Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Men And Women Friendship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Women Friendship (1784 Views)

Difference Between Men's And Women's Friendship / Married Men And Women: What Are You Doing On Badoo? / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women Friendship by Abuseay(m): 12:01am On Sep 21, 2008
Quote from: A-40 on Today at 02:16:00 PM
Naah not a sex figure but i am telling you 9 out of 10 friendships between male and females are either relationships,failed or potential relationships if you look closely most female friends guys have are girls they where trying to date or Bleep took a wrong turn and ended up in the friendship zone
As much as I'D like to disagree with you, you made a valuable point

Hmm, Im not so certain this is true, cos from my personal perspective, i never tried to sleep or date with any of my female friends ,i dont even finkk about it, huh, na wa ooo,
Re: Men And Women Friendship by A40(m): 1:47am On Sep 21, 2008
@Abuseay
I wouldnt even try to ask if you are telling the truth or lying but lets just say maybe you are the 1 out of 10 men that is not being referred to in this case

@Ruby_Pearl
So we agree on something! shocked how interesting
Re: Men And Women Friendship by jgirl3: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2008
About this. . . . i heard of it for the first time yesterday. My friend said that no two ppl of opposite sexes could just be friends. Either the guy wants more or the girl wants more.
However, in my personal life, I have one friend who I can vouch for. . . it's a brotherly-sisterly thing.
Apart from that, the only other guy I thought was just a friend made his move 2 nights ago. It's crazy but true. I now truly believe that it's hard to be friends with someone you're not dating but it is doable.
Sistawoman, that friend wants you as his own. Let him know it's not going to happen now, ever, or in his dreams. grin grin
Re: Men And Women Friendship by A40(m): 5:03am On Sep 22, 2008
@j-girl
So you see i was right its always like that 90% of the time
Re: Men And Women Friendship by jgirl3: 5:07am On Sep 22, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
So you see i was right its always like that 90% of the time
Yeah you're kind of right but i always have faith that some exist solely on friendship. Don't you have any girls that are just friends? I'm sure it's like that for some guys.
Re: Men And Women Friendship by A40(m): 6:05am On Sep 22, 2008
@j-girl
Well i do but its very rare maybe a girl i am not attracted to but once attraction sets in its gonna be hard for us to just stay as friends but yeah i have got my share too
Re: Men And Women Friendship by jgirl3: 6:07am On Sep 22, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
Well i do but its very rare maybe a girl i am not attracted to but once attraction sets in its going to be hard for us to just stay as friends but yeah i have got my share too
Well it sucks because guys make better friends for methen complications start setting in.  angry  cry
These days, i just accept them as they come.
Re: Men And Women Friendship by A40(m): 6:46am On Sep 22, 2008
If you are as fine as hell then you know we guys cant help it and with your boys teasing you to go for it it doesn't help either
Re: Men And Women Friendship by jgirl3: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2008
A-40:

If you are as fine as hell then you know we guys can't help it and with your boys teasing you to go for it it doesn't help either
Well, according to this little classification of yours, they are not supposed to be liking me and they are not supposed to be teasing me to go for it either.
Re: Men And Women Friendship by A40(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2008
Why are they not supposed to be liking ya? And as for the teasing i wasn't referring to you i meant the guys friends
Re: Men And Women Friendship by jgirl3: 3:07am On Sep 23, 2008
A-40:

Why are they not supposed to be liking ya? And as for the teasing i wasn't referring to you i meant the guys friends
They are not supposed to be liking me cos i treat them just as friends with no teasing.
Re: Men And Women Friendship by dyabman(m): 3:20am On Sep 23, 2008
i think the other guy i mean ur good friend maybe an alternative for you in the nearest future, u'll see what im talking about pretty soon. kiss
Re: Men And Women Friendship by jgirl3: 3:21am On Sep 23, 2008
dyabman:

i think the other guy i mean ur good friend maybe an alternative for you in the nearest future, u'll see what im talking about pretty soon. kiss
what alternative?
Re: Men And Women Friendship by dyabman(m): 3:35am On Sep 23, 2008
j-girl:

what alternative?

