Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Did I Really ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did I Really ? (2470 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Really ? by plappville(f): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2008
End as some ppl are hère to insults My privacy.
Re: Did I Really ? by jaybee3(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2008
Just live and let her be. Seems like a case of jealousy and no matter what you try she will probably still remain jealous.
You need to just learn to ignore, stop the contacts but keep praying as prayers does work.
She will change her ways once she realise all the stuffs she is missing

At least you should count yourself lucky to be in a country whereby people will not poke nose into your inability to relate with your sis(if you care about hear say)
Re: Did I Really ? by plappville(f): 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2008
Thank u (jay bee) for ur advice, it's true that it's a case of jealousy but she never mentioned that she is jealous, and i see no reason why she should be, But all thesame i will continue to put her in my prayers so that God will touch her mind.
Re: Did I Really ? by agaba123(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2008
she cannot tell you she is jealous when she is jealous. So do not worry.
Those that tell you they are jealous are only admiring you. The really jealous ones do not voice it and could harm you.

Keep away and pray for her.

She will come back to her senses
Re: Did I Really ? by olukemih: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2008
Don't get your upset because of her outbust. It is allowed.

That is her feeling and it is good she voiced out. Don't take offense in this but just pray that she locate her path in life quickly as jay bee suggested.

And don't listen to any gossip about her from anybody.You can stay away for a while for her to realise her mistake. She still your sister.

Your success is sure.
Re: Did I Really ? by Flakybaby(f): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2008
@
Poster, Jay bee and agba 123, have said it all, dont u know dat human beings r very unpredictable and r wicked,even the bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked and who can see it, so please the only thing you will do is to always put her in prayers, and dont keep worrying yourself about the whole issue, sooner or later she will come to accept it that our destines rnt same, Goodluck!!!!!!
Re: Did I Really ? by biolabee(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2008
dear post i am sorry it has to come to this but if this is true that is the human nature in action however as u are blood u have to manage the situation.
search ur hear t for any insyance where u may have wronged her and if u cant come up wit anything then let ur conscience be clear.

also let ur mum or someone who stands in that position know ant the issue they may be able to do a reconciliation

then continually pray for her so that ur own can continue n God can continue tp answer ur prayers and u go higher but be spcially careful around her.

watch and pray
Re: Did I Really ? by Outstrip(f): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2008
Just be careful. This kind of sister can kill. It happened with my husband's older brother's sister in law (LOL) For real. Her sister poisoned her by feeding her snake poison (so they say). Just cover yourself, your children and husband with the blood of Jesus and pray that God remove the bitterness and wickedness from your sisters heart. I will not encourage yout o leave your kids around her. She is too bitter at your joy. A sister should see your joy as her own and enjoy it with you. I can't say cut her off. She is your sister but be watchful
Re: Did I Really ? by WarfyBoy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2008
your sis need yuor help

TAKE HA TO A GOOD PASTOR, SHE CERTAINLY NID DELIVERANCE

I M NOT BLUFFIN
Re: Did I Really ? by timbabng(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2008
. . , she'll get over it when she starts making headway herself
Re: Did I Really ? by ifyalways(f): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2008
Blood sisters? shocked shocked shocked
IF what u said is true undecided as there are two sides to every story,Just keep praying for her and NEVER stop loving her!
Re: Did I Really ? by achoudeh(m): 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2008
use your tongue and count your teeth, you know your sister more than any other person here on nairaland,i beliave she loved you that's why she thought of bringing you to europe think where you have wrong her and go and plead with her, and stop claiming inocent
Re: Did I Really ? by Joseph6(m): 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2008
maybe she knows u too well dat u must have jazzed her or stolen her fortune somehow, moreso u think its not jealosy and dats why u need oda pple's opinion and the only reason why u think its not jealousy is coz u must have forced urself to overthrow herand by 'forced', i mean not in a good way
Re: Did I Really ? by ima1(f): 2:56am On Sep 23, 2008
hun just move on with your life, ur sister will get over it with time, if she doesn't then is her problem, answerable to God, i got married b4 my senior sister n she was pissed off at me, n almost turned my parents against me, i read her diary where she wrote how much she hated me, i told my husband about it n just kept it to myself, n surprisingly after the white wedding she immediately changed n i was amazed, i asked her wat happened n she said "no reason being angry, its ur turn to get married" n she was really helpful during the reception, n this was someone who did not want to paticipate in the wedding, i don't even have a picture of her in my wedding album, thats how bad it was. but now we r cool, we tease each other n she calls me time to time.

