Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance (29323 Views)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2008
You wish you were in her position. We are actually having a renewal of marriage vows in church soon. Eat your heart out. . . it's something your mother never enjoyed and will never enjoyneither will you with the way you're going

You are really funny.

JustMumu!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2008
adconline (m)

Nigerian women spoil men. Dont y think so ?  cool
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2008
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2008
Brazillian women are so liberated that their no 1 female profession prostitution  have their own  union radio station

According to Reuters, the Brazillian government has granted permission to The Association of Prostitutes of Bahia to begin broadcasting on an FM station, Radio Zona, later this year. The station will "feature programs about the trade but will also discuss issues such as human rights, social questions, and sexual abuse."

The politics sound spot on, project coordinator Sandro Correia, explained "We are not going to apologize for prostitution but we are going to struggle for the dignity of the profession."

This isn't the first time Brazil has shown some progressive leadership around prostitute rights. Last year Brazil turned down 40 million dollars in US funding for HIV/AIDS prevention, because of clause that required all content to condemn prostitution.

http://sexuality.about.com/b/2006/03/10/sex-worker-radio.htm
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by rampagain: 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2008
Siena:

Jeeze, Simone!  shocked

Calling Queenisha a bastard is pretty strong!  undecided She's a family woman for pete's sake!
Why don't you 2 just agree to disagree?

You should regard her as a fellow woman, sure, her views differ from yours, but she doesn't deserve to be insulted because of a difference of opinion.

Please, try to state your views objectively, you don't all have to agree on the same thing!

tell her,shes been throwing insults unnecessarily,its uncalled for
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2008
Rampagain and Siena

She didn't stop yet, she never give up !

I call her bastard because she is, don't y see her atitude and no sense posts ? whats the problem about talk the truth.

Or she is not bastard but maybe she hit her head in the wall today and became like this  tongue

As Omoge used say: the truth is bitter !

Is not difference of opinion the reason that she is been insulted, the reason is her no sense and atitude

Who is Pete ?
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ Ossisi

There is a difference between women being forced to be prostitute and women choosing freely to prostitute themselves. Some do it as a normal job (they might be nymphos grin ) and that's the reason why it has even been recognized by the government.

I know women who find themselves in a situation whereby they have to sell themselves aren't really free, however they are conscious of what they are doing and are asking the government to create a better environment to work.

@ Simi

This is not the right thread to start bringing out all the stats about Nigeria. Let's focus on the problem which is the way Nigerian men treat us women. Haba. Why must we always try to divert. If that be the case, I as a Nigerian will open up an identical topic so we won't have the issue of the poster's Nationality.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by rampagain: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

Rampagain and Siena

She didn't stop yet, she never give up !

I call her bastard because she is, don't y see her atitude and no sense posts ? whats the problem about talk the truth.

Or she is not bastard but maybe she hit her head in the wall today and became like this  tongue

As Omoge used say: the truth is bitter !

shes replying u wt articles,reply her wt articles too and stop adding insults to it,its making d thread look childish

she must not agree wt u,u must not agree wt her too,but atleast act in a civil manner and drop all this inuslts
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2008
ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
dodo rima
i guess na me stupid pass but aye in the house

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2008
The only reason I posted the various links was to tell that used up ashewo that Nigeria has the same ills as every other place.
I started by explaining things in a mature fashion until she went off course and attempted to deceive her readers about the plight of women in Brazil
Brazil has the highest rate of Child prostitution,women sex traficking.
Most of the tourism to Brazil is for cheap sex.
It's not unusual for a married Brazillian woman to service her clients in the day and her husband at night.
Their bottoms are their meal tickets
their women are only useful with their legs up in the air lipsrsealed
their "brains" are located in between their legs
any wonder simi here sounds like a broken record with her gibberish
give her $5, she'll feel at home

@ simiBrasil please don't retire to Nigeria
I don't want to see your used up self there
keep whatever you may be carrying to yourself before you give our men something incurable.
Ashewo Rio de janeiro wink
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2008
Michelin

I agree with you. As our bastard sistah start posting articles about Brazil I made the same with Nigeria and Brazil just for she feel comfortable, just for she feel home!

