Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Who Gets More Of Your Love? Your Father Or Mother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Gets More Of Your Love? Your Father Or Mother? (818 Views)

Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? / A Baby Father Or A Divorced Dad: Which Is Better For The Child? / Who Owns A Child? Father Or Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Gets More Of Your Love? Your Father Or Mother? by wariowei(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2008
Hi Landers,

This issue keeps me thinking all the time because i wonder who gets more of my love in my family. I threw this questions to some friends and their reactions were quite different. Some say Mother to Father is 50:50. Some say no! Theirs is 90:10, 20:80, etc.

How do you share 100% love to both parents? Please be fair and honest.
Re: Who Gets More Of Your Love? Your Father Or Mother? by alakem(f): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2008
it all depends on d set up of the family.i 4 one its my mum,she went tru a lot for the 5 of us my dad wsa never there,infact he saw the last born of the kids last when she was a yr old and now shes 25,he now want to fit back into d family. now tell me who to love d most?
Re: Who Gets More Of Your Love? Your Father Or Mother? by ifyalways(f): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2008
My brothers,my dad then my mum kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Gets More Of Your Love? Your Father Or Mother? by coolier(f): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2008
Sweet mother.
Re: Who Gets More Of Your Love? Your Father Or Mother? by olatos(f): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2008
Hmmm, My Loving Dad first, , smiley; den my sista and finally my brothersssssss
Re: Who Gets More Of Your Love? Your Father Or Mother? by tRoOE(f): 2:40am On Sep 17, 2008
My sweet dada father then sibling and then mom

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Success And Relationship Secrets Revealed! / Smoking Indian Hemp Is On The Increase,why? / Please Anyone Out There Going For Futa 2008/2009 Pre Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.