Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,947 members, 7,866,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (518358 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2008
Chacal

Loyika mad, nah mate, i was just wondering why Ruudie was chasing me round the forum like a bitch on heat tongue DO I PRESENT ON STV grin

Your taunting don't move me, you know why grin, cause apart from Spurs, no one has won shyte yet. Besides we are all used to your vomit on this thread, so why should it disturb anyone now

Ruudie

My boy Ali

Do you think we care if Ali is your sexual partner whether he satisfies you with his display on the pitch or otherwise grin, is of no consequence to us. ALI WAS CRAP, HE IS CRAP AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE CRAP!! AMEN!! grin

So spare us with your Ali epistle tongue

Besides laddie grin you teaching me how to spell is like Atiku teaching Baba how to be corrupt grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by RuuDie(m): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ chuckdee,
you just don't learn hun. . . . . . . . If playa 1 don't hustle, bustle, force the issue. . . . . . . How on earth is playa 2, 3, 4 or whateva g'onna get the ball 2 score

Loyiks man. . . . . . . Eat your heart all you want but don't take anything 4rm ALI. . . . . . . He's put his money where his mouth is. He's come right back & showed exactly why he felt let down when Arsenal rejected him!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

Can u hear urself?
Ade was the top scorer in the Premiership when Cristiano served a 3 match ban.
As soon as Cristiano came back, the whole shit changed. . . . .Compare the goal ratio and u will be crying for ur beloved Ade.
Adebayor ma ass . . . . He has now failed to score in one full MONTH . . . How is that for Mr. prolific!!!!!!

Rooney dived at OT? grin grin grin
Did he dive to score the 2nd goal? Did he dive when he stopped Wenger's 30th unbeaten run in 2002?
Surely, i can't remember him diving when he scored against y'all in APRIL 2006 when he scored a scorcher against Lehmann at OT!!!!!!

@ Loyika,

Who gives a Bleep if Aliadiere scores gazillion goals against Arsenal?
I came here to taunt u cos u condemned this same player some months back. . . .I like forcing u to EAT back ur puke!!!
U were always on J-K's ass on Aliadiere so let him have some shots at u too . . . .It's a game so DEAL WITH IT.

If u are gonna be this defensive when we lifty the title, u better don't show up on Nairaland!!!!!!!!!!!
I won't care whose horse is gored . . . . I will be aiming for y'all jugular veins so brace yourself.
U aint seen nuthing yet. . . . We shall be back on wednesday to rub more salt to ur open wounds. . . .
Blimey. . . If Chelsea beats y'all and United beats Liverpool then HELL shall be let loose on ur GAYnner asses.
I am not done on this thread yet. . . . Trust me! wink wink

P.S. . . . Ali is crap and he scored a sizzling goal on saturday. . . . .Your equaliser was a goal-mouth scramble.
Y'all know how to score such goals. . . . Buncha twats who cannot hold on to a position to save Wenger's fragile heart.
United led all the way throughout Jan 2007- May 2007. . . .Chelsea was always behind.
Admit it, mate!!!! U have blown ur chance. . . I warned y'all Arsenal's spirit got broken when Gallas threw tantrums at St Andrews!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by RuuDie(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ loyiks,

don't have 2 teach how 2 spell man. . . . . U had 6-3-3-5yrs 2 get it right & if you can't, YOUR FAT LUCK!

As 4 the ALI issue. . . . . Well, you have a knack 4 saying stuff & suddenly developing AMNESIA when the pans smack in your face!
Be carefl what you say. . . . . . The softer, the easier 2 swallow if need be!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2008
Ali scored a sizziling goal  shocked

Chacal cheesy its ok, i mean damn nigga grin

Ruudie

You can hug your Ali teddy all night for all we care, WE NO SEND U!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by RuuDie(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ loyiks,

don't have 2 teach how 2 spell man. . . . . U had 6-3-3-5yrs 2 get it right & if you can't, YOUR FAT LUCK!