incase of incasity
Re: Men And Women Friendship by jgirl3: 3:46am On Sep 23, 2008
dyabman:

incase of incasity
I hear you.
Re: Men And Women Friendship by dyabman(m): 3:47am On Sep 23, 2008
j-girl:

I hear you.

u gat no choice dudet, u need to listen . lol grin
Re: Men And Women Friendship by Tranngirls(f): 5:20am On Sep 23, 2008
Hi Sistawoman, i didnt know you are married well you know i
just posted 'appreciate your woman' and my good friend zitar
posted 'appreciate your girlfriend/wife' personal i dont have
guy friends because i dont want to lead anyone on. It is hard
to tell if what you are saying is translated in the right way or
wrong way anyway you like this guy and i feel you should have
dated a long time ago but i think it is selfish of you to keep him
around because you cant tell me that you dont know if this guy
doesnt want to f**k you, we girls know when a guy wants us
or not. Please stop play the victim because this is all your going
(sorry i am so direct) and women we do this alot and i am sick
of it but i guess that is the way things are.
Re: Men And Women Friendship by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 23, 2008
sistawoman is not serious at all. That you even have a man (who is not your husband) that close to you is something that boggles the mind. What if your husband has someone he regularly discusses his wife with? Would you be pleased?

haha i always say cheating doesnt happen by accident, it starts from foolish "friendships" like this. A man who babysits the kids of another man? shocked

@ topic, yeah a man can be friends with a woman without benefits. Had a couple of friends like that and they were no more than sisters to me.
Re: Men And Women Friendship by dyabman(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2008
davidylan:

sistawoman is not serious at all. That you even have a man (who is not your husband) that close to you is something that boggles the mind. What if your husband has someone he regularly discusses his wife with? Would you be pleased?

haha i always say cheating doesnt happen by accident, it starts from foolish "friendships" like this. A man who babysits the kids of another man? shocked

@ topic, yeah a man can be friends with a woman without benefits. Had a couple of friends like that and they were no more than sisters to me.

oro lo so ( na talk u talk ) etisalat
Re: Men And Women Friendship by A40(m): 2:21am On Sep 24, 2008
@j-girl
Once again i didnt mean you i meant his boys
Re: Men And Women Friendship by sistawoman: 2:42am On Sep 24, 2008
first of all his ass could never, ever, never, ever, never, never, ever ever, did i say never ever be my man. He is sooooooooooooooooo NOT my type.

I never, ever, ever, never, ever, never ever wanted to date him. He is short, fat and not my type.

hold on i just threw up a little in my mouth.

Now did i say i never would ever date him.

N E Way the situation fixed itself. For some reason, a reason beyond me, he stopped talking to me Saturday. We had plans and everything. He enjoys his friends begging him to be his friend and has never pulled that shit on me until Saturday. I have never and will never beg anyone to be my friend that being said we have not spoken since then i dont plan on speaking to him other than hi.
Re: Men And Women Friendship by jgirl3: 3:06am On Sep 24, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
Once again i didnt mean you i meant his boys
Oh I think I get you now. . .
Re: Men And Women Friendship by biyibabe(f): 4:05am On Sep 24, 2008
Well,I love having guys as friends but I later realize that some of them take my friendship to mean love.Now I set any guy thats my friend straight on the issue be4 he starts having any preconceived ideas or notions about our friendship.
Re: Men And Women Friendship by Tatase(f): 5:02am On Sep 24, 2008
As far as what j-girl said I think it's true that it's rare for either the girl or the guy not to want more. But if the friendship is very good they need to hold themselves back.

As far as sistawoman's original story, at best, the guy is just being very overprotective of you at worst, he wants you romantically. Either way its not healthy to have that kind of person in your life because it may eventually come btwn you and your man.

In general, I think it's really interesting when married people have close friends of the opposite sex as in when a wife has a close guy friend that isn't necessarily close with her husband or vice-versa, like if i were married i would be really pissed if my husband had female friends from before that he hung out with, gisting etc or chatting on the phone, and i'm not even a particularly jealous person, and if like sistawoman's friend they were talking smack about me, it would be on (gele around the waist stylee)!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? / Why Heart Break Will Continue: / How Do I Win A Lady's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.