Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (513687 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2008
nateevs:

and they are still not here. . .

You don't know these people.Yesterday we had to swat them like flies away from our thread.There were so many vermins masturbating on the thread. . . . .had to use "extreme measures" to get rid of them. grin

Little did they know their side was going to come up with another "blinder" today. grin How can a side seeking to win the League have only 3 or 4 goal attempts in the 1st 45 minutes against Wigan? Its absolutely shocking.

Thank God its not the days of David Dein,then the fixture list was rigged in a way that Arsenal always had a home game at Highbury immediately after a European game.Now they have no hiding place. . . .they have to play away like the other Big 4 grin

When the weight of expectations is on Arsenal,they crumble.Not being expected to beat Milan,they were able to thrive without much pressure.As the title race reaches its conclusion,they seem to be crumbling under the pressure.This is not a physical or tactical problem that Arsenal have but a mental block.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2008
The only way they could have won is to have someone red-carded. I mean wigan could have won. .
On March 23rd we inflict the beginning of the end of their title aspirations at Stamford Bridge. . The most over rated team in the premiership. .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2008
Cowards,all of them.Nowhere in sight to defend their team.PLASTIC,all of them.Their team failed to win and they suddenly have something important to go post in the Romance forum cheesy. When they manage a win,or we lose,they'll be crawling all over the place feeling stupidly important.
This free-flow of injuries in the arsenal camp is just amazing.Abi person don swear for them? Even Gallas almost pulled his hamstring today.That's why i still don't know what Wenger was thinking when he switched Bendtner for RVP.Fabregas,Adebayor,Flamster,all went quiet when Sibierski came on.Respect grin grin grin
Next thing we'll hear is that Wenger's gotten an injury cheesy grin grin
Bloody cowards,all of 'em ''fans''.See how they were all over us yesterday.Now they're hiding their skinny asses and quaking in fear grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2008
@ Cassiel,

None of these retardz can even DEFEND their team. . . . . . How pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To think Gaynners make 90% of NL members and none of em ninnys are here is more than a coincidence. . . It is DELIBERATE.
Where are these twats for Bleep'S sake?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2008
Chacal:

@ Cassiel,

None of these retardz can even DEFEND their team. . . . . . How pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To think Gaynners make 90% of Nairaland members and none of em ninnys are here is more than a coincidence. . . It is DELIBERATE.
Where are these twats for Bleep'S sake?

Because many of them jumped on the bandwagon of sexy football. . . grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2008
@ nateevs,

Sexy football ma foot.
Tell me, what was sexy in today's game. . . . . Flabbyass diving to get Emile Heskey booked or Gallas tearing his hamstring?
Arsenal is a shyte team. . . . . . They cannot hold down the top spot. . . . . . It's too HOT for em to handle.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2008
and they are now are beginning to imagine what it could feel like to have no trophies. .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2008
@ nateevs,

I predicted this many months ago. . . .
Arsenal will WIN IT'S TREBLE* this season . . . There's an air of inevitability about it.
3 TROPHYLESS SEASONS on the bounce is all i can see in ma crystal ball. . . . .

Meanwhile, where are these asstards?
Novocock, Ass-40, Eldee, Lordi, Loyika, DJ Omo, Chuck da Devil, HNIC, Bandit, Debosky(idiot savant) and Rasputinn(the ninny) . . . .
Bring your blunt-asses out and lets discuss the disintegration of your season. grin grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2008
nateevs:

and they are now are beginning to imagine what it could feel like to have no trophies. .
3 years in a row.Ouch! I feel a TREBLE coming on,somebody shout AMEN! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2008
Amen grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2008
Sorry Cassiel you said shout!

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2008
@ Cassiel & nateevs,

Please take it easy on these wimps . . . .

They are just under-achievers. . . . . Their story can be summarised into SO NEAR. . . . .YET SO FARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, If Arsenal struggles to beat Wigan, Birmingham and Villa then they should forget about playing the big teams.
The trip to Stamford Bridge will be a big test to Arsenal's title credentials . . . .What a season we have on our hands. cheesy grin cheesy

It will be a sucker punch if the GAYnners finish TROPHYLESS especially when SPURS won the Carling Cup!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2008
Each edition of the award winning blockbuster series,Trophyless,has a different nail biting end.In the 1st edition,Arsenal came close to winning the UCL.2nd edition,they came close to winning the Carling Cup.In this final edition,its the EPL that will slip from their grasp.

Talk about suspense,drama and intrigue. . . . . .this series is better than[i] Lost[/i] and Prison Break combined.Its the best show in town.A hatrick of failures.Maybe next season's edition will feature Arsenal making it to the final of the FA Cup and losing.That will be the quadruple!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ 4play,

Your last comment was SUBLIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Where can i get the blue-ray disc version of the series?
Virgin megasotre or HMV?
Does it come in a box-set and how much? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2008
4 Play:

Each edition of the award winning blockbuster series,Trophless,has a different nail biting end.In the 1st edition,Arsenal came close to winning the UCL.2nd edition,they came close to winning the Carling Cup.In this final edition,its the EPL that will slip from their grasp.

