Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (515720 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lailai2(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2008
u guys were lucky, milan were better
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2008
I hate to say I told you so,but I TOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD YOU.Earlier in the day,I reminded y'all about November 2003,when we thrashed Inter Milan 5-1 @ the San Siro.Now it's sort of a de ja vu.San Siro has now turned to GOONERS HUNTING GROUND
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ Lordimpaq,

Shut your rotten mouth. . . .
Where were u in the last 4 games Arsenal played before today?
You went missing like the menstrual period of a pregnant camel. . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Don't give me this. . . . .  I HAVE BEEN BUSY SCHITZO.

The heroes here are MC Omo, Loyika, Debosky, HNIC, Chuckdee4 and few other heads.
Lest i forget. . . . .ELDEE has been a star on this thread. . . . He kept digging even when all chips are down.
The others can suck a camel's cock for all i care.
4Him can kiss a monkey's ass. tongue tongue tongue tongue

@ Rasputinn,

I think u have to direct that post to the LOSER of a father u have got.
If he didn't shoot his semen laced with POISON in your mother's canal, we wldn't have to cope with a plonker like u.
Bad son of a retarded father. . . . .He would have been better off raising a fat pig as a son instead of u.
Bring it on. . . . .I am ready. . .
I am going to make u question everything u have ever believed in, u sonofabitch.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2008
I hate to say I told you so,but I TOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD YOU.Earlier in the day,I reminded y'all about November 2003,when we thrashed Inter Milan 5-1 @ the San Siro.Now it's sort of a de ja vu.San Siro has now turned to GOONERS HUNTING GROUND
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jgirl3: 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2008
lordimpaq:

@j-girl

ok, fine they are excuses, i accept,
I like that - you are a cool gunner smiley
I thought you would blow up like some of your counterparts.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2008
bolaoni:

No excuse,
Great game by the gooners.

They deserved to go through.

Congrats all gooners. Enjoy this while it lasts. wink

You're welcome,I assure you it's going to LASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT A LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG to come.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2008
@jackal,

you know me, i wouldn't do that delibrately its just that, each time i start to post on nairaland sports thread.

i tend to forget everything that i am doing,

and please do not say such things like "pregnant like a camels menstrual shyte." its not nice, and u know it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 12:00am On Mar 05, 2008
j-girl:

Congratulations Gayners - that was a well-deserved win.
You all make me ashamed to call all of you Gunners.
The only gayners that deserve to be talking on this thread are debosky, loyika and McOmo.
The rest of you are fake because you only show when you win. tongue

I second that,j-girl grin grin
@eldee
I ain't got no deep hate for y'all gaynners.Its just a normal beef for a wanna-be rival club grin grin I still insist that ACM of tonight wasn't the standard ACM,and y'all couldn't have beaten the fit ACM.At least when they beat us,they were in full form,not weak like this one.Even A.Villa could've beaten this one(just like they held y'all to a draw on saturday wink ) And i am being honest.Even you know that arsenal has always been an erratic team,all players present or not.Let's see how long this UCL euphoria will last grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 12:01am On Mar 05, 2008
You wanna know which of Arsenal or man scum is a better team ?Go ask AC Milan.They'll give you a fair assessment having played the two clubs in the last 2 yrs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Him(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2008
A lot of us deal with our emotions in different ways. For me, i try to internalise pain by blocking it out and taking a break from the Arsenal thread was just one of such ways. It doesnt make me any less a fan, i followed all the games and news.
I don't have to be on this thread taking insults from chacal and co to qualify as a fan.

Signed.
4Him

Sebi all of u are satisfied now. grin

Chacal dont worry i feel you jare. I just cant stand smug Man U fans.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by topkin(m): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2008
Dat one don't post mch on this thread doesn't make one a less Gunner fan than those that post regurally. I'm more of an observer here but I'm sure happy my team won and I'll relish in it while it last.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2008
4 Play:

The only Gunner who has been holding the fort was The Honorable Kit.You where largely absent.

