Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Would You Date A Married Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Married Woman? (4951 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by geolabious(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2008
chykeo:

NO I WONT DATE A MARRIED WOMAN FOR ANY REASON AT ALL JUST LIKE I WONT WANT ANYONE TO DATE MY WIFE. THERE ARE SO MANY CHICS OUT THERE THAT ARE SINGLE AND SEARCHING AND THEY VE GOT ALL U THINK A MARRIED WOMAN HAS.

[size=13pt]Are you sure
Wat of if the married woman is SEXY lik Omosexy
[/size]
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by tpia: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2008
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by shariaston(f): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2008
I am responding to the lekeleke's comment on this topic[color=#990000][/color]
My broda you are right "shits happen" sometimes
I donot encourage it but like you did say, sometimes it gets to that point where we loose all sense of rationality.
It did happen to me and thats y Im using this medium to purge it out.
One cannot enumerate the entire possible causes that might make a guy date a married woman and that means there is no extreme to the temptations a man faces
Please donot dress me in borrowed ropes as I donot patronize the idea of dating a married lady but all I'm saying that you never know the weight of the temptations except ure there. I do know that there are folks that go outright hunting married ladies for money, that is shameful of them, but come to think about it, ONE SIN IS AS GOOD AS THE OTHER.

shariastone@yahoo.com
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by cyrusdevir(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2008
as i'm typing this words of mine, i'm in abuja with a frnd of mine with the connection. i'm doing it for the connections i can get from her ,cars , money, everytin. the single girls can maintain me so whats the point wasting ur precious time and money with them who won't appreciate anytin u do for them tryin to tell u they r expensive or using what they have to get what they want. for cryin out loud who is not expensive and can't use what he has to get what he wants.

I WILL COMFORTABLE DO IT,

some girls ask what if u finally get married and ur wife starts doing it , My ans is that if its so that means the married men who does that its a kind of what the wife did when she was still single ( sleeping with married men) why den should girls be complaining that guys cheat whereas is as a result of their past ( cheating on their guys).

for me i will do it with all my heart but if u don't have the connection,money. u r just wasting ur time just like some that met me without money and connection, i warned her not to call me number again That's me
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by geolabious(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2008
cyrusdevir:

as i'm typing this words of mine, i'm in abuja with a frnd of mine with the connection. i'm doing it for the connections i can get from her ,cars , money, everytin. the single girls can maintain me so whats the point wasting ur precious time and money with them who won't appreciate anytin u do for them tryin to tell u they r expensive or using what they have to get what they want. for cryin out loud who is not expensive and can't use what he has to get what he wants.

some girls ask what if u finally get married and ur wife starts doing it , My ans is that if its so that means the married men who does that its a kind of what the wife did when she was still single ( sleeping with married men) why den should girls be complaining that guys cheat whereas is as a result of their past ( cheating on their guys).

for me i will do it with all my heart but if u don't have the connection,money. u r just wasting ur time just like some that met me without money and connection, i warned her not to call me number again That's me

[size=13pt]Hmmmmmmmmm[/size]
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by yomi123nl(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2008
cyrusdevir:

My guy, you are too much o, I gbadun your analysis.
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by superstan(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2008
date a married woman is totally out of order.

why married woman when there are singles everywhere u look?
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by mrover(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2008
@topic
it kinda depends, but i dont totally agree wiv the reasoning dat if u do, then someone else wud do same to ur spouse.

We are all responsible for our actions and the era of punishing another for a person's actions is not applicable.

