Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (515570 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ Debosky,

You are such a bloody errorist.
Reh reh reh reh reh. . . . . .These were the same young'uns that came to Old Trafford and got raped severely.
Fab4, Hleb, Adebayor, Gallas and Flamini all played at OT and they couldn't even muster a decent shot on goal. . . .
Bring your gay-asses to OT. . . . . RONALDO is waiting to GET YOU twats.

@ 4Him,

Arsenal fans are known to be pillocks worldwide. . . .
You don't get it, do u? Its obvious u aint that brilliant. grin grin grin
United has won in Italy before. . . We have killed Juventus in TURIN so many times so this is not the 1st time an English club will WIN on an Italian soil.
I am saying no BRITISH CLUB/NATIONALTEAM has ever won on a PORTUGESE SOIL before,  . . . except of course, MAN UNITED!!!!!
PICK THAT OUT OF YOUR NOSTRILS . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2008
Where are Priscilla,Bagoma,Gunner4lyfe,e.t.c Should be expecting them any minute .Its a miracle. . .return of the dead to NL.

debosky:

of course some fair weather fans will emerge, but I have been here all along supporting my side and now they've come good! cool

The only Gunner who has been holding the fort was The Honorable Kit.You where largely absent.David had given up on football and returned to badminton.Mukina joined a monastery and LordImpaq was now into classical music.Welcome back,hope you guys will be around longer grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toba1909(m): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2008
Cassiel:

Una get them plastic fans plenty sha grin Face facts,ACM wasnt @ their best today.The team hasn't been in their usual form of recent.Seedorf didn't play tonight,Pato was obviously weak,Gattuso,Kaka,Inzaghi,all tired.So they kind of made it easier for you gaynners to win.I wonder what wlda happened if ACM were at their best.Y'all would have been pulverised. grin Anyway,congrats sha.Una manage try.

Abeg keep that!
AC is AC,
either strong or weak.
When u're ranting hell on ARSENAL before the match,
you never mention this.
Now that we've done what seems impossible to you twats tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,
u now raise issues.
Abeg go sleep jo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2008
Who is the errorist? Me or you?

coming here to spill bollocks that Milan played grannies. . .who were they expected to play? Imported youth players for this game?

Pato, Kaka, Pirlo - are they grannies too? Nesta, Kaka, and Pirlo got a rest over the weekend, this entire team played 90 mins on Saturday and still kicked their butts today so give credit where it is due cool

Seedorf was injured eh? Ok, Rosicky and Kolo were injured for us too. . .more than balances the equation in my view - there is no excuse, we were better over the two legs, we deserved to win and we dethroned the reigning champions!

Chacal you must be a complete idiotic slowpoke to compare winning in Portugal to beating perhaps the best team in European football.

This same 'tired, weak grannies' beat y'all black and blue last year, with Kaka and co rested. When it came to our turn, we schooled them properly, with Walcott even getting in on the show.

Admit it - this Arsenal team has shown its quality tonight, no doubt about it cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2008
@toba1909
Dude,when you want to talk about a clear,concise victory,you play against and beat the best there is.The ACM you guys played against today waz weak.Yeye pikin,u dey rejoice over easy victory tongue tongue Come for OT first make we skool una properly.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2008
Where is that nnyabingo scummie and his stupid predictions, bet he didnt see this coming
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dinozzo(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2008
Cassiel:

Una get them plastic fans plenty sha grin Face facts,ACM wasnt @ their best today.The team hasn't been in their usual form of recent.Seedorf didn't play tonight,Pato was obviously weak,Gattuso,Kaka,Inzaghi,all tired.So they kind of made it easier for you gaynners to win.I wonder what wlda happened if ACM were at their best.Y'all would have been pulverised. grin Anyway,congrats sha.Una manage try.
Why u no add Ambrosini even Carlo Ancelotti was tired grin, giving all sort of excuses.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ Debosky,

You are still a FOOL to be comparing United's team that played MILAN last season to Arsenal's team.
United went to MILAN without the entire back four. . . . . Rio-Evra and Gary Neville missed both legs to injury. . . .
Besides, Milan has aged between last season and this season so its incomparable, u serial self-servicer. . . .

Arsenal showed quality. . . . . any English club on ground now would have shown the same grit in the same circumstances. . . .
Wenger's team had to score to go through. . . . U didn't go there to sit on the results of the 1st leg.
Who knows what would have happened if it had ended 2-1 at the Emirates. . . . Debosky, THINK!!!!!!!!!!

