Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Abuja Car Race - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abuja Car Race (10804 Views)

Swiss Nationale Represents Nigeria In Dubai Motor Race (Photos) / The 2015 Nigeria's Superbike Road Race / UNIZIK Students Build Car That Looks Like A Formula One Race Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Car Race by Femtecauto(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2012
Abuja car race and power bikes has been banned today. I heard it on 96.9 fm dis afternoon.anybody caught will face d music.
Re: Abuja Car Race by Ikenna351(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2012
Fellow, there is a difference btw street race v proper authorized race. What has been going on in front Ceddi Plaza & Ground Square road is street race, which is illegal. We are talking about legal race here, if govt provides the race track & authorizes it. Car race can be a sport, an entertainment, recreational activity & money making venture, such as we have movie & music industry. So get out of that your myopic reasoning. If you are not a car enthusiast, stay out of this thread!

Ikenna.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Car Race by DECOtech(m): 12:59am On Mar 20, 2012
OMG! My dreams frm childhood! ...My people, this idea follow. Me sef join!
Re: Abuja Car Race by bennyzee(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
count me
am intrested in it
we need a plan
Re: Abuja Car Race by Idrive: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2012
I must say it's refreshing to find racing enthusiasts. I've been nursing this idea for many years and have put a lot of effort in making it happen. I am behind the brand "the top driver" and myself and like minded enthusiasts (some I met on nairaland) have been working together to build a dedicated online community for enthusiasts. Our website www.thetopdriver.com and topdriverF1.com ( for our formula 1 fans) are currently undercontruction. But here's where we need your help....this can't work unless we all come together.

So please racing fans and car nuts let' the top drivers unite by following us on twitter @TopDriverNG or liking our Facebook page www.Facebook.com/TopDriverNG.

Interaction is key so please feel free to comment and post using any of these mediums. We've got a couple of surprises up our sleeves.

Many thanks

Richard
Re: Abuja Car Race by yungboss(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
really interested in this idea...please topdriver/idrive feel me in with updates...
Re: Abuja Car Race by yungboss(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
then we could go ahead to have KILL STORIES, like which car "killed" which car... bmw e30 wink vs Mercedes c280...we'll be needing the classic RWD cars..e30, the Nissan cars and the WRXs...tough call
Re: Abuja Car Race by Idrive: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2012
@yungboss thanks for showing interest in what we are trying to do.

Like I said plans and updates of our upcoming events will be posted on
The facebook page and on twitter. We are also running a few social media based
Competitions for people to take part.

Have you got what it takes?
Take the wheel...become the topdriver.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Car Race by benninwa(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2012
What's the twitter handle and facebook name?
Re: Abuja Car Race by Niseed(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
@benninwa you can follow on twitter @TopdriverNG and like on www.facebook.com/TopDriverNG
Re: Abuja Car Race by BusHouse(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2012
zebudaya: You don't use existing roads, you have to build you own race track. Then spread the word all those young kids with souped up cars would come race. the problem is if you put so much money into upgrading your cars armed robbers would steal it from you. All we need is security. You don't really need insurance if they sign a waiver. If you race, you die, you are on your own.
Abeg tell them make them hear. Den tink say na abroad den dey.
Re: Abuja Car Race by Idrive: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2012
@BusHouse there's ample space and locations for tracks in Nigeria. We are actually in talks in securing a prime location for such an event. Naturally the safety of all participants and spectators will be the number 1 priority for longevity.
Re: Abuja Car Race by BusHouse(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idrive: @BusHouse there's ample space and locations for tracks in Nigeria. We are actually in talks in securing a prime location for such an event. Naturally the safety of all participants and spectators will be the number 1 priority for longevity.
Well said, I wish you goodluck.
Re: Abuja Car Race by Idrive: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
@buhouse appreciate it...does that mean you'll follow us (wink, wink)
Re: Abuja Car Race by BusHouse(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
Idrive: @buhouse appreciate it...does that mean you'll follow us (wink, wink)
I love driving/biking a lot, its a hobby. I will follow if it's going to be formula 1 racing car. Lolz
Re: Abuja Car Race by benninwa(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
I feel the need, the need for speed. Let the events begin soon,
Re: Abuja Car Race by Denn(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2012
Ikenna351: Damn! I look forward the day this would become a reality here in Abuja. My aggressive Lion is not been fully utilized. It needs to be geared to its full limits once in a while. I need a track road where i can push the stick gear until it starts screaming! Whats the fun in having a RWD V6 stick/manual if i cant put some stunts on the wheels? Abuja car race? Count me in.

