Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (514094 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2008
Cassiel:

@Muki
You've got the credibility of a weasel wink grin grin

Ah ah,Cassie enough with yesterday's wahala already.
Thot we'd decided unofficially to digress(what d'you think the whole grammar brouhaha was for?) from that grey area.
I think of you in so many ways and believe me wahala merchant is not one of them
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2008
sorry to burst ur bubble but i cant delete threads wink

check recycle bin you'll see the threads i "deleted" wink

only the admin has the power to delete threads and they vanish forever.

@ Raspun
Just let her be. she'll soon get tired wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2008
rasputinn:

Ah ah,Cassie enough with yesterday's wahala already.
Thot we'd decided unofficially to digress(what d'you think the whole grammar brouhaha was for?) from that grey area.
I think of you in so many ways and believe me wahala merchant is not one of them

Awwww.You think of me?That's so sweet cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ok,for you i'll let my darlin' moderator be wink

@Muki
The ability to make the Admin delete threads is an indirect way of deleting threads.Go figure tongue
Now let me be.I just made rasputinn a promise grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2008
manishmonu:

a girl love me bt i lov som1 else but i unable to propose her, what i du with 1st girl?

Take the first girl to the United camp so we'll thrash her for you.The second,bring her here to the gaynner camp so her IQ can be evaluated grin grin grin

Dude,i think you want the Romance section.Go post this there,ok? This is for Sports only.

Gosh,Muki must be proud of me for that grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2008
hehehehe grin " grin" grin grin grin

@ Gunners
[center]Wenger - Goalless draw would not be a disappointment[/center]
Arsène Wenger will be perfectly happy to take the ‘Milan route’ to the Champions League Semi-Finals.

Many observers thought Arsenal would be bowing out in the Knockout Round after they drew 0-0 against the holders in the first leg at Emirates Stadium. However the visitors produced a magnificent performance at the San Siro to make the Quarter-Finals, where they were drawn against Liverpool.

Wenger is well aware of the ‘Anfield factor’. The passion from the Kop has caused many a side to crumble when crunch time comes in a European tie. But Wenger says 0-0 is ‘never a disappointing result at home in the first leg’. He is highly confident his side will come through and will be happy to take his chances next Tuesday on Merseyside if necessary.

“We can replicate [the Milan tie] of course,” he said before the weekend games. “I felt the players believed they could do it that night.

“Liverpool will be a different opponent though. They will be more rough, more edgy and difficult to penetrate. Milan was a confrontation of two similar styles where we were better. Against Liverpool we will have to win the physical battle as well. Against Milan we were almost guaranteed to win that.

“Also Liverpool have 12 men in European games at home. [The atmosphere] has been a big factor in their success. They have turned many games at home.

“We want to win the game [tomorrow] but 0-0 is never a disappointing result at home in the first leg because it puts the team who plays against you at home under huge pressure. They play with the idea that if they concede a goal they are out. That puts them a little bit inbetween. They think 'do we go for it or do we wait?' It gives you a good chance.”

AW
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2008
Cassiel:

Awwww.You think of me?That's so sweet cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ok,for you i'll let my darlin' moderator be wink

@Muki
The ability to make the Admin delete threads is an indirect way of deleting threads.Go figure tongue
Now let me be.I just made rasputinn a promise grin

Way to go girl,that's what I'm talking about.
Knew I could count on you.
Thanx a zillion kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2008
Cassiel:

@Muki

Is that an official rule? I really thought the word 'Day' in April Fools' Day meant 24 hours undecided grin My bad.

And that wasn't an insult dearie.Just honest fact.Ask Kit if you don't agree.Or most other Sports guys wink grin grin

a full day's job implies 24hrs too grin
you work 5 days a week means 5 X 24 = 120hrs ? go figure lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2008
I don't think AW should have been talking to the press,he should instead be telling his players the exact same thing he told them in the dressing room @ the reebok over the weekend. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2008
well he knows what he is doing .He talks to his players all the time .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2008
rasputinn:

I don't think AW should have been talking to the press,he should instead be telling his players the exact same thing he told them in the dressing room @ the reebok over the weekend. undecided undecided undecided

and what was that?
"wait till the 90th minute boys, and pray an idiot scores an own goal"
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2008
where you in there? tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2008
justkunmi:

and what was that?

justkiddin tongue

ol boy, you no go kill me o grin LMAO !
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2008
justkunmi:

and what was that?

Naahhhhhhhh,you no try @ all
Do the math now,if he had told "em that,it would av meant him telling 'em to wait till the last minute and lose by 2-1

What he told 'em is what only a top notch gaffer like AW can tell his players to inspire 'em to do the almost impossible
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2008
AW was clueless. . .my friend. .
2 goals down going into the break. . .
All he told 'em was. . .
'hey people, just try to stop 'em from scoring anymo. 2 goals is bad enough. . .'
but by some wild luck and a moment of stupidity, 3 goals went in. . . wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2008
justkunmi:

AW was clueless. . .my friend. .
2 goals down going into the break. . .
All he told 'em was. . .
'hey people, just try to stop 'em from scoring anymo. 2 goals is bad enough. . .'
but by some wild luck and a moment of stupidity, 3 goals went in. . . wink

What's this?Plain bias or what?
Thot you'd be sportmanly enough to give my beloved Arsenal players credit for coming back from a  2-goal deficit to win the match on the road,despite being a man down.

