Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,780 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (518386 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2008
Presido tongue
you call that a match? tongue

Liverpool on sunday , grin TORRES tongue

i dey ok tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by topkin(m): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2008
I'm seriously counting on Torres to pulverize MU for me come sunday.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2008
Muki
have u forgetten that we beat them on 16h of Dec with Torres playing.
In Ansfield for that marra.
Have u seen ma prophecy about arsenal? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2008
sharrap tongue
TORRES is in form now grin

i saw that yeye thread go see my fine reply grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by dinozzo(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2008
4 games in a row, too bad. But we can beat Chelsea at the bridge and Man u at old trafford, its possible guys.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2008
Can Clinton Catch Him when he is two steps away from line

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2008
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
you don crase finish grin

no hope for you at all grin grin grin grin grin
short man grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 12:05am On Mar 20, 2008
I no say you like Mrs Klinton flat tommy hilfiger.
E-no bad sha? how u see am. cool cool cool
You no go sleep, when i dey ur age by this time i dey snore for hausa mat,
Bed neva come 9ja that time. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2008
i swear u nor well o grin grin
abeg leave me alone o tongue
short persin grin grin
i dnt sleep o grin my eyes never close tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by A40(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2008
Those twats won yesterday angry but its all good Chelsea's display at Shyte hart lane gives me hope that we can beat them at home if Wenger goes there with the right mentality and that is to win
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by tobilinoP(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2008
U GONNERS SHOULD STOP MAKING NOISE, U DIDN'T PULL UR WEIGHT, NOW U ARE LAYIN IN THE COT HOPING M AN UTD SLIP, KO JOOOO!!!!

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

So what can u say to United's lead on the table?
Before u start your prognosis, where is Banderas, HNIC, Lordi, Ritchboy, Loyika and MC Omo? grin grin grin grin
It seems y'all gays woke up with a terrible hangover . . . .From 5 points CLEAR to 3 POINTS behind . . . . kiss kiss kiss

Chelsea would do us a massive favour by taking points from y'all again on sunday while we beat the Scousers to a pulp.
Things are not looking pretty for ARSENE WENGER. . . . .
I won't pity you lots cos i warned y'all before this race started. . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by twinstaiye(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2008
I dont know why fans like to show off like this? Jackal or Chacal or particular makes a lot of noise albeit with good analysis, but the moment his darling manscum slip again, he withdraw his shell. This is more reason I dont go into debatable matters as far as supporting English teams is concern. I however like to analyse the true position of matter instead of engaging in unnecessary data that can change at any time. No wonder my chelsea fans cousin will flash me the moment arsenal slips, but will switch off his phone the moment chelsea slips. The season is yet over, and anything can still happen. But having said this, i think some people are just cool arguing about things of this nature and engaging themselves on debatable matters. Still supporting Arsenal, no matter what though. Dont expect me to reply to any anti arsenal tantrums, i hold solace in the fact that, if we can lose a 5 point lead, any other team can do the same, and if chelsea and liverpool can cover the distance of the gap with league leaders, anything can happen at the end of the day.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by twinstaiye(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2008
The title can go to either Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea or even Liverpool, what is more,, the champions league is also there where the chances of each meeting each other is there, so no any team can arrogate confidence to the title as of now.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2008
@ twinstaiye,

U are confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackal withdrawing to his shell? U must have me mixed up with some other peops u know.
Even when Arsenal was 5 points clear, i told ya fans United will cover the ground and catch up with em.
They are all alive and can testify to it. . . . .I dont have time to dig it out from me previous posts but u can check.

This wont be the 1st time United will wrestle the top spot from Arsenal.
Only the DSTV kids feel the title is won in February. . . . .
I have been watching this league long enough to know STRENGTH IN DEPTH cannot be ignored.

