Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,085 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (517282 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2008
It must suck for those scumtwats i mean here was Fergie happy he didnt have any african players in the squad and was busy hoping they would gain momentum and move ahead of their prem league rivals but the only prem league rivals they where able to move ahead of was Pompey.The CAN has come and its almost gone and yet Utd still have some catching up to do anymore slip-ups and even second place wont be guaranteed for yall
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2008
@ Top Kin,

You are a classic definition of an autistic savant.

@ Loyika,

Stop spewing like a bleeding Arrow.
Gunners have surprised who? I can't be bovvered about what GAYnners do/don't
You will only SURPRISE me if u achieve the TREBLE*(3 TROPHYLESS SEASON ON THE BOUNCE).

Anderson won't come out to say he is better than Fab4 ma ass . . . .
Is it not obvious he is better? . . . . .Cesc is yet to win any major title for club or country . . . This CESC MUST BE HOT.
4 years at Arsenal and no league title to show for his brilliance?? Cesc needs to win something for his team to become great like ANDERSON.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Chacal
Anderson a GREAT? you really are wasting talent why dont you try joining them Ringling brothers Barnum and Bailey and just become a full-time clown
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2008
@ A-40,

Why don't u upgrade urself a lil bit and listen to soccer pundits all over the world.
ANDERSON is the most talented teenage player in the world today . . . .
How many 19 year-olds can go to Anfield and the Emirates and keep Stevie G and Fab4 quiet?

Flamini and Cesc couldn't hold Gerrard and this dude went there and fought like a LION.
I wont even go further to explain . . . .Y'all gays cannot bear the fact that a new midfield general has arrived at OT.
Did u see how he caged Huddlestone and Jenas at White Hart Lane? Cesc was swept off on the same ground and ur team got walloped 5-1. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Chacal
You must have been watching WNBA or Al-Jazeera i still dont understand what you mean by Anderson kept Fab quiet where was he when Fab was scoring when he and Hleb started the move for our equaliser he caged Huddlestone and Jenas indeed and thats why yall got a lucky lil equaliser.Midfield general my ass he has featured in most of your losses this season so please quit hyping this dude he is not worth it
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2008
@ A-40,

Anderson is a better player than your Fab4. . . . . . LIVE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all keep saying where was he when Fab4 was scoring? Did Fab4 score a solo effort?
Fab4 scored a fluke . . . . .The move ended when Van Der Sar stopped Adebayor scoring . . .
The rebound fell to Sagna who just fed the ball back to the danger area . . . He didnt even knw Cesc was there and Cesc scored . . .
How many successful forward passes did Cesc make on the day? The lowest in his career at the Emirates.
Thanks to the wonderbwoy(ANDERSON)!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2008
A-40,
why argue wid jackal?His brain has seen beta days.
Fabregas has 12 GOALS(total) and leads the league wid 12 ASSISTS.
Only an ignoramus wud compare him to anderson who is YET TO SCORE IN ANY COMPETITION.I dont know how many assists he has(how wud i wen i dont c his name on the charts?)
wait a sec. . . . . . . .
his name just poped up in the "i havnt scored a single goal this season" category. along wid sum oda losers like hargreaves,carrick,j.s park,fletcher etc.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Chacal
Yeah like Ronaldo and William Gallas's own goal where solo-efforts i dont get your point mate.