Bring the same team to OT . . .Shoot, i pray we meet y'all in the latter stages of the Champions league.
I really want ANDERSON to cage Fab4 again. . . . .  wink wink wink wink
Rooney to turn Gallas and Toure inside out again and put 4 past y'all.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2008
4play na ur monastery grin grin grin grin

we won get over it

we did what you could not do grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by GUNNER(f): 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2008
GUNNER 4 LYFE grin grin grin
well played boys, at the san siro no less!!!!!!!!!!! wink

2 nil to the ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toba1909(m): 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2008
Cassiel:

@toba1909
Dude,when you want to talk about a clear,concise victory,you play against and beat the best there is.The ACM you guys played against today waz weak.Yeye pikin,u dey rejoice over easy victory tongue tongue Come for OT first make we school una properly.

why do you like ranting, angry angry angry angry
when we win matches
You twats predicted Arsenal will lose the match,
now we've won and the stories is now that,
AC is weak.
Are you AC Milan physiotherapist and doctor? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2008
@toba1909
grin grin lol. I'm just saying i would've respected you guys more if you had beaten a fully fit ACM. But since you beat the giant while it waz wounded,y'all are still the same 'ol erratic gaynners who were just lucky to win tonight grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Him(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2008
Man U fans are upset. Its allowed . . . we beat the very team that pasted them 3-0 last yr. Such a shame tongue
It doesnt matter if we are plastic or metallic fans.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by IykeD(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2008
We no go hear word again, Nice game though, Arsenal was good today, Congrats y'all, Up Liverpool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by proxies(m): 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2008
all i know is that once you arent a gunner, u suck
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2008
GUNNER

I love the pic grin grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Him(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2008
Cassiel:

@toba1909
grin grin lol. I'm just saying i would've respected you guys more if you had beaten a fully fit ACM. But since you beat the giant while it waz wounded,y'all are still the same 'ol erratic gaynners who were just lucky to win tonight grin grin

Na lie, you would have come up with yet another silly excuse. Wasnt the Arsenal team tired too? We played a game on saturday and had two of our first team forwards out with injury and STILL WON! Give us some respect cmon!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2008
Bloody Hell. . . . .

SEVILLA IS OUT.

Lost to Fernabache on the HOME GROUND through PENALTIES.

DANIEL ALVES IS A Arrow. . . . How could he have missed from 12 yards. . .

I gotta admit, . . . . . .English clubs are too strong these days. . . I expect at least 3 ENGLISH CLUBS IN THE SEMIS.
Dear Lord, Please let MAN UTD clash with Arsenal in the Semis or in the FINAL. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toba1909(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2008
Cassiel:

@toba1909

Where are the fully fit AC Milan guys
Can you then tell UEFA,
that the AC team is weak while the small boyz are too strong for them.
We played Villa on Saturday,
they were a very strong side and we played to our best.
Tell me who's suppose to be weak?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Find another excuse please! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ Chac

ok, y'all were missing your back 4 - we were missing RVP, Kolo, Rosicky and Eduardo - YET WE WON

so enough of the bollocks and useless excuses - this Milan team was as good as it gets, their performances in the group stages showed they were still at their best and we BEAT THEM.

Milan has aged. . .so freaking what? That is not my business, they were still respected and expected to win, we beat them and shut that nonsense up in front of nearly 80,000 hostile fans. cool

Which English club on ground would show such 'grit'? The last one here capitulated under 20 mins in a quarter final grin grin grin grit indeed.

We did not have to score, it could have gone to penalties. . .or did AC not need to score as well? Stop making dumb excuses, what would have happened reh reh reh. enough of history - facts on ground is that we have beaten the cup holders and aristocrats of European footie - deal with it!

MU on the other hand huffed and puffed to a 1-0 win over Lyon at home. pillocks! tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2008
@chacal

yea yea,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by GUNNER(f): 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2008
Arsene, bitte give FLATUSSO grin a friggin new contract!!!! angry
The lad has given us some GREAT performances this season and he was unbelievable tonite, kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2008
toba1909
You obviously don't watch the Italian league,that's why you don't know the difference between a fully fit ACM and the one you guys played tonight. tongue grin Your gaynner boys aren't that fabulous,trust me.A.Villa waz a fit team that held y'all to ransom(u no even get shame,u dey remind yourself of that display of gaynner foul-ups.A.Villa of all teams! tongue).So tonight you managed to win a tired team and you're happy.How won't you win a tired team when you couldnt defeat a strong one?Weak victory tongue grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ Debosky,

I maintain you are still an onanist. . . .
United missed the entire back 4 that play as a unit in the same department(DEFENCE)!!!!!!
Toure, Eduardo, RVP and Rosicky don't play IN THE SAME DEPARTMENT.