I won't ordinarily, however if the situation inevitably warrants it, then i'd DO IT!! cool cool cool cool grin grin.
Thats ma decision and i wud suffer the consequences alone not necessarily involving my spouse!
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by albridge(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2008
bad idea. dont try it. might sound like fun but once its done, your bleeped. undecided
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2008
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by bossplaya(m): 12:02am On Sep 29, 2008
pls a minute outside this, av jst decided to luk out for a girlfriend on nairaland(not interested in jesters),honestly i will prefer we start out as phone friends for now maybe something serious later, my no 07027588691
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by cooldude62(m): 12:10am On Sep 29, 2008
why not?
Whats wrong with them?
I wont take her from her hubby, will i?
Just to do the do?
definitely YES.
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by tpia: 3:35am On Sep 29, 2008
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by tkb417(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2008
when all the 19s, 20s and 21s never finish
na the one wey don born i go dey look? lailai

the quickest way to die is to pr'ck a married woman.
i no do
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by superstan(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2008
tkb417:

when all the 19s, 20s and 21s never finish
na the one wey don born i go dey look? lailai

the quickest way to die is to pr'ck a married woman.
i no do

it is not like they have anything to offer.

why poke a married woman with the large number of single Hot nigerian singles?
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2008
Well guys,

What if the married woman is not happy in her marriage and the husband is not appreciating what he has?

Is it still a no go?
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by superstan(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2008
sistawoman:

Well guys,

What if the married woman is not happy in her marriage and the husband is not appreciating what he has?

Is it still a no go?

it's a no go, sistawoman.

she can find men who are not happy in their marriage. she must leave single men alone.
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2008
superstan:

it's a no go, sistawoman.

she can find men who are not happy in their marriage. she must leave single men alone.

So are you saying that it is ok for a married woman to cheat with a married man?
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by cooldude62(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2008
looooooool,
i'm enjoying the drama. tongue
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by superstan(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2008
sistawoman:

So are you saying that it is ok for a married woman to cheat with a married man?

yes.

it is ok for a married woman to cheat on a married man than defile a youth. cool
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by tpia: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2008
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by superstan(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2008
tpia:

Its not ok for either a married man or a married woman to cheat.

one is more acceptable.

a married woman cheating with a married man is still okay. same age group.

but a married woman cheating with a 22 yr old single lad is evil.
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by chikito1(f): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2008
HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Another Woman's Pant. ewwwwwwwwwwwww shocked
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by bethsy: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2008
why would any reasonable man want to sleep with a fellow mans wife when they are millons of young beautiful single girls out there?
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by Cachez(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2012
Well guys,

Is it still a no go?

Gbam. Well said.
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by luckgames(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2012
God go punish your head
Bleep a married woman?
You D need to be put in a hole with no return address
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by luckgames(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2012
Cachez: Well guys,

Is it still a no go?

Gbam. Well said.
Yes it is no Go
divorce
She told your her husband don't appreciate her
One side story, Can we hear from her husband?
Justify your SIN
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by Dipwater(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2012
yomi123nl: Most nairalanders are hypocrites, apart from that, i think this is a forum where one can express himself and be sincere/truthful, i never knew that when you really say what is in your mind and truthfully express yourself, no matter what it is, you are abused and judged in return. Anyway, that will not deter me from being myself.
@ sista woman
May be i mis-used the word "date", i should have said i bleeped her. What i love so much in that woman(which i know every married woman has) is her sexual expertise, she is just to sweet in bed. Another thing is 'that hide and seek game' i.e no one must know about it; that makes it more thrilling and sooooo sweet.
I repeat i will still love to Bleep any available beautiful married woman; no matter what anybody says.
I don't think sexuality section is for kids neither is it for pastors. So, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, grow up and be a bit realistic/practical/sincere.
I am into married women tho but criosly I like ur gut,and one thing u shuld have in mind is kharma .
Re: Would You Date A Married Woman? by nlPoster: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
superstan:
date a married woman is totally out of order.

why married woman when there are singles everywhere u look?

bethsy:
why would any reasonable man want to sleep with a fellow mans wife when they are millons of young beautiful single girls out there?

chykeo:
THERE ARE SO MANY CHICS OUT THERE THAT ARE SINGLE AND SEARCHING AND THEY VE GOT ALL U THINK A MARRIED WOMAN HAS.

I don't get it either, why date a married woman with so many attractive single ladies around?

Question for the bachelors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over / Is It Offensive To Stare At A Woman's Bum Bum??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.