U will be making a huge mistake if u think United will blow this lead. . . . .
Ferguson and his boys know what it takes to win the EPL title. . . . 90% of those players lifted the title last year.
How many Arsenal players have come close to winning a title? Gallas-Lehmann-Toure-Silva and who else?
It's not rocket science. . . . is it? History says Arsenal RARELY RECOVERS from a United Bleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by stomeje(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2008
hey narialanders. pls inform me of any bank which is collecting CV or any corporate establishment. My E-mail is stomeje@gmail.com
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Jids(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2008
Chacal:

@ twinstaiye,

You are confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackal withdrawing to his shell? You must have me mixed up with some other peops u know.
Even when Arsenal was 5 points clear, i told ya fans United will cover the ground and catch up with em.
They are all alive and can testify to it. . . . .I don't have time to dig it out from me previous posts but u can check.

I have been watching this league long enough to know STRENGTH IN DEPTH cannot be ignored.

You will be making a huge mistake if u think United will blow this lead. . . . .
Ferguson and his boys know what it takes to win the EPL title. . . . 90% of those players lifted the title last year.
How many Arsenal players have come close to winning a title? Gallas-Lehmann-Toure-Silva and who else?
It's not rocket science. . . . is it?  History says Arsenal RARELY RECOVERS from a United Bleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL EAT YOUR WORD COME MAY. UNITED WILL DROP POINTS STARTING FROM SUNDAY B'COS RONALDO GOES TO SLEEP WHEN PLAYING BIG GUNS
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2008
Ruudie Ruudie

fair enough u got bragging rights being on top of the table n all, if ur looking at Chelsea to do y'all a favour that won't happen, did u see how they fumbled against Spurs @ White Shyte lane, i see a certain home record being broken on sunday.

Liverpool look inspired at the mo and i'lld be worried about El Toro doing a number on y'all if i was u especially if Ferdinand does not play. Y'all look like a one man team, thank ur stars Divino is having the season of his life, they'll be a big twist in the title chase this sunday. If 5 points could be brought down to nothing i don't think 3 points is worth anything at this stage of the premiership, especially with all 4 teams having to play each other
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2008
@ Jids,

Ronaldo goes to sleep against BIG GUNS??
I am having a laugh. . . . .Arsenal should consider emselves small guns then. . . .
The last time i checked, didn't he score at the Emirates and provided an assist that led to the 1st goal??

Man Utd is not a one-man team like GAYnners. . . .  If Adebayor does not SCORE. . . No one else will score.
If Ronaldo sleeps, Tevez or Rooney will wake up and do the business.
Matter of fact, Apache relishes BIG GAMES like Chelsea, Liverpool and SPURS.
It will be anutha show for the Latino dudes in ANDERSON and APACHE.

chuckdee4:

Ruudie Ruudie

United's lead is playing numbers with your eyes. . . . .Are u seeing double already.
You are replying Ruudie when u should be replying Le Chac. . . . . .This is serious in the GAYnners camp.
Its sad and i kinda pity y'all goonz.

Liverpool look inspired? Tell us when they dont look inspired?
We are saying Rafa Benitez is yet to score a valid league goal against Fergie in 4 years. . . . .
Were the Scousers not inspired when we thumped em 1-0 at Anfield in december?
Liverpool were in a superb form having pulverised Marseille 4-0 away but they still froze against Vida and Rio.

PREDICTION: MAN UTD 2-0 LIVERPOOL . . . . . . CHELSEA 2-0 ARSENAL
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2008
chuckdee4:

Ruudie Ruudie

fair enough u got bragging rights being on top of the table n all, if your looking at Chelsea to do y'all a favour that won't happen, did u see how they fumbled against Spurs @ White Shyte lane, i see a certain home record being broken on sunday.

Who is looking for Chelski to do us a favor? Chelski is our biggest rival for the title.They are going to finish ahead of Arsenal this season.Quite frankly,I would rather that Arsenal won on Sunday than that Chelski won.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by twinstaiye(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2008
Chacal:

@ twinstaiye,

You are confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackal withdrawing to his shell? You must have me mixed up with some other peops u know.
They are all alive and can testify to it. . . . .I don't have time to dig it out from me previous posts but u can check.

You will be making a huge mistake if u think United will blow this lead. . . . .
It's not rocket science. . . . is it? History says Arsenal RARELY RECOVERS from a United Bleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will bookmark this post so I point it to you when and if Man Utd slips up with their lead. Dont sum it up that you have won the league yet, it is not over when it is not over. Am confused? Can you believe that?, that is more reason I dont take too much to debating or positing on English teams.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2008
Chacal:

United's lead is playing numbers with your eyes. . . . .Are u seeing double already.
You are replying Ruudie when u should be replying Le Chac. . . . . .This is serious in the GAYnners camp.
Its sad and i kind of pity y'all goonz.

