Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,807 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Love Story: Kate And Godwin - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Story: Kate And Godwin (9829 Views)

Poll: Rate this story on a scale of 1 to 4

4 (Very Good): 12% (8 votes)
3 (Good): 29% (18 votes)
2 (Fair): 35% (22 votes)
1 (Poor): 22% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by babadee(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2006
Yeeparipa, dem don brush godwin wella so tay e no gada im self and e be like say kate sef na airforce abi wetin be all this mystic feelin wey dey open door?
@seun
nice story so continue or i go deal with you the goddie way, capice?
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by Damsal(f): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2006
I have read better. Two strong men my ass, a girl shouts at them to get out and they do ( heavy sarcasm)  that does good for their ego's doesn't it. (they didn't even get money from the guy. They left high and dry) ohh i'm getting shivers)

And secondly, 'suddenly kate feels a strange sensation as if she knows for sure that Goody is here' what is she and Godwin, soulmates (i don't think so).

I hope there is more to this story because presently, i'm not finding it amusing, i liked the way it started but it's beginning to follow a predictable end. I am yet to come across humour, suspense, or climax in this story.

Just post the second part to the story (please) I hate starting something and not finishing it.
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2006
sugesstion seun , make a section called Fiction/Fan Fiction so that people who enjoy writing stories can go there , i used to write these long time agoo.
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by diddy4(m): 1:33am On Jul 13, 2006
seun, im going to google dis, is is getting too much. kai, update asap, i cant wait.
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by debosky(m): 6:08am On Jul 13, 2006
abeg seun release more of the story

don't drive us too far with the suspense
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by Oking1(m): 9:53am On Jul 13, 2006
man carry on joo. am enjoyin it :d
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2006
haba seun its not fair now you are leavin us in suspense sad
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by Seun(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2006
Thanks, guys, for your interest in this story!
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by MerC2(f): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2006
CHAI SEUN! it's true o!
Post the rest abeg! PLEASEEEEEEEE cry
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by elektra(f): 2:25am On Jul 15, 2006
Habba! Seun complete the story noooow!
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by sucguy(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2006
It's been so interesting all the while. Please I will encourage you to prepare the part 2 of the story.
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by Lcoolbabe(f): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2006
Ah Seun! Do you want us to libate befor u send the remaining part of the story. C' mon sugar boy, you can do better if you send us the remaining part ( I know you need petting). Or you want it hard! SEND IT NOW OR,  angry angry angry tongue
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by Shentz(f): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2006
its gettin quite good
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by aloib(f): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2006
i dont see anything intresting in this story, why would a person carry 100k just cos he is going shopping, story doesnt show he is rich or somethn, the bullies side tottaly suck, i dont thnk it can ever happen
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by elektra(f): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2006
I must agree with u aloib, it trully sucks but thats what makes u wan 2 see the rest.
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by xkape(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2006
This is truly a literary masterpiece.
The plot, the suspence,the dialogue, the technical finese, the grammar, need i go on?

Jeeeeez, If i said this is totally brain-dead i would probably be kicked off the forum so i wont.
I also would like to believe this is an elaborate joke by the author and the excited repliers are also in on the joke *wink, wink *. If this, however, is an honest attempt at writing i would like to believe the author is 10 years old and the readers are toddlers
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by Seun(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2006
Yikes, you sure are a mean kid. smiley
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by xkape(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2006
No offence man grin grin grin
Was just being naughty. Since u took it well I will call a truce.
I think the story is silly but at least u have started from somewhere. Keep it up.
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by Lcoolbabe(f): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2006
xkape:

This is truly a literary masterpiece.
The plot, the suspence,the dialogue, the technical finese, the grammar, need i go on?

Jeeeeez, If i said this is totally brain-dead i would probably be kicked off the forum so i wont.
I also would like to believe this is an elaborate joke by the author and the excited repliers are also in on the joke *wink, wink *. If this, however, is an honest attempt at writing i would like to believe the author is 10 years old and the readers are toddlers

Are u mocking the writer and the readers or repliers? Remember, you read the masterpiece and also repied it, so you are mocked!

You already mentioned BRAIN DEAD. wink

Anyway, your comment is still funny. I could'nt help laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by xkape(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2006
Lcoolbabe:

Are u mocking the writer and the readers or repliers? Remember, you read the masterpiece and also repied it, so you are mocked!

You already mentioned BRAIN DEAD. wink

Anyway, your comment is still funny. I could'nt help laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Touche!!!

U got me there.

U sound like a smart girl. Good for u
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by Seun(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2006
So is it good or is it bad? Xkape, have you finished reading the story?
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by xkape(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2006
errr, Let me try and be constructive, its simplistic, u may need to sharpen ur technique, the rendition is a bit simplistic (not that it is bad in itself) but most NLers havent noticed anyway, so ride on
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by Muyiron(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2006
Seun, I hope you have not forgotten that you left this story hanging. Please post the remaining part.
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by acidrop(f): 4:43am On May 24, 2007
@seun

mehn u sure have that suspense talent, cos u doing a very good job at it.
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by damidgreat(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2007
it's just there.needs a lot more 'juice' and flavour, a little 'more meat on the bone'
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by zukkie4eva(f): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2007
Seun whatever happened to the remaining part of this story??. Hope you didn't stop because of the criticisms??, you have to be willing and ready to take criticisms if you are want to become a successful writer, so please,, spill the bean,
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by Orikinla(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2007
Seun has written better drama in the past.

This one reads like secondary school drama club stuff.

Seun, you can do better.

If this is serio-comic sketch, then it is okay.
Nollywood producers will like it.

1 Like

Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by Seun(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2008
Moved to story review forum
Re: Love Story: Kate And Godwin by natkel1: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hmmm quite boring, blunt, no action. I like your followers o so to say commentators, there's more drama in their comments... Bring in more romance, less brackets

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Shades Of Grey Part 2 / The Bonny Island Massacre / Chinua Achebe Tops The List Of 40 Most Powerful Celebrities In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.