Ikenna.

Dear Ikenna, I look forward to that day too when i will be able to show you that lions are now extinct on Nigerian roads. In order not to 'over-embarass' your old lion, i will be coming in a simple BMW 330i E46. After the spanking (i prefer not to call it a race since its a clear win for me), i will be all ready to convert you to the BMW religion. lol....on a serious note, we can do this in Nigeria. thumbs up all

1 Like

Re: Abuja Car Race by icemann(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2012
Denn:

Dear Ikenna, I look forward to that day too when i will be able to show you that lions are now extinct on Nigerian roads. In order not to 'over-embarass' your old lion, i will be coming in a simple BMW 330i E46. After the spanking (i prefer not to call it a race since its a clear win for me), i will be all ready to convert you to the BMW religion. lol....on a serious note, we can do this in Nigeria. thumbs up all

Funniest comment yet grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Car Race by Ikenna351(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
Denn:

Read the excerpts of reviews of Peugeot 505 V6 owners from Carsurvey forum.

1988 PEUGEOT 505 STX 2.8 V6 FROM NORTH AMERICA

Year of manufacture: 1988

First year of ownership: 1999

Most recent year of ownership: 2001

Engine and transmission: 2.8 V6 Manual

Performance marks: 8 / 10

Reliability marks: 7 / 10

Comfort marks: 10 / 10

Running Costs (higher is cheaper): 8 / 10

Overall marks (average of all marks): 8.3 / 10

Distance when acquired: 98000 miles

Most recent distance: 132000 miles

Previous car: Alfa Romeo 164L

Summary: If it wears out I will get another one

Faults:

Alternator failed.

Seat heat switches stuck on.

Water pump started leaking, and normal maintenance.

General Comments:

This is the best driving car I have ever had. I like it better then the Alfa ut replaced and it is much more fun to drive then my new Mercedes Benz E-class. I use it as my daily driver and will be bummed out when it wears out. The most comfortable seats in the world bar none. I installed a elite suspension kit from Europe and it is a Handler. I could go on forever, a neat car.

Still Want to argue?

1989 PEUGEOT 505 V6 2.8 V6 FROM UK AND IRELAND

Year of manufacture: 1989

First year of ownership: 2000

Engine and transmission: 2.8 V6 Automatic

Dealer Service marks: 1 / 10

Running Costs (higher is cheaper): 7 / 10

Overall marks (average of all marks): 6.6 / 10

Distance when acquired: 80000 miles

Most recent distance: 90000 miles

Previous car: BMW 535i

Summary: Great underrated performance car. Well specced

Faults:

4 shocks replaced.

Starter.

Fuel injection problems.

Many electrical problems.

Battery.

General Comments:

Superb driver, great performance from the 2.8 V6, great handling (better than my other car - a BMW 535).

Comfortable, well specced (leather, A/C, ABS and electric everything). Great seats!

On the down side, poor wipers, high-ish road noise, extremely hard to get parts or info for maintenance

I rest my case.

Ikenna.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Car Race by yungboss(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
Denn:

...bmw e46 330i, u call that a simple car? If you want to embarass with a simple car, come 4my Inline-6 e36 320i...i'm pretty sure it will do the job for you. No doubt, the lion is an amazing machine but it can never ever compare to a bmw...even the bmw e30, talking about the classic e30 M3...
Re: Abuja Car Race by yungboss(m): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ikenna351:

Faults:

Alternator failed.

