Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? (1782 Views)

Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 08, 2008
How does one deal with his/her partners rough lips?

Do you simply tell, or keep quiet to avoid hurting his feelings.

P.S. A new/old invention called chapsticks. For both sex, and it does NOT cost that much. $1.99 here, and am sure it does not cost that much in other countries.

THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE POSTER. JUST GENERAL PROBLEMS WITH MEN NOWADAYS
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by KarmaMod(f): 3:12am On Dec 08, 2008
Use and offer
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by chika98: 3:25am On Dec 08, 2008
Do what I did. . Give em lip balm wink
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by CrazyMan(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2008
Are you now into marketing?
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Deshannel(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2008
U need d lawd in ur life
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2008
Deshannel:

U need d lawd in ur life
are you on crack? undecided
A simple question, you cannot answer.

crazykid:

Are you now into marketing?
No wink
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by nguage(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2008
If he doesn't love chapsticks, use some and kiss him right after, hey that's what my girl does to me.
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by lacrimose(f): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

How does one deal with his/her partners rough lips?

Do you simply tell, or keep quiet to avoid hurting his feelings.

P.S. A new/old invention called chapsticks. For both sex, and it does NOT cost that much. $1.99 here, and am sure it does not cost that much in other countries.

am sorry ashy lips is a no no, pls make him use chapsticks. Well, it depends on how cool u guys are, if uve known him for a while, ill suggest u tell him
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2008
lacrimose:

if uve known him for a while, ill suggest u tell him
even if you met him yesterday, tell him to use lip balm chapped lips is so unattractive
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by JustGood(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2008
I never even thought such a thing could be such a big deal. My wife always buys me one of those sticks but I never knew it was a big deal

kini big deal?
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by semidaraeb(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2008
Just tell him,wat if it was bad breath wil u be askn 4 opinion,
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2008
JustGood:

kini big deal?
yeah it is, everyone like a kissable lip
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Deshannel(m): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2008
So ebonys hubby has a roasted lips shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by steve49ja(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2008
Deshannel:

So ebonys hubby has a roasted lips shocked shocked shocked shocked
hehehehe is that true?
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2008
Who said the thread was about me, personally?
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by AuntyMary(f): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2008
chika98:

Do what I did. . Give em lip balm wink

exactly! thats wot i always do as well, i also love giving hand lotions, nothing worse than a man with dry hands!
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by MrCrackles(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2008
Oh dear!

erm symptoms of erm,
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2008
Aunty Mary:

exactly! thats wot i always do as well, i also love giving hand lotions, nothing worse than a man with dry hands!
lmao!! somehow, this cracked me up!! grin grin

MrCrackles:

Oh dear!

erm symptoms of erm,
oh dear oh dear. . . .oh dear kini? Mr. Queen Elizabeth grin grin
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by tope2000(f): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2008
Lol . . . . men with razor blade lips
Mba, i no want but u can buy him vaseline na cheesy wink
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by chamotex(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2008
Make sure you feed him with oily food plenty of ororo
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2008
ewwwww, who wants a man whose looks like he just dipped his face in vegetable oil?
Hot mess!
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by chamotex(m): 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

ewwwww, who wants a man whose looks like he just dipped his face in vegetable oil?
Hot mess!

Well u just have to be tolerant and make the sacrifice cheesy
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2008
vase line is the base line tongue
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by SweetT1: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2008
@poster

So your boyfriend got a bloody lip. That's what you get for messing with them orisa boys. I can help you get a cleaner orisa boy when i get to Lagos next week.  smiley Just don't use your yeye western mentality chase him away.
Re: Chapped Lips, How Do YOU Tell Him It Hurts? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2008
Sweet T:

@poster

So your boyfriend got a bloody lip. That's what you get for messing with them orisa boys. I can help you get a cleaner orisa boy when i get to Lagos next week. smiley Just don't use your yeye western mentality chase him away.
You need help.
gbe kadara e kuro lo do mi

chamotex:

Well u just have to be tolerant and make the sacrifice cheesy
No thanks

FOR THE FINAL TIME, THE THREAD IS GENERAL. NOT ABOUT ME!!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Win A Lady's Love / Big Ikebe / Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.