Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs (41860 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Should A Boyfriend Always Take Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? / Is It Right For A Man To Depend On A Lady For His Financial Needs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by bababuff(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2008
babsongudus:

ARABINRIN OLOWO, BETA TAKE IT EASY. ENI LARI KO SI ENI TO MO OLA. HE IS UR GUY U DON'T HAVE TO BE DIVULGING WATS GOIN ON FINANCIALLY between you to. WHO KNOWS HE MIGHT V CATERED FOR U TOO when HE WAS ALRIGHT. U WUDNT TELL that ANYWAY. OBINRIN SHA.
AND TO ALL RESPONDERS, CHECK THIS YORUBA SAGE SAYIN-AGBEJO ENIKAN DA AGABA OSIKA NI.

@babsongudus
Ka bo. Omoluabi.

Ko ye won pe, "bi wara o si le ni, wara le wa lo la."
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by joepayne(m): 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2010
think abt it lyk dis, if he was d 1 with d job wud he support u?? dat shud settl u down
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by abrahym(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2010
Nairaland jwo o
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by skykenny: 2:37am On Mar 06, 2013
since he is nt financially gud, atleast he is gud on bed. U can use dat one 2 console ursef since u re a sex_fricked motherfucker
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Meelaw(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
GucciBabe:

don't say that, if she is mumu, she wouldn't come out and say its bothering her,  no one is above mistake. love is blind.

@ poster

No one knows your relationship more than you.  Even if you are going to help a man, he should be the kind that is so ambitious and always feel bad attimes to ask you for things.  ( NO real man wants to be fed by a woman) On the contrary he seems to enjoy taking from you,.  its more complicated than it sounds. Use your head not your heart!

he said 'mumu thread' and not mumu try and reread d post and I think he is right,I see lies in her words,why do people post this shit sef,for sympathy?ok now u have it.
Re: My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs by Johnsown1(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
31 on 24,it is true the guy maynt have money and ur in the better position to help him that's cool.bt is he making an effort to learn hw to survive, i wouldnt rely entirely on a gal to feed me,

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.