Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,951 members, 7,828,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Riot After Africans Shot In Italy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Riot After Africans Shot In Italy (2728 Views)

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York / Pictures Of Nigerian Roadside Prostitutes In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by bilymuse: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2008
Riot after Africans shot in Italy

Police are investigating whether the two shootings were linked
Immigrants in a southern Italian town have rioted after six Africans were killed in a suspected mafia attack outside a shop.

People smashed windows and threw rocks in Castelvolturno, north-west of the city of Naples.

The six men from Ghana, Liberia and Togo were shot dead late on Thursday.

Police say the attack may be linked to a row between the Casalesi clan of the regional Camorra mafia and immigrants involved in drug-trafficking.

Two other men were injured in the shooting.

Television footage showed men wielding metal bars and forcing traffic to stop on Friday.

In a separate incident in Castelvolturno, a man, believed to be an Italian national, was gunned down near a local games hall.

Police are now investigating if the two shootings were linked.

They say the murders may be connected to drugs-trafficking in the town, where African immigrants have recently begun dealing autonomously, the Italian news agency Ansa says.

The Casalesi clan - one of the most feared groups in the Camorra - is believed to control drug-trafficking and prostitution in the region.

source:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7626099.stm
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2008
Moderator, kindly move this topic to crime section please.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by blackspade(m): 1:28am On Sep 21, 2008
Bleep those Italians, they're going to get another thing coming if they think messing with us Africans is something easy. angry
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Queenisha1: 1:40am On Sep 21, 2008
blackspade:

Bleep those Italians, they're going to get another thing coming if they think messing with us Africans is something easy. angry

The news item says it was over drug dealing.
We don't miss them
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 21, 2008
The news item says it was over drug dealing.
We don't miss them

don't you think ur conclusion is quite early?
The police said it may be related to drug dealing, I did not see where it said that investigation concluded that it is drug related.
Moreover such an assumption is needed to quell the riots but I will suggest that you wait till the investigation is completed before you decide whom to miss or not.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Mpele(m): 12:46pm On Sep 22, 2008
What were they exatly doing in Italy. Do they know the language. Don't they know that Africans go England, US, France, Canada, Australia, Portugal and New Zealand.

I mean really now, everybody knows that Italians and Spaniards are the most racist. Why did they go there. One will never understand West Africans.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by landis(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2008
I mean really now, everybody knows that Italians and Spaniards are the most racist. Why did they go there. One will never understand West Africans.

is this based on fact or your fantansy?

Thousand of AFRICANS/ARAB refugees arrive in lempedusa/tenerife every month and they allow them to stay.

Spain has already special work VISA for senegelese as means to discourage their suicide-mission

I saw many africans trading in street of Italy, last time I read, they will being burnt alive in South Africa.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by JustGood(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2008
Mpele:

What were they exatly doing in Italy. Do they know the language. Don't they know that Africans go England, US, France, Canada, Australia, Portugal and New Zealand.

Who says Africans only go to England, US, France, Canada Ausralia, Portugal and New Zealand? There are more Africans in Italy than there are in Australia.
Do you know that probably the most racist nation in the world against non-whites, apart from Asian countries, is Australia? Do you also know that the Portuguese have their own language?

You are wrong to say that Italians and Spaniards are the most racist; all white countries are racist in equal measure against black people: most especially the white people in South Africa
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by MrCrackles(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2008
Mpele:

you just chat a whole lotta of rubbish!!
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by malaza: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2008
landis:

is this based on fact or your fantansy?

Thousand of AFRICANS/ARAB refugees arrive in lempedusa/tenerife every month and they allow them to stay.

Spain has already special work VISA for senegelese as means to discourage their suicide-mission

I saw many africans trading in street of Italy, last time I read, they will being burnt alive in South Africa.[color=#990000][/color]

obviously you read old news my friend, which planet are from again?
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Mpele(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2008
Okay then Landis and Justgood, take your black assess to Rome and while there attend a soccer match in at the stadio Olimpico where Lazio plays their home matches.

I acknowledge the fact that the countries I mentioned are also racist, but not to an extent of the Italians.  Now imagine the in your face, smug attitude of a Nigerian against the right wing Italian man. Thats a recipe for disaster. The catch is that the Nigerian must at the end of the day acknowledge the fact that he is in the Italian territory.