Liverpool look inspired? Tell us when they don't look inspired?
We are saying Rafa Benitez is yet to score a valid league goal against Fergie in 4 years. . . . .
Were the Scousers not inspired when we thumped em 1-0 at Anfield in december?
Liverpool were in a superb form having pulverised Marseille 4-0 away but they still froze against Vida and Rio.

PREDICTION: MAN UTD 2-0 LIVERPOOL . . . . . . CHELSEA 2-0 ARSENAL

Chacal, u guys stole the lead some time this season and what happened, yes the very same Arsenal wrestled it out ur hands, this season is far from over and u know it, United will drop points every blind man can see it.
We have enough goal scorersw in our team, we have won games without Ade scoring.

Mark my word, Benitez is bound to break that record sooner or later and they look well poised to do so, underestimate them at ur own peril
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2008
chuckdee4:

Chacal, u guys stole the lead some time this season and what happened, yes the very same Arsenal wrestled it out your hands, this season is far from over and u know it, United will drop points every blind man can see it.
We have enough goal scorersw in our team, we have won games without Ade scoring.

Mark my word, Benitez is bound to break that record sooner or later and they look well poised to do so, underestimate them at your own peril
Yes nobody is arguing about United dropping points but arsenal will still drop point. If united drop 3 points and arsenal drop 3points united is still on top. Or will united drop more points than ass-anal.
From the look of things Ass-anal will start their point dropping from sunday, it might be 3 it might be 2 and after that they will still gonna drop. The EPL is not over yet but advantage is Uniteds. Its only a blind and deaf man will not notice this glaring fact.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2008
@ Twinstaiye,

This is why i said u don't know me well enough. . .
I am not saying United will win all their remaining league games.
As a matter of fact, i told Loyika 4 months ago that United will lose 5 league games BUT WILL STILL WIN THE TITLE.
The goals difference is an extra point for Man Utd, even the most passionate Gaynner cannot argue about that.

@ Chuckdee4,

Don't compare December to March . . . . .
In december, there were 18-19 league games to play for. . . . This time around, only 8 games to go.
Besides, in december Arsenal's strength in depth was still intact. . . . these days, their spirit have been broken since Eduardo got crocked.

Take a look at United squad and tell me they dont have the strength in depth to cope with any injury.
Arsenal is dropping points NOT because they are poor . . . . They are dropping points cos the lads are TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can u compare Fab4's form in the 1st three months to what we are seeing today?
If the FA declare a 6-week break. . . . Arsenal will get their bite back and challenge but from what i have seen. . . .U will be lucky to finish 2nd.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2008
chuckdee4:

Ruudie Ruudie

fair enough u got bragging rights being on top of the table n all, if your looking at Chelsea to do y'all a favour that won't happen, did u see how they fumbled against Spurs @ White Shyte lane, i see a certain home record being broken on sunday.

Liverpool look inspired at the mo and i'lld be worried about El Toro doing a number on y'all if i was u especially if Ferdinand does not play. Y'all look like a one man team, thank your stars Divino is having the season of his life, they'll be a big twist in the title chase this sunday. If 5 points could be brought down to nothing i don't think 3 points is worth anything at this stage of the premiership, especially with all 4 teams having to play each other

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! we gat bragging rights. Do you have a problem with that? grin grin grin

From your post above, i dont know how this translates into your breaking chelsea's home record.
You shud be bothered that they went to whyte hart lane to get a 4-4 draw, this means chelsea has started scoring, away for that matter.

Any team can loose a lead, but with Ass Anal leading, dropping points like you guys have done recently is like the surest thing in the PREM. We can rely on Ass anal to drop points grin grin grin

we have been telling you guys things like
AS LONG AS IT IS ASS ANAL @ THE TOP WE WILL CATCH UP.
WE ARE MORE CONCERNED BOUT CHELSEA THAN ASS ANAL.

