Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,358 members, 7,868,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance (29373 Views)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2008
michelin89 (f)

You are always straight foward,wise and inteligent.
Y broken everyone's leg
Your sense is too much

You d be a sucessfull lower, because you have the power of the words !
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

michelin89 (f)

Y broken everyone's leg
Your sense is too much

embarassed grin Have you forgotten a woman must not speak in public and when there are men around? grin
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2008
Omoge

I know some brazilians married with naija, when they fight, they used say : If you were nigerian, she would do different, and the brazilian became so upset with this statement. They (naija men , at least here) use YOU (naija women) as an example of what is suppossed be done.

That's why this talk is from women to women!

example:

All stores that sells pots had agreed about ask 50 You$ for each one of them.
So, no matter where you goes, that price is the same.
It is called lobby

Did you get what I mean ?
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2008
Siena:

Guys, rather than digress to Brazil or other countries, why not deal with the problems facing Nigeria?
What goes on in other countries has little to do with us.

What goes on in Nigeria has everything to do with us.
We're losing focus of the topic here, let's keep on it.
Digressing to problems in other countries is pretty lame.

You are going to think I'm joking for what I am about to say and that's fine but I'll still say it anyway - I have included you to my prayer list. We need people like you for when we start tackling the many problems Nigeria is facing. I will also pray you find the right and perfect woman and not someone who has been wounded one to many times by Naija men who are the opposite of you. . . that is if you are not married and if you are, may you burdened with an overabundance of love, peace and happiness.

Stop laughing now, I'm serious.

Thank you very much. . . sincerely thank you.  kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2008
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2008
Sisikill:

Mr. JustGood, let's have a time out for a moment and talk man-to-person.

You stated categorically, that Naija men are not what the topic alludes to. Your opinion you said and you are entitled to it, not only are you entitled to it, you also want it respected because it is based on your experience and what you've witnessed, alrighty then. So Pray tell. . . Why you have spent the last 3 days disrespecting other people's opinions? Why you unleashed your wrath on people for stating their opinions, which like yours, is based on their own experience and what they have witnessed. What gives you the audacity to condescend on others for saying what they've seen just because it does not match yours? Last I heard, which was about 5 mins ago, the sun is still the center of the solar system. . . not you. I'm not going to lie, at first, I was a bit perplexed because you couldn't see what you were doing but now I get it and I am actually glad you don't see it because with you here, we need not look futher for examples. . . Your behavior EPITOMIZES what this thread is about.

Sisi, I never stated that Naija men are not what the topic alludes to. My point was that the trait was not unique to naija and it is not as common as some of you would have people believe.

Either that you have not even followed the thread but have been consistent in following my post (without regard to whatever I may be responding to) or you have just decided to do what a few others have conveniently done here - jump on the back of anyone who is against your opinion and those who support it. Otherwise, you would have been careful to see that I was insulted and I responded in kind. Now dont tell me not to respond in kind!

You must assume the sun revolves around you and whatever you believe as well. That is the only explanation I can give for your challenge here
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2008
Sisikill:

You do not respect our opinions, you do not think they are worth a dime and you insult us for daring to think contrary to what you think, you mock guys who don't subscribe to you heavyhanded attitude (Wouldn't be surprised if you are one of those men who call other guys whipped for showing they care about their women). You do this because deep down, beneath all the Mr. Johnny be Good facade you project, you really are the typical Naija man who thinks women are nothing. Oh you going to deny it, you going to dismiss this as the rantings of a "wounded woman", You will probably tell me to go get married. . . that's if I can find a husband with an attitude like this, that's fine but you know what, it still wouldn't change what you are.

