Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? (1483 Views)

How Ladies Loose Great Guys To Their Unrealistic Expectations And Standards / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by topup: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2008
So.

How many great boyfriends or girlfriends have you let go - great as in, if you're older, you now realise that they would have made a perfect spouse?

Feel free to add the reasons as to why you let them go or the relationship ended.

MY answer:

- I don't think any of my exs have been great. But I'm getting better at picking them, who knows what they might become in the future though.
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2008
None. tongue
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by jaybee3(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2008
thought i was a playa but was actually playing ma sorry a£$.
still feel for the girl though
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by spikedcylinder: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2008
Just one. Distance got in the bloody way. angry
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by freakyy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2008
Two--- and i still go wobbly in the legs when i see one of 'em, Gosh! i lav her undecided
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by Abuseay(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2008
Hmmm Not Applicable, lol
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by Busta(f): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2008
None . . .they all came useless, one after the other.
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by jgirl3: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2008
Just one.
I dated him last year and it was the most perfect relationship I could ask for but then distance got in the way. That has been the only guy to genuinely express his love to me in the most subtle yet most visible ways.
I miss him a lot. cry cry cry
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by arramyjay: 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2008
None
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by chika98: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2008
He was from Europe and it never would have worked out.I had to let go.
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by rasmur5: 12:31am On Sep 20, 2008
None
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by topup: 1:56am On Sep 20, 2008
Sorry to all those people who lost someone they loved because of the distance. Who knows what might happen in future, I know how all of you feel.
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by dyabman(m): 2:02am On Sep 20, 2008
three good and loving girls

there eyes are full of real love but they are gone forever i think
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by topup: 2:29am On Sep 20, 2008
dyabman:

three good and loving girls

there eyes are full of real love but they are gone forever i think

If you could get any of them back, would you? And what do you mean forever (you think), are they married, deceased, nuns?
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by iice(f): 2:32am On Sep 20, 2008
Not one i think would make a perfect spouse for me, but he was a great guy and yes, the distance thingy
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by dyabman(m): 2:37am On Sep 20, 2008
one married now in London,UK and the two other i just dont know their whereabout, maybe decieved
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by topup: 2:41am On Sep 20, 2008
dyabman:

one married now in London,UK and the two other i just don't know their whereabout, maybe decieved

Deceased? That's terrible. Well, only God knows what will happen in future. Care to share the reason why they left/you left them?
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by Uche2nna(m): 2:41am On Sep 20, 2008
dyabman:

one married now in London,UK and the two other i just don't know their whereabout, maybe decieved

cheesy grin
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by dyabman(m): 2:51am On Sep 20, 2008
@uche2nma

whats funny?
topup:

Deceased? That's terrible. Well, only God knows what will happen in future. Care to share the reason why they left/you left them?

i mean decieved by some other fakers out there,

I think i was too young , you see i really care about ladies , i feel bad when i hear difference sad news about girls , raped,beaten,been cheated on and so on.

i always wish to keep all beautiful girls in a very big city or house so i take care of them all and not to see them fall into wrong hands.

With thos three girls gone , statistically my love range had reduce to just 80% .

i know i havent answered ur question yet , i just dont feel like doing that on here , many Nairalanders are wack! even me so i careless about whatever situation they bring on here.
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by Uche2nna(m): 4:12am On Sep 20, 2008
dyabman:

@uche2nma

whats funny?
i mean decieved by some other fakers out there,

I think i was too young , you see i really care about ladies , i feel bad when i hear difference sad news about girls , raped,beaten,been cheated on and so on.

i[b] always wish to keep all beautiful girls in a very big city or house so i take care of them all and not to see them fall into wrong hands. [/b]

With thos three girls gone , statistically my love range had reduce to just 80% .

i know i havent answered your question yet , i just don't feel like doing that on here , many Nairalanders are wack! even me so i careless about whatever situation they bring on here.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 20, 2008
No mind am, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride tongue
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by dyabman(m): 4:29am On Sep 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

No mind am, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride tongue

not again Ruby , or is becos i didnt mention ugly girls too like you grin
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 20, 2008
dyabman:

not again Ruby , or is because i didnt mention ugly girls too like you grin
Yes, that's exactly the reason why.
Ugly men should stick to ugly women
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by dyabman(m): 4:39am On Sep 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Yes, that's exactly the reason why.
Ugly men should stick to ugly women like you

nah c'mmon , im not ugly dudet
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 20, 2008
dyabman:

nah c'mmon , im not ugly dudet
Of course
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by dyabman(m): 4:46am On Sep 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Of course

we're not going to argue about this OK, i dont know why u seems so stubborn e

obirin bi ti e , ha oga gan ooooo
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by StephenP(m): 4:58am On Sep 20, 2008
I can only think of one. I don't know about marriage but I know we would have gon' on longer than we did but she was just too damn selfish and possessive, thinking any girl around me looking at me, talking to me, touching me or hugging me is out to steal me from her. The others were maybe except for the last one were just blah.
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by dyabman(m): 5:02am On Sep 20, 2008
not her fault , shes madly in love wit you
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 20, 2008
dyabman:

we're not going to argue about this OK, i don't know why u seems so stubborn e

obirin bi ti e , ha oga gan ooooo
who was arguing?
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by timmfikk(m): 6:11am On Sep 20, 2008
ruby,,, hmm enoff na the young man is off already lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by Akinagirl(f): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2008
None.
Re: How Many Great Guys And Gals Have You Let Go? by dyabman(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

who was arguing?

nevermind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xmas Gift / How Do U Tell Ur Friend She/he's Got A Mouth Odour? / Can A Woman Ruin Or Make A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.