Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (509368 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Olumide7(m): 6:20am On Mar 05, 2008
We had won the game even before we started playing, remember I saw the revelation Milan 0-2 Arsenal. God no dey fukk up.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by texazzpete(m): 7:08am On Mar 05, 2008
Irony of life

Man Utd enslaves Arse-anal 4-0, arsenal fans say "it wasn't in the league!! it doesn't affect our title chase! Leave am jo"

Arsenal beat Milan 2-0, these same people forget that it has nothing to do with the league, and start jubilating to high heavens grin

Anyway sha, no wayo. Arsenal deserved to win. Milan looked clueless.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2008
I don't think the Milan team was clueless or aged, think they were simply outclassed by the fire power of the gun. One of the best performances by the boys. Congrats to all gunners and all the false prophet would now learn to swallow their predictions.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 7:30am On Mar 05, 2008
I told Chacal yesterday that we would go through.
AW said yesterday that we must do well in the very first 20 minutes to avoid being ripped apart like Milan destroyed the mancs last season, We didn't play well for 20 minutes.We made Milan look like a Bangladesh side. grin grin grin
Yep, we kept it tight, chased every ball and my word, Fab 4, God bless u son!
Now, to all dem Mancs (including Chacal) and the annoying English football press who kept asking when Ade will score his first CL goal, SHUSH grin grin grin grin
Wow, still having a party, The first English side to beat Milan at the San siro, We knocked out the defending Champs,
I remember when this fixture was released and all kinds of people were in here to say, KAKA will destroy us,Gattuso will break legs,PIrlo and Seedorf will 'run' things, My word, They have started singing different tunes, The first text message I received from a manc said  'You guys shouldn't be too happy, you beat a tired and old Milan team.
We were talking about Nov 2003 bashing of Inter yesterday and some folks here thought we 've had a fair share of French wine,
Did u see d look on Ancelotti's face?
LOL, if there will ever be a 39th Match in the EPL, The Arsenal should play at the San siro, Why?It has been a graveyard for English teams,fans always walk out with heads bowed, but for us, its our home.We just refuse to lose on the hallowed grounds,
I am taking a break and returning to my celebrations, grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hustler(m): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2008
Hats off to the gunners for a historic win yesterday.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by femib26(m): 9:23am On Mar 05, 2008
Dear fellow Gunners, Let us pray,
[center]Ever lasting father, give us this day.Put to shame all our detractors, those who thought they are better than the best club in the world arsenal. Just has you put to shame mighty goliath when he stood against small david; deal with arsenal's enemies today and forevermore.

Just has nobody gave david any chance against goliath but it took only one stone to quiet not only goliath but isael's Chelsea,man u liverpool & other quiet enemies , do it for us today again. I JESUS name we prayed!!!!!

Can i get a loud AMEN in the house.

Dis was my prayer yesterday. What i forgot to say is that after goliath fell, david cut the head of goliath. And that was what we did yesterday.

To all our present day goliath and philistines, its time you absolutely shut up!

Tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB IS THE GREATEST CLUB IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Olumide7(m): 9:40am On Mar 05, 2008
This guy is just Absolutely Brilliant

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2008
HNIC:

I told Chacal yesterday that we would go through.
AW said yesterday that we must do well in the very first 20 minutes to avoid being ripped apart like Milan destroyed the mancs last season, We didn't play well for 20 minutes.We made Milan look like a Bangladesh side. grin grin grin
Yep, we kept it tight, chased every ball and my word, Fab 4, God bless u son!
Now, to all them Mancs (including Chacal) and the annoying English football press who kept asking when Ade will score his first CL goal, SHUSH grin grin grin grin
Wow, still having a party, The first English side to beat Milan at the San siro, We knocked out the defending Champs,
I remember when this fixture was released and all kinds of people were in here to say, KAKA will destroy us,Gattuso will break legs,PIrlo and Seedorf will 'run' things, My word, They have started singing different tunes, The first text message I received from a manc said  'You guys shouldn't be too happy, you beat a tired and old Milan team.
We were talking about Nov 2003 bashing of Inter yesterday and some folks here thought we 've had a fair share of French wine,
Did u see d look on Ancelotti's face?
LOL, if there will ever be a 39th Match in the EPL, The Arsenal should play at the San siro, Why?It has been a graveyard for English teams,fans always walk out with heads bowed, but for us, its our home.We just refuse to lose on the hallowed grounds,
I am taking a break and returning to my celebrations, grin

I second thati recall a lot of scum ville fans going on about how we couldn't beat Milan because Milan beat them haplessly, today the tune is that we beat an ageing Milan team, erhhhhhhhhhhh weren't they aging yesterday?
This is the kindda result we needed, now this should have a major effect on our league form, i would like to offer my condolences to the next team we face (Is it Wigan) because we got the wind back in our sails and u know the Arsenal is a team that thrives in confidence.