Your reasoning is very illogical to think that I dont respect anyone's opinion- what I dont respect is being insulted for having a contrary view. AND then you went on a meaningless rant so nothing to say to all that. Oh yes! I am a typical naija man and I would not want to be anything but that. I take it you'd rather be a typical American woman. . . please stay that way and let me be the typical naija man that I am.
Please try and reason again: I am married to a woman. I wont marry her if i thought she is nothing. Those who are nothing know they are nothing! Man or woman
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

michelin89 (f)

Y broken everyone's leg
Your sense is too much

I seriously beg to disagree. If power of words were enough to make someone an excellent lover then female professors shld not have marital problems.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2008
Sisikill:

Many guys have responded to this thread but non have taken it to the extent to which you have (Something that actually surprises me. I have to say, I have a newfound respect for some nairaland guys because of this thread) It is like you have appointed yourself as Voltron - Defender of whatever.  Honestly, if I wasn't brought up to give always give people the benefit of doubt instead of quickly jumping to conclusions,  I'D say "Me thinks the man doth protest too much" Oh what am I doing, now is not the time to pretend civility by biting my tongue, I'll just go ahead and say it. . .  Me thinks the man (YOU) protest too much and one has to wonder. . . Why? Why is this like a cause for you?

1) Could it be that you know what you really are and you are threatened by this new crop of women who won't allow men to think for them and treat them like trash. . . like nothing?

2) Do you fear we might corrupt other females. . .  worse a female close to you? That a day will come when they look you in the face and say. . . enough?

Hmm, not to blow my own trumpet but I believe I have found what is really itching you here.

Well, let me put your mind at ease. . . In as much as I would so love it to be, boldness is not like cold, people can't catch it through contact or by reading words on a computer. Chance are a people who were never bold or who have had the spirit beaten out of them through years of psychological and Physical torture, people who out of fear of negative repercussions or being shut down at every turn, have learnt to keep their opinions to themselves. . .  Chances are these people will never change. Okay, I probably shouldn't say never since there are no absolutes and some people. . .  Optimists who will tell you they can change through intense psychiatric help but they also say even with that, the chances are still very slim.

In other words, please don't worry about our attitude affecting your home. It won't. Think of this way. . . You have a charm hanging on your door and it prevents the evilness that is our "westernized attitude" from seeping into your home wink. So let us express ourselves and you just laugh, shake your head and thank goodness you have a firm handle on the women in your life. . . on your own home. No one, absolutely no one will insult you for that.

Thanks.

I would be suprised if every man who responded here had the same response as me. They dont have my name I dont have their names - we are not same!
To say I have appointed myself as Voltron shows what is really deep down inside of you - you do not want or like anyone to have contrary views and you think they should not speak about what they feel. Why have you also appointed yourself to speak about what you're speaking about?

Do you fear as well that I may be able to let other girls see certain things you'll rather they dont see? is it so hard for you to see that you're accusing me of what you and everyone else is doing?

As a matter of fact, your kind of attitude can not have a place in my family because because we have a different sense of values. I dont need any charms to prevent anything going into my home. My wife is the way she has always been since we met several years ago and my children are broought up to fear the Lord and to do what they believe is right, which includes not insulting people for having differing views.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ JustBull

Wetin dey your head? Oh I rephrase. Nothing dey your head.

See your mouth like a computerized parrot chuchuchuchuchuchuchu!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! YOU NOR DEY SHAME?

The very thing wey no dey ya mama head wey carry am reach as she be so, na the thing wey I get for head wey make God dey helep me always
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2008
davidylan (m)

Besides power with the words, she has sense, something you don't have , because if you had , you d not make such comment.
I said she would be a great lower, I am not talking about lover.

Since when all teacher are good speakers? a lot of people feel asleep during some class.

Concerning love, if she met someone on the same level or more inteligent, cool, otherwise she might have problem, because almost of average men, mainly nigerian, fear powerful women and Michelin is powerful in her own way.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2008
If you can answer YES to these, please respond so we can discuss:

1. Are you a failure with regards to having relationships?
2. Are you frustrated with the fact that you are unable to achieve anything tangible since you moved abroad, including finding a husband?
3. Are men using you and not wanting to marry you for various made-up reasons?
4. Are you ashamed of admitting that you are a relationship failure?
5. Do you have child(ren) for a man and the man wants nothing to do with you?

