Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? (3106 Views)

Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? / Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive And Abusive / Why Are Nairalanders So Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 20, 2008
grin grin grin grin
lol, you wan start with your wahala. Please don't give Bigboyslim an heartattack again. hehehehe grin

Missy B:

As much as I'm lovin' you? tongue
lET'S TRY MORE cool cool tongue
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by MissyB1(m): 12:34am On Sep 20, 2008
See your head.
Hittin' the sheet now sis. . . Jst wanted to show some love.
TTYL kiss
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 20, 2008
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss awww, thanks. ttyl.
Now I feel so special cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by MissyB1(m): 12:42am On Sep 20, 2008
Hisss
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 20, 2008
Why are you hissing na? ohhh, a slight mistake. Kiss, right?
Ok, I get kiss grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by Gamine(f): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2008
undecided

Like Seriously,

What has this got to do with Romance

undecided undecided (rolling eye smiley)
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by dyabman(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2008
Gamine:

undecided

Like Seriously,

What has this got to do with Romance

undecided undecided (rolling eye smiley)

i wonder oooooo
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by girlsoswit(f): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2008
As some of una try small for sense, some of una no get sense at all, why I no go abuse. Make I fold my hands dey look like mugu when some nonentities say rubbish to me. Well, I will take the advice of the responsible ones and ignore the irresponsible and unthinking ones. I believe some people get drunk b4 logging on to nairaland dats why dey come here and say things dat are disgusting. Keep doing evil,and evil will always be ur companian. Shit happens. I dnt blame u, If u get boldness come face me for my lodge and stop hiding urself in disguise of that system of urs. Those of u who do it for fun, I feel u and understand.

IF YOU DNT LIKE ME, I SAY GO TO THE HOTTEST PART OF HELL AND ROT FOREVER.

My endless love to those who care and reason with me. I will forever be Indebted to you. Topup, sistawoman, chamotex, Karmamod and co's. god bless you all. A ma pe fun ra wa.

Those of u that complain negatively abt my pix and wat I was wearing there. Una no get the type dat na why una day yan rubbish. The thing no size me again sha cos av added more weight. I fit dash una.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by Gamine(f): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2008
hahaha

Dis gyal, too funi

Where is your Lodge?, i could pay you a visit smiley
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by girlsoswit(f): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2008
Gamine:

hahaha

Dis gyal, too funi

Where is your Lodge?, i could pay you a visit smiley

You wan meet me 4 my lodge. Shey u fit? I doubt if u can. You will nt survive 30 seconds therein.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by Gamine(f): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2008
Aww.

Thanks for letting me know before hand o.

Im still recovering from the illness i caught in Camp.

I wouldnt want to go to another **$%&*** ** place smiley
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by chessguru(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2008
When in doubt, play Chess!”
(Tevis)
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by 2dye4(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2008
@poster- dnt let things like this get to u. i work in customer care unit, and i know what its like for nameless n faceless pple to hiding on the guise of anonymity to run their mouth endlessly. i guess thats y its an open forum. the only way u can show urself to be a better person than someone lower than dirt is to disergard their needless comments. its a free forum so do your thing!
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by opsydudu(m): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2008
I
d
i
o
t
!

shoot!!
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by opsydudu(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2008
@poster

you felt so special because so many nairalanders are trying to be nice to you.

now you messed up big time with your last post.

na you no get sense at allllllllll.

i wonder why you get that ugly pic from?

are u sure you are a nigerian?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by bettes(f): 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2008
@Poster
Its ironic you could started a thread about nairalanders being abusive,when you are also guilty of the same offense,i have read some of your post an i think you are a very abusive and an irritating character,please quit whining and grow up.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by Busta(f): 1:13am On Sep 21, 2008
People sure have Issues!!
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by GucciBabe(f): 2:45am On Sep 21, 2008
opsydudu:

@poster

you felt so special because so many nairalanders are trying to be nice to you.

now you messed up big time with your last post.

na you no get sense at allllllllll.

i wonder why you get that ugly pic from?

are u sure you are a nigerian?

well said ! I don't understand this babe o.   her shades just need wiper,  Fine babe, tyra banks sister  grin grin grin wink wink,  @poster, you are very rude. If you talk s h i t once expect to be  s hit talked 1 x 100.  Get a grip of your self!
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by A40(m): 2:52am On Sep 21, 2008
Its a web forum you are always bound to meet abusive people its like that everywhere i have been on American froums its all the same so no biggie
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by CYclone1(f): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2008
Where is girlsoabusive? 