Most West Africans especially Nigerians don't respect other people, instead when they're in a country they behave as if they belong to that country, thats why where ever they are people are always complaining about them. This is now affecting the whole region of West Africa. When we look at Nigerians, Liberians and all their neighbours we see the same people.

West Africans must learn to behave, but I'm not condoning what happened to those poor guys. Why don't these people leave Europeans alone. I've said it before in this forum that, some people will jealously guard their own countries and even go to an extent of killing. Example, Australians, most Europeans and xenophobic South Africans.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Afam(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2008
Mpele:

Most West Africans especially Nigerians don't respect other people, instead when they're in a country they behave as if they belong to that country, thats why where ever they are people are always complaining about them. This is now affecting the whole region of West Africa. When we look at Nigerians, Liberians and all their neighbours we see the same people.

West Africans must learn to behave, but I'm not condoning what happened to those poor guys. Why don't these people leave Europeans alone. I've said it before in this forum that, some people will jealously guard their own countries and even go to an extent of killing. Example, Australians, most Europeans and xenophobic South Africans.

It seems this mpele guy is simply jealous of Nigerians as he cannot even hide the envy when talking about them.

Fortunately for people like him the internet offers a good opportunity for them to hide and insult or display their hatred towards a people.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by landis(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2008
Most West Africans especially Nigerians don't respect other people, instead when they're in a country they behave as if they belong to that country, thats why where ever they are people are always complaining about them

you are mixing 'bad behaviour' with racial attack.

In this article; it is purely a 'gang drug war'.

I have travelled widely in NAPOLI.

It is run by mafia(even Belusconi has no chance), yet the blacks sell their 'wares' freely on the street.

We should not equate everything to racisim.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by RichyBlacK(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2008
JustGood:

Who says Africans only go to England, US, France, Canada Ausralia, Portugal and New Zealand? There are more Africans in Italy than there are in Australia.
Do you know that probably the most racist nation in the world against non-whites, apart from Asian countries, is Australia? Do you also know that the Portuguese have their own language?

You are wrong to say that Italians and Spaniards are the most racist; all white countries are racist in equal measure against black people: most especially the white people in South Africa

Are Asian countries more racist than European nations? Hmm, interesting.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by blackspade(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2008
Mpele, shut the hell up you fraud. You still aren't man enough to confront me in a thread I basically called you out on. Continue being a coward, I'll just leave you in your hallucinative state of thinking you're somehow important. Peace, hopefully you'll find a new outlet to get over your obsessions.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by JustGood(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2008
Mpele, I went to see a football game in Italy while on a visit a few years ago, so you have no point there. Have you ever tried going to Glasgow in UK? Try wayching a Rangers match at Ibrox and you'll understand what racism is.
Mpele:

Okay then Landis and Justgood, take your black assess to Rome and while there attend a soccer match in at the stadio Olimpico where Lazio plays their home matches.

I acknowledge the fact that the countries I mentioned are also racist, but not to an extent of the Italians. Now imagine the in your face, smug attitude of a Nigerian against the right wing Italian man. Thats a recipe for disaster. The catch is that the Nigerian must at the end of the day acknowledge the fact that he is in the Italian territory.

You must be ignorant of majority European mentality if you think Italians are more racist than others. They may be more open (like Germans) with their racism but the racism is in equal measure. In Britain, the white man who smiles and has a drink with you will be the same talking to his friends about how bad black people are. He will also be telling you about other black people, and say to you that you are different from the ones that are undesirable
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Angelheart: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2008
Mpele:

Mpele, you are leaving out OUR white South Africans If they are AFRICANS at all). You do know that they are extremely racist right? Eugene Terreblanche, Konstand Viljoen. The AWB!! Go to Jan Kempsdorp, then you knwo what Im talking about!!
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Angeleyz(f): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2008
Those bluddy grease back Italians. I hate them. Don't know why any African would want to live with those dirty greasemonkeys
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Mpele(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2008
Angelheart, I don't think that Black South Africans should complain about white racists as black South Africans are also racist especially against Indians. They also don't like black Africans.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Angelheart: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2008
Mpele:

Angelheart, I don't think that Black South Africans should complain about white racists as black South Africans are also racist especially against Indians. They also don't like black Africans.