General Comments:

This is the best driving car I have ever had. I like it better then the Alfa ut replaced and it is much more fun to drive then my new Mercedes Benz E-class. I use it as my daily driver and will be bummed out when it wears out. The most comfortable seats in the world bar none. I installed a elite suspension kit from Europe and it is a Handler. I could go on forever, a neat car.

Still Want to argue?

Faults:

4 shocks replaced.

Starter.

Fuel injection problems.

Battery.

General Comments:

Superb driver, great performance from the 2.8 V6, great handling (better than my other car - a BMW 535).

Comfortable, well specced (leather, A/C, ABS and electric everything). Great seats!

On the down side, poor wipers, high-ish road noise, extremely hard to get parts or info for maintenance

I rest my case.

Ikenna.

Dear ikenna, the lion is a great machine but i'm not sure it compares in terms of balance and handling to a bmw...a 535i will make a 2.8l v6 lion look to be moving against traffic in a straight line contest...tho the 535i might not be a car for the track but i'm sure it will beat the 505 v6 on the track, why? IT'S A BMW...
Re: Abuja Car Race by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2012
Interesting thread. I'll like to refer you guys to a couple of youtube vidoes of abuja car racing, since there are no speed limits in town each driver is liable to his own driving skills and road map handling.

Darkknight motor sports abuja is a popular team of car racers in town.

If ur familiar with the streets of abuja you would get to see speed demons like Ghost, he drives a C63 AMG with Ghost licence plates. And other Cool dudes with cars ranging from E63 to Bmw's etc.

Check out there videos on youtube
http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&v=SV5kTRZtPSA

1 Like

Re: Abuja Car Race by Denn(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
wink wink
Ikenna351:

Faults:

Alternator failed.

General Comments:

Still Want to argue?

Faults:

4 shocks replaced.

Starter.

Fuel injection problems.

Battery.

General Comments:

I rest my case.

Ikenna.

Dear Ik....
i have closely followed your posts and i know fully well that you wont be an easy convert, but i will still preach my gospel.

if quoting personal reviews were valid means or reference in vehicle comparison, i could bombard this page with so much more.

the simple fact remains.....your lion is more of comfort than speed and no matter how you look at it, BMWs are defined by performance. BMWs are designed for efficient handling under severe track conditions. The french lion is no match.

see this link where BMW came tops in a comparison between AUDI, BMW and PEUGEOT

http://www.germancarforum.com/community/threads/auto-express-audi-a5-3-0tdi-vs-bmw-335d-vs-peugeot-407-hdi.16992/

like the apostles, i will continue to preach the BMW gospel to you hoping you will come to the light soon. (*winks*)

wink
Ikenna351:

Faults:

Alternator failed.

General Comments:

Still Want to argue?

Faults:

4 shocks replaced.

Starter.

Fuel injection problems.

Battery.

General Comments:

I rest my case.

Ikenna.

Dear Ik....
i have closely followed your posts and i know fully well that you wont be an easy convert, but i will still preach my gospel.

if quoting personal reviews were valid means or reference in vehicle comparison, i could bombard this page with so much more.

the simple fact remains.....your lion is more of comfort than speed and no matter how you look at it, BMWs are defined by performance. BMWs are designed for efficient handling under severe track conditions. The french lion is no match.

http://www.germancarforum.com/community/threads/auto-express-audi-a5-3-0tdi-vs-bmw-335d-vs-peugeot-407-hdi.16992/

like the apostles, i will continue to preach the BMW gospel to you hoping you will come to the light soon. (*winks*)
Re: Abuja Car Race by yungboss(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
funny little story of what a little bmw could do: in my little '94 6cyclinder e36 320i (2.0l), i raced a '02 toyota avalon (v6 3.0l) and a nissan maxima/altima (2.5l I4)....was on my way from ph to warri, the road is bad tho but ther's a good stretch of flawless asphalt...in my little auto (148hp,140 lb-ft torque) the avalon breezed past me cos its a 210hp, 220lb-ft torque...i followed him, we were racing cos i gave him the sign and he acknowledged...i followed and caught his tail at 160...followed at 170, 180 at 195kmph(exceeding my previous record of 180 in the benz c220) i left him static,like he was moving backwards grin...handling was unbelievable at that speed, i made sure i made him look small on my rearview mirror before i let off my gas...he came up to me and i allowed him pass looking so embarassed with his passenger smiling, from that day i fell in love again with my 320,for rising to the ocassion...only then did i realized that that toyota sedan was not a race car but a luxury and economy car for mothers taking their children to school and back
Re: Abuja Car Race by Ikenna351(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
Denn: wink wink

Dear Ik....

wink

Dear Ik....