I bet she's on a new project cheesy

Girl can spin yarns!
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by outlaws(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2008
cool

If you can't handle the heat, get the Bleep out of the kitchen.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by GucciBabe(f): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2008
bwahahahaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by rampagain: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2008
outlaws:

cool

If you can't handle the heat, get the Bleep out of the kitchen.

tell girlsosrazz  ,she's refused to leave d kitchen,she wants to remain in d heat,and shes still complaining tha the place is so hot,no be madness be that one? grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by CYclone1(f): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2008
rampagain:

tell girlsosrazz ,she's refused to leave d kitchen,she wants to remain in d heat,and shes still complaining tha the place is so hot,no be madness be that one? grin
I think she'd left the heat at last cheesy
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by spikedcylinder: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2008
As some of una try small for sense, some of una no get sense at all, why I no go abuse. Make I fold my hands dey look like mugu when some nonentities say rubbish to me. Well, I will take the advice of the responsible ones and ignore the irresponsible and unthinking ones. I believe some people get drunk before logging on to nairaland that is why dey come here and say things that are disgusting. Keep doing evil,and evil will always be ur companian. Shit happens. I dnt blame u, If u get boldness come face me for my lodge and stop hiding yourself in disguise of that system of urs. Those of u who do it for fun, I feel u and understand.

IF YOU DNT LIKE ME, I SAY GO TO THE HOTTEST PART OF HELL AND ROT FOREVER.

My endless love to those who care and reason with me. I will forever be Indebted to you. Topup, sistawoman, chamotex, Karmamod and co's. god bless you all. A ma pe fun ra wa.

Those of u that complain negatively about my pix and what I was wearing there. Una no get the type that na why una day yan rubbish. The thing no size me again sha because av added more weight. I fit dash una.

Lol!!!!! Like Seriously?!?!?! I can't laugh abeg.
So who are you going to dash the clothes abeg? Your neighbour's dog? Now, don't do that. Its not fair to burden a dog with such. sad
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by girlsoswit(f): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Lol!!!!! Like Seriously?!?!?! I can't laugh abeg.
So who are you going to dash the clothes abeg? Your neighbour's dog? Now, don't do that. Its not fair to burden a dog with such. sad
grin grin grin grin

Does nt sound funny girl. You dnt evn make a good clown. All I can do is shake my head in pity for u.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by girlsoswit(f): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2008
CY_clone:

I think she'D left the heat at last cheesy
Ko jo.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by chamotex(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2008
Chei!! see as girls dey fight becuz of Chamo!! cheesy cheesy

Ladies there's enough of me to go round grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by MrCrackles(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2008
Busta:

People sure have Issues!!

they definitely do!! grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by chessguru(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2008
@post,
problem is i wonder why the rules are not bn enforced when the excesses of some users gets "excessive" THE BEST THING TO DO IS NEVER DIGNIFY AN INSULT ON THE FORUM WITH A REPLY, ignore is the word!! simply click on report to moderator(i wonder what they av bn doing anyway), and move on!! dumb comments and insults isn't a decent way to have fun except of course for low breeds and creature of perverted instincts, IGNORE "THEM "INSULT", REPLY only "humans
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by spikedcylinder: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2008
girlsoswit:

Does nt sound funny girl. You dnt evn make a good clown. All I can do is shake my head in pity for u.

Ah!
Shake it all you want. It still remains shamefully on your neck. smiley
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2008
yes ive noticed dat fact, some nairalanders especially one female nairalander whose name goes like dis G-A--I-E,guess u guys should av guessed and fill in d blank space, pls dis forum should be anything but a place fer haters wink, cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's My Birthday! / Photo: See The Way A Parent Punishes His Baby For Pouring A Pot Of Soup Away :( / My Convocation Day Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.