Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (514194 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2008
Cassiel:

Sweetheart,that's the point.Its ok for Kanye West to have used a sentence like that because twaz meant for a rap song.But you using it as a normal sentence is just horrible,ok? grin grin

ok ma grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 12:20am On Apr 01, 2008
SysUser.:

well my opinion is that just let by gones be bygones, although i must confess that i didn't want henry to succeed at barca!

However its starting to occur to me too that Henry actually made a very good decision that benefitted both Him and Arsenal, and which is now punishing Barca!

I really wish we meet barca in the final again,

Infact i would trade the EPL for the CL, to me the CL is more important considering that we haven not yet won it at all, despite coming so close .

The goal keeper costed us the game in Paris agianst Barcelona

Those two goals by Eto and Belleti should not have been goals if it were Lehman there instead of Almunia

you are a gunner too? shocked grin

well a good move yeah , cuz the boys are fighting for themselves now and not looking up to him .
what i hated was the fact that he lied angry to everyone angry

i had wanted Barca sef , in the group stages angry. my revenge would have started there grin they are seriously looking bad sad i feel sorry for Yaya grin
I hope shalke04 will deal with them well well angry

well that Final is in the past . we really tried even with 10 men , though Henry wasted lots of chances angry
then Lehmann was Lehmann now lipsrsealed grin

How sad, sad

Nonetheless, i pray God would convert you sooner or later, grin

sharrap tongue

i want to win all .
we cant afford draws or loses no more sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 12:25am On Apr 01, 2008
mukina2:

ok ma grin grin grin

Wish you were so agreeable when it comes to deleting posts,threads,and lying about deleting them grin grin But then,one shouldn't build castles in the air. wink

Hmm,i loved that epic final.That's when Arsenal was still recognizable.But now, lipsrsealed grin grin

Hope you know Henry also had family reasons for moving to Barca. Make una no blame the guy too much.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 12:36am On Apr 01, 2008
SysUser.:

Frankly speaking:

1. ManUSA leads by 6 points
2. ManUSA leads by goal difference

Therefore the only way we can win the EPL is if:

1. We win all our matches and
2. ManUSA lose at least 2 matches (to us and chelsea) and draw another one
3. Chelsea also draw one of their matches

By the way do you know whether or not there is Head to Head rule in the EPL, that way we can beat ManUSA and hope that Chelsea beat them and then hope that Chelsea draw a game for us to win the league

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

See me see hopes and ifs. Looks like you're the only gaynner who hasn't swallowed the pill yet.Here,lemme give it to you:
There is no way y'all can win the EPL

There is no friggin' way United will lose 2 matches(to you?get real) and draw one.Don't be ridiculous!

There is no way Chelsea's gonna do y'all Arses any favours.

Geddit? Good. Now swallow and digest grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 12:49am On Apr 01, 2008
@Sysuser

1.Yes
2.Yes
3.Yes
4.Yes
5.Hell no!
6.Yes

Just helping my dear insincere moderator out wink grin grin

Henry got a divorce from his wife,and got separated from his 2-year old daughter.I guess there was some tussle over their London house,but i'm not sure. The whole family thingy also influenced his decision to move to Barca. And now,being away from his kid is affecting him.He admitted it himself.
He thinks he can get better though.The guy has decided to concentrate on his future @ the Nou Camp.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=517661&cc=3888

A little more gist there.

Sorry for calling you a gaynner, gaynner grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 1:05am On Apr 01, 2008
@Sysuser

I'm not a Catholic. I just happen to be familiar with their practices.

The gaynner business is nothing personal,ok? Even if i don't call you that,most non-Arsenal fans will.Just like they call United fans Scummies. Its part of the fun.Just ignore it because it won't stop wink grin

As for the profanity thingy,are you new on Sports? Its kinda like a regular thing here.If you deserve some serious dissing,you get it. When arguments get heated,you see a lot of swear words.Just that of recent we've been having some silly post deletions.Killing the fun,i tell you. Whatever you don't like,just ignore,ok?
And,the poster(Mc Omo) is actually a nice dude.He just got really pissed cos madam moderator deleted his posts and lied about it(and perhaps some extra beef also exists).Its really annoying when nearly everything you post gets deleted,especially by someone who could be a real [i]burro [/i]most times.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 1:20am On Apr 01, 2008
@Sysuser
Sleep tight gunner. Make sure you're here for some UCL analysis later tonight.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2008
Cassiel:

@Sysuser

I'm not a Catholic. I just happen to be familiar with their practices.

