Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (512655 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2008
Chacal

Its good that you are getting your bit in, like i said, ya'll have bragging rights, just pray you don't slip up, cause if you do and any Gunner comes on your thread to have a laugh, i will personally castrate you if you scold him/her grin grin

We are here to the end, you know we don't run (do we look like Chelsea supporters to you ).

Andy Gray right , the same Andy Gray that predicted among others that Tottenham will finish above us

Sunday is just 3 days away. WE SHALL SEE WHO THE VICTOR AND VICTIM IS AFTER THE GAMES!! cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2008
@ Loyika,

U are serial self-servicer. . . . .

What are u talking about here?
Blimey, what is to say u will beat the Chavs on sunday after what happened to Chelski last night?
Can't u GAYnners smell the coffee? I told u Arsenal surrendered the title the day BILLY THE KID threw his toys outta the pram.

How many league games have u won since then? Z-I-L-C-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If u cannot beat the Brummies, Lactics and Middlesboro . . . . I dont see u twats beating Chelski.
A DRAW on the day is most likely but i am sure the Chavs will want more. . . . .

Andy Gray never predicted Tottenham will finish above Arsenal.
He is the only soccer pundit in the UK that said Arsenal players have come of age and will upset the duo-poly of Chelsea and Man Utd.
Dont mix him with Martin Lawrenson and Alan Hansen who should be analysing cricket.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2008
Awww. So much faith in a club that seems hell-bent on disappointing every single one of its fans. cry  My heart bleeds cry
grin grin grin grin grin
RVP is close to a veggie on the pitch. Eduardo is staying out for the rest of 2008. Fabregas doesn't just seem to be in the mood these days grin. Bendtner's helpless without good support from the back,which is currently lacking. Adebayor's having his bad-luck-streak year. Gallas just keeps making new Hare Krishna -like hairstyles while remaining useless on the pitch. Clichy tries,but he can't do it alone. Walcott too.Who else? Every other person gets to the 18-yard box and has absolutely no idea what to do with the ball,so they keep passing it around.Maybe trying to entertain the opponent's keeper. Is this how they plan to win the EPL? Hmm. Me thinks,not this year people.
Oh,Arsene,whatever happened to you sad Perhaps you can no longer handle being tops in your old age tongue
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2008
@ Cassiel,

Gosh. . . . . . .
U didn't have to rub salt to their wounds. . . .
These people are damaged mentally and emotionally. . .Gallas was prolly crying they lost the title when they drew with the Brummies in February.
I came back here to tell Loyika and his goons that Gallas' resilent spirit got broken in that game. . . They was like . . we still lead by 3 points!!!

Reality is here now and they have nowhere to hide.
Man Utd has turned the screw full-circle and Ronaldo is relentless in his quest to win the title for Man Utd again.
Please. . . .ask Loyika if he still thinks Fab4 will win the PFA awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was campaigning for Flabbyass in december . . . I wonder what he thinks now. grin grin shocked
Have u noticed how this place has turned to a graveyard . . . . Where is Eldee, Bandit and Vieira?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2008
Chacal:

So much for Kitstradamus.
He shld be called Kitsra-STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2008
grin grin grin Ha Ha. My dear, i would've asked loyika but he's taken a blood oath never to communicate with moi in any way.The penalty for breaking the oath is a continuos downhill slide for Arsenal,and a plane crash for Wenger.And the dude loves his club too much to risk that grin grin
Arsenal's no longer on top because right now they don't deserve to be there.Simple truth.If they clean themselves up,they might end up second,but presently they are hopeless without hope grin grin
Mascherano and Torres will just eat them up in the UCL,the way things are going.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2008
@ Cassiel,

I had mixed-feelings yesterday.
Chelsea's results kinda got me down last night cos i expected em to finish off Tottenham and tie with the GAYnners on points!!!
Me thinks a draw is the best result for us on sunday. . . We would surely beat Liverpool at OT.

