Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Excercise In Exorcism - Poems For Review (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Excercise In Exorcism (8469 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excercise In Exorcism by bluspice(f): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2008
Baby Jinx:

I've got glocks. . . 17, 23, and the 26 9mm (my favoritefits so nicely in your purse, it's a beaut), I've got AK47s, I've got machine guns, I've got bombs, I've got knives, daggers and swords, I've also got poisons. . . what's ya flava. This got something to do with losing your E?

poisons hun
poisons, one cant miss with them n the beauty of killing is in watching life drain outta the eyes
yes i am very pissed off now
so a lil hacking will help angry
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by bluspice(f): 12:21am On Nov 02, 2008
" U dont have a life"
"get a life, seriously"
i am sick n tired of hearing that phrase
wat exactly is a life?
wat quantifies or qualifies a life?
if i decide to spend 12 hrs at my computer does that mean i have less of a life tn u who spends 12 hrs in the mall?
can someone pls give me an adequate description of wat a life is?

there. . .
see?
nuffin
no explanation
then why do we say it?

still no reason
well, maybe cos we feel like saying it
why do i say it?
well. . .
i dont know
this isnt about me!
its about
oh well, i dont know either
ok dont ask me wat its about
im not entirely sure
oh clueless
yes im clueless
maybe that means i have no life!
ahhhh
bliss *rolls eyes*
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by bluespice(f): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2008
so i am back to me
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by kay9(m): 1:37am On Nov 03, 2008
vescucci:

Where's Kay9?
Baby Jinx:

So seriously, where is Kay9? Do you think the. . . ghost from the machine got it?

smiley I used to think the only person that ever missed me around here was Sisi (I'm never around that much, anyway), but you guys - you guys - oww, shucks, I'm flattered. But y'all know what? I promise from this day on, to be around much more - cross my heart! There, a guy's gotta be committed to something.

About that ghost in the machine - yea, I know, the topic should have cobwebs on it by now, but I'm going to bring it up anyway. See, guys, I've been around computers enough to the difference between a kb and a Gb - heck, I network computers for a hobby. My IBM wasn't the real McCoy, yes, but it was a tough little machine - P3, 27gig HD, 128MB RAM. If you understand compuspeak then you know the problem wasn't the memory cap. And neither was it a virus; viruses just slooooowww down your system and make oatmeal out of your files - they DON'T de-activate icons! Tell you, it was that WinXP I installed that did it - that was the last hammer-blow that shattered my IBM and let out the Stand-by Ghost!! grin grin

Ok, maybe I balooned the story a bit when i said the thing freaked me out. I wasn't really freaked out; that was just for effects, you know, Writer's Syndrome wink. I actually found out what went wrong couple a days later, but I never got around to fixing the baby. Just wasn't worth the stress any more.
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by BabyJinx: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2008
bluespice:

so i am back to me

Where did we bury the body?  grin grin grin

Lucky you!

Totally feel you on the "get a life crapola" and I am not just saying that coz we're supposed to be cyber twinies. You know what's funny with these get a life commanders, their own lives ain't sh lipsrsealed. So I stand there thinking. . . if having your life is what's getting a life means, please where do I sign up to have Lappy (that's what I call my laptop, Hey it's a friend. . . might as well name it, no?)  surgically connected to me forever and ever and ever!!  cheesy

kay9:

smiley I used to think the only person that ever missed me around here was Sisi (I'm never around that much, anyway), but you guys - you guys - oww, shucks, I'm flattered.

But. . . but. . . I am Sisi! embarassed
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by vescucci(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2008
Sounds like you'll re-introduce yourself till you develop a migraine. Baby_Jinx hardly sports a genealogy semblance with Sisikill. Start a thread that goes: Baby_Jinx=Sisikill. Thank God I made the connection on time for I'd be the one with the migraine.
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by vescucci(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2008
First lemme say I love my parents and I'd donate my left kidney in a bat if any one of them needed it. But my parents quite frankly piss me the hell off. My dad seems to have made it his life's mission to make me miserable. He's always telling me when I was your age this, when I was your age that! I can't take it any more. My mum is actually not a problem but sometimes I think she talks too much. Always spewing some monologue. Often the monologue is one I'm hearing for the umpteenth time. Sometimes I know when she's gonna say, "and do you know what he said?" It's crazy I tell you.