- Fab was fantastic
- Flamini never gave Kaka any breathing space (AW give the dude a new improved contract)
- Walcott came on at th eright moment and showed Kaladze with his pace
- Ade lead the line well again
- Hleb did ok
- The back 4 were spot on, even Senderos
- Vanilla Ice at the back was calm and composed

2-0 to the ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!
2-0 to the ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Olumide7(m): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2008
ok since I'm getting so good at my predictions, I think its time everyone knows the outcome of the game at Wigan this weekend.
Wigan 0 - 3 Arsenal (Van Persie on the Score Sheet).
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2008
@ Chuckdee4
Flamster was super yesterday, He broke Milan's play so many times, it became embarassing embarassed embarassed embarassed.
Hleb's yellow card should be rescinded. , What was the ref thinking, ok it may not have been an obvious penalty from his point of view, but why the yellow card?
Even the much maligned Theo sparkled yesterday.Did u see when he tracked back to stop Kaka, and the resilience and determination he showed to chase that ball for the cross for ADE
and the Arsenal fans who sang thruout and made it look as if we were playing at Ashburton groove.
I SALUTE
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2008
@HNIC
That your 39th game proposal should be forwarded to The FA immediately
It seems we need to stop dicussing Theo, everytime we ignore his sparks, he does more wonders

Bout the Hleb yellow card you have to understand one thing, it's San Siro, even when it's Inter Vs AC, The ref still goes for the red side.
Jackal even said it last week that officials will let them get away with murder on that ground.

Who noticed Sagna's heroics yesterday, he turned Pato into sum Arsenal trainee grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by creamdream: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2008
its arsenal again,

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marosky(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2008
although i am a chelsea fan,i must confess i enjoyed good football,i enjoyed wonderful displays of skills,i enjoyed arsenal,they were wonderful.i op chelsea will give a similar display 2nit.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by creamdream: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2008
arsenal is the best club in the universe!!

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2008
@ HNIC

the Flamster was sure brilliant, its a good thing we didn't let him go during the summer, even Fab got in on the tackling

When Eboue went off for Walcott i was concerned that that right midfield might become a weak link but when i saw him chase down Kaka for that ball i rested easy, i knew his pace would evetually cause panick for the Milan pensioners

That was ure no yellow card, Hleb was caught although i feel it was only a freekick not a penalty

@ creamdream
Whats the point of ur pic?? So an ice lollie seller supports Arsenal, whats wrong or funny about that, is he not human again, or does selling ice lollie make him less of a person (The IQ of some pple on NL)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by asquare2: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2008
the victory at san siro yesterdays shows dat we gunners are no respecter of any team.fabregas,flamini,hleb,sagna,infact d whole team had a fanstatic outing yesternight.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2008
@chuckdee
chuckdee4:

@ HNIC

the Flamster was sure brilliant, its a good thing we didn't let him go during the summer, even Fab got in on the tackling

When Eboue went off for Walcott i was concerned that that right midfield might become a weak link but when i saw him chase down Kaka for that ball i rested easy, i knew his pace would evetually cause panick for the Milan pensioners

That was ure no yellow card, Hleb was caught although i feel it was only a freekick not a penalty

@ creamdream
Whats the point of your pic?? So an ice lollie seller supports Arsenal, whats wrong or funny about that, is he not human again, or does selling ice lollie make him less of a person (The IQ of some people on Nairaland)

@chuckdee
Don't let us fight here ooh angry grin
I've said it before, no one is allowed to praise or even mention Walcott's name grin
He seems to get on better without the hype, making me think the British media is against him wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2008
Walcott who grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by JUNIT1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2008
theo wallcot, the guy who came on as a substitute and showed his brilliant pace, the guy who out ran the ac milan right back and elivered a wonderfull cross to adebayor, theo, theo theo theo
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Novacaine(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2008
So much for those gays and bimbos that say Arsenal lack character and guts you guys should grab a knife and slit your wrists we made it
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by JUNIT1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2008
[img][/img]ARSENAL FOR LIFE, WE CAN BEAT ANY TEAM MAN U FANS BETTER BE SCARED
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2008
Olumide7:

ok since I'm getting so good at my predictions, I think its time everyone knows the outcome of the game at Wigan this weekend.
Wigan 0 - 3 Arsenal (Van Persie on the Score Sheet).

Yep,you rightly predicted the scoreline against Milan.However,no begin give us long throat ooo(don't get me wrong,we can beat wigan by 3-0 or even more),what I just need is maximum points from ALL our remaining EPL fixtures.Even if we get them through 1/2 goal scorelines,e go too pure
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2008
Oh my freakin dayz, Madrid just got knocked out angry angry angry angry angry
Now we'll have to face Barca before we show our class grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2008
Yep,you rightly predicted the scoreline against Milan.However,no begin give us long throat ooo(don't get me wrong,we can beat wigan by 3-0 or even more),

ha ha  funny  . .but you are right tho . . grin

Madrid grin cheesy grin i am happy they lost jo tongue was hoping cheksli lose too but they were just lucky,

Na Barca i want next angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2008
When will RVP and Kolo be FULLY available to beef up the squad,cos I need all my gunners (minus Eduardo,no thanks to that big fool TaylorTailor)fully fit and available for the EPL title dash.

No stories on that score
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2008
Hey Muki,you were missing in action last night,innit?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Priscila(f): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2008
@4play
Long time but we are together as one
How on earth do you call me dead when am alive and kicking. am not posting nowadays but just reading.
Am really cracked up by your statement return of the dead to nairaland. Am not even back but we can bet victory is sweet.Your men are not doing bad either
cheers! and hi to your pair jackal,Huc,and co.You remember those days?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2008
Good 2 hear from the landlady of the thread.Bigups ma sista
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2008
Priccccccy kiss

Raspu
i was here o . i was overjoyed grin cheesy had to annoy some haters offline grin i didnt want the day to go by without me rubbing salt in their eyes grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2008
muki
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2008
wetin? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 12:01am On Mar 06, 2008
i dey find ur trouble grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.