I dont recall ever reading that Lion is the fastest animal on Earth. But the STRENGTH of the animal, LION, can never be compared to other animals. Thats what Peugeot brings out in all their products, especially, their earlier RWD productions. Even 406, one of their newer productions, but with FWD configuration, still retained the Lion's strength. Ever taken out time to check out their looks? Even 406 has been nicknamed "FOX". Ever wondered why that name? STRENGHT! Also, we all know how rugged a Lion is when pursuing its anu ori-ori (prey). Thats what these Peugeots (504,505 & 406) do when on our death traps called highways.

Strength of a Lion is not how fast it can run, but the consistency, sustainance or maintenance of the speed its doing. Thats where my BABY, Peugeot 505 V6 5speed manual trans, comes in. How? The engine torque. Its a damn torquey engine. Why? Because its one of the most powerful short stroke engine ever produced (PRV). The V6 engine in 505 V6 is known as PRV (Peugeot, Renault & Volvo). The engine was co-produced by the 3 companies. Thats why its rugged bullet-proof short stroke V6 engine ever produced, considering the 3 companies that came together in Douvrin - France & produced the engine from the '70s to late '90s. One of the most relaible V6 ever produced. And being a torquey engine, when mounted in a RWD car, makes it an awesome car to drive, let alone when in the mood for speed.

Horse power doesnt win car race. Not all. No matter how fast you think your car goes or how many hp your engine develops at the highest rpm, it isnt gonna win race for you. What wins race for you is how torquey your engine is, how good you are with sharp clutch & throttle applications, how good you are with the steering wheel & finally, how damn good the car handles on top speed.

I am a die-hard RWD fellow. Even my daily driver, Peugeot 605 V6 5p manual, couldnt convert me to FWD fan. I still hate that in that car. I once said that my 2nd car would be a BMW, since its the only RWD cars, nowadays, that made sense, aside Benz. But after reading the reviews of how unreliable the newer BMWs are, I passed.

Oh! For the long throat, aint never gonna sell my BABY, 505 V6. It has come to stay, for good. I can only add another car, when I decide to get rid of the 605. I have one in mind already. So, dream on guys! Try harder with your conversion mission!

Ikenna.
Re: Abuja Car Race by stagger: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2012
Whoever is suggesting this madness should realise that there is no trauma centre in Nigeria in case of an accident. Any high speed accident will surely lead to death or permanent disability. Naija and Yankee no be the same thing o!
Re: Abuja Car Race by yungboss(m): 3:24am On Jun 22, 2012
Ikenna351:

I dont recall ever reading that Lion is the fastest animal on Earth. But the STRENGTH of the animal, LION, can never be compared to other animals. Thats what Peugeot brings out in all their products, especially, their earlier RWD productions. Even 406, one of their newer productions, but with FWD configuration, still retained the Lion's strength. Ever taken out time to check out their looks? Even 406 has been nicknamed "FOX". Ever wondered why that name? STRENGHT! Also, we all know how rugged a Lion is when pursuing its anu ori-ori (prey). Thats what these Peugeots (504,505 & 406) do when on our death traps called highways.