So, does anyone own an extra bunk I can escape to? I promise I clean my trash and won't spew monologues and won't compare my life with yours as if 1978 = 2008.

P.S. I love my parents to death, just can't stand them.
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by kay9(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2008
Yea, don't mommies and daddies just suck? Can't live wid'em; can't liive wid'out'em. Makes a body wanna weep! smiley smiley

Baby Jinx:

But. . . but. . . I am Sisi! embarassed
Nope. Sorry Jinxie, but you just ain't my good ol' Sisi - unless you missed me too. grin Did you?

Come to think of it, where the Bleep - pardon the phraseology - where the Bleep is Sisikill?? I ain't see her around here ina dog's years.
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by BabyJinx: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2008
kay9:

Nope. Sorry Jinxie, but you just ain't my good ol' Sisi - unless you missed me too. grin Did you?

Come to think of it, where the Bleep - pardon the phraseology - where the Bleep is Sisikill?? I ain't see her around here ina dog's years.

Forced giggle

Tee hee hee. . . good one.

You joke, yeah? I mean. . . You are joking right??

Boss. . . tell me this is a JOKE and you are just pulling my legs.

It is meeeeee! It is! It is! It is!!!  Don't make me go to bed in tears!!
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by BabyJinx: 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2008
Oh and Vesc. . . you gotta stop talking about my parents like that, seriously. Apart from showing the world you have bugged my house which is how you know what I am going through with the 'rents, it is also very rude to tell my bizness to the world without my permission.

So I'd appreciate it if you ceased and desistsss. . . desisteeted. . . If you stopped.
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by kay9(m): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2008
Boss?? Who told you. . . ?? Look-ee here, only SISI calls me that, ok? angry angry

Gee. Mama mia, ayayayayayayaya!!! Wait a minute . . .
vescucci:

Sounds like you'll re-introduce yourself till you develop a migraine. Baby_Jinx hardly sports a genealogy semblance with Sisikill. Start a thread that goes: Baby_Jinx=Sisikill. Thank God I made the connection on time for I'd be the one with the migraine.

I'm gonna' develop that migraine after all.
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by BabyJinx: 12:48am On Nov 04, 2008
I came back for one last look see before going to bed and guess I am to leaving in. . .
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by doyin13(m): 12:53am On Nov 04, 2008
Baby Jinx:

Oh and Vesc. . . you gotta stop talking about my parents like that, seriously. Apart from showing the world you have bugged my house which is how you know what I am going through with the 'rents, it is also very rude to tell my bizness to the world without my permission.

So I'd appreciate it if you ceased and desistsss. . . desisteeted. . .  If you stopped.

So that would mean you and Vessucci are brother and sister abi 

Ermmm. . . .Oh I get it now, hehehehehe

Sisikill u no go kill me ooo

U for just come out straight away and say Vessucci is ur brother from another mother. . .

abi. . , errmmm, hold on a minute.

I don't think I get it yet scratches head
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by BabyJinx: 3:24am On Nov 04, 2008
Rotflmao! Oh on! What have done?? If there is one thing that irks Vesc, it's people misspelling his name and secondly. . . . you misspelled, Vesc's name! There is no secondly!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ducking for cover

Oh by the way, you are in the right place to exorcise that confusion!! Say you will. . . Please? Please? Pretty Please with cheeries on top and don't hold back, do it like you used to on the Role Play thread, them were the days, no? Oh Please say you will coz you are so good and so very vivid and so. . . so. . . you can stop me at any time.grin grin
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by doyin13(m): 3:33am On Nov 04, 2008
Baby Jinx:

Oh Please say you will because you are so good and so very vivid and so. . . so. . .

so. . . .so , . . . .licks lips LL style

come come woman. , . . . .no use me play angry angry angry

I have feelings u knw sad sad sad

albeit of the amorous kind grin grin grin grin
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by vescucci(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2008
@doyin13. Long time. You're now doing cameos? What the woman is trying to say is that my parents are so similar to hers they might as well pass for them. And type Vesc in Vescucci's stead. It really does give me those involuntary muscular twitches at the corner of my mouth.

