Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Give Your Life To Jesus Christ Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give Your Life To Jesus Christ Here (1787 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / Reno Omokri Interviews Lincoln Brewster: I Gave My Life To Christ At 19 / According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Give Your Life To Jesus Christ Here by olabowale(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2008
I know its hard to swallow. They say truth is bitter. Why would I not be labelled sexual freak, since I pointed to the fact that the Christians say that God has a child! Am sure i will annoy them, the same way Muhammad (AS) annoyed them, when the revelation denying it came to him!

I guess in the minds of the Christians, children can be gotten in the time of Jesus without any sexuality to it. Fantasy Islanders! People who left Islam because they know that muslims 'Think" alot about sex should be asked how they know what a person was thinking? Were the themselves thinking about it and they were virgins at that time? And now that they are no more muslims, if not married still virgins? Big confusion and lies!

Everyone who know enough about the Jews and ever read their Torah and Mishnash, will not disagree that their God, in their own mind is unique and very ethnical! They own God Almighty, alone and no one else is part of it! Even the Christians are gullible enough to still refer to God as"God of Israel!" I am not in the mood for dishonest and childish thinking! If mature conversation can be held, I will not be interested!

And as I have a too much nack for "SEX," the foolish will say, I am not involved in Zina. Alhamdulillah! And I see, almost on a daily basis Christian Nigerians who can't get enough! I guess birds do it and bees do it. How thoughts all of a sudden could be taking as just doing is is amazing! But thos who are not thinking about it but do it on impulse, the sex police will not complain about it! If you are matured enough and you are suspecting that people are thinking about sex, and its a big deal to you, then marry! Don't suffer in silence.

I guess a person who thinks people are thinking about stealing or thievery, especially when those people have consequential law against such an offense, may be intending to steal or practice thievery! Those who can't control their emotions in critical matters need to pay attention to details! I guess many act on impulse!
Re: Give Your Life To Jesus Christ Here by pilgrim1(f): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2008
olabowale:

I know its hard to swallow. They say truth is bitter. Why would I not be labelled sexual freak, since I pointed to the fact that the Christians say that God has a child!

Truth has always been more than hard for folks like you to swallow; and a case in point is the dishonest claim that anyone was labelling you a "sexual freak". You, of your own accord, cast yourself as one with a dirty mind, so why come here with this pseudo-crank complain? cheesy

olabowale:

Am sure i will annoy them, the same way Muhammad (AS) annoyed them, when the revelation denying it came to him!

Sorry, we are not annoyed, that is why we still keep inviting you to keep abandoning your muslim section because of the restlessness in Islam. And thanks anyway for acknowledging Muhammad's denials - that is precisely what I have always told you guys before: that denials do not make a prophet of God.

olabowale:

I guess in the minds of the Christians, children can be gotten in the time of Jesus without any sexuality to it.

Please stop whinging and simply show where "sex" was involved was involved in Jesus' conception.

olabowale:

Fantasy Islanders! People who left Islam because they know that muslims 'Think" alot about sex should be asked how they know what a person was thinking?

I left Islam and glad I did because you're always proving my case of dirty-minded muslim-mindset.

olabowale:

Were the themselves thinking about it and they were virgins at that time? And now that they are no more muslims, if not married still virgins? Big confusion and lies!

Lol. . . you're more confused than ever. Where in the prophets words did they talk about sex as you allege, sir? Are you so far removed from honesty that we have to be entertained forever by this display of immaturity?

olabowale:

Everyone who know enough about the Jews and ever read their Torah and Mishnash, will not disagree that their God, in their own mind is unique and very ethnical!

I asked you to go read your Quran and see that Muhammad denied the God of the Biblical prophets - and by so doing he constituted himself a false prophet by the very same standard Moses set. Is that such a hard task for you?

olabowale:

They own God Almighty, alone and no one else is part of it! Even the Christians are gullible enough to still refer to God as"God of Israel!"

Simply because Christians are not prone to make denials. . afterall, did you not just say above that a revelation of "denial" was given to Muhammad? cheesy Is there any parameters between the person who only knows how to "deny" and he who confesses God's revelations to the prophets?

olabowale:

I am not in the mood for dishonest and childish thinking! If mature conversation can be held, I will not be interested!

Please rest. If you were not in the modd, you would have removed yourself from all this silly complaints that keep bringing you back to display your dissatisfaction with the muslim section. Please stay long enough to find the fellowship to put you in the mood.

olabowale:

And as I have a too much nack for "SEX," the foolish will say, I am not involved in Zina. Alhamdulillah!

Hahahaha!! Wetin concern me with whatever you're involved with? cheesy
Na only you get yourself involved, and na only you dey complain! Wahala knows no end O!

olabowale:

And I see, almost on a daily basis Christian Nigerians who can't get enough!

Hehehe. . this is dramatic. Please tell us wetin you "see". . . what took your eyes there in the first place? Have you never heard of the advice: "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" before? grin

olabowale:

I guess birds do it and bees do it. How thoughts all of a sudden could be taking as just doing is is amazing! But thos who are not thinking about it but do it on impulse, the sex police will not complain about it!

Why are you grumbling so much? So if the police never complain, does that provide you with the licence to be careless every single time? undecided

olabowale:

If you are matured enough and you are suspecting that people are thinking about sex, and its a big deal to you, then marry! Don't suffer in silence.

Pity! This is not about marrying; but rather about the seriousness of forcing a false accusation into the words of the prophets! You know how serious it is in islam to say false things against the prophets. . . but oh, you already said earlier that many muslims do not obey their religion! Weldone.

olabowale:

I guess a person who thinks people are thinking about stealing or thievery, especially when those people have consequential law against such an offense, may be intending to steal or practice thievery!

Was your accusations against the prophets a matter of "stealing or theievery" (was that supposed to be rather "theft"wink? Wonders shall never end.

olabowale:

Those who can't control their emotions in critical matters need to pay attention to details! I guess many act on impulse!

I see evidence of your complain. . . don't worry, I shall be praying for you to control your impulses and emotions, so that you can think straight and not falsely accuse the prophets of what they never taught!

Shalom. cheesy
Re: Give Your Life To Jesus Christ Here by xfrodobagg: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2008
I thank the Lord for this thread. Praise Him that the poster is willing to stand up and give the gospel. Keep up the good work Brother in Christ,

xfrodobagginsx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson Says Musician Teemac Omatshola / Why Are Christians Judgemental & Over Zealous / Nigerian Man Goes On Dragons Den, Wants Money To Start A Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.