Talk about suspense,drama and intrigue. . . . . .this series is better than[i] Lost[/i] and Prison Break combined.Its the best show in town.A hatrick of failures.Maybe next season's edition will feature Arsenal making it to the final of the FA Cup and losing.That will be the quadruple!

Trophless Season 3. A Blockbuster. I love it so much that i'm appealing to members of the cast and crew to make sure Season 4's an even bigger hit grin Grab your copies noooowwww!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2008
Its out at the end of May at all the major outlets.Critics have been giving it 5 star reviews.

Wenger has been tipped for the Emmy Awards(Best Director).Cesc Fibreglass(Lead actress) and Eboue(Lead actor).

Adebayor doesn't seem to be getting good reviews,he put on a woeful Nollywoodesque acting performance at a particular scene staged at Old Trafford.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2008
And they are still not here AGAIN. . . . . . . . . .  grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

4play/I-Man. . ./ Jackal/Le Chacal. . . . .Cassiel (Razorr)  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Y'all should keep up the good work. On days like this, i feel proud to be  an anti-gooner!!!  grin grin grin

Muki & Adebowale (Debosky) where art thou hiddeth?  grin grin grin. Could you guys be hiding and basking in your deflated ego.ot only has Y'all cherry been popped and bursted, but your Arsenal has been emptied.   tongue tongue

At this point in time, we can all conclude that all Y'all's mouth and finger which serves as another form of Arsenal has been shut down grin

4play/Jackal, I would tell Y'all what, despite the assnal lost, 'em gooners are still Gooner be yelling on their lungs "At least, we are still on top, yada yada yada." or "why dont Y'all mancs play ur game in hand first, the last time i checked the league table, we were still no 1, bla bla bla."

But pls can someone bring down this fellas back to planet earth and tell'em that its our turn to sodomise the premiership biatch of the year!!, Derby. Even Derby has resigned to fate that they are pocketing 30 million quids, while Gooners gain nothing for another trophyless year except revenues from gate-takings, jerseys, and other sources?

Who doesnt know that this current Assnal board are just all about profits and not trophies. I heard that Usmanov is more shrewd and less wasteful as his fellow ex-soviet comrade, Abrahmovich. Well Usmanov would get his bank accounts swollen. no doubt but ofcos at the detriment of a dusty trophy cabinet!!!!

I remeber yellin about a lean and a squad fulla buncha sankwas and Hey yous, but Y'all were basking in the fits of tempoary success grin grin grin.

Lets get things straight, United and Assnal hasn't won shyte now, but ofcos the odds are stacked against Assnal. Lemme reiterate my position, i dont believe Assnal would be third this season, infact they would be second. However, i used to think theu would win a cup to make up for previous season's underachievment. Alas, I'm wrong and i even over-estimated 'em  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by nateevs(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2008
4 Play:

Its out at the end of May at all the major outlets.Critics have been giving it 5 star reviews.

Wenger has been tipped for the Emmy Awards(Best Director).Cesc Fibreglass(Lead actress) and Eboue(Lead actor).

Adebayor doesn't seem to be getting good reviews,he put on a woeful Nollywoodesque acting performance at a particular scene staged at Old Trafford.

One other reason is because he doesn't get along well with the best new actor (Nekless Bartender)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danity: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2008
I like how when we lost - you guys bombarded our thread with insults but you guys draw and you're all quiet now. Nonsense! Honestly, you arses make me sad and so disappointed to even associate with some of you.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2008
Sad result. . .this may be pivotal for where the season swings sad

Didn't watch the match though, was in church. . .I will make an appropriate analysis after watching the game, from what I heard Kirkland had an excellent game. angry

All in all, it seems midweek action has given the top three a torrid weekend. tongue

Still, I stand FULLY behind my club. . . we are still 2 points ahead, albeit with MU's game in hand. cool

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danity: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2008
debosky, how won't you stand behind your club?
2 points doesn't make you guys win. When we win our next game and you draw, we'll just use that to our advantage.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2008
na wa o

if we had lost now?
we drew  , just hard luck . it happens to everyone tongue

last time i checked we are still on top tongue

last time i checked having a match in hand is not the same as winning it tongue

last time i checked the league is not yet over tongue

We didnt lose at home to Pompey and away to Barnsley tongue

we will win the laegue no matter what happens tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2008
@ Debosky,

At last . . . . .  . . . . . .
Sorry about the whole schitzo. . . . U can suck on a pacifier while u are it!!!!!!
I thunk i told u Arsenal's tank is empty after Gallas kicked the hoarding in Birmingham.
The Milan game was just a fluke as we all know AC MILAN has been shyte this season. . . How many league games have Milan won at San Siro?
You are winning ZILCH this season. . . . . READ MA LIPS!!!!