@ Coded guy,

No one makes dumb predictions as much as MC Omo on this forum.
He opened his big mouth and predicted United will not WIN last night. . . Lil wonder the prat is scared to come out today.
I still maintain GAYnners are the most pathetic, moronic, spastic and idiotic set of fans on Nairaland.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2008
As you would say Le Chac, reh! Reh! Reh!!

Keep spewing your bunkumery with your "Bunkum Brigade" tongue

We are still very much in this, of that there is no doubt.

We don't have a chance against Liverpool in the UCL Thats funny, i thought the same was said, when we were to go to the San Siro Or is it me

Anyways, sundays games will speak for themselves, ANY TEAM CAN BE BEATEN ANYWHERE!! So all this noise of Chelsea not being beatable at home is rubbish tongue.

If we beat them, we won't be handed any special trophy, so what gives

We go to the game wth everything we've got, and we expect to win. You all should bother about shooting down te Pool on home turf. But make no doubt about it, THE BEST TEAMS ON THE DAY WILL WIN ON SUNDAY (Whomever they are).

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by codedguy1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2008
loyika:

If we beat them, we won't be handed any special trophy, so what gives

cool GOONER 89

@loyika

You keep saying things like 'if you win a game no special trophy would be handed to you'
but the truth is when you win, it takes you nearer to the trophy, and that is if you can consistently do it.
It is also a thing of joy when you beat your closest rival, yes no trophies for that, but you kinda stiffle there ambitions and boost yours.

Its happening here again you guys have been CONSISTENT IN DRAWING LOTS OF GAMES. 10 to be precise.
This must be worrying, or isn't it? Tell me.

Consistency is the key word here, like you understand when you beat man u home and away and still lost the title, at the time you guys won the second game am sure you must have thot you were going to win the title.

I would at least give you some respect cos you are the only one out here holding forte.

Where is MC OMO,CHUCKADEE,HNIC,and the rest.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2008
@coded guy
Mindeth them not jo.When the odds are against them they act like they don't care if they win or lose.When they do win,they gloat like the cockerel that rules the roost.Just watch and see how they will over-do the gloating if they somehow get a win. Their inconsistency in nearly everything irritates the heck outta me. Well,guess they just want to be like their club. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Vieira(m): 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2008
Based on the comments on this thread I have come to the conclusion that peeps like Chacal and his ilk most be fond of premature ejaculations.

Please let the league come to it's climax before shooting your load.

kpshheeww!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 12:23am On Mar 21, 2008
EPL is not our priority this season. grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 1:45am On Mar 21, 2008
presido1:

EPL is not our priority this season. grin grin grin grin

It should be,"trophies are not our priority this season".
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by danity: 4:53am On Mar 21, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked These gaynners have a messed up sense of reality.
I mean, how could y'all be so confident? I'm ashamed of your players and very unimpressed.
First, you come into our thread, blabbing crap about how you're better because you were leading.
We trashed you 4 - 0, yet some of you still had the guts to open your traps.
After that - you tied with Middlesbrough, Birmingham and you still somehow have the guts to brag.
The game against AC was surprising in a way but I have to say the gaynners deserved it because they had more chances with the net than a fat kid reaching for a chocolate cake.
To make it worse, Manchester United is now leading. Instead of y'all to start showing a little humility, what do you do? - you start dissing us. I swear y'all amaze me.

Wengay is probably awake now forming excuses for Sunday's game. cheesy cheesy cheesy
If Arsenal loses to Chelsea, I will seriously cry on your behalf because that means Liverpool and Torres will rip y'all to shreds.
If you tie - I'll come celebrate with you.
If you win. . . . . . . . . . .

well let's face it, that's just not happening. smiley

4 Play:

It should be,"trophies are not our priority this season".

Lol - Trophies have not been their priority since 2004/2005.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:31am On Mar 21, 2008
Muppets are having a field day in here. . .don't worry, this weekend I shall be FULLY on ground to tackle you scumtwats properly cool

Chelski last lost in 2004 to the Arsenal at home. . .4 years and a few weeks later, history is about to repeat itself. cool

We have had a very rough patch. . . but go back to all Arsenal's title winning seasons - we always draw quite a few matches over the course of the league. This show isn't over by a long shot. Let the results of Sunday roll in first and foremost, at that point we should see a clearer picture - Even if MU goes 6 clear, its STILL not over.