This Anderson is not worth getting your fanny wet on so quit getting excited for nothing.I get it you must be Anderson's private hype-man maybe your on his payroll or something give it up dude no sane person can say Anderson is as good as Fab
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2008
That midfield is a sorry bunch i mean how can 6 midfielders.J.S Park,Carrick,Fletcher,Anderson,Hargrief,Scholes share just one goal between them
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2008
A-40

Leave chacal alone tongue, he is the only PERSON THAT WILL COME OUT AND SPEW SUCH BUNKUM!! Anderson is better than FAB4 , and to show you the silliness of the whole thing;

When everyone said Kaka was better than Divino, he was going on about, "What has Kaka done!?" "Didn't CR score against Milan!?", "It was only 1 game!?" and such rubbish that he usually spews when wearing his red tinted shades. Now all of a sudden its, Anderson is better than Cesc

When someone makes comments like that, WHY BOTHER ARGUING

As far as Chacal is concerned, no Arsenal player is worth a dime, so do you now expect him to say anything positive about Cesc

I keep saying it, whoever Chacal feels is better than whom, is of little importance, what is important is for us to cheer on our team to glory, and leave the "fake Accolades" Association's Presidency to Jackal  tongue

WE MARCH ON!! cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

Your Father's brain has seen better days.
He is dumber than a lobotomised ape.

@ A-40,

You sounded like an idiot in your last post.
Ronaldo is a midfielder and has scored 27 goals this season.
Man Utd dont play 4-5-1 like Arsenal . . . . the one striker allows ur midfield to pop up and score.
Can u see Fab4's goals have dried up since Wenger reverted back to Dudu + Ade? How can u even tell when u watch EPL from a transistor radio?

@ Loyika,

Are u scared? You sound petrified with your last post. . . .
Chill, relax and take a glass of water.
I didn't say Fletcher or Carrick are better than Fab4 . . . . .I said ANDERSON.

There must be something in it for this debate to even start in the 1st place.
I dont care what FAB4 does against other teams but he has been kept in Anderson's pocket in the 2 games they have met.
What other conviction do i need?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2008
Scared shocked shocked Petrified shocked shocked[i]Fear[/i] shocked shocked

Stop mixing weed with your weetabix son cheesy cheesy

I don't care if you also feel Carrick is better than Cesc cheesy cheesy Cesc will get his recognition from the APPROPRAITE ORGANISATIONS / BODIES / INDIVIDUALS When the season comes to an end.

Sadly i can't find, "Jackal's Football Award Body" on that list, grin grin What happened to your registration dues grin grin

Go pay, so you can dish out accolades for your prefered candidates.

Anderson is better than Cesc cheesy cheesy cheesy Thats a nice one mate cheesy cheesy

cheesy GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Chacal
I might sound like an idiot but you are an idiot a big fat one at that.I named six central midfielders that shared one goal between them all season and all you could do is mention Ronaldo is Ronaldo the only player in your squad? yes we know no Ronaldo no Man Utd.I agree Fab has not been at his best since he came back from his injury but a 100 Anderson's still dont compare to him not to talk of your other shitty CM'S even someone listening to the EPL via transistor radio has a better point of view on the game than you do
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2008
@ Loyika,

Cesc will WIN what? He will only win Arsenal's player of the year.
No one recognises Cesc at the national level. His brilliance stops in North London. grin grin grin grin grin
I don't have to wait for the FA/UEFA/FIFA to know who is better . . . . . .
Cesc will win ZILCH if he doesn't win any title this season(remember how he was left out last season) tongue tongue tongue

@ A-40,

No Ronaldo  . . . .No Man Utd? I am having a laugh. . . JS Park is a central midfielder? Someone must be a ninny.
It should be more No Cesc, no Arsenal.  . . . . . .His injury in december robbed y'all of massive 7 points, remember.
He was subbed against Sevilla and u lost 3-1 . . . .Should i go on?
One thing is panning out to be true . . . .ONLY AIRHEADS support Arsenal.
The major requirement to be a GAYNNER is a sub zero IQ(apologies to Loyika and Debosky who are a bit astute).
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2008
Chacal,
you have obviously been sleeping with the queen of the coast

you need deliverance

let us pray
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Chacal
Like yall didnt drop points earlier in the season when he was suspended.We have been thriving even with Cesc's form which has dipped a bit lately.We played 5 away games in the premiership around december so how wouldnt we have dropped points!!! Your short-term memory must have also missed the absence of Hleb,Flam and RVP in those matches face it you guys are a buncha dweebs retarded doesnt even begin to describe yall.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2008
Flam, Hleb, RVP? Are u this neurotic?
A-40, please pass that woolie to the tramp sitting next to u . . . .
You are not making any sense at all . . . . .but i ma let u live in your fool's paradise.