I have to agree with you there, he was like Gallas for us. . . [size=2pt]even when I had lost hope[/size] grin grin

@Chacal
You said the shubz was on our thread, tell j-girl to hurry up wiv 'em drinks now grin grin grin

@Gunners
Even in our celebration, we need to admit the fact that Wenger owes us this win, he was the one that put us in this situation afterall
If we had beaten Seville earlier, we woulda been playing Fenebache now cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 12:04am On Mar 05, 2008
bolaoni:

No excuse,
Great game by the gooners.

They deserved to go through.

Congrats all gooners. Enjoy this while it lasts. wink

You're welcome,I assure you it's going to LASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT A LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG to come.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2008
eldee:

@Cassiel
Even in your deep hate you have for Arsenal, I still expect you to tell the truth when needed
I din't watch their match against Lazio, but you can't still say we were the favourites.
We beat them with our speed and agility, simple
This same Milan team was fourth in their league when they beat y'all scummers last season
Which team was the tired team, we have not won in three games, with different injuries
We even had a problem choosing our supporting striker today
Man utd won, yes, Tevez played well, yeah, but to say we were the favourites today is a pure farce.

@Debosky
I have to admit one thing, when you released 'em books, deep inside my mind, i tot they weren't going to sell grin
Are they out in hardbacks yet
?

Yes they are,got an advance complimentary copy already. wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2008
@4him,

dats you, and you cannot sign on behalf of others because others think differently,

its up to you if you allow jackal's insults drive you away, if you've got guts you'll face him and stand your ground, i did that;,

you'll earn his respect, but he's a difficult person, he needs reprogramming actually,

a little mix of some gunner juice and emirates blood thats what he needs. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 12:06am On Mar 05, 2008
@ Lordimpaq,

U are one of ma favourite GAYnners.
Lordi comes every sunday morning to deliver his sermon and after the OT massacre. . . . U went off.
I was like. . . . . .What the phuck was that? Where's Uncle Lordi?
Razorr stopped posting on Nairaland just because of you. . . . .Imagine that?

Menstrual period of a pregnant camel. . . .  grin grin grin grin
I take it back. . . . . .
Lemme rephrase. . . .U went missing like the menstrual period of a pregnant GORILLA. grin grin grin

@ 4Him,

This is no insult. . . . .It's the way football is. . . .
Go to BBC, The Sun, Guardian, Telegraph and see Man Utd and Arsenal fans snap at each other.
Football is about passion. . . . . Live n die for the club u support.
For some of us. . . .Football is whenever Arsenal is playing a big team, For some other peops, it's a RELIGION.
I am not here to diss anyone. . . . .I am here to put MAN UTD on the map especially on this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feel me?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2008
ppl,

i'm out, congratulations y'all gunners

@jackal

i would be back in another maybe two weeks, who knows.

later anyways.

apologies for my erratic presence,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ituen(m): 12:08am On Mar 05, 2008
arsenal desrved the win. welldone lads
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jgirl3: 12:08am On Mar 05, 2008
eldee:

@Chacal
You said the shubz was on our thread, tell j-girl to hurry up with 'em drinks now grin grin grin
Excuse you?
It's only for privileged people (by that I mean Fans of Man U such as Chacal, Cassiel, and a lot more others).
I don't want any gayner corrupting my Don P grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lordimpaq(m): 12:09am On Mar 05, 2008
Chacal:

Razorr stopped posting on Nairaland just because of you. . . . .Imagine that?

really??

Chacal:

Menstrual period of a pregnant camel. . . . grin grin grin grin
I take it back. . . . . .
Lemme rephrase. . . .You went missing like the menstrual period of a pregnant GORILLA. grin grin grin

lol, you'll never change, can you?

Man, u never cease to amaze moi.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2008
I know I don't always "declare" for my staff,but ARSENE'S YOUNG GUNS have given me a special reason to buy lunch for ALL my staff tommorow,of course the Arsenal fans will receive a special "wninning"bonus  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 12:11am On Mar 05, 2008
rasputinn:

You want to know which of Arsenal or man scum is a better team ?Go ask AC Milan.They'll give you a fair assessment having played the two clubs in the last 2 years grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
2 years embarassed. Dude,its 2008.Quit living in the past,k? And why do these NL people keep correcting my slangs?I type some of 'em delibrately! grin grin
@gaynners
Up United! grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2008
ituen:

arsenal desrved the win. welldone lads

Thanks for the sportsmanship,indeed you have COMPLETELY changed my opinion of you.You're welcome
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 12:15am On Mar 05, 2008
rasputinn:

