty goal striker since henry, go Ade
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by teemoe(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ debosky
you think you know,,,,but you have no idea
gunners MUST drop points today, im gettin tired of them sniffing my champion butt.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2008
Arsene is a great coach no doubt,but @ times he tries to prove a point  and that normally costs us.I cant believe the January transfer window just came and went without him signing up a rough,rugged and raw 5,to hold sway while Kolo is away at the nations cup.That's why we drew with Birmingham and that's why Man u now tops the table
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2008
teemoe:

@ debosky
you think you know,,,,but you have no idea
gunners MUST drop points today, im gettin tired of them sniffing my champion butt.
ARSENAL RULES,dammit,aint we too much,shameless player haters can't just do without visiting our thread.They think by writing crap they'd make us feel bad.Odiodi for una,it only shows you aint having enough with your bored teams.

So fellow Gunners try and rescue as many frustrated fans of other teams as possible,who are dying to be Arsenal fans but are afraid of what their mothers will say
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2008
rough rugged 5 indeed, so signing a player would've instantly prevented Arsenal from drawing? Get real kiddo

what of three 3-0 victories in January? was Kolo's absence felt then?

anyways, that is a comment for another day. . .Sagna almost injured with Jens undecided

We need one more goal to kill this game off! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2008
ADEBAYORRRRRR!!!!! cheesy

3-1 Gunners! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2008
Please who remembers adbeyor's recent goal history is it now 11 in 10 or sumn, swear down wenger just said thierry who? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2008
He has scored in 8 consecutive games now. . .If he does this for three more games he will break Titi's record for scoring in 10 consecutive games cheesy

Ade is a champion gladiator, what desire and hunger! Even after getting fouled, he made sure he got up and still was in the box to slot home the goal.

Not forgetting that exquisite goal by Eduardo shocked what skill, what composure! cool

Clichy made an error alright, uncharacteristic, but I think he more than made up for it. Sagna was powerful down the wing, but had a number of unusually wayward crosses. Senderos was near perfect, ditto Gallas.

Jens made the right decision on the two main occasions he was needed, Diaby was superb again, though losing possession dangerously at times.

All in all, an excellent result, with no RVP, Rosicky, Kolo, Eboue, Gilberto, Denilson cheesy

Keep it up boys, now those darn Spurs better win or draw today! tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by holythug(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ folahun
guess wat i over heard all dey said cos i was d photographer
anyocha
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by holythug(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2008
wat about turnin star to kids, uhn?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2008
On the 19th of January,I read sporting life and it was written that Kanu told adebayor to emulate Henry's record. The inspiration by Kanu is great, we saw him when the boys were up against Benin.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by pahtahkee: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2008
Adebayor is fast becoming a legend!

The combination of Eduardo, Adebayor and Diaby is a killer anyday!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ade for making my evening!!! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2008
Very good result for the gunners.

Adebayor is just making me eat all my words.

He has stopped all the silly showboating and is now really playing for the team.

well done Adebayor.

I would like to also praise Senderos, he has been very good in kolo's absence and has shown some of the qualities that Wenger must have seen in him.

Now lets hope those useless spuds can do some damage against manaure.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ndelta1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2008
Arsenal will everly top, I love arsenal, thats my constituency since 1995, i love the Club, Up arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by creamdream: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2008
Arsenal 3 man city 1
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2008
We are back on top and it was a very classy win we where even nice to dash them a goal to boot this Gunner team cant be stopped we are back on top for good
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by creamdream: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2008
i must confess the next few games will be challenging for arsenal, i no go lie e go hard, bettween blackburn, man united (fa cup),Ac milan (c lg), aston villa ,with the chelsea and liverpool games comming in succession , I PRAY THE TEAM WILL HAVE THE CHARACTER TO MAINTAIN THEIR FORM, with no fatigue, GOD BLESS ARSENAL, as we walk the valley of shadow of challenges, GOD DEY!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by creamdream: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2008
i must confess the next few games will be challenging for arsenal, i no go lie e go hard, bettween blackburn, man united (fa cup),Ac milan (c lg), aston villa ,with the chelsea and liverpool games comming in succession , I PRAY THE TEAM WILL HAVE THE CHARACTER TO MAINTAIN THEIR FORM, with no fatigue, GOD BLESS ARSENAL, as we walk the valley of shadow of challenges, GOD DEY!! arsenal for eternity
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by creamdream: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2008
i must confess the next few games will be challenging for arsenal, i no go lie e go hard, bettween blackburn, man united (fa cup),Ac milan (c lg), aston villa ,with the chelsea and liverpool games comming in succession , I PRAY THE TEAM WILL HAVE THE CHARACTER TO MAINTAIN THEIR FORM, with no fatigue, GOD BLESS ARSENAL, as we walk the valley of shadow of challenges, GOD DEY!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2008
Apart from the goal margin. I think we've improved cos we dominated them throughout the game/ Can't wait to take our pound of flesh from Tothenham. embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DualCore1: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2008
[center]

[/center]

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.