Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. (10416 Views)

Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. / Singles Chat Here- / Most Nairaland Girls Are Bossy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 2:34am On Aug 11, 2006
about who? who they lying about this time? this amebos here.

awww, i missed her. hope ma baby is aiight.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 2:36am On Aug 11, 2006
,   lmao where have you been?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 2:39am On Aug 11, 2006
i was banned for 2weeks dear. just got out of it and i havent been regular as usual.

havent seen u on YIM lately.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 2:41am On Aug 11, 2006
yeah i know i have been so busy
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 2:44am On Aug 11, 2006
ok, i know that girl. she sint that.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 2:46am On Aug 11, 2006
for real ,
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 2:50am On Aug 11, 2006
back home, im a party freak so i been there and done that. saw her in a club at IB and she was really nice and stuff. knows how to dance too.lol. she aint dat bad as dat dude is saying. didnt get to talk to her though cuzz i was with some girls and u know how it is plus her levels dey.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 2:53am On Aug 11, 2006
didddy

when were you in ibadan
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 2:56am On Aug 11, 2006
i dont want people saying stuff like i know eerbody thats why i said heard. you know how it is. IB is really a cool place. i dont know alot of places their but i went with a friend. it was his Bday and he wanted to take us all clubbing so we hit the club and i met some nice personalities there. but i was too tipsy to get their number.lol im not bad. sad sad grin
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 2:59am On Aug 11, 2006
diddy
lmaoo,  too tipsy, or you were drunk?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:02am On Aug 11, 2006
ok, i confess, i was drunk. in that drunken state, i cudnt afford to see her and mess up. i was in ibadan last year b4 i came over here. cant remember the specific day i saw her cuzz of alcohol. damn. sad
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:04am On Aug 11, 2006
hahahaha, diddy last year, thats pretty cool.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:10am On Aug 11, 2006
yeah, she aint no drug dealer and she hasnt gon to any kirikiri. wonder where dat dude got his lie from. i dont drink no more. last year was the end but i had fun though damn, u need to see that girl shaking her behind you go just run hug am.lol
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:11am On Aug 11, 2006
diddy
lmao,   you dey crazee  haha.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:16am On Aug 11, 2006
yes ooo, ibadan they jeje. i was too drunk to approach her. i was just lookng at her and some of her friends dancing. even the girl i was dancing with told me to stop looking or i wont lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:18am On Aug 11, 2006
diddy4

hahahah. what club did you go to in ibadan, see I always tell people ibadan is th place to be, you can catch your fun with eaze at all times
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:21am On Aug 11, 2006
i cant remember the name. wrote it somewhere but dnt remember where and i aint always in ibadan. just my friend i got there dat took me there for the clubbing. if i wasnt drunk i wud have remembered. embarassed embarassed i didnt even know when i got home cuzz i was sleeping like a baby embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by Eurphoria(f): 3:22am On Aug 11, 2006
wats goin on here?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:23am On Aug 11, 2006
for real??   damn!
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:25am On Aug 11, 2006
ummmm, nothing. just chatting with a friend.

@so cool
my friend told me her name and how popular she was. thats even why i started looking at her behind. girl got me mesmerized and dazzled. yeah, she doesnt deserve it one bit. damn amebos.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:38am On Aug 11, 2006
he he he. diddy your eyes go kill you haba!
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:42am On Aug 11, 2006
don't blame me abeg. i was fully concentrating on the girl i was with till my friend tipped me on who was in da house. my gaze shifted and her anatomy caught me. i didnt look too much though. just looked till she left the club. the girl i was with didnt really get mad at me cuzz she knew i was hers for the night but i cudnt stop starring at the girl i was seeing. kai, was shaking it like whatdahell.lol
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 3:54am On Aug 11, 2006
DIDDy

guess what, go back to the other post and click on the guys name that actually made the posts. and read some of his post, HE IS BISEXUAL, no wonder he is talking about orgies and stufff shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 3:56am On Aug 11, 2006
oh oh oh, yeah, now i remember him. he is the dude dat said he wanted to turn nl guys to gay. maybe he hit on her and he rejected his gay ass.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 12:37am On Aug 12, 2006
Lol, Ma two fav ppl,

so cool,
and diddy,

hum na wa oo diddy am hurt, so u wanted to cheat on me with this babe eh?lol, your eyes go kill u, lmaoo its all good tho.i know the girl and shes one of the sweetest girls that i know and that aint no joke, lol, but dont worry ull be hearin much about me and her soon, watch this space boo, lol, she fine no be small abi?lol,

so cool,
Hum Hum Hum, Go and give your life to christ, lol, if u know what i mean, but u know i love you to bits, sha sha allow them ppl that are talkin about the girl like i said on the post they dont have work, the babe that i talk to oooo, na wa why wont they leave me and ma friends alone eh, lol,
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 12:46am On Aug 12, 2006
bosssssssssssssssssyy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2006
@bossy
my eyes, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed they too they look. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i was drunk that is why. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed but i only got eyes for you. kiss kiss kiss kiss

did u get my email?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2006
lol
diddy and I'm bossy, mad jokes!
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2006
so cool u hereeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2006
bossssssssy, yes oooooo i am here, whats up
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2006
Whats up mami, did u get ma email?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2006
Is diddy online?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! / Date And Hook Up Whatsapp Group In Oyo State / hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.