Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,289 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Miami Residents Are Most Attractive. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miami Residents Are Most Attractive. (887 Views)

Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miami Residents Are Most Attractive. by denzelswt: 4:42am On Sep 22, 2008
If you live in Miami, consider yourself among the most attractive people in the United States.

The Sunshine State's metropolis has the most beautiful people, according to an online survey of "America's Favorite Cities" by Travel + Leisure magazine, while Philadelphia came in last at No. 25.

The online survey of 125,000 people ranked 25 US. cities in 45 categories ranging from most affordable to friendliest people.

Las Vegas and New Orleans took the top spots as best city for a wild weekend, and Washington, D.C., was voted tops for historical sites/monuments. But Los Angeles residents may have a problem with being ranked last in the friendliest people and most intelligent people categories.

If you want friendly, you can't do any better than Charleston, South Carolina, and if you're looking for the smartest locals, head to Seattle, Washington, according to the survey.

New York received the most No.1 ratings, getting top marks for shopping, arts, diverse residents and skyline. But the Big Apple limped in last for peace and quiet and affordability.

The poll showed San Antonio, Texas, takes the smallest bite out of your budget and is the most affordable city, while peace and quiet is easiest found in Santa Fe, New Mexico, which also came in last in all nightlife categories.

Portland, Oregon, Minneapolis/St. Paul and Austin, Texas, took the gold, silver and bronze in the cleanest city competition, while New Orleans had the most work to do in keeping things tidy.

"Portland again did very well, ranking high in environmental awareness, outdoor life and public transportation

"New York and Washington are very accessible and did well. We were surprised with Los Angeles' low rankings, but perhaps that's because it's not a really accessible city.

Honolulu topped the field in best for a romantic escape and best weather. Theme-park rich Orlando in Florida was voted best for a family vacation while Las Vegas came in last in the category.

If a similar poll were to be done in NIGERIA , which STATES do you think would rank tops? Share your comments.

FOR MORE ARTICLES
VISIT www.harrison-romance..com
Re: Miami Residents Are Most Attractive. by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 22, 2008
Miami? The most beautifu??/

You mean the ones they put on TV?
rotflmao!!

Most of Miami, Downtown is full of ghetto chicks with piercing here piercing there, obese, gold teeth, etc.
Plz, let's just say, things are not what they always appear to be. esp on TV lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Miami Residents Are Most Attractive. by jgirl3: 4:55am On Sep 22, 2008
denzel swt:

Las Vegas and New Orleans took the top spots as best city for a wild weekend, and Washington, D.C., was voted tops for historical sites/monuments. But Los Angeles residents may have a problem with being ranked last in the friendliest people and most intelligent people categories.

The poll showed San Antonio, Texas, takes the smallest bite out of your budget and is the most affordable city, while peace and quiet is easiest found in Santa Fe, New Mexico, which also came in last in all nightlife categories.

Portland, Oregon, Minneapolis/St. Paul and Austin, Texas, took the gold, silver and bronze in the cleanest city competition, while New Orleans had the most work to do in keeping things tidy.

If a similar poll were to be done in NIGERIA , which STATES do you think would rank tops? Share your comments.
Really? New Orleans? Huh!
I love Texas. . . . so i'm not really surprised.
I think Lagos, PH and Abj would be ranked as wildest.
Re: Miami Residents Are Most Attractive. by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 22, 2008
Then what about Ajegunle?

Lagos, as usual, is the dirtiest abi?
Re: Miami Residents Are Most Attractive. by adetoru(f): 2:08am On Feb 18, 2010
Port Harcourt has really pretty and curvy girls and I think they have athe best dress sense in naija cheesy
Re: Miami Residents Are Most Attractive. by ayettymama(f): 2:15am On Feb 18, 2010
really??

yipee aunts demanded i cum there for summer!!!!
Re: Miami Residents Are Most Attractive. by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2010
Let's go to MIAMI then?

LET'S GO THERE.
Re: Miami Residents Are Most Attractive. by 190: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2010
[size=25pt]what about abuja residents

arent they the most beawtiful in the world

if u dont know

im telling u now~[/size]
Re: Miami Residents Are Most Attractive. by r231(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2010
Ruby_Pearl:

Then what about Ajegunle?

Lagos, as usual, is the dirtiest abi?

cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Should I Just Move On / The Love Of My Life Has A5yr boyfriend .i Need Advice .shes Givin Me 30% AttenS / Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.