Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' (13725 Views)

The Governor's Daughter / How I Started Sleeping With The Governor’s Wife / Rita....a Heartfelt Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Orikinla(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2006
Shokoloko,
I hope your username was not inspired by Shokolokogbangboshe?
Please ma, don't HATE GENEVIEVE NNAJI.
Because, the way things are looking up now, she could end up as Mrs. Genevieve Orikinla. grin
Don't hate my sweetheart oh! Jo ma. E ma binu mo. kiss
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Cleofel(f): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2006
lol
Rita is the best,i love her
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by IBBFan(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2006
@shoko (short for weed in warri)

i don't like her too, but your hatred looks like it's caused by envy in many ways than one). smiley

@Orikinla

if i had met Gen for the 1st time on the day the lux commercial (referring to the TV commercial) was being shot, i would have jazzed her to remain my naija celebrity wife without turning back. cool cool cool the truth is she will always be pimpleated and that is a serious case.

@Cleo

sincerely, what is it you REALLY like about this Rita? i don't mean to sound like a dry toaster but if i was blind and you stood near Rita, i'd walk up to you and take you to the church so the Priest can bond us for eternity. i don't ever want to wake up and realise that Rita's my next door neighbor!! i fit crase!!! cool cool
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Cleofel(f): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2006
plz mind ur own biz,i like her and that is all.
everyone has his/her reasons 4 liking someone
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by IBBFan(m): 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2006
uhm Cleo, you didn't have to sound rude. i only asked freely and that doesn't mean you should get worked up. however, this ends here.

*walks away irritated*
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by IBBFan(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2006
your face looks gentle and friendly and that's why i'm accepting your apology. we're good now! cool
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by IBBFan(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2006
Cleofel, you know you'd look better on the cover of "The Governor's Wife".
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Cleofel(f): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2006
I'm not soo pretty to be on that so please.
i think Rita looks great on the cover.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Orikinla(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2006
Bisi Ojediran the novelist told me that he is going to write a novel on the phony lives of Nollywood actresses.

Who can guess the phony characteristics of Nollywood actresses?
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by addaybaby(f): 5:45am On Aug 30, 2006
cheesy ever since i never liked Genevive.i agree she does not look gud on d bill boards OMOTOLA or STELLA DAMASCUS would have made a real beauty and at least givin a boost 2 LUX cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Orikinla(m): 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2006
Genevieve is enjoying the grace of God. But Rita Dominic needs to take up more challenging roles.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by addaybaby(f): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2006
cheesy orikinla what silly grace of god is genevive enjoyin?she's only enjoyin POLITICAL CONNECTIONS!
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Orikinla(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2006
Addaybaby,
Did Genevieve snatch your boyfriend? grin
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by addaybaby(f): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2006
orikinla genevive did not snatch my boyfriend,she dares not or else, cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by addaybaby(f): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2006
cheesy about rita, she is not just natural 4 my liking
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Orikinla(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2006
Please, Rita the actress is different from Rita Dominic the person.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by addaybaby(f): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2006
rita d actress is a picture of RITA DOMINIC cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Orikinla(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2006
Addaybaby,
Are you prettier than your aunty Rita Dominic? grin

Rita is omo pupa and you remember that popular Highlife song Omo Pupa?

Omo pupa
Omo pupa ni emi nfe.
To ba de London,
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by addaybaby(f): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2006
cheesy ur HEARTROB,rita can be omo pupa and beautiful in my own way i'm unique and not a PUBLIC SMOKER. cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Ladymor(f): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2008
She is pretty Rita, i think i like her
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Ruddyface(f): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2008
I think this book was plagiarised.

I read a book titled "A WIFE FOR THE GOVERNOR" some ten years ago. The theme and even the use of a live female model are all the same.

This was a stolen idea.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by AloyEmeka9: 1:58am On Aug 15, 2008
Genevieve is enjoying the grace of God. But Rita Dominic needs to take up more challenging roles

Including you; Abi you no dey enjoy the grace of God?
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by eezzy(f): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2008
"I HATE GENEVIEVE NNAJI" quote by shokoloko

Does she know this? Does she CARE! How did Genevieve even get into
this thread when its about Rita anyways. Leave the poor girl out of your
perverted jealousies! PALEASE!
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Moyola(f): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2008
d book cover lookz alryt!!

and d author best b a good 1!!! undecided
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by sexyLeamon(f): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2008
she look kool
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Orikinla(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2008
Nollywood star Desmond Elliot is on the cover of Bisi Ojediran's latest novel, Conspiracy of Lagos.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by wanville(m): 4:45am On Apr 21, 2009
smiley
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by bluegenie(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2009
Nice picture for the book cover, however, the other picture is not really nice.
Re: Rita Dominic On Cover Of 'The Governor’s Wife' by Orikinla(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2013
Rita Dominic may play the lead role in the movie if the author agrees.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences Between Anglophone And Francophone Writers / What Is The Most Romantic Real Life Story You Know? / The Saviour II : The Salvation Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.