Sisi, I don't wanna sound like I don't care about women folk and all that but you should quit the activist persona and come here more often. Besides those orthodox guys (and few dumb girls) aren't about to change. They're averse to it. They couldn't if their lives depended on it. I want to have more of you here making guys scratch their heads and making them fun quizzes.
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by vescucci(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2008
I'm not digging this graveyard thingie. What are the odds that every freakinng person will be offline at the same time. When moi happens to be online? Damn slim I think. I'm going around like Kim Catrall with her hair on fire!
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by kay9(m): 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2008
vescucci:

And type Vesc in Vescucci's stead. It really does give me those involuntary muscular twitches at the corner of my mouth.

Even doyin - DOYIN of all people!! - got ur name wrong, V. Man, you must be popping blood vessels by now. grin grin

@doyin: hi dude, seems like your L.O.A was longer than mine. (L.O.A = leave of absence)
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by kay9(m): 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2008
Baby Jinx:

I came back for one last look see before going to bed and guess I am to leaving in. . .

Oh, I'm so sorry Sisi - umm, Baby Jix. . . Jinx.(this's going to' take a little getting used to). You know I took a french-leave; that's why I didnt realize you'd gone and done the Jekyll/Hyde thing. Oh man, did I eff-up! sad Sooooo, guess I can't like call you Sisi anymore, right? Well, far as its still you in those baby jeans - yeah, yeah, I can live with it. Siskill = Babyjix. . . umm, Jinx, jinx. Baby Jinx, right, got it.

Damn, I'v got a migraine; talk about fine-grilled shit

@bluspice n V: Hey, how r u guys taking this?? Sisi's gone and changed her name!!!  cry cry
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by vescucci(m): 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2008
Kay9 needs to do a lil catching up. There was this piece Baby_Jinx wrote about some dude not appreciating her writing and all. There's your explanation. She got her ass banned. grin
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by SisiJinx: 1:00am On Nov 07, 2008
The prodigal daughter returns. . . . *nervous giggle* . See, boss you don't have to stop calling me Sisi. Yeeeeep, I did. . . I did it all for you and it had absolutely nothing to do with me looking for trouble.

Vesc, like I said on the rant thread, not a single word from you. . . . I mean it.

I'm back and. . . and back. Done and Done! grin
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by Morenike3(f): 1:00am On Nov 07, 2008
Sisi Jinx? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by SisiJinx: 1:08am On Nov 07, 2008

Hehehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by kay9(m): 2:11am On Nov 08, 2008
Haa-haa!!! My babe is back!! grin grin grin

Sisi Jinx:

See, boss you don't have to stop calling me Sisi. Yeeeeep, I did. . . I did it all for you and it had absolutely nothing to do. . .  grin

Really, oww tha's sweet. Hey, know what? I believe I like ur new name even better than the previous ones. Be watching ya posts!
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by vescucci(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2008
@Sisi, my lips are velcroed.

@Kay9, wetin you give this chic chop?
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by kay9(m): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2008
@V: Nothin, man, absolooly noteeng  grin. Just being ma normal, simple, dontgivashit self. But - yeah, me do admits it - I do like her some, chic just plucks the right violin with me. Oh, and B.T.W, thanks - you know what for.

**@Seun: u gota undo some commands man; a body types "B.T.W"(without the dots), and it comes away as "between"!**

@Sisi: Hi girl, what's up? Hope we haven't ran out of spooky tales. Not to worry, umma ransack my crazy life for some more.
Umm, see Sisi, you and me've got a bone to pick. You been living a double life, haven't you?
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by SisiJinx: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2008
kay9:

Haa-haa!!! My babe is back!! grin grin grin
Really, oww tha's sweet. Hey, know what? I believe I like ur new name even better than the previous ones. Be watching ya posts!

Tee hee hee

I’m glad you like the new name and I promise you, from now on, I am gonna toe the line! Janey be Good is my new name. . . err. . .not that I’m changing my name again, just trying to say Baby Jinx will now be. . .I mean Baby Kill. . . Kill Jinx is. . . Oy! Now I have a migraine! undecided

vescucci:

@Sisi, my lips are velcroed.
Good!