@ Rikkyjen,

Wenger should be nailed to the cross if Arsenal fail to win anything this season.
They charge between 70-94 quid every matchday, income of about 3 million pounds every matchday and they cannot buy quality players.
Is there anything wrong in having 22-29 players in his squad? The injury plague has eaten deep into their team and they can barely cope.

I saw Gallas limping during the game as he may have torn his hamstring. . . .
This is what a manager gets when his aim/objective is to make profits in the transfer market. . . .
Is Arsenal a selling club? The Answer's an emphatic YES.

@ Danity,

Dont get it twisted. . . . .Arsenal leads two points cos United is yet to play their game.
Our next game is against Derby County. . . . . United will win that by 6-0. . .and it will take United on top of the league.
It's over for the GAYnners.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2008
The scummies have a right to be here spewing bollocks. . .its at times like these that we know the TRUE Arsenal fans. cool

Yes we stuttered again undecided. . .but like scumtwats always say - a game in hand is not a win. tongue

I still maintain we WILL WIN the league this year cool

@ danity

2 points doesn't make us win, neither does a game in hand for y'all cool

Game ON! The head to head games still are to come anyways, if y'all want to celebrate now, go on ahead. The trophy is STILL heading for the Emirates come May. cool

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danity: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2008
Chacal:

@ Danity,

Dont get it twisted. . . . .Arsenal leads two points because United is yet to play their game.
Our next game is against Derby County. . . . . United will win that by 6-0. . .and it will take United on top of the league.
It's over for the GAYnners.

Oh I know! Our game with Bolton (i think) was postponed so we face Derby next. I was just comparing the games because some of them seem to think that we are still going to lose. After all, I saw their handy work on Man U thread - shouting as if they are so much better.

@ debosky, when we win our next one and we're on top - you will definitely hear so much more. Gayners are a bunch of lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2008
@ Debosky,

Spew the TRUTH for once!!!!!

This is the 3rd consecutive league game without a WIN.
Birmingham, Aston Villa and now Wigan Athletic . . . If u cannot win shyte teams like this, how do u intend to beat the BIG 3 teams.
Besides that, what about the momentum? United is firing in the league . . . . leaving no stones UNTURNED.

Arsenal now have 9 games to go. . . . . . United still have 10 . . . The destiny now lies in UNITED'S hands.
If we WIN the remaining 10 . . . . . .  The title stays at Old Trafford!!!!!!!!!!
GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!!!!

@ Danity,

Lemme help u finish it. . . . . .Gaynners are a bunch of FILTHY TWATS. grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danity: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2008
Chacal:

@ Danity,

Lemme help u finish it. . . . . .Gaynners are a bunch of FILTHY TWATS. grin grin grin
There we go! grin grin grin grin grin grin I was just being nice cos it's debosky.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2008
mukina2:

na wa o

if we had lost now?
we drew , just hard luck . it happens to everyone tongue

last time i checked we are still on top tongue

last time i checked having a match in hand is not the same as winning it tongue

last time i checked the league is not yet over tongue

We didnt lose at home to Pompey and away to Barnsley tongue

we will win the laegue no matter what happens tongue
Hardluck happens to everyone? shocked shocked Coming from someone who refused to give us a break when we had faulty officiating? tongue

Still on top,yeah,but obviously unable to handle being on top.Y'all suck @ being on top.I'm having a huge laugh when you topple tongue

Having a match in hand and winning it are the same dearie.It all depends on the mental fixedness and state of readiness of whoever's checking tongue grin

Sure,the league ain't over,but we already know who's showing the greatest signs of it being over for tongue

You played neither Pompey nor Barnsley.How could you lose at home or away to either of them? tongue

Win the league?No dice today,come tomorrow grin 3 trophyless seasons in a row.TREBLE coming up tongue grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2008
@ Danity,

U dont have to be charitable to these goons.
Blimey, u should have seen em jumping around like moronic midgets 24 hrs ago when United was robbed!!!!

They failed to beat Wigan of all teams. . . . . It's pathetic.
It's now 3 draws on the bounce against mediocre teams. . . . Arsenal won't win nada.
Debosky can suck a camel's cock.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danity: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2008
Chacal:

@ Danity,

You don't have to be charitable to these goons.
Blimey, u should have seen em jumping around like moronic midgets 24 hrs ago when United was robbed!!!!

They failed to beat Wigan of all teams. . . . . It's pathetic.
It's now 3 draws on the bounce against mediocre teams. . . . Arsenal won't win nada.
Debosky can suck a camel's cock.
As much as I want to deal with them, I still have a soft spot for some of them.
I'll lose my charitable side if they ever attack Man U again. angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2008
@danity
As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow,they will attack Man United again and again.So feel free to lose your charitable side grin grin
I used to be charitable too at first,but they taught me that i waz so wasting my time grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danity: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2008
Of course - I'll lose my charitable side. If they attack me again, then they'll see it. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.