As 4 the ALI issue. . . . . Well, you have a knack 4 saying stuff & suddenly developing AMNESIA when the pans smack in your face!
Be carefl what you say. . . . . . The softer, the easier 2 swallow if need be!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ Loyika,

Have u seen this from one of your fans? This is the best comment i have read from an African GAYnner.
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Me thinks this comment is PRICELESS. tongue tongue tongue

[b]hi gallas, galla means an ox in Ethiopia. It is u and the rubbish wenger who are costing My team the title. The one behaviour you displayed ay Birmingham was sort of childish. Instead of lifting the youngsters spirits, you didn't realize you were killing the morals of all us the fans, i couldn't believe that i was it in you. And about wenger, the most hateful person with the gunners, please tell hm that it is not 'cause he taught them well but because they are just endowed that they are simply magnificient and world class, no , he shouldn't feel proud about that, they are just endowed by nature and they are there by chance to make us happy. Adebayor simply is so fortunate to be there playing at Arsenal, the rubbish player in the premierleague of all players. And still what makes me surprised most is Arsene wenger said he is not planning to bring some better attackers, how an economist, ahahaha, he doesn't know how much he is hurting us. And don't forget i am a crazy Arsenal fan, saying all this.
keep up cesc, fla, rosicky, toure, almunia, clichy etc[/b]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/03/17/ufngallas117.xml
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2008
Ruudie angry

seriously what the Bleep is your problem, i think Ali is crap, and so do a majority of gunners, HOW THE Bleep DOES IT NOW CONCERN YOU

Let it be known to you that even with him scoring, most gunners, wait erase that, 90% of Arsenal supporters still think he is crap. I DON'T CARE IF THAT GIVES YOU NIGHTMARES!! You could bleeping rewind your recorded tape of him scoring while you jerk off, THATS YOUR BUSINESS!! Just leave me the fcul alone, JESUS H CHRIST!!

YOU DO HAVE SOME NERVE!!

Players like Cesc are scoring at the flipping San siro, and some nutter is on about Ali's goal at the Emirates, which earned Boro what exactly A bleeping DRAW!!

The same Ali comes out after the game to say he still feels as if he is an Arsenal player, and that Arsenal will still win the league, does Mr. Busy Body see that NOOOO!! But he comes here with rubbish time and time again!!

I am scared to think that you were screaming my name when that goal went in, where you were watching the game WHAT A SICK THOUGHT THAT IS!! tongue tongue

Ruudie, e don do for tonight you here, if you bleeping have nothing better to talk about, leave the thread for us and your master Chacal tongue. (at least his rubbish makes sense compared to your frivilous piece of shyte Ali inspired commentaries).

embarassed GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2008
@b Loyika,

Dontcha think u are taking these comments too far.
You make sick jokes about Aliadiere to RUUDIE more than he does to you.
Why are u now taking shit personal?
Nigga, if u cannot take a joke. . . . don't dish it out.

Check this . . . peops like Ritchboy, Banderas, Lordi, HNIC and other dudes all FLED cos they know they cannot take jokes.
U either do the same or take these shots on your chin.
It's all good. . . . Your disciples nearly maimed me when we lost to Ci-Thai in August.
Nas said. . . . What goes around comes around!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2008
Chacal tongue

Shush boy!! tongue I can bring you a million commentaries from Mancs slating Fergie.

Every fan is entitled to thier view points, afterall, Nateevs, Akola, and the one you love to hate were slating their manager all of last week. WEREN'T WE THE ONES STANDING UP FOR THE MOSSAD AGENT!!

A fan doesn't mean everyone will agree with you, thats why we are all different. Well then again undecided tell that to Ruudie who wants me to accept his silly views, that because of Ali's sizziling goal grin grin I should worship the ground the plonker stands upon grin See me see wahala oh I NEVER WORSHIP PIRES FINISH, NA ALI I GO DEY CRY FOR!! What bunkumery if i have ever seen one.

Ruudie grin

concentrate on getting another handset (one that allows you to post once during the day) and leave Ali to Gareth S.

cool GOONER 89

Chac

If Newcastle can't beat the Brummies, should they just relegate these Toon clowns and get it over and done with grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ Loyika,

Are u shitting me?
Birmingham will thrash the BAR CODES. . . . .
The $64,000 question here is who will score the goals for Newcastle?

