Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,396 members, 7,850,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (515689 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2008
Olumide7:

Ok my bad ManU will be playing Derby on the 15th of March and my new prediction is that they'll be playing a 0-0 draw with Derby while Arsenal enjoys the aroma of a 4 Points lead before they ManU get that 1 point at Derby. And for the Record just because I made a mistake doesn't give you the right to insult me and classify all gunners as olodos and for the record its ManU 0 - 1 Portsmouth in the FA Cup, as long as I serve a living God, ahhhh!!!!!! in the mighty name of Jesus ManU will have trophyless season. And All true Gunners say ,
Ok by 3pm morrow you will realise that you are serviving that diety in your village market square. I dont know how old you were in 1990 when manchester beat arsenal in highbury. Then Archibishop of Canterbury and And the Jewish Rabai in Gulders Green came to the pitch to pray for ass-anal before kick off but they(Gaynners) picked up the ball from the net 3 times b4 half time.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2008
Better times ahead for Gunners, realy really better times. . . . . . . . . i can feel it
When the gunners. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .down
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2008
Better times ahead for Gunners, realy really better times. . . . . . . . . i can feel it
When the gunners. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .down
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2008
eldee:

@debosky
I'm still worried for Rosicky too, he needs to come back because of these UEFA games we'll be playing.
He seems to be one unrecognised tireless worker in the team, he shows it when he plays.
That ability to come late into Hleb/Walcott counter attacks to leave defenders confused helps a lot.
It's like Lampard of 2005, when he'll get into the 18 after Robben/Cole have done all the running.
He's not your typical winger, more like a free role player and that helps make our goals less predictable.

I know Wenger is trying to mould Diaby into a Rosicky/Pires but that dude won't have any of it.
He wants to dribble the whole pitch all the time.
Can u believe he prefers to play in the central midfield position
Thank God for Flamster  grin

BTW Why does the British press celebrate whenever Arsene loses out on a player'?
This is about the fifth time Bentley has been asked about why he left Arsenal
Each time he crosses a ball, they run to him to ask him if he regrets leavin arsenal
Haba, leave let them the young chap alone, he left more experienced than when he came
should we start crying? 
and the guy never seems to get tired of saying it over and over again
in this latest one, they chipped in Walcott's name

"If Theo is not getting the minutes at Arsenal, he's going to have to look elsewhere.
"Your career doesn't start and end at Arsenal — it can flourish somewhere else.
"At the end of the day you want to make a career for yourself.
"You want to play football for a start and you want to make money as well. It's your job.
"If you want to make a career for yourself you can't afford to stay at a club where you might be 24 or 25 with only 30 games under your belt."

http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=611772

To me Walcott is doing okay at Arsenal for an 18year old
As a youngster, you take advantage of the cameos you get, now look at what he did to Kaladze
Look at the goals against Birmingham, and the cross Ade wasted. 

That's his own 15mins of fame and he's using it wisely, now he's breathing down Eboue's neck on the right wing.
In the AC match Eboue had the same chance Theo had but he prefered to dive for a PK. cheesy
In my own opinion, Walcott will suceed where Bentley failed.

Let Bentley be consoling himself with the England shirt, in the end, with two wingers of equal ability, the one at the bigger club is chosen first. grin grin grin
Besides, don't they have the UEFA Cup to concentrate on grin grin tongue

He should really breathe down on Eboue's neck,@ least just so he can sit up
Rozzi is really needed now in the squad,recall that the first goal @ the san siro served as a tonic to our boys that they should go all out for another goal.That first goal came from a long range shot from way out of the 18;this is what Rozzi is known for.I think we need more of those now,as every goal is a step to 3 points.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2008
eldee:

u're not even worth a reply

Hey boys,save the beef for the scums
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2008
presido1:

Look at this olodo is Man United playing pompy in the premeirship or FA cup. Typical gunner

He made a mistake so what,if you are beyond errors,why spell Rabbi as Rabai
See how you've allowed your myopic reasoning to becloud your sense of good judgement
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2008
Wigan will try so hard because of the precarious situation they are in right now,trying so hard to avoid the drop.The arrival of steve Bruce in December has given them the belief that they can do well,plus the good form of that young midfielder that came to Arsenal for trials before;Wilson Palacios has boosted the overall squad morale.
They will try their best which in any case will not be enough to deny us the maximum 3 points.Water must find its level NATURALLY.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2008
I just pray it does not rain on that Sunday because the JJB has  one of the worst football pitches  in the UK today,so if it rains,it will surely upset the flow of our beautiful game @ the enfd of which though we'd still win and get the max 3 points
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2008
With Kolo still a doubt with his not-fully-healed calf injury,I hope Senderos will be able to deal with the threat of Emile Heskey?If not make somebody helep me go bring that dada pastor to come assist,I mean Taribo West  cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2008
J UNIT:

olumide, i'm sorry but i've heard it with your predictions, i'm an arsenal fan but this prediction thing is getting way out of hand, what makes soccer so interesting is that no one can predict what will happen, think about that please, stop spoiling the arsenal name, smiley(no vex oh.)