Strength of a Lion is not how fast it can run, but the consistency, sustainance or maintenance of the speed its doing. Thats where my BABY, Peugeot 505 V6 5speed manual trans, comes in. How? The engine torque. Its a damn torquey engine. Why? Because its one of the most powerful short stroke engine ever produced (PRV). The V6 engine in 505 V6 is known as PRV (Peugeot, Renault & Volvo). The engine was co-produced by the 3 companies. Thats why its rugged bullet-proof short stroke V6 engine ever produced, considering the 3 companies that came together in Douvrin - France & produced the engine from the '70s to late '90s. One of the most relaible V6 ever produced. And being a torquey engine, when mounted in a RWD car, makes it an awesome car to drive, let alone when in the mood for speed.

Horse power doesnt win car race. Not all. No matter how fast you think your car goes or how many hp your engine develops at the highest rpm, it isnt gonna win race for you. What wins race for you is how torquey your engine is, how good you are with sharp clutch & throttle applications, how good you are with the steering wheel & finally, how damn good the car handles on top speed.

I am a die-hard RWD fellow. Even my daily driver, Peugeot 605 V6 5p manual, couldnt convert me to FWD fan. I still hate that in that car. I once said that my 2nd car would be a BMW, since its the only RWD cars, nowadays, that made sense, aside Benz. But after reading the reviews of how unreliable the newer BMWs are, I passed.

Oh! For the long throat, aint never gonna sell my BABY, 505 V6. It has come to stay, for good. I can only add another car, when I decide to get rid of the 605. I have one in mind already. So, dream on guys! Try harder with your conversion mission!

Ikenna.
well ik, horsepower is a huge factor in car race...torque gets you off the line while horsepower is what comes into play during high speed...horsepower at low RPM is better than same at high (i think)...same as torque...implying no hard time(high rev) in hitting maximum torque/power...for passing power, off the line acceleration etc, torque is a huge factor...my little cent
Re: Abuja Car Race by icemann(m): 3:30am On Jun 22, 2012
Ikenna351:

Ikenna.

I agree Power doesn't win a race but, You should consider power to weight ratio and like you said the handling of a car.
Porsche has mastered the art of putting a Turbocharged V6 on a light weight chassis and they perform well at bends. Even if you can zoom past a Porsche in a straight line they will zoom past you at EVERY BEND

You do not own a Porsche and i would not advice you to use your 505 to race a BMW 330i E46.Its sure gonna be a funny sight.
Its like BRING A SWORD TO A GUN FIGHT. YOU WOULD GET SHOT BEFORE YOUR SWORD COME OUT OF ITS SHEATH. Save your self the embarrassment.
Re: Abuja Car Race by Ikenna351(m): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2012
icemann:

I agree Power doesn't win a race but, You should consider power to weight ratio and like you said the handling of a car.
Porsche has mastered the art of putting a Turbocharged V6 on a light weight chassis and they perform well at bends. Even if you can zoom past a Porsche in a straight line they will zoom past you at EVERY BEND

You do not own a Porsche and i would not advice you to use your 505 to race a BMW 330i E46.Its sure gonna be a funny sight.
Its like BRING A SWORD TO A GUN FIGHT. YOU WOULD GET SHOT BEFORE YOUR SWORD COME OUT OF ITS SHEATH. Save your self the embarrassment.

Am sorry to be blunt here " You do not own a 505 V6 5sp manual Euro version without Cat Converter" to tell me how it behaves when on top speed. If you have never driven something, dont talk about it. You may have driven a 505 in your life, but not a V6 one with Bosch O 280 001 507 Injection ECU. Some 505 V6 produce more hp & are more aggressive than others, which was why i stated the ECU part number above. Dont be noisy in the world you do not know. Speak for BMW alone please.

Read all my post here, I never said my type of 505 V6 is faster than any car. I only explained it strength & what other users who have owned a 505 V6, BMW & Benz felt about the car. ZN3J, the PRV engine in my 505 V6 is Naturally aspirated engine, meaning, it produces its top hp naturally. Not some Turbo engine that cant produce a shit if not for the turbos attached to the engine. Some 505 enthusiasts in Australia installed turbos on their PRVs. Only God knows how many hps those one will be developing.