Mpele:

Black people racist towards Indians? I dont think I come from the same South Africa as you then. Most Indians are bigotted and extremely racist. More racist than the Afrikaners. They still have the mentality that was instilled by Mahatma Ghandi that 'black people are lazy savages who were barely human'. Most Indians in SA have no love for Africans. To them, Africans are no better than the 'untouchables' of India. You should notice the way they treat their servants. I see you say that you are from Pretoria and assume you have been to Laudium. The servants are not allowed to eat with the family on the same table, they are not allowed to use the same bathroom/toilet and the only food that they can eat are left overs. AT times the workers are not given their full salary at the end of the month. Offcourse there are some exceptions.

Im not even sure why the Indians are still classified as previously disadvantaged because they consider themselves to be 'BLACK' where Affirmative Action is concerned.

As for black South Africans hating other blacks, Mpele speak for yourself. I went through some of your posts and yes, you might be one of them wink.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Mpele(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2008
Sorry Angelheart, I'm actually classified as being coloured. My mother is dutch and my father is tswana. I've spent most of my time with both the black and white part of my family. Blacks can be racist just like whites, its just that blacks always portray themselves as victims.

Lets conclude by saying white south Africans can be the most racist. Indians are also racist, colureds are also racist. I've seen blacks discriminating coloureds and calling them names. Black South Africans are not saints and most of them hate blacks from other countries especially if they're darker.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Angelheart: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2008
Ok Mpele cool.

I guess all races are capable of racism.  However, blacks in SA feel it the most.Moreover institutionalised racism. What's the worst thing that a black person can do to a white person which is indicative of the fact that they are racist? Swear at them offcourse! And that's just about it. It wont affect their well being or their ways of life.

We (BLACKS) ARE victims of apartheid. We were and are still discriminated against Mpele, and don't tell me you don't notice it!! And please,in the eyes of the state of South Africa, you might as well just call yourself black. That is if ideed you are who you say you are (Which I am beginning to doubt)It don't matter if your father is white because you get/got the same shit I experience/d. And my mother and father are both black, by the way.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Mpele(m): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2008
I'd like to be classified as black, but hey! If we say we're black then our bros! say that we're opportunists because during aprteid we wanted to be whites. I don't have power because the black government says that I'm coloured. When I fill z83 forms, If I say black, then my surname says otherwise.
The thing I'm not obssesed with race. What's unfolding is that we and Indians we're watching a race that was given a crime free country, that has the potential of becoming another African state. But hey! luckly blacks didn't chase whites away.
There are times that I wish Nelson Mandela could just come back.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Angelheart: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2008
You may say ure not obsessed with race but, your posts potrays you to be. Just my observation.

We were given a crime-free country? Mpele, are you truly South African? DO you know where South Africa comes from as a nation? If you you had a slightest idea, you would know why the country is in this state. Were you raised in SOuth Africa? Im starting to feel like I am talking to either a:
1. White person
2. An Idian or
3. A non-South African.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Mpele(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2008
I was born in Eersterus Pretoria East. My father is from the famous Mamelodi Township. My mother was born in Rotterdam, Netherlands. I spent most of my life travelling between Rotterdam and Pretoria. In 1995 I decided to permanantly stay in South Africa. I have felt the effects of apartheid.

Everybody who is not blinded by loyalty towards any black party or white party will acknowledg the fact that blacks inherited a beautiful country with first world infrastructure and resources. What we need now is good leadership, not some Zulu v xhosa stupid leadership with intend to make money while they still can.

Regardless of me having black and white parents, I've always been on the black side and even supporting the ANC. But there is no way I' d put black pride and be bound by loyalty to people who are hell bent on making this country another typical failed African state. I'd rather live under a white man than live in a third world country. Just look at Hillbrow today. It looks like a Brazillian favela. The place used to look like Beverly Hill. After 1994 when the borders were open to our so called African brothers, look at Hillbrow, Yeoville and Sunnyside.

To me as a proud South African. My country comes first. I will jealously guard it.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Angelheart: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2008
If you say so Mpele.  I was born and bred in Mamelodi myself. Lived there until I left the country last year. If you claim that your mom is Dutch and white, the is NO way she could have lived in Eersterus in those days. She would have been eaten alive (If you know what I mean). Maybe hers is an exceptional case, though I can't see how.