so with time ur sister will realize there is no point being mad.
Re: Did I Really ? by coolier(f): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2008
Leave her for some time, am sure she would eventually come round. Blood they say is thicker than water!
Re: Did I Really ? by iice(f): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2008
Sorry for your problems, but yeah you should leave her to herself for a while, but if it still doesnt work out. It's all you can do. Blood maybe thicker than water especially when spilled.
Re: Did I Really ? by plappville(f): 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2008
Je ne suis pour la guerre.
Re: Did I Really ? by chisomquee: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2008
she is angry that you got married before her,pray and love her,she is frustrated cos she thinks she is old,prayer is the only solution.
Re: Did I Really ? by plappville(f): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2008
he is angry that you got married before her,pray and love her,she is frustrated because she thinks she is old,prayer is the only solution.
Thank God i am doing my best in praying for her. but do u think my prayer will work for her as she keep saying there is no God, she cause God and said she will join some secret society, for her reasons.
Re: Did I Really ? by jennikadri: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2008
plappville:

Thank God i am doing my best in praying for her. but do u think my prayer will work for her as she keep saying there is no God, she cause God and said she will join some secret society, for her reasons.

pray she doesnt join that secret society(dats if shes not in it already) because u wont be alive to post here again,except u make God be by your side day in and day out,then u and ur entire family will be safe
Re: Did I Really ? by plappville(f): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2008
''jennikadri ''pray she doesnt join that secret society(that is if shes not in it already) because u wont be alive to post here again,except u make God be by your side day in and day out,then u and ur entire family will be safe
Have you forgotten the promises of God towards us?
I believe that God is greater than all, as i hold nothing against my sister, she can do nothing to harm me nor my little family, she is no God neither the society she reliar on, He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world, i am not scared of the evil once. all i know is that i still love her no matter what, my kids always put her in prayer. God will give her what she wants.
Re: Did I Really ? by ifyalways(f): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2008
plappville:

Do you actually believe God wud answer your prayers?If you don't i doubt If he wud.ask with "Faith" and you wud receive.Am not buying your story totally though undecided never heard your sisters side BUT whatever be the case,don't stop loving her.
Re: Did I Really ? by plappville(f): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2008
U cant force urself to be friendly.
Re: Did I Really ? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2008
let her be. she needs some serious space.
Re: Did I Really ? by jenikadi: 1:30am On Oct 17, 2008
plappville:

Have you forgotten the promises of God towards us?
I believe that God is greater than all, as i hold nothing against my sister, she can do nothing to harm me nor my little family, she is no God neither the society she reliar on, He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world, i am not scared of the evil once. all i know is that i still love her no matter what, my kids always put her in prayer. God will give her what she wants.

like i said except God be for u and ur family,then will u be safe,there is a diff btw praying to God for praying sake and calling upon him right from the spirit and soul

even sm of them dat call him from the spirit and soul are long gone,its his grace and love dat has brought u and i dis far,ask for that grace and keep asking ,he will give it to u,but dont think its because u pray then he will save u,if dat prayer is not from ur heart and soul,its going nowhere except ur lips
Re: Did I Really ? by Shinatu: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2008
This is not the first time I will hear this kind of story-------My sister hates me because I am married and she is unmarried or Men come to ask after me and she is frustrated because nobody looks at her .

Not that I do not beleive she can be jealous, but I trust that an adult will be able to manage her jealousy well and not make it obvious to all that jealousy is eating her up.

Most ladies I know who find themselves in this situation even become more accepting (even if they are planning to harm you in private) because they do not want people to say they are jealous.