I know I don't always "declare" for my staff,but ARSENE'S YOUNG GUNS have given me a special reason to buy lunch for ALL my staff tommorow,of course the Arsenal fans will receive a special "wninning"bonus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
And so shall you go broke in the name of Arse-ene Wengay.Amen! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 12:15am On Mar 05, 2008
@ Lordimpaq,

We will be HAPPY to miss u. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jgirl3: 12:18am On Mar 05, 2008
My question - where did rasputinn drop from?
All the people that are supposed to be making noise are not even making half as much noise as he is. Na wa ooOO!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by lailai2(m): 12:18am On Mar 05, 2008
funny nobody attacked me,

on a serious note, u guys surprised me though milan were under par, just remember this is stil the 2nd round, hope this wil improve your morale for the premiership
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 12:21am On Mar 05, 2008
4Him:

A lot of us deal with our emotions in different ways. For me, i try to internalise pain by blocking it out and taking a break from the Arsenal thread was just one of such ways. It doesnt make me any less a fan, i followed all the games and news.
I don't have to be on this thread taking insults from chacal and co to qualify as a fan.

Signed.
The association of Nairaland Arsenal Fans

Are you sulking?what d'you mean by "internalise pain by blocking it out"Methinks that's a dangerous proposition man,you gotta stand your ground,you may choose to be selective about posts you read though and those you reply.So cos of use of gutter language by chacal,you ran from your thread?Dont you know he is not to be taken serioulsy?it's just because nairaland has no enforeceable age restriction,that's why children like chacal can hop in.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 12:23am On Mar 05, 2008
j-girl:

Excuse you?
It's only for privileged people (by that I mean Fans of Manchester United such as Chacal, Cassiel, and a lot more others).
I don't want any gayner corrupting my Don P grin
Hmmn, it's ur shubz, u make the choices wink
Did y'all see the thingy between Nani and Ferdinand after the game?

Cassiel:

I second that,j-girl grin grin
@eldee
I ain't got no deep hate for y'all gaynners.Its just a normal beef for a want to-be rival club grin grin I still insist that ACM of tonight wasn't the standard ACM,and y'all couldn't have beaten the fit ACM.At least when they beat us,they were in full form,not weak like this one.Even A.Villa could've beaten this one(just like they held y'all to a draw on saturday wink ) And i am being honest.Even you know that arsenal has always been an erratic team,all players present or not.Let's see how long this UCL euphoria will last grin grin

This Arsenal team was determined, they went to Sansiro without a goal to thier name
this match was needed to save our season, it would have caused a psychological breakdown for the team
Another loss woulda killed our season. . .this is what this arsenal team had that Man utd didn't have, the Win Or Die spirit
But I'll still say this victory is just our nickelback, let's hope we carry this form to the EPL
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by jgirl3: 12:25am On Mar 05, 2008
eldee. what thingy? Tell me - what did thy privileged eyes see that no other person saw?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 12:29am On Mar 05, 2008
lai-lai:

funny nobody attacked me,

on a serious note, u guys surprised me though milan were under par, just remember this is stil the 2nd round, hope this wil improve your morale for the premiership
Thank you,Mr lai-lai grin. At least you recognize the fact that ACM wazn't in top form.Gaynners here still don't want to admit that their victory waz easy.Let's keep watching how the UCL drama unfolds grin grin grin
@eldee
I admire you for being a reasonable and rational person.Why is it that its only when Arsenal have to win that they play like they're all that?A good team plays like the best in the bizniz,whether they have to or not! Arsenal don't do that.That's why the win today waz easy.They had to win,and they played against a tired team.Thats not a sound victory in my book.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 12:33am On Mar 05, 2008
j-girl:

My question - where did rasputinn drop from?
All the people that are supposed to be making noise are not even making half as much noise as he is. Na wa ooOO!

So I MADE YOU LOOK.Anyway,what is your yardstick for measuring "people that are supposed to be making noise"?If you've trained your voyeuristic binoculars on this lovely GOONERS thread for long uninterrupted spells lately you would have seen me.To answer your question however,I'd rather tell you where I didn't drop from:YOUR WORLD

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.