I insist - Arsenal are going to win the EPL THIS SEASON cool. The title may be MU's to lose, but we will snatch it from underneath their noses. tongue

reflect on Good Friday peeps - this Arsenal juggernaut is RESURRECTING on Easter Sunday and the DEVIL (MU) will be DEFEATED on that day too grin grin

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2008
I can c our vicinity has bin infilterated by 'tards(c wat happens when i'm away grin ).
@loyika
the probability of chacal n his scum squad making sense is lower than the probability of the devil making it to heaven grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by RuuDie(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2008
Chelse Arsenal @ d bridge. . . . . . Tough 2 call but what i saw of chelsea @ d lane was pretty impressive attack-wise. How Arsenal reacts after such a bad run is crucial. . . . . Chelsea usually just carry on like they neva suffered a setback!
Chelsea have the psychological edge but Arsenal can turn it around. . . . . . . I thnk the result of this game will be hugely influenced by how well/badly Arsenal play. . . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2008
Chacal:

Reality is here now and they have nowhere to hide.
Man Utd has turned the screw full-circle and Ronaldo is relentless in his quest to win the title for Man Utd again.
Please. . . .ask Loyika if he still thinks Fab4 will win the PFA awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was campaigning for Flabbyass in december . . . I wonder what he thinks now. grin grin shocked
Have u noticed how this place has turned to a graveyard . . . . Where is Eldee, Bandit and Vieira?

Haba, you should know me better than that now.
I've been posting all week, just because I didn't post one day doesn't mean anything.
How is the place a graveyard? When presido now spend more time trying to win mukina's heart than posting in your end? grin

Anyho, I will stand up and still say loud and clear, The race is still open.
I told you on Monday that the dip in form was what we needed.
This Saturday is a main deciding factor, a make or mar event.
If we win this Saturday, I percieve an unbeaten run coming.

@All
After five goals in fourteen for the Under21's, our boy Theophilus has made the feared Fab squad.
He has started showing signs of being able to handle responsibilty well now.
Hope that stupid Bentley will hold his mouth now, at least he never got an England call up at Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2008
eldee:

When presido now spend more time trying to win mukina's heart than posting in your end? grin
Wetin concern presido and mukina for you not posting here. Abeg Muki is my e-sista.

eldee:

Hope that stupid Bentley will hold his mouth now, at least he never got an England call up at Arsenal.
Yap he did not get the england shirt while in Arsenal but he got it somewhere else. I dont see any diff.
He was only trying to advice walnut as a brov. Mind you the squard will be sliced.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by eldee(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2008
presido1:

Wetin concern presido and mukina for you not posting here. Abeg Muki is my e-sista.

Yap he did not get the england shirt while in Arsenal but he got it somewhere else. I don't see any diff.
He was only trying to advice walnut as a brov. Mind you the squard will be sliced.
I said that cus he said this place was a graveyard, besides I wasn't here for one or two days, nland is not my day job.

bout Bentley, his can't compare his case to Theophilus', why? He had Pires and Ljunberg amongst others to compete with
Theo has injury-prone Rosicky and Diaby, with an added fighting spirit.

Advicing Theo is not wrong but when he drops five interviews bout how he loved leaving arsenal, then it's called voyeuring.
Besides, Bentley even failed at Arsenal, it's obvious he's never going to be a big team player.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2008
Who has heard the latest from Hleb's alleged romance with Inter,if he needs to assess the team correctly he should ask Rafa or better still Gerrard,before he makes the same mistake some gunners (like Vieira,Henry etc)have made in time past ,i.e jump overboard for the wrongest reasons,only to end up being dissappointed and having a nostalgic feeling about Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by brushparke(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2008
Last I heard was that Hleb isn't going no where as he's enjoying his saty in Arsenal. He has no reason to want to leave. Afterall he's playing every game except when he's injured.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2008
@ Eldee,

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Arsenal fans must always generate excuses to cover their crap. . . .
U have been missing in this zone for the best part of 2 weeks and u are denying it. . . .
Dont desert your team yet . . . . . A loss for y'all on sunday will knock sense back to y'all system. grin grin grin

Title race is STILL OPEN? Of course it is.
However, momentum plays a vital role in the final run-in. . . . Arsenal have been found wanting in that department so dont put ur money on em!!!
United have won the last 4 games. . .Arsenal have drawn the last 4. .
Man Utd will play at OT. . . Arsenal will play at SB(A ground that refuses to surrender to a league defeat)!