All 4 teams have to play each other, but Ass Anal has the ardous task of playing most of those games Away.

pls dont go telling me HOME & AWAY dont marra.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2008
Milan lost again at home yesterday to Sampdoria.Using Gaynner's post-San Siro logic,does that make Sampdoria one of the best teams in Europe?

This thread is becoming like a graveyard.Wonder why Gaynners suddenly lost interest. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by bluehorizo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2008
The league is still between Man utd and Chelsea. There is a total of 8 matches to be played in the league and Man Utd and Chelsea will still drop points. Arsenal should forget the league until the return of Eduardo. We should not forget that since that unfateful day Eduardo got injured against Birmingham,things have not been the same for the Gunners. But,the certainty is that Man Utd will win this league because Chelsea cannot catch up with them because of tactical ways until Avram Grant is sacked and a tactical coach is employed. Watch out for Chelsea/Arsenal next season.
BLUE IS THE SONG!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2008
bluehorizo:

Arsenal should forget the league until the return of Eduardo. We should not forget that since that unfateful day Eduardo got injured against Birmingham,things have not been the same for the Gunners.

It is not Eduardo but the ass-whopping they got at OT.Gunners never recover from an OT ass-whupping.They are still going through post-traumatic stress disorder.They probably need some counseling

That game was the first in which Billy The Goat a.k.a Gallas suffered his nervous breakdown.Never underestimate the harmful effects of an OT ass-whopping!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2008
Where is loyika

Every time you Scumtwats keep on this, WHERE IS SO AND SO!?

When did Arsenal supporters start running away

Chacal stop smoking your "Doggy Weed" tongue

Man Servant tongue

Remind me, didn't we beat Milan after the FA Cup game with you Scumbots and when is your FA cups semis game going to be played

Anyway, The league table doesn't lie. Scumtwats deserve to be top tongue tongue (For Now).

COME ON GRANDSLAM SUNDAY!!

Lets see where everyone is after the so called "Battle of the Top". lipsrsealed

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rikkyjen(m): 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2008
Meanwhile, am sitting down and admiring the expected decline and downward spiral of Assnal, grin grin afterall you said we should sit down and and admire. Well I'm!! One more thing, it seems you aint putting that" Arsenal would win the title in May " caption. grin grin

You aint sure again or what?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2008
@ Loyika,

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I am still sitting back and admiring the GAYnners. . . . . . . .
This is unbelievable . . . . . to think u fucking ZEALOTS were 5 point clear 4 months ago and u are now 3 points behind is shocking!!!
AC Milan are now a spent force, loyiks. . . . . Don't use em as a yardstick.

A team that has failed to record any victory in England since the 16th of February shouldn't be taken serious.
ANDY GRAY said the GRANDSLAM battle will be 2 HOME VICTORIES. . . . That puts us 6 points ahead of y'all gays. grin cheesy
Dr Kit has abandoned NL after he predicted Man Utd will drop points against Bolton. . . So much for Kitstradamus.
He shld be called Kitsra-STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Rikkyjen,

Loyika is suffering from yesterday's hangover. . . .
His eyes are blood-shot. . . .he is suffering from a VIRUS and maybe partially blind as we speak. grin grin grin
Do u know any clinic that can flush Loyika's body system?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2008
Rikky Ricardo

Make no mistake about it, my belief in Arsenal winning the league is as strong as ever.

Like i said, Only The Yids can shout loud cause they have a cup tongue tongue, even your gaffer said that things would still go down to the wire.

Anyway, i chose to keep quiet and not get into unnecessary arguements, i have said that footie is 20% talk, for now i will concentrate on the action on the pitch.

I won't hesitate to give any team their dues, as i have said that if Arsenal eventually don't win it, i will come here, like every NL Gunner, (like i did last season) and doff my hat to the eventual winners.

Hopefully, you scumtwats will do the same if Arsenal do win the league(somehow i doubt that grin).

We are going through a loss of form, but count us out if you choose, May will determine the outcome.

I have been saying that i don't care if we win by a point or GF, what i know is, my boys will come good at the end of this marathon cool.

SO RIKKY RICARDO, WHAT HAS CHANGED Or you just want to join the "Jester Train" like Ruudie

Lets see what Sunmday has to offer shall we wink

cool GOONER 89

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.