Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,012 members, 7,859,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (517236 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2008
RVP DUDU ADE shocked shocked shocked hmmmmmmmmmm I don't know what to do than to keep quiet.
Fergie actually said he wants Ivory coast and Ghana to reach the final so that Arsenal and chelsea will be missing their players, even with that; he could only manage a last minute equaliser against tottenham whiles he's not missing any player cheesy meanwhile Arsenal won 3-1 where he lost 1-0 without the nations cup boys:- this should make the scummies hide heads inside their panties for 3days cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2008
Just to think City hadn't lost at home all season.
Arsenal really made them look like a Grade B team on saturday.
The passing was superb, Petrov, Elano and co just didnt know what hit them.
Hope we keep up the momentum,
I just feel sorry for all them pundits,
First, it was that we were on top because we played 7 out of our first 9 matches at home!!!
Next, they said, November has always been a bad month for us, (that dint work)
Next, they said we hate Winter(like the Arsenal is made up of 11 Africans who had never lived in europe before )and we would drop points,
Next, they saw us drop points on boxing day against Pompey and said it was all over,
They didn';t give up,
Their last joker was that, 'Dem African boys would be heading to Ghana, The Arsenal would vacate the top spot when Kolo,Eboue and Song play at the ANC for 6 weeks, They just wont survive'
Wow, The ANC is almost over and the Arsenal is still on top, cool cool cool
Don't these dudes just get it ,
Its stupid(I have been saying this since Aug 2007) to compare this team to the one of last season or two seasons ago.
Things have changed. cool cool
We are scoring from set-pieces, we are defending set-pieces, everyone plays for each other,
Cesc, Adebayor, Hleb,Clichy and Flamini have improved by 150%.
The Arsenal is back. cool cool
Even the so called BBC MOTD analysts are singing a different tune after invariably confusing everyone pre-season, that Spurs would take up the 4th place and Arsenal will battle the likes of Everton,Blackeye rovers and Pompey for UEFA cup places. !!!!!!
Proud to be a gooner and loving every minute. grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tommyex(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2008
HNIC
nice post

Topic
I have been too impressed with the work rate of Flamini he has been extra-ordinary and doesnt even collect as many cards as his position tells, e.g reo-coker.Honestly i dont see Milan winning arsenal,They depend on their midfield to play like Nigeria(of old) and if flamini continues with Song in super form in the ANC,the sky is the limit for us,but i feel we need 1 winger what do u think?.
Because we become predictable in the wings at times and adebayor aint well serviced(i mean when we dont play well).

But can Flamini keep the fire burning for more than 1 season?that guy is a machine oo.
I am happy Diaby is learning not to hold the ball too much again,He has potential believe me!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2008
Hey guys,remember that Busta Rhymes song that goes"baby if you give it to me,I give it to you,I know what you want,you know I got it, "
Now,I'm looking for a link to download an Arsenal anthem with same lyrics as above,goes something like this,,

Baby we dont like Chelsea,
We don't like man u,
But most of all,we hate the tottenham,

So anyone that has this song should please let me have the link.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tommyex(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2008
The Old legs of Milans r getting injured,they have even influenced the young Pato too

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=505305&cc=3888.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DisGuy: 4:03am On Feb 06, 2008
HNIC:

Just to think City hadn't lost at home all season.
Arsenal really made them look like a Grade B team on saturday.
The passing was superb, Petrov, Elano and co just didnt know what hit them.
Hope we keep up the momentum,
I just feel sorry for all them pundits,
First, it was that we were on top because we played 7 out of our first 9 matches at home!!!
Next, they said, November has always been a bad month for us, (that dint work)
Next, they said we hate Winter(like the Arsenal is made up of 11 Africans who had never lived in europe before )and we would drop points,
Next, they saw us drop points on boxing day against Pompey and said it was all over,
They didn';t give up,
Their last joker was that, 'Dem African boys would be heading to Ghana, The Arsenal would vacate the top spot when Kolo,Eboue and Song play at the ANC for 6 weeks, They just wont survive'
Wow, The ANC is almost over and the Arsenal is still on top, cool cool cool
Don't these dudes just get it ,
Its stupid(I have been saying this since Aug 2007) to compare this team to the one of last season or two seasons ago.
Things have changed. cool cool
We are scoring from set-pieces, we are defending set-pieces, everyone plays for each other,
Cesc, Adebayor, Hleb,Clichy and Flamini have improved by 150%.
The Arsenal is back. cool cool
Even the so called BBC MOTD analysts are singing a different tune after invariably confusing everyone pre-season, that Spurs would take up the 4th place and Arsenal will battle the likes of Everton,Blackeye rovers and Pompey for UEFA cup places. !!!!!!
Proud to be a gooner and loving every minute. grin grin grin grin

good one, wish i knew the address to those gaylord on MOTD, esp the goerdie and scouser with weird moustache
they should bring back Garth Crooks-even though he speaks with both side of his mouth, he knows good football grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2008
It's obvious them MOTD dudes hate Wenger, at Chelsea's best time, they were up a everywhere saying good things bout Mourinho even when it was obvious that it wasn't needed.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by salehm(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2008
Glory Glory Scums

