Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Do I Actually Have Feelings For This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Actually Have Feelings For This Girl? (1650 Views)

Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / I Don't Have Feelings For Boyz Again, But Im Nat A Lez Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Actually Have Feelings For This Girl? by miky(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2006
I have known this girl for a time now, and for real we have not really talked or things like that, but yes we have made serious mad crazy eye contact. to cut a long story short one day we just got our feelings into kissing, my hormone was on fire but nothing further. i meet her again in camp this year and yesterday i really felt she wants me, her best friend told me she likes me, and almost cried for what i wrote on her pillow case. i think i love her because i had other chances to hooke up with other girls but her name was just ringing in my head. i want to talk to her but how do i approach men ,and yes i have her phone # and she said i should call her, if i don't do it today or this week i have a tendency not to ever call again. girls guys abeg i go die ooh
Re: Do I Actually Have Feelings For This Girl? by diddy4(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2006
my man, you no go die ooo,

just give her a call. you have feelings for her, thats obvious and from what you said, she also has feelings for you so you guys should stop this child's play and get jiggy. call her up and chat her up. you dont have to worry much about how to approach her. you guys already made it easy for both parties. just call her up and when you see her on campus, a lil hi and hello then you can go to the cafe and eat and chat and get your game on.

dont get too anxious, she already likes you. if it were a girl that aint got nothing for you then it would have been hard.

goodluck my man, and remember, you no go die ooo, you go survive ooo. cool
Re: Do I Actually Have Feelings For This Girl? by hotangel2(f): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2006
Yes u really actually truly have feelings for her. U can't get her out of your mind. Hmm that's enough proof no?

Call her.
Re: Do I Actually Have Feelings For This Girl? by abbey02(f): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2006
haba miky neva die now.well since u hv her digit u call hello at her and tell her how u feel abt her.but i think is better u call her face2face and tell her u need her to be urs,she will surly say yes cos she's wating for u to vice out b4 she can make any move. cool
Re: Do I Actually Have Feelings For This Girl? by momoney1(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2006
boy i know my reply is late but did you meet her or call? if not then you f**kd up cus it's a made food on the dinning tab to eat smiley. plus 1 for the players but for the singles! you got the hook-up. cool
Re: Do I Actually Have Feelings For This Girl? by Eaglebabe: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2009
So NLders will tell u when to call a babe and preach ur love to her an how to do it,and u cal urself a man.What do we attribute this to?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Toast(chike) A Lady. / Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" / Nairaland Girls Need To Be Skooled On What Love Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.