Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,943 members, 7,838,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

They R Nothing But Political Rascal: Says Mr. Nigeria’s Former Fixer-in-chief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They R Nothing But Political Rascal: Says Mr. Nigeria’s Former Fixer-in-chief (740 Views)

Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) / Nigeria’s Former NSA In N1.75 Billion Cash-for-arms Fraud-sahara Reporters / Nigeria Former Currencies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They R Nothing But Political Rascal: Says Mr. Nigeria’s Former Fixer-in-chief by cbjonstage(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2008
The manner of cliques’ formation which dogs Yar'adua regime surprises me, reference to this news report published today in DailyTrust (See link below).
I long to see in najia a platform where Mr. President is being asked to step down / dropped by his Cabinets due to current happening or as result of his inept.
Why would they be mixing rumours together in the media report lookin out for who to fool. Im beginning to lose faith in this regime, the schemes and manner which they are leading the people of nigeria. WITH THIS TREND, WHERE D HELL ARE WE GOING? WAT R YOUNG NAIJAS LEARNING 4RM DIS POLITICAL GAME?

SEUN, pls make a poll page where ur guest can cast dia vote on Flushing out all d old political fathers ruling us from 1960 - 2005. These are architects of problems to our promise land.

The fact remain according to d news that President Umar Yar'adua is RUTHLESS, if such intrigues were carried out previously in his home state which resulted to d removal of his SGF.

check dis link out:
http://www.dailytrust.com/content/view/18234/71/

u comments are welcome
Re: They R Nothing But Political Rascal: Says Mr. Nigeria’s Former Fixer-in-chief by RibaduFan(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2008
Was difficult getting a grasp of what u wrote, but 1 point i got clearly that all old politicians with no positive contribution to the Nigerian state be discarded. This point I fully agree with.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria's Greatest Leader Of All Time? / Frsc's New Policy / I Am Very Surprise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.