Anyway Mpele, I don't know what to make of you because you are very confusing. Take time to go through your posts one of these days and tell me if it is worth it for me (And other Nairalanders) to take you seriously. You are not consistent.

Oh, did you just say you are on the 'BLACK SIDE?', Hmmmmm,  WHat does this post say about you?
Mpele:

Being black is bad! really bad. Blacks are savage, babaric, and love to fight. They're loud and uncivilised.
You do know that Eeertesust is riddled with gangsters and unruly juvinile qelinquents right?? You do know that most of your parents put you through while they are pregnant with you guy guys right? I would not be suprised if you suffer from alcohol syndrome because you are behaving like a lunatic. Go to Cape Town Polsmoor Prison. 80% of the prisoners comprises of'coloureds. Go to the Cape flats Mpele. If indeed you are coloured, who are the savages? You can come out here and fool the Nigerians about who you are and where you come from but, you cannot fool me.

If you are a white AFrikaner Mpele, I swear you dont want me to donate insults to you because I will expose your pink boere arse.

Now Mplele, who and what are you?

One more thing, stop copying and pasting some people's ideas from Mail and Guardian and other forums.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by blackspade(m): 6:04am On Sep 26, 2008
grin grin grin grin Thank you so much Angelheart, I'm extremely happy you're not falling into the trap Mpele has set out for members of Nairaland!!!!!
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Mpele(m): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2008
Angelheart, my father was one of the ANC guys who were doing military training in Europe, that's where he met my mother who who was a journalism student in Netherlands. I commuted between Netherlands and South Africa for the better part of my life. The reason I stayed in Eeresterus is that the place is nearer to Mamelodi, which I had a problem in terms of adapting to the way of live there(Mamelodi). I was staying with my brother in Eeresterus because we could relate to the people there. I still stay there even now.

As for the personal attack that you've launched against me, I find it hard to stomach. The reason I said blacks can be barbaric sometimes is the fact that some of the things they do leave much to be desired. Okay lets do this.

Who rapes young kids, some as young as 5 years?
Who commits most of the robberies?

We watched with horror as black South Africans attacked and killed black Africans.
Did you see any coloured person beating up foreigers.

Hey I love blacks, they're my relatives, but that does not mean I will condone bad things that they do. The same goes for white who are racist.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by timbabng(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2008
Mpele:

We watched with horror as black South Africans attacked and killed black Africans.
Did you see any coloured person beating up foreigers.

very correct
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by Angelheart: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2008
Tima bng: Do yourself a favour and stay out of it!

Mpele:
Personal Attachs: I was just retaliating. In essence, you called me ugly, You called me a savage as well. If you continue, so shall I.  There is a lot that I can say about coloureds and you do know that they have their shotcomings too.

As for the rapes: The first ever reported infancy rape in SOuth Africa took place in 2001 in Upington (A predominatly coloured area). The Rapist was a coloured man called Dawid and he raped a 9 month old baby girl.

Robberies and Murders: I'm suprised you still make these statements if you claim you live in Eeerterust. A very rough neighbourhood. Coloureds are confused becuase they are nor cultured and have no belonging. Go to Polsmoor maximum prison, who is there?Coloureds. In some of your posts, you mentioned that you live in a predominatly white area. WHich one is that?

As for you loving blacks: Ive made my conclusion. You are not who you say you are.
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by RSA(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2008
After reading Angelheart and Mpele,I will sadly and I mean sadly announce that Mpele is not who he say he is cry.Angelheart has crack the case for us.Mpele is white,there is no black thing in Mpele.He is good he got me for a while and i feel stupid for defending him sometimes.I should have seen it coming because i was responding to some of his post in Setswana and he failed to respond.Mpele or Jaco van der joumasepoes you must be banned now because you are a racist,lying madafukcer. cry cry cry
Re: Riot After Africans Shot In Italy by TopBanana: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2008
Mpele ke!
I won't waste my spit on this one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Military Goes On War Footing As French Jets Attacks National Guard Base / Video Showing Zelensky Planning A War With Russia Years Ago Surfaces Of Twitter / Dubai Police Bust Nigerian Gang Involved In Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.