@ Ritchboy,

I have been shagging a mermaid? I am chuffed to bits. grin cheesy cheesy grin
You have been shagging Hleb and Diany . . . .I am disappointed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
It seems Folahann has dragged u to his "party".
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Chacal
You are confuzzled dude those three guys are not hyped as much as your phony trinity but they always get on the pitch and get the job done.Trust me you wouldnt want RVP fit for our FA cup tie
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2008
@ A-40,

How many goals have the HOLY TRINITY scored this season?
Ronaldo and Tevez have the best strike partnership in the EPL(30 league goals between them).
In all competitions, they have scored 41 goals(more than 50% of United's goals). . can u compare that to your shit players @ Arsenal.

We are done spreading the goals . . . .We did that last season and we have changed the way we play now.
Since we all know United is always 6 steps ahead of Arsenal . . .I am not surprised Arsenal is copying what we did last season by spreading the goals.
Robin Van Persie? He has only scored once against Man Utd in about 4 seasons. . . .This guy is super hot.
I pray he comes back and fire his usual blanks and get injured for another 11 weeks. grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Chacal
Your spread of goals are the biggest reason why yall wouldnt win shit this season its obvious Utd will struggle with Kwara Utd if as much as one or two members of the phony trinity are missing.The only player that has scored more goals than Adebayor is Ronaldo.Wazza has been shyte and Tevez has had so many appearances that if he had scored less goals he would be shyte as well.Yeah why dont you ask how many games he had featured against Utd over the last 4 years.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08, 2008
How many goals have the HOLY TRINITY scored this season?

holy trinity ma ass.it should read "holy ronaldo" because if you take away his goals u realise just how phony the trinity is.

We are done spreading the goals . . . .We did that last season and we have changed the way we play now.
Since we all know United is always 6 steps ahead of Arsenal . . .I am not surprised Arsenal is copying what we did last season by spreading the goals.

arsenal copied united? don't be such a 'tard. i wont be suprised if u think SAF invented the 4-4-2 formation.

Robin Van Persie? He has only scored once against Man Utd in about 4 seasons. . . .This guy is super hot.

and how many times has he played against man utd during that period?
RVP is 10 times better than that half man half chimpanzee called carlos tevez.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lekkimania(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2008
lol da prof has schocked everone ,even me without spending a dime, two points ahead and it may become 4 by monday, they got their bogey team man city on sunday. so sweet gunners 4 life
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2008
@ Ritchboy,

How moronic can u get?
Van Persie better than Tevez?? Only a mutt like u can spew this trumpery.

The breakdown(Robin Van Persie)

2004/2005 . . . . .5 league goals in 26 games.
2005/2006 . . . . .5 league goals in 24 games.
2006/2007 . . . . 11 league goals in 22 games
2007/2008 . . . . .5 league goals in 8 games.

Facts: Robin Van Persie has never scored more than 13 goals(all competitions) in a season in HIS ENTIRE CAREER as a player.
RVP is yet to score more than 2 UEFA goals in a single season.

The breakdown(Carlos Tevez)

2006/07 . . . . . . . .7 league goals in 26 games for WEST HAM.
2007/08 . . . . . . . .11 league goals in 22 games for MAN UTD.

Facts: Tevez's 14 goals ALONE (all competitons) has eclipsed all what Van Persie has achieved in his entire career as a football player.
Carlos Tevez's spread of goals in his debut season at Man Utd is better than RVP's 1st 2 seasons at Arsenal put together.
If we get down to individual awards. . . .No player in the present Arsenal squad has won more than Apache so tell me what i don't know.