Birmingham has Larsson, Forsell and Olivier Kapo to make things happen for em.
Besides, they got Mathew Taylor coming back to chop Owen's legs off tonight.
Newcastle will not RELEGATE(rich clubs don't go down EASILY) but i don't see em winning tonight.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2008
Chacal grin

believe me i can take a joke grin, if i could stand I-Man and his continous need to case me out grin knowing fully well i don't bat for the other side, i believe i can take whatever Ruudie is offering embarassed NOT!! grin

The boy is just getting on my nerves, its as if he didn't sleep all night, last night. Staying awake on his bed thinking, "I AM GOING TO SHOW THAT LOYIKA DUDE TOMORROW!!". Now if that doesn't send shivers down your spine, i will begin to wonder.

If the boy has teen pics of Ali up on his bedroom wall, do you see me complaining NIGGA CAN LIKE/HAVE A CRUSH ON WHOMEVER HE WANTS!! (Afterall one of our Gunners wants to sleep on the same bed as Fabregas grin did you see me complain grin).

He should just leave me the Bleep out of it, is that too much to ask

Do you see me getting mad at you, whereas you have been spewing bunkum all day long grin

Please let me go prepare for the borefest that will be Newcastle vs the Brummies tongue OHHH!! WHAT bleeping JOY!!

We shall continue this tomorrow. tongue grin

@ Ruudie cool

No harm meant bro, you know you are still my favorite Scumtwat, i just have to avoid you when ever Ali has a good game grin

grin GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by RuuDie(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2008
Loyiks,
Boy i sure would have luvd 2 see the look on your face when that goal went in & it was ALI of all the boro players that got it. . . . . . . . . Maybe what really scared you was having to swallow all the trash you'd been yarning in the past!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2008
Yeah Ruudie, sho you right, when Ali's goal went in, i was thinking, BOY WHY DID ARSENE LET THIS ONE GET AWAY embarassed

Anyways, i leave you with your fantasies embarassed

GOOD NIGHT BRO!! cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ Loyika,

U are a super-Arrow!!!!!!!!!!!
The only twit spewing hokum is u . . . . . U have been too defensive. Ssup with that?
if i can take jabs from u gays in August. . . U should take these mini-jabs. . . .
U aint even seen nuthing yet. . . . beat Chelski on sunday and the pride will be restored.
Anything short of 3 points means 10 points dropped in 5 games. . . Even the most passionate GAYnner will admit that is CATASTROPHIC!!!! grin

Don't i love being a RED DEVIL?
Mate, catch us if u fucking can. . . .
United is on 2 words. . . . I'm GONE!!!!!!!!
See ya sorry ass tomorrow.
Go home before the rumola touts kidnap ya. wink grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by RuuDie(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2008
Hahahahaha. . . . . . . . . SORRY ASS WIMP!

ALI is CRAP. . . . ALI is CRAP. . . . I was beginning 2 think you was the CONDUCTOR of P-H PHILHARMONICS!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2008
grin grin

Loyika whining like a bitch on NL because of the grief he is getting on the sports thread? Tell me something new.

Damn. . . . .all it takes is one disappointing weekend for the Gaynners to resort to type.When they were screaming,"Ali must go!",all through out last season,little did they know Ali will come back to help deny them 5 crucial points.Ali has effectively,singlehandedly,denied them the title. grin

This guy is the greatest Ali since Mo'hammed Ali.

The Arse have shown that they lack the fortitude to win the League.This is a problem that can be traced to Wenger.His managerial competence in that regard,mental preparation,must be called into question.

Gaynners shouldn't be whining yet. . . . . .worse is yet to come.Imagine what will happen when they collapse to 3rd place. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ Loyiks

I wonder why anyone even engaged Ruudie and Chacal in this asinine discussion over Ali, whose team in all likely hood can still get relegated being only 6 points below the drop zone. tongue

I guess we should bring Seb Larsson back from B'ham cos he scored against us as well

There is no one to blame for this MESS than Arsenal, period. One broken vase of a player scores a goal and the scummies go potty

Its alright, y'all have earned the right to gloat for now. . .If we fail to beat Chelsea at the Bridge and you beat Liverpool, then you can truly begin your macabre dance and Ruu and Ali can have the all nighter they've wanted all season. tongue

We have shown a HUGE drop in the past month, linked to poor performances by our shining lights of the campaign - Cesc, Ade and Hleb. They simply have not done as well as they have previously, these players will need to rediscover their hunger and desire QUICKLY to salvage this title fight.