The gaynner business is nothing personal,ok? Even if i don't call you that,most non-Arsenal fans will.Just like they call United fans Scummies. Its part of the fun.Just ignore it because it won't stop wink grin

As for the profanity thingy,are you new on Sports? Its kind of like a regular thing here.If you deserve some serious dissing,you get it.

Mmm,Mmm the use of words such as manscum,gaynar,chelski or liverfluke cannot be compared with some senseless profanity I've seen on this thread lately.
The thread needs to be moderated lest it become the den of irresponsible,uncivilised,ill mannered,ill trained,uncouth and downright violently abusive people that cannot draw the line between the need to make genuine arguments and personal insults.
The task of moderating is no mean feat,errors of judgement may arise hear and there,but by and large by all means let's moderate the threads,so more decent people will not be frustrated out of them(which I'm sure will be counterclockwise to Seun's objective for setting up the forum).

Finally,Cassiel just saw this BREAKING NEWS on ESPN that Totti is fit for the UCL game against man u and that Christiano Ronaldo broke a matatarsel in training.

w
h
a
t

d
a
y

i
s

it

t
o
d
a
y
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2008
To Arsene Wenger:I don't know what the hell you told your lads in the dressing room @ the reebok last weekend,but I suggest you tell them same thing against liverpool tommorow,ONLY THIS TIME TELL 'EM BEFORE KICK OFF

To Arsenal Players:My beloved Gunners,proponents,merchants and maestros of the concept of BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL,I don't know where you got that character to come back from a 2-goal deficit to rout bolton @ the reebok despite our numerical disadvantage,but show that character right from the blast of the whistle

GO GUNNERS
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2008
rasputinn:

Finally,Cassiel just saw this BREAKING NEWS on ESPN that Totti is fit for the UCL game against man u and that Christiano Ronaldo broke a matatarsel in training.
Yeah thats true and wenger resigned just an hour ago, Fabregas headbooted Gallas, His dentitions totally changed. Both will miss morrows game.

Gerrad said they are feared. maybe its the likes of Arsenal as am 100% sure the statement is not directed to ma United squad.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11945_3372051,00.html
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 8:44am On Apr 01, 2008
yeah right !
did you guys hear that IBB just got murdered by gunners gunmen ?

sysuser,
u'd rather be a GUNner killer than GAYner

mukina2,
seriously, you can't just delete posts because you were attacked on 'em; only to lunch your own attacks with deleting 'em too.
stop being a sissy ! tongue some of these things you have to take like a grown up grin
now i'd expect you to have deleted that bloody post you put up in the previous page ! angry i don't want to see it again.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2008
presido1:

Yeah thats true

The thot of you makes me go grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed at the same time
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2008
rasputinn:

The thot of you makes me go grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed at the same time
I think the lagoon is not too far from you, do yourself a favour by jumping into it.
Alternatively roppes doesn't cost must, hope u gat what i mean.hang ur ass.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 9:07am On Apr 01, 2008
presido1:

Fabregas headbooted Gallas,

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2008
presido1:

I think the lagoon is not too far from you, do yourself a favour by jumping into it.
Alternatively[b] roppes doesn't cost must[/b], hope u gat what i mean.hang your ass.

I told you earlier to fire the guy that currently types for you and hire an English teacher so you'll stop making a mess of simple syntax.

Even if you intended to say ropes doesn't cost much?,you'll still end up murdering the English language as ropes cannot go with doesn't,rather you should say ropes don't

Now go on and say it seventeen times so you'll never misuse the phrase henceforth.

See now,I'm schooling you for free.

By the way how's your motor park hope your boys are not molesting the poor drivers too severely
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2008
rasputinn:

I told you earlier to fire the guy that currently types for you and hire an Eglish teacher so you'll stop making a mess of simple syntax.