NEUTRALS should draw their conclusion. . . .APACHE is 50 million times better than Robin Van RAPIST!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2008
Chacal,
only an IDIOT would say tevez is beta dan RVP.
Most of those appearances u listed were as a substitute.And how much of a bearing do they have?Were trying to determine who the beta player is NOW and ur bringing up records from the time of noah.Look at rvp's goal ratio THIS SEASON and compare it to tevez'.
Tevez is just a product of unwarranted english hype(after he supposedly "rescued west ham from relegation"wink.
i'm browsing on my fone now,i would have posted links of rvp videos so ur elfin eyes would see dat rvp is pure MAGIC.
Tevez? Not even in the same league.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2008
@ Ritchbitch,

You are a buffon.
Carlos Tevez is the next best thing in South America.
This is a player that won the South American player of the year in 3 consecutive years.
If u compare the number of talents in South America alone . . . .U would know this isn't an ordinary feat.

Besides . . . .why should we compare the records now when Van Persie is playing in his 4th season at ARSENAL.
This is APACHE'S 1st season at Man Utd so we can only compare them based on the past and the present.
The stats i showed u were his starts not subs . . . . . . . .I dont print what i dunno.
Apache holds the 4 aces over Robin Van Rapist.

Only a Arrow like u would choose a player that scored 5 league goals EACH in his first 2 seasons in a quality team like Arsenal over APACHE that scored 7 goals in a shitty team like West Ham. Expand your views and learn a bit of history about APACHE before opening ur stinking mouth.

No player in the present ARSENAL squad has won more than Carlos Tevez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2008
Carlos Tevez is the next best thing in South America.

thats a joke right?

Besides . . . .why should we compare the records now when Van Persie is playing in his 4th season at ARSENAL.
This is APACHE'S 1st season at Man Utd so we can only compare them based on the past and the present.

don't be such a 'tard.using your daft logic tevez is better than drogba because he struggled in his first two seasons with chelsea.

The stats i showed u were his starts not subs  . . . . . . . .I don't print what i don't know.

if u can't give me a link then your stats are as real as santa clause or big-foot.

No player in the present ARSENAL squad has won more than Carlos Tevez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yet another blatant lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what exactly has tevez "won"? has he won more than gilberto or lehmann or gallas or toure?
tevez and rvp arent in the same league mate.take a look at some of rvp's goals and get back to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCepc7H8s1E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUifDy_FW0

carlos who?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2008
Take a look at RVP's goals?
Are u this moronic?

Carlos Tevez won the south american player of the year thrice consecutively.
Something Drogba, Henry, Zidane or whoever in Europe has never done.

Apache won gold medal/golden boot with the Argentina team at the last olympics.
He scored 8 goals to help Argentina win the olympic gold in 2004.

Tevez's deal to Corinthians was the biggest transfer deal ever in South American football.
He single handedly hauled Corinthians to win the Brazilian league in 2005 and won the best player in the Brazilian league that season.
Blimey . . . .He was the 1st non-brazilian to win that award since 1976.

Comparing Tevez to Gallas? Toure? Gilberto and Lehmann?
Nigga, are u mad? what have these twats won individually as players? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comparing 37 year olds to a 24 yr old player is folly.
No single player has won more than Tevez in the whole EPL as we speak today.

Continental footballer of the year in 3 consecutive seasons? 
You must be smoking your dad's pubic hair, mate!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2008
Apache won gold medal/golden boot with the Argentina team at the last olympics.
He scored 8 goals to help Argentina win the olympic gold in 2004.

olympic games!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how pathetic.

Carlos Tevez won the south american player of the year thrice consecutively.
south american player of the year.what a GREAT honor

Something Drogba, Henry, Zidane or whoever in Europe has never done.

and i'm absolutely sure that makes him a better player than henry/drogba/zidane n the whole lot.