E easy na him your boys no do am for West Ham?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by justkunmi(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2008
Me give credit to Arsenal for beating Bolton??
Try Julius Berger winning the UCL. . .
. . .and who knows?!. . grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by holythug(m): 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2008
gooners. . .happy 3rd place
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2008
@ rasputinn

Don't mind dem manure chaps,
All of them jumping up and down when Taylor scored both goals
OMG I GOT LOADS OF PHONE CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES telling me we are gonna lose 3rd place to L'pool
all of them were sulking later when we pulled the magic outta the hat, tongue tongue tongue
Now they are calling Bolton stupid, LOL, we should call Aston Villa,idiots also, or refer to Liverpool as plain jackasses grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Novacaine(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2008
Wat it is my fellow Gunners its been a little bit it was nice we finally got to win and when there was a drought my boys decided to brainstorm and come from behind to grab that crucial win now its UCL time and i expect those boys to go all guns blazing and lets put our foot up Liverpool's butt with about 2 or 3 goals those Scummies did it and i have no doubt we can do better,Gallas and Toure have to be on check though as Torres is a one man riot squad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by manu4laif: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2008
My take?
Coming back from 2 goals down and winning is a great feat and Arse did well to come back from the dead. But just like Nigeria was culpable in the stupid loss to Ghana at ACN Bolton had no business losing the match. Like my friend will say "they conspired to make the opposition look real good".

JK,
Howdy bro? Aint it sooooo gooood 2 to let the boys do the talking on our behalf? Ejaculations are a lot fewer and far between these days?

WAN UNITED cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2008
justkunmi:

Me give credit to Arsenal for beating Bolton??
Try Julius Berger winning the UCL. . .
. . .and who knows?!. . grin cheesy

Of course yes,or would you rather give it to West Ham for whopping ur ass angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2008
wormedup:

a full day's job implies 24hrs too grin
you work 5 days a week means 5 X 24 = 120hrs ? go figure lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why in the name of all that is good can't some people just mind their business?When i react,rasputinn will say i've come again.
Wormy,April Fools' Day is not some kind of job,ok?So i don't see why you should be comparing it to working 5 days a week . You can start playing pranks as from 12.00am. I wonder if you go to work @ that time.Now carrry your gaynner-influenced IQ wink away from my radar.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2008
Ok gaynners.You're up next.Hope Torres doesn't smash y'all to pieces.Goodluck tomorrow though. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ehie007(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2008
Its going to be Man Utd vs Arsenal in the champs league finals.

Thats wil be a sweet place to whoop the gunners ass.

Anyway how does 3rd position feel my gunners.

ONE UNITED.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by wormedup(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2008
Cassiel:

Why in the name of all that is good can't some people just mind their business?When i react,rasputinn will say i've come again.
Wormy,April Fools' Day is not some kind of job,ok?So i don't see why you should be comparing it to working 5 days a week . You can start playing pranks as from 12.00am. I wonder if you go to work @ that time.Now carrry your gaynner-influenced IQ wink away from my radar.

cassiel,
ok, my bad. sorry grin
let try this for size;
" my little cousin played all day." would that mean 24hrs

meanwhile, why would you just call me "wormy" ? something's fishy here lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by HNIC(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2008
Just like the Gaffer said ' The next four matches will define the season', The Arsenal must throw everything at the opposition, We must regain the momentum with which we were breezing past teams and we must quit conceeding cheeky goals.
RVPersie is not in his best form yet,I feel if he gets back into groove, he could be[b] key [/b] in our end of season battle.
Keep the faith, The RED and WHITE army will continue to march on
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by seuen: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2008
God bless Arsenal, we will win Comfortably tonight. Arsenal 3- 0 Liverpool. In the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ Cassiel

Kai,you guys were just lucky @ the olympic stadium yesterday
See that fluke goal by Rooney,lucky manscum,Ronaldo try sha
wonder what y'all do without him
Roma just didnt come to the party,looks like without my favourite Azzuri Bandiera;Cesco Totti,Roma's goose will always be cooked.

Anyway,congratulations on the win
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by rasputinn(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2008
3.48pm Lagos time
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Fingers crossed in anticipation of victory
Liverfluke must be stopped completely;starting tonight
Get fired up,my GOONERS

GO ARSENAL
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by proxies(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2008
sure, gunners is gonna win
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cassiel(f): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2008
Nice goal Arses smiley

But GREAT equalizer by the Scousers! Beautifully crossed by Gerrard. Boy,i'm loving this game grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by TheJackal1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ Cassiel,

Gaynners cannot DEFEND.
Gerrard went through their defence like a guided missile.
Same Stevie Meh that couldn't sniff the ball at OT. . . . . .
I think Liverpool will WIN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.