10Q ma brova,help me tell am ooo,
I don first tell am make he no go dey make us get long throat,so tey if we no come win game by the margin wey him talk,e go be like say we playas fall we hand,shuo.

That aside,predictions are not really bad but where is the fun of watching a game if we should know the results before hand
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2008
Sun March 23 to Sat March 26 will see Man u in some tricky fixtures that they will drop points in.Check these out;

Man Utd v Liverpool

Man Utd v Aston Villa

Middlesbrough v Man Utd

Man Utd v Arsenal

Blackburn v Man Utd

Chelsea v Man Utd

Apart from that,we have come to know Man u to drop points when you least expect them to,SO,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2008
@ Muki

No qualms about the inujries.Walcott will shake of his own slight thigh injury soon enough.

@ Vieira

I take it you were joking when you said they sholud sack Arsenal physio,you never hear say the guy 2 much?Go ask Eduardo.You saw how he not only immobilsed Dudu for over 7 minutes,but promptly called on Gilberto to come and speak in tonguesportugese[s][/s]and calmm Dudu(who was rambling in same lang @ that moment) down.

Dudu has the kindest words for Dr Gary Lewin and I concur
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2008
All the calf and thigh injuries self.
Make dem kuku dey wear 4 shin guards take cover dem fibula round 360 degrees.Then make dem dey take rubber dey tie their thighs if tights no work
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2008
rasputinn:

All the calf and thigh injuries self.
Make them kuku dey wear 4 shin guards take cover them fibula round 360 degrees.Then make them dey take rubber dey tie their thighs if tights no work

hahahahaha you nor well o grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

I do not like this injury troubles angry we need everyone to be fit sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 1:02am On Mar 08, 2008
rsasputin, na joke I dey joke o!

I have 100% respect for GL.

The guy is a legend o.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2008
Hmmmm,yawns
Where's everybody?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 11:46am On Mar 08, 2008
everyone is sleeping.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2008
Gunnersssssssssssssssssss cheesy grin cheesy

today is a goooooood day cheesy

Scummies were celebrating 4-0 and today they are out grin cheesy

small Barnsley killed cheksli grin cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2008
you still dey shine ya teeth grin grin grin grin grin grin

today is a good day chei!!!! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tosinadeda: 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2008
very good day grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2008
And Pompey pumped Man U OUT OF THE FA cup with a 1-0 pumping @ Very old trafford
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and they were here celebrating 4-0 . it ended nicely grin Nani's show boating, grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2008
Sulley Muntari you do river ooo,well ooo,you and all your team mates
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2008
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and they were here celebrating 4-0 . it ended nicely grin Nani's show boating, grin

For today own,nothing like show boating,even show canoeing sef,dem no fit
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2008
My brother i was refering to when they played us . grin all that yeye style ended up like this grin grin

Rio was a good goalie grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2008
Did you guys see Rio Ferdinand between the posts(he was looking so confused),poor him having to be called upon to be the emergency keeper with the red-carding of  substitute goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszscak who hauled down Milan Baros as if it was a game of rugby.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2008
mukina2:

My brother i was refering to when they played us . grin all that yeye style ended up like this grin grin

Rio was a good goalie grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know na
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2008
rasputinn:

Did you guys see Rio Ferdinand between the posts(he was looking so confused),poor him having to be called upon to be the emergency keeper with the red-carding of substitute goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszscak who hauled down Milan Baros as if it was a game of rugby.

i swear u nor go kill me hia o grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2008
So Harry Redknapp has a superior head-to-head record over Alex Ferguson.
Recall that it's the same Redknapp that dumped Fergie and Manure u out of the FA cup in 2001.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Banderas(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2008
Heh. I remember when Fabregas scored against manure, Rio also tried out his keeper skills.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2008
Ferdie,you too much bros,no worry na u go dey keep for we super eagles fowls

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.