Tevez's deal to Corinthians was the biggest transfer deal ever in South American football.

and what bearing does it have? rio ferdinand is the most expensive defender in the EPL.

Blimey . . . .He was the 1st non-brazilian to win that award since 1976

and who gives a tiny rats ass?

No single player has won more than Tevez in the whole EPL as we speak today

am i the only one reading this garbage?

all the above accolades are equal to sea-horse shit.
when comparing players you look at how good the players in question are. and not "He was the 1st non-brazilian to win that award since 1976" or he was the first player to climb mount everest and yiddi yaddi yadda.

that being said, tevez is not as good as rvp.only a delusional man utd fan like urself can utter such sheer gibberish.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2008
At this junction, i should only conclude u are a pathetic slowpoke.

Football bodies don't give awards to nonentities. . . . . .they give it to who deserves them.
Carlos Tevez is better than Van Persie in all departments.
I don't even have to stress it . . . . Apache's debut season in Man Utd(14 goals already)
Van Persie's 4th season . . . .He is yet to score 14 goals in all competitions in his entire career. tongue tongue tongue

Van persie is good and he is yet to score more than 13 goals in any league he has played in.
How good is this Van Persie? Rooney, Saha and Tevez are all better than Van Persie.
Tevez? You need to spread your tentacles and watch other leagues . . . . . Tevez has won everything at CLUB LEVEL in South America.
Who can deny the amazing talents in that continent? Are u this moronic?

Tevez will command more transfer fee than RVP . . . . He has scored more goals than RVP this season despite this being RVP's 4th season.
Only a schmuk like u and your deluded rhesus monkeys can think otherwise.
No single player in the EPL can touch Tevez's individual awards . . . . .Players live off awards these days.
They will show their kids/grand-kids their medals not YOUTUBE goals. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Van Persie is yet to win a league title in his entire career . . . . . . what a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!
He has never won any individual award for club/country. . . . .Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robin Van Rapist is yet to break the 13 goal-mark in his entire career . . . . . .Its too sad!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2008
Tevez will command more transfer fee than RVP

says who? jackal?
if he does then its as a result of UNWARRANTED HYPE! darren bent commanded 16 million pounds,does that make him a better player than berbatov who was bought by the same team for 10 million pounds?

He has scored more goals than RVP this season despite this being RVP's 4th season.

are u this daft? how many games has rvp played this season?
compare their GOAL RATIOS and rvp beats tevez hands down,you chimpanzee faced hyena.

No single player in the EPL can touch Tevez's individual awards

what awards? first non brazillian to win player of the year in the brazillian league since 1976? i'm having a laugh.

Van Persie is yet to win a league title in his entire career

what bearing does that have on who the better player is? use ur brain for once.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2008
More fire in the building lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2008
@ Ritchbitch,

You are not only STUPID , . . . . .You are CRAZY.

Mention one good player that hasn't won at least an individual award.
Figo, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Messi, Kaka, Luiz Ronaldo etc.
If we base it on that realm . . . . .TEVEZ wins hands down.
He won the equivalent of EUROPEAN PLAYER OF THE YEAR in SOUTH AMERICA 3 times in succession. grin grin grin
What has Van Persie won in his life?

U are even stupid comparing Darren Bent to Tevez. . . . Bent is an English player . . . . .They are expensive to get.
Tevez is from Argentina so do the math, u pathetic beast.
Who cares the number of game RVP has played this season . . . . .How many goals did he score in the previous seasons when he was FIT?
In a season he played 26 games. . . . .He scored only 5 goals. This is his 4th season, when will he ever score 15 goals as a striker?

Tevez's individual awards consist of olympic golden boots, continental player of the year, best player in Brazilian league, etc.
If u cannot think and see the significance of these awards then ur IQ functions on a negative integer. grin grin grin
Apache beats Van Persie hands down in terms of technical ability and wide array of skills.
Comparing Tevez to Van Rapist is like comparing you in financial aspect to 50 cent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.