Gallas also needs to show what stuff he's made of now, enough talking to the press - DO THE BUSINESS IN THE DRESSING ROOM AND ON THE PITCH (and I don't mean crying like a demented plonker) tongue

This is where the rubber meets the road. . .either we get out of this slump or we forget the title once again. undecided

Where are the real men in this Arsenal squad? We shall see who are men indeed in the next couple of games.

PS: EBOUE is back to full MOFO V 2.0 I heard rumors that Barca want him. . .they can take the stupid plonker. angry tongue

Gunner 1915 cool angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debojyde(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2008
debojyde

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here
« #7520 on: December 27, 2007, 09:56 PM »
Modify message
Quote from: toba1909 on December 27, 2007, 04:47 PM
Chelski is crap !!!
They got a point from Aston Villa this season
While Arsenal got 4pts from Portsmouth
Yet some twats among them are still blabbing
I wonder what would have being their fate
If the referee officiating was fair

I hope u,ll remember what you wrote in a few months time when chelsea finishes above "gonners" on the league table. You "gonners" fans are the loudest punks on this planet, u made a lot of noise in the past few weeks(5 points ahead, one game in hand) and even doomed Manchester United to lower half of the table beginning of the season. Now the the tables have turned and Chelsea is now the next club to say shyte about.

With the way the league stands now, this is where i say" chelsea winning the league is becoming more of a mirage" BUT i am 100% confident that even with all the difficulty that lies ahead( injuries, Nations cup) we,ll still finnish above arsenal . This arsenal team has no spine at all. A man You team leading a Chelsea team with 7 points are much more difficult to catch than a "gonners" team leading by 15 points in december.

Quote from: marlet01 on December 27, 2007, 09:00 PM
Chelsea is finished, Please try supporting Derby County before it is too late.

Cheers!

Please what team do you support? "Gonners". You sound like one.

BLUES FOREVER

Anybody who has the paience to read the crap that arsenal fans have said over the past few months will not even bother interacting with them now. Its like they suffer from "delusions of grandeur" or something. A lot of peeps predicted this present scenario in the premiership months ago, but gaynners were just too block headed to understand.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debojyde(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2008
debojyde

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here
« #7520 on: December 27, 2007, 09:56 PM »
Modify message
Quote from: toba1909 on December 27, 2007, 04:47 PM
Chelski is crap !!!
They got a point from Aston Villa this season
While Arsenal got 4pts from Portsmouth
Yet some twats among them are still blabbing
I wonder what would have being their fate
If the referee officiating was fair

I hope u,ll remember what you wrote in a few months time when chelsea finishes above "gonners" on the league table. You "gonners" fans are the loudest punks on this planet, u made a lot of noise in the past few weeks(5 points ahead, one game in hand) and even doomed Manchester United to lower half of the table beginning of the season. Now the the tables have turned and Chelsea is now the next club to say shyte about.

With the way the league stands now, this is where i say" chelsea winning the league is becoming more of a mirage" BUT i am 100% confident that even with all the difficulty that lies ahead( injuries, Nations cup) we,ll still finnish above arsenal . This arsenal team has no spine at all. A man You team leading a Chelsea team with 7 points are much more difficult to catch than a "gonners" team leading by 15 points in december.

Quote from: marlet01 on December 27, 2007, 09:00 PM
Chelsea is finished, Please try supporting Derby County before it is too late.

Cheers!

Please what team do you support? "Gonners". You sound like one.

BLUES FOREVER

Anybody who has the patience to read the crap that arsenal fans have said over the past few months will not even bother interacting with them now. Its like they suffer from "delusions of grandeur" or something. A lot of peeps predicted this present scenario in the premiership months ago, but gaynners were just too block headed to understand.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by doyin13(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2008
Men. . . .Arsenal Fans- - - - - - - -Walahi An atom of my shit no fit take this abuse.

These Man Utd fans knw better than to come talk smut with Portsmouth people.