Would u have won tonight without Gallas, Sagna and Clichy?
Can u leave ur defence in the hands of Traore and Hoyte? The last time u did that. . . .SPURS won 5-1. . . . Man Utd won 4-0.
End of. .

@ Lordimpaq,

If you are confident about this your young'uns. . . .Please bring em to Old Trafford.
Without Ronaldo + Tevez(United's leading scorers),  Man Utd spanked y'all 4-0.
The best team in England is Man Utd. . . . Its only a matter of time. . . . .
Arsenal has moved to the Q-finals of the UCL. . . . .It means more matches for your paper-thin squad.
BRING IT ON. . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jgirl3: 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2008
Congratulations Gayners - that was a well-deserved win.
You all make me ashamed to call all of you Gunners.
The only gayners that deserve to be talking on this thread are debosky, loyika and McOmo.
The rest of you are fake because you only show when you win. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bolaoni(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2008
No excuse,
Great game by the gooners.

They deserved to go through.

Congrats all gooners. Enjoy this while it lasts. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2008
@j-girl

i only get to post when necessary, u don't know me,

i hardly have time,

like a good friend of mine said, "i'm like NEPA"
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jgirl3: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ lordi,
Alright oooo - if you say so.
So it is only when you win, you have time abi?
Keep giving excuses - you resemble your coach lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by toba1909(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2008

Pele!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2008
@Cassiel
Even in your deep hate you have for Arsenal, I still expect you to tell the truth when needed
I din't watch thier match against Lazio, but you can't still say we were the favourites.
We beat them with our speed and agility, simple
This same Milan team was fourth in thier league when they beat y'all scummers last season
Which team was the tired team, we have not won in three games, with different injuries
We even had a problem choosing our supporting striker today
Man utd won, yes, Tevez played well, yeah, but to say we were the favourites today is a pure farce.

@Debosky
I have to admit one thing, when you released 'em books, deep inside my mind, i tot they weren't going to sell grin
Are they out in hardbacks yet?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2008
Chacal:

@ Debosky,

I maintain you are still an onanist. . . .
United missed the entire back 4 that play as a unit in the same department(DEFENCE)!!!!!!
Toure, Eduardo, RVP and Rosicky don't play IN THE SAME DEPARTMENT.

Would u have won tonight without Gallas, Sagna and Clichy?
Can u leave your defence in the hands of Traore and Hoyte? The last time u did that. . . .SPURS won 5-1. . . . Man Utd won 4-0.
End of. .

@ Lordimpaq,

If you are confident about this your young'uns. . . .Please bring em to Old Trafford.
Without Ronaldo + Tevez(United's leading scorers),  Man Utd spanked y'all 4-0.
The best team in England is Man Utd. . . . Its only a matter of time. . . . .
Arsenal has moved to the Q-finals of the UCL. . . . .It means more matches for your paper-thin squad.
BRING IT ON. . . . .

debosky:

@ Chac

ok, y'all were missing your back 4 - we were missing RVP, Kolo, Rosicky and Eduardo - YET WE WON

so enough of the bollocks and useless excuses - this Milan team was as good as it gets, their performances in the group stages showed they were still at their best and we BEAT THEM.

Milan has aged. . .so freaking what? That is not my business, they were still respected and expected to win, we beat them and shut that nonsense up in front of nearly 80,000 hostile fans. cool

Which English club on ground would show such 'grit'? The last one here capitulated under 20 mins in a quarter final grin grin grin grit indeed.

We did not have to score, it could have gone to penalties. . .or did AC not need to score as well? Stop making dumb excuses, what would have happened reh reh reh. enough of history - facts on ground is that we have beaten the cup holders and aristocrats of European footie - deal with it!

MU on the other hand huffed and puffed to a 1-0 win over Lyon at home. pillocks! tongue

@ Debosky

Why do you dignify the nincompoop called chacal with a detailed response,what could you possibly hope to achieve?He is the most uncouth,mannerless and ill-raised Viewer to have breached the sanctity of our thread
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2008
@rasputinn

you'll only incurr more his wrath with that, he never gives up on it,

@j-girl

ok, fine they are excuses, i accept,

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.