Soooo. . . when are ya gonna break out with the Docy Doc outfit?  wink

@Kay9, wetin you give this chic chop?

How much are you willing to pay for that classified info? grin

Ah! Not much too it, just the way the tide flows and who dares questions it?

Kismet!  kiss

kay9:

@V: Nothin, man, absolooly noteeng  grin. Just being ma normal, simple, dontgivashit self. But - yeah, me do admits it - I do like her some, chic just plucks the right violin with me. Oh, and B.T.W, thanks - you know what for.

Awww Shucks. . . Boss!  grin

@Sisi: Hi girl, what's up? Hope we haven't ran out of spooky tales. Not to worry, umma ransack my crazy life for some more.
Umm, see Sisi, you and me've got a bone to pick. You been living a double life, haven't you?

Oh! Oh! Why do I get the image of Ricky saying “Luuuuuuuucy, you got some ‘splainin’ to do!” and me. . . . I mean Lucy going

So. . . What. . . whatdido?  lipsrsealed

Hey, where is Bluespice? Paging Bluespice, come and fill us on what's gwan with ya.

Finally, somebody help me with this emoticon mania. I’m possessed and I need to be stopped!!
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by SisiJinx: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2008
Next Stop. . . Six Feet Under.

Oh Grow up!

Wait. . . What? Grow up? What exactly have I been doing these years? Growing down?

Grow up? Just because I crawl on floor playing war games with a 5 yrs old? So what if my last long conversation was with 11 yrs old on how glaring the flaws in High School Musical 3 are when compared to High School Musical 1 or that I run up the stairs, instead of walking like someone going to the Guillotine? Why do I have to hang out with bo.or.ing people just because they are "adults" when I can be with exciting people whose only crime is their young age?

I have a good job. I pay. . . okay, I don’t pay anything yet but as God is my witness, as soon as I get something to pay, I WILL pay it. I am responsible, I am dependable. . . I am grown up goddammit, so stop telling me to because I don’t walk around with a dour expression or act like the weight of the world is on my shoulder.

Grow up! I’ll show you grow up! angry
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by kay9(m): 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

So. . . What. . . whatdido?  lipsrsealed

Hey, where is Bluespice? Paging Bluespice, come and fill us on what's gwan with ya.

Thot as much; V must be bursting nerve-cells wondering why it took me so long to put 3 n 7 together. But hey, its your life, just don't get your persona blacklisted again, there ain't that many words that rhyme with 'Sisi' you know.

Hey V, found some one to play with yet? grin
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by SisiJinx: 12:52am On Nov 10, 2008
LOL!! Wait Boss, you don't think I'm Bluespice do you? I promise you I am not, sure we share the same persona. . . well almost (I think she is much more fearless than I am) but I can assure we two different bodies.

On my honor!
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by vescucci(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2008
I pay top dollar to come online as much as I do. And I don't work. I'm on an allowance. I'm drinking garri for pete's sake. Peeps just vamoose sometimes and I wonder, Vesc, you'll still come back before long. NL is an infection like spirochetes in my brain. I cannot escape it or it'll be the end of me. I love y'all so much, sniffle, sniffle, I really do.

Light side of Vescucci. Rest assured that won't happen a lot.

@Sisi, oh grow up already.

Me, I still 'se erepa pelu awon aburu mi', for those who need to grow up only. Siblings I talk about are 15 FYI

What's crackalacking?
Re: Excercise In Exorcism by bluespice(f): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2008
lol vesc,
i can assure u that sisi n i are only twins
nothing more
n wat hae i been up to?
wow. . . .
well lets see, all in all i have just been on a journey that proved to me that human beings are infinitely stupid
like i want that fruistrated banging head on the wall emoticon
yes i am done being pissed off
i am done being frustrated
i am merely
sitting down drained
i mean how can an overt display of stupidity drain me of my energy so much?
ill be back with the full rant/story/watever it qualifies to be called

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Funky Patient': Screenplay For A Short Film / This Is For Dat Texas Girl : 2fine4u (2nd Entry) / My Mother Is My God- Abdulrazaq Hamzat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.