Venni Vetti Vecci cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 12:11am On Mar 18, 2008
@ Chacal
Arguing with u is like trying to make a monkey understand geometry, what part of my argument did u not get, sheesh

- Did i at any point call Ade the messiah, for Bleep's sake all i said was that i'lld have him over Ali, i brought Ronaldo into the picture cos not many people had outscored him this season, trust monkey ass to start thinking i was conparing him him with Ade. Tt no point have i compared the 2 so get that straight

Someone tries to make a genuine argument with u and u turn it on its head and turn the entire argument into something else

@ ruudie
Hustle n bustle is good but what use is it if u can't add goals to it, Ade provided both Ali provided none

Finally u scummies if u like Ali so much why not chase him rather than Benzima
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 12:13am On Mar 18, 2008
@ Ruudie

Did u just call me "HUN"
Look i know u and Aliadiere are BUM CHUMS but don't bring that nastiness down my way lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kaydee(m): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2008
Barca is ready to sell Dos Santos,i hope Wenger will get that guy.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kaydee(m): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2008
I think it's time for Wenger to choose between the premiership and CL.He knows very well he can't have both and he should keep his nonesense talk to himself.If he ends this season trophyless again,i'll make sure he gets called by the name Mourinho gave him. angry angry angry

Hopelessly Devoted
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 9:05am On Mar 18, 2008
kaydee:

Barca is ready to sell Dos Santos,i hope Wenger will get that guy.
well it depends on his price tag. if barca will sell him for 5000euros sure wengay will buy him but anything above that
forget it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by RuuDie(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2008
@ chuckdee,
& there u was going on about teaching GEOMETRY 2 MONKEYS. . . . . . . . I'll save my breathe & let u figure out the "hun" on your own. Maybe that way we can get a rough estimate of which side of the scale your I.Quotient resides!

2 footie, most managers would care less if their strikers don't score as long as he ain't just making up the no.s in the park!
There's a certain A.HLEB who doesn't score often. . . . . Heck, he doesn't even strike the ball unless its a pass; doesn't bother 2 much about closing down the opposition. . . . . But is very much a regular !?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by RuuDie(m): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2008
@ chuckdee,
& there u was going on about teaching GEOMETRY 2 MONKEYS. . . . . . . . I'll save my breathe & let u figure out the "hun" on your own. Maybe that way we can get a rough estimate of where your I.Quotient is stuck @ on the scale!

2 footie, most managers would care less if their strikers don't score as long as he ain't just making up the no.s in the park!
There's a certain A.HLEB who doesn't score often. . . . . Heck, he doesn't even strike the ball unless its a pass; doesn't bother 2 much about closing down the opposition. . . . . But is very much a regular !?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2008
RuuDie:

@ chuckdee,
& there u was going on about teaching GEOMETRY 2 MONKEYS. . . . . . . . I'll save my breathe & let u figure out the "hun" on your own. Maybe that way we can get a rough estimate of where your I.Quotient is stuck @ on the scale!

Blimey. . .dude you just took spewing crap to the next level
pray tell, what version of the premier league do you watch?
Hleb doesn't close down on defenders? What was he doing against Liverpool at Anfield?
Forget the EPL, at least the UCL is on freeview, did you see the Milan Match?
My dayz, Hleb of all people, tell me one goal apart from setpieces that Hleb is not involved in?

Please, limit ur fuckeries to Aliadiere, (a striker that has only four goals and one assist in over twenty starts)
Tell me what seperates hime from Gallas. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2008
Ruudie Hun's died out in the 8th century, nobody uses that word or even thinks of them, forgive my mistake, the way uve been wanking over Aliadiere i thought u were calling me hun(honey) lipsrsealed

As for Hleb, Eldee said it all, i wonder where u watch ur Arsenal games
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2008
chuckdee4 (m)
Essex

Re: Arsenal Bottling It
« #3 on: February 28, 2008, 11:54 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stop spewing crap bingo, when u guys ever get to the top of the table then u can come here and rant, we're on top of the table so we gats bragging rights, we dropped points yes, but hey such is our dominace this season we're still on top.

If your such a fortune teller, what do u see happening this weekend then
Hope this will help you to assimilate what ever Ruudie throws on you.
Still United all the way
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2008
What has that got to do with Ruudie or the topic at hand? , was that quote directed a ruudie?,

Sheesh, u think uve seen it all then someone has to come top it up with another show of stupidity

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.