Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) (883 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean / Ex-boyfriend Wants Me Back, Should I Give Him A Second Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by Sunday50(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2009
I fell in love with a in lagos and i was serious about the relationship thinking somtin gud wil come out of it. I usually see a guy wit her whom she claim was her cousin but within a short while she bcame pregnant 4dis same guy. Afta a few month she gave birth of which she lost d baby & now she bak begging. I really luv ha dat i didnt have any1 afta & i cudnt tek her of my mind & i dont 1nt 2 accept her bak because she 2me afta laying my full confident & trust on her. Pls wat do i do? Thanks. 4rm Ameh Sunday
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by whitelexi(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2009
I dont give 2nd chances, i dont expect a 2nd chance either. . . Sorry.
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by Encomium(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
Man, forget about her cos she is not worth the stress and better look for another girl that will be of good conduct to you. Never go back to your vomit as the dog does, thats the first lesson in relationship.
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by CrazyMan(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
Sunday, I know how you feel, but you have to let go. A girl that cheats and lies isn't qualified to be tagged wife material. So move on with your life because that's exactly what I would do if I were in your shoes.
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by JJYOU: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2009
crazykid:

Sunday, I know how you feel, but you have to let go. A girl that cheats and lies isn't qualified to be tagged wife material. So move on with your life because that's exactly what I would do if I were in your shoes.
crazykid get sense person wey dem born for sunday dey do go slow.
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by sesman(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2009
The probability of her breaking ur heart again is very high.do u think if the baby had survived she will be running back to you.I doubt it.a word is enough for the wise.All the best.
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by kokoA(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2009
There are millions of ladies out there, why kill urself over sum1 who is'nt worth it. Na only God fit 4giv dis kind one o.
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by yme1(f): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2009
let her go.
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by Druss(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2009
Sunday ameh - u be PH guy abi? just three questions

1) na yoruba girl?
2) na unilag girl?
3) where u meet am?
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by Czarskit(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2009
@ op

Giv her a 3rd chance. . . grin
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2009
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:29am On Mar 06, 2009
whitelexi:

I dont give 2nd chances, i dont expect a 2nd chance either. . .  Sorry.

Really?
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by MoneyRule(m): 6:40am On Mar 06, 2009
Guy, i wish i culd give u somtin you want to hear,but personally,i don't believe in 2nd chances, i don't give and i don't expect 2nd chances so,in my candid opinion, move on with your life already!!
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2009
Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally)

Yes there is   . . . . .  third and a fourth and Fifth

Who gives them?

Capital M U M U's

@Sunday

Are you an M U M U?

From what it seems  . . . . the emotional damage was not GREAT enough. Unless you're a masochist you won't be taking her back.  undecided

You are not a substitute sperm bank!!!! Tell her that!!!
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by arramyjay: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2009
No.
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2009
As for me,i wont go back to a girl i dated n she cheated on me to the extent of gettin pregnant for the guy.She carried the baby for nine months because she wanted to be the mother of the guys children.But it was so unfortunate she lost the baby,n now she's beggin.What if she had delivered successfully,she would have abandoned u.Guy,let her go,cos na kill she go kill u d second time.Start a new relationship again,n i believe u can make it.A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.Peace Y'All
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by vanderjo(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2009
@poster,
no give am even 1 and half chance,when she jilted you,did she consider your emotions,capital NO.
YOU DON EAT UR CAKE BF AND YOU GET AM BACK?she can't eat her cake and have it,let her live with her shits.
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by whitelexi(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Really?

yes
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by DaPhoenix(f): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2009
Bleep-You:

Why should you feel bad that you have emotionally damaged a woman?

Pssf! abi you should be nominated for a senatorial seat for doing what is just, upright and righteous.

Women need to be destabilized emotional with everything a man can offer. Seeing them in pain and distress is the highlight of every relationship. Kudos to you man. Forget that bastard and look for another person to ruin her life. No need to cry over spilt milk. LET HER JUMP INTO THE LAGOON FOR ALL YOU CARE BECAUSE SHE WAS DAMAGED. she is lucky you didnt even do anything that would make her sucidal. If it was me, she would have commited suicide tay tay!

He is the one who was emotionally damaged gay. Thought I told you to stop thinking with your penis.
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by dae(f): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2009
Dude, think about what would have happened if the other dude was Dangotes son and the baby had survived, What would have been your fate THE CHICK WOULDDA NEVER THOUGHT OF BEGGING YOU THAT SHE WANNA COME BACK!!

THINK BOY!!! THINK!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by 9ja4u(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2009
@Poster Na only MUMU go allow fire dey burn am and he no go run commot . A word dey enough 4 d wise think with ur head 4get dat tin under ur boxer , grin.
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by EshuKemi: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2009
Women and Emotions sha! undecided We leave everything in jesus hands
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by onyxera(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2009
@ poster i no fit laff dis 1,but com o 4 u 2 dey even tink 2 giv am 2nd chance u sure say u no drink fake drugs,
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by bluespice(f): 2:17am On Mar 07, 2009
wow,
errone has said it tho
if the kid survived what r the odds she'lld have come back begging?
pls move on
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by Sunday50(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2009
13) u've all spoken well & wat i did was as follow. Wen she came alredi i in4md dem @home not 2 allow ha crox d  gate& wen we met outside dgate, she came runnin afta me tryin 2 xprex ha regret den b4 she cud open ha mout i shund ha & warnd ha neva 2 crox my way. But com o seh una tink say i go fit trust any lady lik dat again? Now ladies blif dat guys ar playas & a dciva but dey fail 2 luk at tins 4rm dere angu & dis will lid me askin dis questn. Lets assum i haf goten anoda lady(doh i'm stil searchin), how do i prevent dis kind of tin 4rm hapunin? I wud haf luv 2play along but on d oda hand wat will it profit me?
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by patwhizkid(f): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2009
U are still searching huh?
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by tommy2k2(m): 10:32am On Mar 07, 2009
let em keep serching
Re: Is There A Second Chance 4som1 Who Had Done A Great Damage 2u (emotionally) by yme1(f): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2009
If you feel she deserves a second chance give it to her.

(1) (Reply)

Guys / ? / How To Make Girls Like You Without You Approaching Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.