Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. (10486 Views)

Ladies,drop Your Email Adress(yahoo Chat) Here,to Meet Friends And Responsible People. / Singles Chat Here- / Most Nairaland Girls Are Bossy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 4:19am On Jul 16, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

Ok Ill Start again Too,

"hi I'm Bossy, I don't give a RATS A** If u popular or not.am not here to entertain You, or any of your KIND, And Yes am New, But don't wana know U, Am Good To Go.So can u Please Excuse Urself Now, because your being made a fool of"

*IM bossy*

good one! lol hahahahahaha,  *he said he is a *popular poster on nairaland*

Afeni

popular poster lmao,  so you proud of that lmaoooo,  hmmn get to a bank and ask for some money for that reason  damn fool
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by socool1(f): 4:19am On Jul 16, 2006
*Im bossy*

lol,, she did, foward the mail to me
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:20am On Jul 16, 2006
Diddy! Get them to stop. I want to make nice. C'mon dude, your girls are ripping me.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 4:21am On Jul 16, 2006
*Yawn*, sum ppl jus dont get the point.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:23am On Jul 16, 2006
*Im_Bossy*:

*Yawn*, sum people jus don't get the point.

Relax a sec. I am making a genuine effort here to neutralize things. Don't you think you are being a bit unfair?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 4:23am On Jul 16, 2006
afeni

i cant help you here man, u really got them pissed and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. you just need to let them be and try again later. i think they are really fed up now.

@im bossy

i sent you a mail now. can u forward the email baby mo sent to you to me please?
i wanna read too baby.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 4:25am On Jul 16, 2006
@afeni
i dont think she really needs to make her point clearer. i will speak to her but not now. you crossed the boundary and they are just giving you a taste of your own medicine and unfortunately, i am enjoying it. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:26am On Jul 16, 2006
Its kool. At least one of us is happy. Peace. grin
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 4:28am On Jul 16, 2006
yeah, its funny seeing your ass whooped. never tot i did see dat. hahahhahahah, damn, im laughing here.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:30am On Jul 16, 2006
diddy4:

yeah, its funny seeing your ass whooped. never tot i did see that. hahahhahahah, damn, im laughing here.

Believe me, I am not getting whooped. Yeah, its 2 against one, but this is really not a battle I feel like fighting. You know very well that I have mastered the art of internet insults. I just don't want to unleash the madness on your friends. tongue
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 4:34am On Jul 16, 2006
well, if dats a way of saving your ass, well, what can i say but nice try dude but u just met your match. dont worry dude, retro will make u forget the whooping. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:36am On Jul 16, 2006
lol. Retro *drool*
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by 2fine4u(f): 4:41am On Jul 16, 2006
so cool nd im bossy, i missed u guys wink cry cry
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:42am On Jul 16, 2006
2fine4u, I missed you. You are an easterner, right?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 4:42am On Jul 16, 2006
afeni

again. hmmm, leave 2fine alone.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:43am On Jul 16, 2006
diddy4:

afeni

again. hmmm, leave 2fine alone.

Dude, shut up! I am kool with 2fine. Aint that right, girl? cool
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by 2fine4u(f): 4:45am On Jul 16, 2006
yea we cool baby boi nd why u askin if am an easterner, what has that got to do with anything
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:47am On Jul 16, 2006
2fine4u:

yea we cool baby boi nd why u askin if am an easterner, what has that got to do with anything

I saw your profile picture. I just want to see if I can tell what region people are from. Thats all. Nothing personal. tongue
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by 2fine4u(f): 4:53am On Jul 16, 2006
so that's how yo momma taught u to compliment a girl's picture huh anyway i feel sorry for u cuzz u still got more to learn on how to talk to a girl or anybody whatsoever cheesy
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 4:56am On Jul 16, 2006
2fine4u, I already complemented you on your picture. If I were to complement you on a daily basis, you might think I was trying to hit that. tongue

But sure, like I have said on at least 3 occasions, I think you are really pretty. Now lets stop before retro begins to think I am cheating again. cool
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by 2fine4u(f): 4:59am On Jul 16, 2006
ok Afeni, thanx but that's not cheating. admitting another girl/guy is pretty/cute aint cheating in my book wink
so how has yo day been besides causing trouble in almost every thread
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 5:01am On Jul 16, 2006
2fine4u:

ok Afeni, thanx but that's not cheating. admitting another girl/guy is pretty/cute aint cheating in my book wink
so how has yo day been besides causing trouble in almost every thread

Aweful. The only up side in the entire day was talking to retro. And even then I was really tired. Owell, there is always tomorrow. cool
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by 2fine4u(f): 5:05am On Jul 16, 2006
you are really sick. so all u can ever get from a girl is CyberLove dont u ever get the real thing with a real girl instead of deceiving yourself with CyberLove or whatever u call it cheesy
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 5:07am On Jul 16, 2006
2fine4u:

you are really sick. so all u can ever get from a girl is CyberLove don't u ever get the real thing with a real girl instead of deceiving yourself with CyberLove or whatever u call it cheesy

Its not about the sex. Its just fun to hang out with someone new. I have a girl in real life, and I get sex whenever I want. By the way, sex is overrated. cool
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by 2fine4u(f): 5:11am On Jul 16, 2006
well am glad we agree on something wink yeah sex is damn straight overrated shocked grin
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 5:13am On Jul 16, 2006
2fine4u:

well am glad we agree on something wink yeah sex is damn straight overrated shocked grin

How would you know? virgin lol.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by 2fine4u(f): 5:16am On Jul 16, 2006
lol grin if i am then you are too asshole grin
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by DaHitler(m): 5:18am On Jul 16, 2006
2fine4u:

lol grin if i am then you are too asshole grin

Whatever.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2006
hey im bossy. whats up? you online. i got news for you baby.
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2006
Yea right here darlin, whats the news?
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by diddy4(m): 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2006
Re: Chat Here. Im Bossy, Ddizzle And So Cool. by ImBossy(f): 12:04am On Jul 17, 2006
wheres so cool have sum to say to both of yall

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! / Strictly for singles ready for something serious & Marriage / Searching for Cute Naijas in New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.