Do the math and get back at me. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ayusman16(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2008
Una analysis and prediction dont scare me one bit. On the contrary it always favour us cos it never comes to pass. So, Keep on predicting that we would lose abeg!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Chacal: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2008
@ ayusman-sixteen,

I predicted your UN-WINNING RUN just before Nani and Fletcher raped y'all 4-0 at OT.
Peops call me JACKSTRADAMUS because i see things before it comes. . . MC Omo aka KITSTRA-DUMMY is the fake version of moi. tongue tongue tongue
There's an air of inevitability about you guys dropping points @ The Bridge on sunday.
Chelsea will carry the day!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by marlet01(m): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2008
Excellent. I love these Sunday games: it usually means a gathering of all my related Gooners at my Aunts house. Unfortunately, the last two Chelsea games I've seen there was a 2-0 loss and I even managed to walk in at the exact second Essien scored that screamer to make it 1-1 last season.

We don't really seem to have any problems raising our game for these type of matches. The players have to be up for it because Chelsea definitely will be. If we get anything less than 3 points, the title really will be slipping away from us unless United drop points.

If Chelsea put in the same performance they did against Olympiakos (putting them under constant pressure and closing them down quickly) then we will struggle to make any clear cut chances, but if they put up the performance they did against Spurs, it could be otherwise. The players will have to get their shooting boots on and have some shots from outside the area because breaking Chelsea down will be very, very difficult if there even anything like Middlesbrough were.

Ma prediction: Chelsea 1 Arsenal 2
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by femib26(m): 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2008
marlet01:

Excellent. I love these Sunday games: it usually means a gathering of all my related Gooners at my Aunts house. Unfortunately, the last two Chelsea games I've seen there was a 2-0 loss and I even managed to walk in at the exact second Essien scored that screamer to make it 1-1 last season.

We don't really seem to have any problems raising our game for these type of matches. The players have to be up for it because Chelsea definitely will be. If we get anything less than 3 points, the title really will be slipping away from us unless United drop points.

If Chelsea put in the same performance they did against Olympiakos (putting them under constant pressure and closing them down quickly) then we will struggle to make any clear cut chances, but if they put up the performance they did against Spurs, it could be otherwise. The players will have to get their shooting boots on and have some shots from outside the area because breaking Chelsea down will be very, very difficult if there even anything like Middlesbrough were.

Ma prediction: Chelsea 1 Arsenal 2

i concur with your score prediction. Let people say what ever they want, the gunners always take to be counted on the big stakes like this.

Definitely, Gunners will shoot them down all.

i boldly say it again NO TENSION, CHELSEA 1,ARSENAL2.

GUNNERS 4 EFER!!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2008
We shall win tommorrow cool

cheksli is shaky at the moment and lets hope that scum lose to pool sad so we can be level and when we meet at Ot we finally finish them cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2008
muki happy good friday.
no talk too much about chelski,
them dey vex now tongue tongue tongue tongue
anyways i go come chop easter cake sha.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2008
shorty tongue
why must i not talk about cheksli?

we shall beat them tomorrow at the bridge . we shall end that record dere angry

na easter egg you want? tongue

when Torres shall score 3 goals then you will have lots of cakes to eat cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by folahann(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2008
Now Mukina thinks today is Saturday, we are actually playing Chelsea next tomorrow.
Arsenal is taking all points from that match, so confident and sure though it's going to be a big shock
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2008
folahann:

Now Mukina thinks today is Saturday, we are actually playing Chelsea next tomorrow.
Arsenal is taking all points from that match, so confident and sure though it's going to be a big shock

you are so right grin
today looks like saturday sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.