I tried speak the same language to her, to try make she understand that it doenst mean nothing and she has been running away from the focus

Just that !
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2008
Queenisha:

The only reason I posted the various links was to tell that used up ashewo that Nigeria has the same ills as every other place.
I strted by explaing things in a mature fashion until she went off course and attempted to deceive her readers about the plight of women in Brazil
It's not unusual for a married Brazillian woman to service her clients in the day and her husband at night.
Their bottoms are their meal ticket.

So must we ignore what happens in our land just because a foreigner pointed out to us? If her assumptions were wrong them there'd be room for this type of confrontation but all she has said isn't far from the truth, so we had better sit and reflect.

I am sure with all those links you posted Simi has become more sensitive to the problems in her country, so let's do the same. This battle of finding which country is worse is very childish and leads to no progress of any party. We'll still be where we are.

We shouldn't be offended by the truth, no matter who says it because the source becomes irrelevant as the problem is always what is irrespective of who pointed it out.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Hannibal: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2008
Queenisha:

I strted by explaining things in a mature fashion until she went off course and attempted to deceive her readers about the plight of women in Brazil
Their bottoms are their meal tickets

keep whatever you may be carrying to yourself before you give our men something incurable.
Ashewo Rio de janeiro wink

Cheese n Rice!!!!!!

SimiBrasil:

Michelin

I agree with you. As our bastard sistah start posting articles about Brazil I made the same with Nigeria and Brazil just for she feel comfortable, just for she feel home!

I tried speak the same language to her, to try make she understand that it doenst mean nothing and she has been running away from the focus

Just that !

Goodness me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . . .Whatz the aim of this thread??
Can someone please explain what is going down here?
All i keep seeing is Brazil, Nigeria, Prostitutes, Ashewos, Whores, Bras, Thongs. . . .
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2008
@SimiBrasil
You have taken the thread to completely different direction, please try to stick to topic by ignoring the insults. I'm sorry but should have been adequately prepared for the consequences that comes with opening a thread like this. In an ideal world, people listen to each other and if they can't come to an agreement, they agree to disagree. . . but we don't live in an ideal world, we live in a world where people go into defensive mode in the face of a threat. . . real or imagined and It is UP TO YOU, who have put them on the defensive, to be the bigger person. You need a thicker skin or you'll end up losing any credibility you have with the few people who see where you are coming from.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2008
@queenisha

dont bother with that so called fool,she's not worth the time.she's not good 4 my liking
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2008
euromilion:

@queenisha

don't bother with that so called fool,she's not worth the time.she's not good 4 my liking

You are too insignificant to be heard!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2008
Queenisha

I just discover who is Pete, is the man Queenisha made juju (vodoo) to marry and the guy has been encantation untill now ? someone must took him to the church for deliverance, this kind of bastard women are really dangers, they play be bastard but they know what they are doing.

THE ONLY REASON YOU POST VARIOS LINKS IS BECAUSE Y RE BASTARD WITHOUT SENSE, BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT BRAZIL IS THE HELL , AND BULLSHIT HAPPEN EVERYWHERE, THE DIFFERENCE IS OUR REACTION TO IT

I strted by explaing things in a mature fashion
YES, VERY MATURE WAY. SUGARMAMMY

WHO ARE YOU TO TELL WHAT I HAVE TO DO IN MY LIFE ?

YOU DON'T WANT SEE, BUT YOU WILL , I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR JEAULOUSY, I HOPE Y DONT MAKE JUJU AGAINS ME TOO.

JEJEJEJE, I AM NOT LIKE YOU, I AM CLEAN, YOU ? I DONT KNOW, dont make generalizations base on your behave, is not because y made part of group risk that every woman makes the same, some woman are decent, some women, when they get married they are faithfull, and they dont act as sugarmammy for sexual pleasure.

Ashewo Rio de janeiro  
I dont live in RJ, y guess wrong again

I am so sorry for Pete
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2008
Sisikill:

@SimiBrasil
You have taken the thread to completely different direction, please try to stick to topic by ignoring the insults.

the insults are coming from one direction only - simibrazil's. A little honesty sometimes goes a long way.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ Simi

Please calm down!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2008
Sisikill

I just defend myself
She started and I finalized

Unfortunately the thread took another direction and became personal fight
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2008
michelin89:

So must we ignore what happens in our land just because a foreigner pointed out to us? If her assumptions were wrong them there'D be room for this type of confrontation but all she has said isn't far from the truth, so we had better sit and reflect.

