Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Relationships On The Rebound. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships On The Rebound. (799 Views)

Relationships On Instagram(pics) / Can One Genuinely Fall In Love With A Rebound? / Relationships On The Rebound-pt 2. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships On The Rebound. by DonEse125(f): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2008
So i was having lunch wit one of ma homies a few days back.he told me some stuf that i wld like 2 share.a couple of months back,he started dating a gal who had just come out of a bad r/shp.she was rily hurt & hrtbroken & when my frnd first aproached her,she told him she wasnt ready 4 a r/shp yet.but he persisted & she eventualy gave in.tins were going great,acc 2 him he cares abt her,a lot. Actualy,i've observed that he'd fallen in luv wit her;he just dint knw it yet,& she cared abt him too.then suddenly,she tells him that it's over,that he's part of a chapter of her life she wants 2 close,& she hooked up wit him on a rebound. He's feeling rily bad now,so any advice on how to get her back? Also wat do y'all tink abt r/ships on d rebound? Have u eva been in dat kind of situation?
Re: Relationships On The Rebound. by iice(f): 3:27am On Sep 22, 2008
Never been in one, don't think il attempt it in my next life even.
And frankly, i think some people deserve the problems they get from these things. Common sense sheeesh.
Re: Relationships On The Rebound. by A40(m): 5:11am On Sep 22, 2008
Ohh its the quickest way to get some ass grin your friend should not have gotten sentimental most times its better to just eat your share of the national cake and go before the lady changes her mind.You girls are so full of suprises
Re: Relationships On The Rebound. by DonEse125(f): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2008
Well that's the thing. He didnt go in2 d r/ship planning to fall in luv,it just happened. He wantd to catch some fun,he wantd a distraction,but he ended up fallin in luv wit her instead.
Re: Relationships On The Rebound. by MrCrackles(m): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2008
iice:

Never been in one, don't think il attempt it in my next life even.
And frankly, i think some people deserve the problems they get from these things. Common sense sheeesh.

yeah you right!

@poster

i aint been in one, thank God!

(1) (Reply)

Must Guys Lie To Their Girl Friends In A Bid To Keep Them, / I Need A God Fearing Woman. (ladies Room) / Ladies,do Not Joge A Book By Its Cover,because You Meet The Wrong Set Of Guys Does Not Mean All Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.