Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Anytime I Try To Move On! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anytime I Try To Move On! (802 Views)

Pls Help I Found It Hard To Release Sperm Anytime I Had Sex / Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... / Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anytime I Try To Move On! by inbox(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2008
She's possibly the one I have taken the greatest number of risks for in life but IT WONT WORK OUT. itry so hard to stay out of communication with her and the rest of her famioly but her Brothers wont let me be, they either call me or text me tell me abt the latest happenings in her life and the family even somtimes outrightly accusing me that i no longer keep in touch like I used to. I mean cant they see the writting on the wall they are not kids now,
Re: Anytime I Try To Move On! by angel72(f): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2008
obviously they missed that wall tongue Did you explain to her family that you guys are not together anymore? Or did she forgot to tell her family?
Re: Anytime I Try To Move On! by clemcykul(f): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2008
be glad the relatives care

(1) (Reply)

This Kind Of Love Or Men? Do They Still Exist? / Getting Dumped. / What Should We Give Them Regularly To Make Them Happier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.