It just could be that you are frustrated with life at this stage of your life.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

davidylan (m)

Besides power with the words, she has sense, something you don't have , because if you had , you d not make such comment.

Since when all teacher are good speakers? a lot of people feel asleep during some class.

Concerning love, if she met someone on the same level or more inteligent, cool, otherwise she might have problem, because almost of average men, mainly nigerian, fear powerful women and Michelin is powerful in her own way.

very typical
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2008
JustDumb

Who are you to talk about frustration ? are you playing pshycologist now to forget your own frustrations ?
Stop being ignorant.

We are here to discuss issues and not our private life, of course our experiences give us wisdom and understanding and we should use it in a inteligent way.

I don't care about your personal frustrations and problems. Do you want contest or argue? so make in a inteligent way, not with silly posts and comments.

Big mind discuss ideas and small mind discuss people
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2008
JustGood:

Sisi, I never stated that Naija men are not what the topic alludes to. My point was that the trait was not unique to naija and it is not as common as some of you would have people believe.

Either that you have not even followed the thread but have been consistent in following my post (without regard to whatever I may be responding to) or you have just decided to do what a few others have conveniently done here - jump on the back of anyone who is against your opinion and those who support it. Otherwise, you would have been careful to see that I was insulted and I responded in kind. Now don't tell me not to respond in kind!

You must assume the sun revolves around you and whatever you believe as well. That is the only explanation I can give for your challenge here

Just good the first sentence is 100% correct.
Anyone coming to this thread would think these ills are unique to Nigerians.
It's not.
Men from all nationalities abuse their wives daily.

Abuse is very common including in Nigeria.
What makes the Nigerian case more difficult like in every 3rd world country is poverty.
Most of the women don't have the means to survive on their own even if they wanted to leave
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

JustDumb

Who are you to talk about frustration ? are you playing pshycologist now to forget your own frustrations ?
Stop being ignorant.

We are here to discuss issues and not our private life, of course our experiences give us wisdom and understanding and we should use it in a inteligent way.

I don't care about your personal frustrations and problems. Do you want contest or argue? so make in a inteligent way, not with silly posts and comments.

Big mind discuss ideas and small mind discuss people

How much more stupid can any human being get? You have been a failure in life and you are yet to make a success of something and you are talking about your life's experience giving you wisdom.

Wisdom is always manifest in our lives; not in our internet posts . . . oh my bad, maybe you are referring to internet forum wisdom - wonderful
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2008
JustGood:

How much more stupid can any human being get? You have been a failure in life and you are yet to make a success of something and you are talking about your life's experience giving you wisdom.

Wisdom is always manifest in our lives; not in our internet posts . . . oh my bad, maybe you are referring to internet forum wisdom - wonderful

Queenisha, God bless.
Please dont let those women hear what you just said because they dont like to hear such.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2008
People,

I am too far, can someone there take this JustDumb and send him to the space ? cool

Do you know me bastard ? how can y know if I failure or if am sucessfull ?

You are really the mosquito that fly's around the shit the horse just made
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

davidylan (m)

Now i very much understand why justgood has been on your throat all morning.

Postmortem examination of your post:

1. Besides power with the words, she has sense, something you don't have , because if you had , you d not make such comment. - You accuse me of not having sense? Why? Because i choose to have an opinion?

2. I said she would be a great lower, I am not talking about lover. - What is a "lower"?

3. almost of average men, mainly nigerian, fear powerful women and Michelin is powerful in her own way. - Men who fear powerful women are mainly Nigerian? By what statistic did you arrive at such a conclusion?
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2008
We should note that the original post was not simibrazils write up.
She posted an article she had seen somewhere else.
What perhaps ticked people off is that we don't need a brazillian posting and highlighting an article on a "Nigerian" forum when it's obvious same thing obtains in her neck of the woods.
I  worked in an area here in the USA with the highest Brazilian immigrants and that same area had the highest incidence of HIV patients.
I doubt if I'll be received well if I went into a Brazilian forum and dumped the HIV statistics on them when there are HIV people in my own neighborhood.
Is the article right?
absolutely
Is is unique to Nigerians
Absolutely not!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2008
I geddit
she means lawyer
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2008
davidylan