It is God that sees the heat of all men,so leave it to Him, He knows all that happened between the two of you.
Re: Did I Really ? by plappville(f): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2008
even sm of them that call him from the spirit and soul are long gone,its his grace and love that has brought u and i this far,ask for that grace and keep asking ,he will give it to u,but don't think its because u pray then he will save u,if that prayer is not from ur heart and soul,its going nowhere except ur lips
I am not telling you that i won't die, sure everyone will die, i do not need anyone to treaten me with death as death is also a debt he or she is owning.

but don't think its because u pray then he will save u

IF PRAYER CAN NOT SAVE YOU, THEN WHY DO YOU PRAY THE BIBLE SAY, THE PRAYER OF A SINNER IS AN ABOMINATION UNTO BE, I KNOW ALL THESE THINGS
SO I CANNOT BEEN IN SIN AND BELIEVE THAT MY PRAYERS WILL BE ACCEPTED, THE BOOK OF PHILIPIANS SAID, ((((BECAREFUL FOR NOTHING BUT IN EVERYTHING BY PRAYERS AND SUPLICATION WITH THANKSGIVEN? LET UR REQUEST BE MADE KNOWN UNTO GOD)))) Will u now say that this verse didn't tell how useful and powerful the power of PRAYER is? BE SURE I BELIEVE IN PRAYERS. THAT AS ALWAYS BE MY SOURCE OF LIVING UP TILL DATE. MY GOD IS NOT SLEEPING FOR HE WATCHES OVER ME AS HE WATCHES OVER ISRAEL.

But, How can u judge if my prayers are not from my heart and soul, i know there is a battle which is of the lord so i do believe in my prays cos they come from the bottom of my heart, i believe that because the bible mentioned it.
He said do not be afraid of he who can kill the body and not the soul, God has been doing things greatly for me according to my request so i strangely believe he will not let me down.
Re: Did I Really ? by plappville(f): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2008
SHINATU It is God that sees the heat of all men,so leave it to Him, He knows all that happened between the two of you.

I quite agree with you!!
Re: Did I Really ? by Danke: 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2008
plappville:

I am not telling you that i won't die, sure everyone will die, i do not need anyone to treaten me with death as death is also a debt he or she is owning.

IF PRAYER CAN NOT SAVE YOU, THEN WHY DO YOU PRAY THE BIBLE SAY, THE PRAYER OF A SINNER IS AN ABOMINATION UNTO BE, I KNOW ALL THESE THINGS
SO I CANNOT BEEN IN SIN AND BELIEVE THAT MY PRAYERS WILL BE ACCEPTED, THE BOOK OF PHILIPIANS SAID, ((((BECAREFUL FOR NOTHING BUT IN EVERYTHING BY PRAYERS AND SUPLICATION WITH THANKSGIVEN? LET UR REQUEST BE MADE KNOWN UNTO GOD)))) Will u now say that this verse didn't tell how useful and powerful the power of PRAYER is? BE SURE I BELIEVE IN PRAYERS. THAT AS ALWAYS BE MY SOURCE OF LIVING UP TILL DATE. MY GOD IS NOT SLEEPING FOR HE WATCHES OVER ME AS HE WATCHES OVER ISRAEL.

But, How can u judge if my prayers are not from my heart and soul, i know there is a battle which is of the lord so i do believe in my prays because they come from the bottom of my heart, i believe that because the bible mentioned it.
He said do not be afraid of he who can kill the body and not the soul, God has been doing things greatly for me according to my request so i strangely believe he will not let me down.

IF U READ THRU WAT jeni_kadi posted,u will see dat u did not even understand a single word,all dis things u r writing is off point,and still does not correspond to wat jeni posted,read thru properly,u will see dat ur essays were not necessary
Re: Did I Really ? by plappville(f): 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2008
DANKE
read through properly,u will see that ur essays were not necessary
I hear you maybe i misunderstood her as you said.
I was NOT ok with JENI_KAGY when he or she said (((but don't think its because u pray then he will save u,if that prayer is not from ur heart and soul,its going nowhere except ur lips.

THANKS ANYWAY.
Re: Did I Really ? by JJYOU: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2008
i know you can't say it all. she brought you in to be a prostitute for her to make money. you spoilt her business by getting pregnant. thank your God you got off lightly

by the way you wronged her by spoiling her business and cash flow
Re: Did I Really ? by ifyalways(f): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2008
JJYOU:

i know you can't say it all. she brought you in to be a prostitute for her to make money. you spoilt her business by getting pregnant. thank your God you got off lightly

by the way you wronged her by spoiling her business and cash flow
is that so? shocked shocked shocked
The OP was not so straightforward.
@OP refund her every penny she spent on you,that way you can be very sure you are not owing her anything.
love and pray for her.ask God to in his mercies,touch and change her life.as for her wanting to hurt you,i seriously doubt it undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Celebrate Pretty Naija Ladies (pictures) / My Marriage,my Weight / Woman Asked To Have Sex With Dead Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.