I am sure with all those links you posted Simi has become more sensitive to the problems in her country, so let's do the same. This battle of finding which country is worse is very childish and leads to no progress of any party. We'll still be where we are.

We shouldn't be offended by the truth, no matter who says it because the source becomes irrelevant as the problem is always what is irrespective of who pointed it out.

NO
but when the comparisons become biased, that individual has become deceptive and must be rebuked and flogged with koboko laced with alligator pepper.
Read my initial posts there was no offence whatsoever,I was born and raised in Nigeria nad I acknowledge the ills therein.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by rampagain: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2008
michelin89:

@ Simi

Please calm down!

na u spoil and support am dats y she dey spew nonsense

see as she dey throw insults like say she dey high school,maybe she don forget say d person shes insulting has a very bad mouth too,and if she start wt her seun will lock dis thread up

let them disagree to agree but wtout insults ,simple
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2008
Ah well the thread is gone to hell now! It was fun while it lasted.

Sayonara, au revoir, Hasta la vista Mi Amigos.

See you on the other side (I don't mean death ooh, so hold your horses)

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2008
Simi, stop the whole "bastard" namecalling. I can tell you are annoyed but it doesnt have to go down that path

The links are unnecessary. what does child prostitution have to do with this thread?

It's amazing how ignorant some of you are,. A very LARGE chunk of African Brazilians are Nigerian esp Yoruba.

What exactly has she said that is wrong? Instead of focusing on the topic, they bringing up HIV, Rio, etc.

anything just to avoid the shame of the Nigerian society. You people are sad.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

Queenisha

I just discover who is Pete, is the man Queenisha made juju (vodoo) to marry and the guy has been encantation untill now ? someone must took him to the church for deliverance, this kind of bastard women are really dangers, they play be bastard but they know what they are doing.

THE ONLY REASON YOU POST VARIOS LINKS IS BECAUSE Y RE BASTARD WITHOUT SENSE, BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT BRAZIL IS THE HELL , AND BULLSHIT HAPPEN EVERYWHERE, THE DIFFERENCE IS OUR REACTION TO IT

I strted by explaing things in a mature fashion
YES, VERY MATURE WAY. SUGARMAMMY

WHO ARE YOU TO TELL WHAT I HAVE TO DO IN MY LIFE ?

YOU DON'T WANT SEE, BUT YOU WILL , I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR JEAULOUSY, I HOPE Y DONT MAKE JUJU AGAINS ME TOO.

JEJEJEJE, I AM NOT LIKE YOU, I AM CLEAN, YOU ? I DONT KNOW, don't make generalizations base on your behave, is not because y made part of group risk that every woman makes the same, some woman are decent, some women, when they get married they are faithfull, and they don't act as sugarmammy for sexual pleasure.

Ashewo Rio de janeiro  
I don't live in RJ, y guess wrong again

I am so sorry for Pete

Is this girl on drugs?
pete,juju  shocked shocked shocked
na craze abi na plain stupidity?
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2008
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2008
I propose we go back to bashing "JustRetarded"  grin
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2008
rampagain:

na u spoil and support am that is y she dey spew nonsense

see as she dey throw insults like say she dey high school,maybe she don forget say d person shes insulting has a very bad mouth too,and if she start wt her seun will lock this thread up

let them disagree to agree but wtout insults ,simple

cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by tpia: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2008
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

I propose we go back to bashing "JustRetarded" grin

JustAdmitted *in a psychiatrist hospital*

Where are thou?
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2008
i want to contribute that you are all stupid people in this thread well sha since i am stupid i will like to talk to like minds
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2008
tpia:

where is Kliptemet to tell us which prostitutes are better in bed- the Brazilians or the Nigerian ones.

After all, he's the expert on that kind of thing, having sampled what vairous nationalities have to oofer in that field.

You sef! grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me / Don't Become The Family ATM / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.