1. Besides power with the words, she has sense, something you don't have , because if you had , you d not make such comment. - You accuse me of not having sense? Why? Because i choose to have an opinion? YOU DONT HAVE SENSE, NOT BECAUSE Y CHOOSE AN OPINION BUT BECAUSE Y ANSWER NO SENSE, HOW OLD ARE YOU ? I LIVE IN DALLAS

2. I said she would be a great lower, I am not talking about lover. - What is a "lower"? LOWER, ADVOCATE, PEOPLE TAHT GO TO THE COURT TO DEFEND OTHERS

3. almost of average men, mainly nigerian, fear powerful women and Michelin is powerful in her own way. - Men who fear powerful women are mainly Nigerian? By what statistic did you arrive at such a conclusion? THE STATISTIC OF THE LIFE
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

davidylan

1. Besides power with the words, she has sense, something you don't have , because if you had , you d not make such comment. - You accuse me of not having sense? Why? Because i choose to have an opinion? YOU DONT HAVE SENSE, NOT BECAUSE Y CHOOSE AN OPINION BUT BECAUSE Y ANSWER NO SENSE, HOW OLD ARE YOU ? I LIVE IN DALLAS

If i were your age i'd have learnt some tact by now.

SimiBrasil:

2. I said she would be a great lower, I am not talking about lover. - What is a "lower"? LOWER, ADVOCATE, PEOPLE TAHT GO TO THE COURT TO DEFEND OTHERS

Learn to spell . . . its lawyer not lower.

SimiBrasil:

3. almost of average men, mainly nigerian, fear powerful women and Michelin is powerful in her own way. - Men who fear powerful women are mainly Nigerian? By what statistic did you arrive at such a conclusion? THE STATISTIC OF THE LIFE

According to the statistics of life, most brazillian women are lowlifes.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2008
davidylan (m)

Yes, I mean lawyer, even if I wrote wrong you were supposed get the real meaning of my talk throught Michelin answers:

Have you forgotten a woman must not speak in public and when there are men around?

It seems that I am not the only one that is not first English spoken , lol
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2008
In all honesty I did not set out to insult anyone but michelin got on here and insulted me. As soon as I responded, in came droves of frustrated women who are probably leading her along the same paths they took and that has brought them to the position of nought where they currently hibernate.

This Simirubbish just started using insulting words as if I am not able to respond. My impression of this forum is that some women have taken it upon themselves to scare anyone from having contrary opinion by using the woman case and postulating that a man should not disrespect a woman by insulting her in return
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ David

You too like to provoke. Everybody understand say na lawyer she wan talk. Simi's language is Portuguese and not English. Be more understanding.

@ Simi

kiss you are so sweet!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
davidylan:

Just like this simidog
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2008
JustGood:

Just like this simidog

Why you never still hang yourself?

Free your wife. Free that poor woman. I take heaven beg you. LET HER GOOOOOOO! tongue
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2008
You wish you were in her position. We are actually having a renewal of marriage vows in church soon. Eat your heart out. . . it's something your mother never enjoyed and will never enjoy. . .neither will you with the way you're going
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2008
davidylan

If i were your age i'D have learnt some tact by now.
HOW OLD AM I ? Y are acting like JustDumd now, invent stuffs to support your post. It is ugly.

Learn to spell . . . its lawyer not lower.
wassup? English is not my first language but is yours, so I don't have obligation to right correct, no wonde oooo, people that talk petit English and others understood that I mean lawyer, just people with no sense, don't understand, some people don't understand things and thats why sometimes I make draft.
EVERYONE HERE UNDERSTAND , UNLESS YOU, WHY ? BECAUSE Y DONT HAVE SENSE OR Y SENSE IS TO LITTLE

I don't care about Brasil, Brasil can explode, lol, I care about my original homeland, senseless.

Do you want talk about Brazil? open another thread to it

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) / OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.