Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") (25330 Views)

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? / Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by nddy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2005
nobody hates gay people its just that their dressing tell us more who they are so that we can be able to know who is who
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by Saintjoe(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2005
I like the colour PINK it's my best colour. I always drive my girl frind crazy anytime i rock my Pink tee- shirt with a black jeans and a sneaker. She confessed that i look sexy and hanndsome anytime am on pink. On her brithday i rocked my balck suit and a pink shirt and tie she almost went crazy.............. wink
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by TaliTali(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2005
You siad it all saintjoe
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by nddy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2005
damn, guys saying they  are kool with pinky stuffs make me sick
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2005
that's your opinion. I swear to gah, try pinkish stuffs, You'll feel great and makes girls go gah gah!
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by nddy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2005
grin grin grin grin please Angel thats like a tabooas my mom says , i wouldnt
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2005
Your mom said pink is a taboo? or you mean the way your mom says "taboo"?

Whichever way, you should add some pink to your wardrobe. I for one would make my man wear pink... he just has to love it.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by vexxy(f): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2005
Oddly enough while I was walking down the concourse in my office building I saw a man in a pink shirt with black pants and a black suit jacket. It caught my eye. I told him that I liked the shirt and that he looked nice.

He said his wife loves when he wears it. Guys in pink ROCK!
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2005
There we have it again! there's no way a girl would see a guy pass buy in summin pink and she won't think "gah, he knows fashion".

Warning, dont over-pink yourself. that will make the girl think "ewwwwwwww, is that his sister's outfit?". cheesy
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by vexxy(f): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2005
I must admit that the pink did catch my eye. Also the black really set if off. It wasn't like "eww, he has on pink." It was more like, "Wow, he looks good."

So, fellas, break out the pink. . . .but not to much like HA has said.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by WesleyanA(f): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2005
some guys in my school wear pink (occasionally) . it's an obvious fact that they aren't gay.
some "gangstas/jocks" (i really don't know what word to use but i'm thinking you get me) do it as a group "cliche" thing. like when your group decides that you all put on the same tees or style the next day.

this guy on my bus was wearing a pink shirt that says "keep laughing. this is your girlfriend's shirt". . .  i thought that was cool.

my point: there's nothing wrong with it. it's  a color and that's it. probably if he has lipstick on with tight pants, long shiny hair and a pink shirt to go with it, then you can make assumptions. i really don't care anyways.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by Latoya(f): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2005
Guys look hot in pink,not deep pink but light baby pink,it suits them most
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by Flint(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2005
I had enough pink while in boarding house (secondary school). Was subjected to 5 years of wearing pink shirts for our "house wear". I hate it, hate it, hate it!!!
tongue
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by Scorpio(f): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2005
cheesy grin @ Flint
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by kazey(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2005
Metrosexual? I am sort of one?
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by vexxy(f): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2005
I like metrosexuals. They take pride in their apperance. cheesy
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by Saintjoe(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2005
hot-angel:

that's your opinion. I swear to gah, try pinkish stuffs, You'll feel great and makes girls go gah gah!

u are damn right HA. kiss
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by WesleyanA(f): 4:58am On Sep 27, 2005
i bet stjoe tried it and it worked perfectly well for him. cheesy
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by nddy(m): 5:02am On Sep 27, 2005
it depends on human choice, if you love pink , rock it , if you hate it , let it be
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2005
First time in the history of nddy, He's open minded!
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by nddy(m): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2005
hahahhaa i have always told you how i felt cool.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 6:28am On Sep 27, 2005
I guess. but hmm, oh well.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by angelak(f): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2005
rolleyes
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by Saintjoe(m): 1:08am On Oct 01, 2005
WesleyanA:

i bet stjoe tried it and it worked perfectly well for him. cheesy

Yeah 4 sure it worked for me. And it is still going to work again.
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by WesleyanA(f): 5:24am On Oct 01, 2005
you should get that pink shirt that says "keep laughing, this is your girlfriend's shirt" to keep the haters mouths shut.

you really know how to do your thing stjoe  cool
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by Saintjoe(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2005
Yeah i know how to do my things.

I run things, things don,t run me............ cheesy[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by Saintjoe(m): 9:38am On Oct 05, 2005
embarassed....................................................
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by uchetobi(f): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2005
I think it depends on the person weariong it, his charisma and build. A guy in my school wears pink and looks gay in it. infact he came into a gathering once( A rotaract meeting)without tucking in and it is compulsory to tuck in to a R meeting. So the president is like whats wrong with him ( refering to his untucked shirt) and somebody shouts he is wearing pink. forget the laughtr. im sure he was so embarrsed.Thats just him. ive appreciated pink on some guys. so basically i think it has everything to do with your carriage
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by uchetobi(f): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2005
I think it depends on the person wearing it, his charisma and build. A guy in my school wears pink and looks gay in it. infact he came into a gathering once( A rotaract meeting)without tucking in and it is compulsory to tuck in to a R meeting. So the president is like whats wrong with him ( referring to his untucked shirt) and somebody shouts he is wearing pink. forget the laughter. I'm sure he was so embarrassed.Thats just him. Ive appreciated pink on some guys. so basically i think it has everything to do with your carriage
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by hotangel2(f): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2005
Ohh y'all. My bf has a pink Shirt on. White Underneath, Pink on top.. With a pink wrist band. he's looking hawt.. To top it all.. I am wearing pink too. Wat a coincedence. i just had to say that here. I took a picture with my phone.. Too bad i cant send pictures from my phone to the internet. Pink is Hotttttttt.. My friend is also wearing pink.. i am seeing so many pinks arround today. baby pink, hot pink, and diff kinda pinks. cheesy
Re: Men Who Wear Pink ("Men In Pink") by uchetobi(f): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2005
Pink is my favorite color. i have all sorts of pink stuff from nightie to undies, tops etc.
I luv pink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Grace Jones : Fashion Icon? / Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.