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ Eldee
You are right.
They didnt play safe with their silly predictions earlier on.
Even a lot of Gooners thought AW has finally lost it when he allowed TH14 to go with no 'Big name' replacement.
But the team has surprised itself also and we now know that AW knows.
Men,compare now to this time last year,
We are right there on top, despite spending next to nothing,
The Red and White Army is marching on!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2008
WE ARE MARCHING ON TO THE TITLE!! cool

Good work Gunners cool Thats the spirit, this league is ours cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2008
There is something I really want to hear now; the opinions of the Idiots who said at the begining of thtte season that Arsenal can not survive without Thierry Henry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2008
folahann:

There is something I really want to hear now; the opinions of the Idiots who said at the begining of thtte season that Arsenal can not survive without Thierry Henry

There is a time to sow and a time t,o reap,a time for TH14 to come on board the Gooners warship,and a time for him to disembark.Though I appreciate his achievements while he was a Gooner(in his heart ,he still is,yes he and former Capo PV)I long felt he sholud have been allowed to go a season earlier.Thank God as soon as he left,the other fellas quickly adjusted and played freely for one another and they all grew in confidence,the result is what we're seeing.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2008
I'm still waiting for the Gooners anthem with Busta Rhymes flows,any takers?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2008
Chacal,
did u call lyon "feather-weight"?Ok they might not be heavy-weights but they can definitely give ANY TEAM a run 4 their money(ask real madrid).Juninho,ben-arfa,benzema. . . Rio/vidic might be in 4 some roasting. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2008
loyika,
oh yeah, you are marching on ! who's coming witcha ? tongue
actually, the arses are surviving more than a whole lot of us thought. nice.
i still think the arse will finish below us at the end of the season grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2008
@ Wormed up
You guys have been saying that all season, 'Arsenal will finish below us'.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2008
HNIC

Please ignore Wormy tongue He and his motley crew think that by saying something a million times, it will come to pass cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok let me use the Law of Karma here.

Wormy, you say Le Arse will be below you by the end of the season, well i say you will lose/draw your game against the Pool and either go 8 / 9 points below us grin grin To further widen the gap.

If you keep talking, i will ask my "Baba Aje" to curse your squad before the milk cup final grin grin so you end up trophyless. grin grin

cool GOONER 89

Wormy tongue

It seems your office policy of giving the staff "Red Bull" every lunch break is giving you "Big Kahunas" Imagine you coming here nowadays with courage Who would think that would be possible "post maureen" cheesy cheesy cheesy Tell the truth and shame the devil, its the Red Bull (in you) talking, innit grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2008
loyika,
if i had the influence of Red Bull/Power Horse, i'd maim ur facial curvature ! tongue did u get a job in my office ? grin

meanwhile, this is not a case of 'how many times it was said'. it is written, le arse will finish below chelsea at the end of the season cool
besides, ur 'baba aje' can't do nothing ! he's it's been unable to get u out of PH for ages; he's it's powers are impotent ! till tinubu stops hunting ur a$$ tongue ur babe aje is garbage grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2008
Arsenal will finish behind Chelski and Man Utd at the end of the season. Its an easy call to make.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2008
As easy as Giuiliani picking the GOP ticket grin grin

I-man, how are you warming up to a McCain presidency grin grin

Will start a thread on "The next President of the United States".

All ya'll Mancs and Chavs should bother about your games, and forget about who will finish below whom tongue tongue ITS NOT IN YOUR HANDS!! (Well apart from the Head to head games).

cool GOONER 89

Wormy shocked You no know shocked i get spy for your office oh!! Inshort i can even tell you what colour of shirt you are putting on cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2008
From all indications, Arsenal may finish below Liverpool and maybe Everton.
Talk of 'Clutching at straws'!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2008
I didn't know Rudy and his campaign was suicidal embarassed If not,I wouldn't have tipped him but hang on a sec. . . . you tipped Huckabible to sweep South Carolina grin Guess we were both wrong on that.