Even if you intended to say ropes doesn't cost much?,you'll still end up murdering the English language as ropes cannot go with doesn't,rather yoyu should say ropes don't

Now go on and say it seventeen times so you'll never misuse the phrase henceforth.

See now,I'm schooling you for free.

By the way how's your motor park hope your boys are not molesting the poor drivers too severely
Hahahahah look at this prof of english that can't even spell english. check the highlighted words on the quote.
Arrow that is schooling me. All these guys that went to collage of education that takes 2 papers from 3 sittings.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2008
presido1:

Hahahahah look at this prof of english that can't even spell english. check the highlighted words on the quote.
Arrow that is schooling me. All these guys that went to collage of education that takes 2 papers from 3 sittings.

Where did you get those from?anyway have you ever heard of the colloq. term;typo ?

Well not to worry,forget about the above before you trigger off some psychotic disorder in your cerebrum.

Irrespective of your ingratitude which is akin to looking a gift horse in the mouth,I'll still school you some more.

Firstly,it's not headbooted, but head butted

Secondly,it's not spelt collage,but college.

As collage is an art form.It involves using pieces of coloured paper to form a picture

Capish ?

Now you can run along,go do more rehearsals as I mustn't spend the whole morning schooling you,I've got paying business to take care of.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by chuckdee4(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2008
presido1:

i see the scummie resident retard is on the lose again grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by presido1: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2008
rasputinn:

Where did you get those from?anyway have you ever heard of the colloq. term;typo
Wa oh, yours is called collq,term and typo but others are breaking the rule of syntax.
That shows your stupidity is even more than i thought.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by DaJunta(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2008
Instead of u guys figuring out how u will survive LIVERPOOL, u guys are out here battling with ur grammar. una don carry d wahala @ Emirates come here too

I can see a sinking Ship grin so u guys can wait and bury yourselves 2moro grin

Advantage 2 Liverpool grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2008
chuckdee4:

i see the scummie resident retard is on the[b] lose [/b]again grin

You mean "loose" instead. grin The collective IQ of all Gaynners in this forum is in negative territory. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by kaydee(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2008
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2008
@rasputinn
I'm sure you haven't heard either that Ade and Bendtner won't be playing against the Scousers due to irreconcilable differences,and Wenger's truly resigned wink grin grin
Senderos too was reportedly having nightmares about Fernando Torres.Real bad-ass nightmares grin

@4play
Don't tell me their collectively low IQ still surprises you.Its a very normal thing for them. grin grin

Happy Fools' day y'all.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by PoDeep(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2008
Making various calculations, I derived a constant which states that: Manure defeating Roma and going ahead to prepare against Barça will give them "Exam Fever" & enable them to slip up in the Premier League.
So how about supporting their red a$$e$ tonight? Might be worth it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2008
@ Wormy
ya right . wink thanks bro

@ Cassiel
i dont have to lie cheesy if i delete a post i'll say so .

@ Gunners
anyone got fooled today? grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Po Deep
We're not interested in your bad-belle support,thank you very much tongue

Go pray Senderos and co can hold up against Torres,Gerrard and Mascherano. Hez playing,isn't he? Mascherano,i mean.He had better be. grin

@Mukina
Tell that to Mc Omo tongue

And you lied to me yesterday,so just end it there honey before i lose my temper smiley face grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2008
grin " grin"

on a serious i didnt grin grin grin tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Muki
Sure you didn't dearie.You've got the credibility of a weasel wink grin grin
Its all good though.Anyone fool you yet? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2008
Cassiel:

@4play
Don't tell me their collectively low IQ still surprises you.Its a very normal thing for them. grin grin

I'm sure you're mistaking presido for a Gunner.
I hereby post an official disclaimer to that effect
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2008
@rasputinn
lol grin grin grin grin grin

Disclaimer noted.
Still doesn't erase the low IQ factor in most gaynners though.I'm too sweet to mention names wink grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2008
thanks for the insult Madam wink

nah grin its past 12 already i think it ends at 12pm tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2008
@Muki

Is that an official rule? I really thought the word 'Day' in April Fools' Day meant 24 hours undecided grin My bad.

And that wasn't an insult dearie.Just honest fact.Ask Kit if you don't agree.Or most other Sports guys wink grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.