Please, until you drive one, dont comment on what you dont know. You didnt even care to find out the maximum hp & torque of 505 V6 with the Bosch O 280 001 507 ECU, before this noise making. A lot of guys in USA that own 505 V6 are searching everywhere for my Unique type aggressive 505 V6 type, which is very rare. One has to send money to me which i used to peurchase the ECU for him here & shipped to him. He just received the ECU yesterday & everyother 505 V6 owners in US in that forum are anxiously waiting for the update from the guy, to know if it will make his car run like mine, so that they too would ask me to get the ECU for them too. If you doubt me, go to Peugeot 505 Turbo forum. Its a forum for 505 owners in USA, especially the Turbo ones. But they all envy my V6 because they never got that aggressive one in US. They are only hoping that the ECU swap might at least make to be aggressive like mine to some extent. So i did my homework well before i made my decision to own that BABY. So stop whinning. Dont just underestimate the power of any car you have never driven, handled or know nothing about, talk about the one you know only. Yes, 505 V6 is an old car, its still been cherished & selfishly pampered & cared for by owners in USA, because they have realised it value after years of ownership, notwithstanding that they still own other brand of cars.

And nothing you say will remove the fact that newer BMWs are not reliable like the older ones. Check carsurvey.

Ikenna.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Car Race by Ikenna351(m): 6:55am On Jun 22, 2012
icemann:

And you should know that in a car race, it is not the most fastest car that wins the race.

Ikenna.
Re: Abuja Car Race by yungboss(m): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2012
easy guys...no drawing swords out against the fun that's being created on this thread...disputes should be settled on the drag strip wink, lets see what handles better, though Ik wasn't going to come up against an e46 or a 1989 bmw e30 M3.
No doubt against the peugeot's strength...one of the best cars in that era, but not in this generation of FWD peugeot cars...
On the other hand, how does an '02 bmw,say 3 series compare in reliability to an '02 406...lets look at it from era to era. Saying bmws are not reliable is not an absolute statement as many cars these days are swarmed with electrical gizmos and alot of isssues.
We hear the accord has gearbox issues, toyota has its suspension to worry its users,heard the camrys have a single cell rad which normally causes the car to overheat. My cousin and colleague were a victim. The Merc electrics,my driver in the office has a 406 coupe, he had problem with the timing chain/belt, engine had an issue sometime ago(cant recall what the issue was), i'm sure the other peugeot cars wont be as reliable as the old lions (504/505),they say bmws have cooling issues, been usin one and never had any. Heard the water pump and radiator go out at certain age. I have already made a budget to change the rad and put a superior water pump(metal impellers)...
What am i pointing out? No car is really free from issues, thats true. So learn about the weaknesses of a car before purchase and if it's something you can handle then go for it. That's how i see it.
Re: Abuja Car Race by DECOtech(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2012
yungboss: funny little
story of what a little bmw could do:
in my little '94 6cyclinder e36 320
i (2.0l), i raced a '02 toyota avalo
n (v6 3.0l) and a nissan maxima/alti
ma (2.5l I4)....was on my way from p
h to warri, the road is bad tho but
ther's a good stretch of flawless as
phalt...in my little auto (148hp,140
lb-ft torque) the avalon breezed pa
st me cos its a 210hp, 220lb-ft torq
ue...i followed him, we were racing
cos i gave him the sign and he ackno
wledged...i followed and caught his
tail at 160...followed at 170, 180 a
t 195kmph(exceeding my previous reco
rd of 180 in the benz c220) i left h
im static,like he was moving backwar
ds grin...handling was unbelievable at
that speed, i made sure i made him
look small on my rearview mirror bef
ore i let off my gas...he came up to
me and i allowed him pass looking s
o embarassed with his passenger smil
ing, from that day i fell in love ag
ain with my 320,for rising to the oc
assion...only then did i realized th
at that toyota sedan was not a race
car but a luxury and economy car for
mothers taking their children to sc
hool and back
I don't
think the toyota guy had d balls to
step on his gas pedals. that cld be
his first/only car.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercedes Reportedly Sold Over A Million Vehicles By Cheating Emission Tests / Why Are There Many Fx35 On Sale? / Stickers On Car, How Many Is Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.