Rudy will pick the GOP ticket in 2012 or 2016 grin It mustn't be this year. grin

Arsenal play all their head to head games against the top 3 away from home.Throw in a few fixtures in between with more than 1/3rd of the season remaining and you can see why I strongly tip them to finish in 3rd.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2008
HNIC:

From all indications, Arsenal may finish below Liverpool and maybe Everton.
Talk of 'Clutching at straws'!!!

Look at this tit. You are talking like as if 13 league games are nothing.13 games ago(week 12),Liverpool were very much in the title race and Chelski were still behind even City.That is what a difference 13 league games can make in England.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2008
Arsenal play all their head to head games against the top 3 away from home

u got it wrong mate.
we play 'pool @ home.
and if last seasons results are anything to go by, then were picking up 7 points from those three games.
take that to ur accountant.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2008
You had to mention Hukky didn't you tongue

Anyway, i didn't know that we play the top 3 away from home, which top 3 are you refering to

Ok Scummies tongue tongue Check
Chavs tongue tongue Check
Everton We have already beaten them away.
Liverpool We have already drawn with them at Anfield.

So which other team are you talking about.

Anyway, like i said, ITS NOT IN YOUR HANDS!!

We will win the League at OT grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2008
ritchboy:

u got it wrong mate.
we play 'pool @ home.
and if last seasons results are anything to go by, then were picking up 7 points from those three games.
take that to your accountant.

Yep,you don't need glasses,you need a guide dog!

Liverpool in the top 3? Bloody hell.

take that to your accountant.

This absurd piece of illogic. . . . . . by last season's results?

Which one of this season's results for Arse against the Big 4 has mirrored last season? So what happened last season must happen this season?

@Loyika

For a side that dropped points to Birmingham,Boro and Newcastle;there are no guarantees of anything.We drop points against a Ramos side that thumped you 5-1 and you are bleating?

There was very little coming out of the Gunners camp by way of foregone conclusions just last week.One weekend of football(with 13 league games remaining) and you think the title is virtually wrapped up?

Can't blame Gunners,they are obviously not used to a title race for a while now
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2008
@4play
Quit muppetering Arsenal is a team on the rise Skysports say we are the most in form team after winning 5 of our last six games besides yall have dropped points to West Ham,Bolton and Man City all three teams that we beat comfortably home and away well apart from Bolton

Hint:Tottenham beat us in the league cup and not the Prem we beat the spurs home and away so what are you on about

We are picking that title at OT remember 2002? Sylvain Wiltord?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2008
4 Play:

Look at this tit.
I would have been shocked if you didn't retort like this!!!
I am just helping you out with your analogy, Don't worry, the Arsenal will finish fifth, and play in UEFA,
Manc,Chavs,Scousers and Everton will finish above us,
Who knows, Citeh could even sneak in grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2008
@A-40

Team on form has been variously United,Chelski and now Arsenal.What is the difference? You haven't made any sensible point. . . . knowing you,you couldn't,even if you wanted. grin

We are talking of Spurs most recent performances at WHL under Ramos,why bring up Spurs game back in October/September?In their most recent games at home,one included a 5-1 win against Arsenal.

You beat City and W.Ham comfortably home and away? grin Maybe na for BBC WorldService you dey follow Arsenal's games.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2008
This absurd piece of illogic. . . . . . by last season's results?

Which one of this season's results for Arse against the Big 4 has mirrored last season? So what happened last season must happen this season?

dont be such a 'tard.dont you know the meaning of the word "if"?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2008
4 Play:

@A-40

Team on form has been variously United,Chelski and now Arsenal.What is the difference? You haven't made any sensible point. . . . knowing you,you couldn't,even if you wanted. grin

We are talking of Spurs most recent performances at WHL under Ramos,why bring up Spurs game back in October/September?In their most recent games at home,one included a 5-1 win against Arsenal.

You beat City and W.Ham comfortably home and away? grin Maybe na for BBC WorldService you dey follow Arsenal's games.

So the heck what?I hear say you kill rabbit becos of that WHL result.
Well I pity Alex Ferguson so much,he has talked so much about how this his present squad is the best ever he has assembled,well it's quite ironic that his best ever will not win the EPL this term.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2008
ritchboy:

don't be such a 'tard.don't you know the meaning of the word "if"?

What has last season's results got to do with this season? Where is the logical correlation between the 2?Try and use some logic for once.

So if I say,"if we go by last season's final standing,United will win the league",that will make a bloody lot of sense to you? If such guff makes sense to you,I'm not surprised.Won't expect Gooners to reason properly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.