Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nissan Bluebird 2.0 What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Pls - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Bluebird 2.0 What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Pls (5644 Views)

I Need A Nissan Bluebird Front Hop / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Golf 4 / Advantages And Disadvantages Of 2008 Camry Xle V4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Bluebird 2.0 What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Pls by Lifeboy2(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2008
I intend buying a small nissan bluebird 2.0 car pls may i know the good about it

Is it fuel economical

It is cost free (Maintenance)

how about the parts are they cheap, avaliable.

pls i want to know before i put my money in it

thanks you all
Re: Nissan Bluebird 2.0 What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Pls by waoosa(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2008
Nissan Bluebird 2.0 is a very strong car. I have used the Slx (carried 8 plugs) before . Good fuel economy car and reliable.

The brainbox (ECU) is under the front passenger seat. becareful of this especially if your area is always flooded especially if there are holes in the car . Anyhow avoid getting water under that seat. Got mine damaged year 2003 in benin. had to replace it. Gave the car to my brother inlaw in 2006 when I bought another car. Nissan maxima. My borther inlaw is still using the car.
Re: Nissan Bluebird 2.0 What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Pls by Lifeboy2(m): 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2008
waoosa:

Nissan Bluebird 2.0 is a very strong car. I have used the Slx (carried 8 plugs) before . Good fuel economy car and reliable.

The brainbox (ECU) is under the front passenger seat. becareful of this especially if your area is always flooded especially if there are holes in the car . Anyhow avoid getting water under that seat. Got mine damaged year 2003 in benin. had to replace it. Gave the car to my brother inlaw in 2006 when I bought another car. Nissan maxima. My borther inlaw is still using the car.

thanks alot!!! cheesy
Re: Nissan Bluebird 2.0 What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Pls by kaykad: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2011
guy i have a package for you, its a nissan blue bird 2.0 in good sharp A/c is working all you need to do is refill, power window. i leave in surulere you can halla @ your boi on 08028616171.

Re: Nissan Bluebird 2.0 What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Pls by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 18, 2011
kaykad:

guy i have a package for you, its a nissan blue bird 2.0 in good sharp A/c is working all you need to do is refill, power window. i leave in surulere you can halla @ your boi on 08028616171.

That's nice! Custom paint job?

(1) (Reply)

Should Lagos Govt Ban Okada ? / A Total Amount Of M134,000,000 Was Paid For Custom Duty Alone For Dos Cars Below / Cost Of Maintenace Of Mercedes C Class 230 Compressor 2003 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.