Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Ogboni Frat - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogboni Frat (104841 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogboni Frat by Tiphareth(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dynamyte, let me rephrase the question for you so that you can clearly see the answer:

Is human sacrifice involved in Christianity?
Re: Ogboni Frat by Echidime(m): 3:54am On Nov 21, 2013
@ Dynamique: Your question Proves that you have no brain,your lower than a Dog and a Hog. Why must you take life? can you give life?
Re: Ogboni Frat by mintyhills: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
To the person who asked the question: you like a person willing to learn about Nigerian culture, i appreciate you for that, for whatever motivated you to ask the question, i think is a good thing.

but what you must understand about Nigerian people is, the tend to ascribe the name satan to every little thing they don't understand or anything that scares them, most people in Nigeria still believe animated movies are the work of witchcraft.

If you must understand the Ogboni fraternity, you must look at it from different perspectives, other than that of fear and Christianity and the lies that people make up about them, you must see it with the eyes of a historian and an intellectual.

The Ogboni fraternity before colonialism was a thriving religious order, but after Christianity took hold in Nigeria it grew unpopular, now Nigerian christian have reduced it with their lies to a group hungry for wealth and human blood, all lies that have no foundation or proof, most christians just believe anything they are told without asking where that information came from or if there was any proof.

the fraternity was not just religious but also performed social functions too.

Yinkaa, always ask questions about anything you're told.
Re: Ogboni Frat by DunteMM(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Echedime,
Your email isn't working.
Echidime:
Hello Everyone,

What the Hell are you people talking about?REFORMED OGBONI FRATERNITY ( ROF ) is the best thing that can happen to any nation in this planeth earth. Am not a member but I am praying to be a member very very soon, Infact am already making inquiries on how to join this noble brotherhood of Peace, love,harmony and Riches. If you know how I can join them please am begging you you try to write me immediately ,here is my email: honestysmith@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you for your ansers.

With Love Echidime
Republic of Cameroun

Re: Ogboni Frat by DunteMM(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Echidime,
Your email isn't working.Post a correct one.
Echidime:

Hello everyone,
I thank you all for your opinions but feels sad for your ignorance about the Prestigious REFORMED OGBONI FRATERNITY (ROF) remember Jesus said told his disciples, you have ears but cannot hear, have eyes but cannot see, I think you all belong to that category of people.

AM not yet a member but hope to be very very soon.

Bless be.

Echidime

Republic Of Cameroun
Central Africa

Email: honestysmit arobas yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ogboni Frat by TPIA3: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hm

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Frat by johnbarth33: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Please I want to join how can I do tht
Re: Ogboni Frat by chibuezecu(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
hinduism:
We need new members here in India,ours is as easy as ABC,48 hours your made rich,serious candidate should get in touch via email only,you don't need to come to india or spend a penny,just give your name,giving name,fathers name and surname and we shall get back to you with your items right in your bedroom no matter where you might be on the surface of this earth,any amount of money you desire and in any currency of this world, you shall have,no side effect,you only have to have intimacy with not less than 10 girls each month,thats all that is required of you.

We do not hide our secret,so if you know you can be able to sleep with 10 girls each month,the sky is your limit as far as money is concern.
Please highly interested.
Contact me on chibuezeconfidence@yahoo.com
Re: Ogboni Frat by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
johnbarth33:
Please I want to join how can I do tht

Where do you live?
Re: Ogboni Frat by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
chibuezecu:

That person sound like a scam to me pls becareful.

Fraternities doesn't make person rich,infact it can make you poor as they demand membership fees annually so u must have money before joining any real frat.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Frat by tushme247: 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
@hinduism how can I become a member pls I need help

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Frat by Sayelabola(m): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
euromilion:

Where do you live?
Hello brother,
Wish I could have a private chat with you.
Here's my email: samuel_ayelabola@yahoo.com
Re: Ogboni Frat by Ikedonn(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ogboni Frat by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Anyone needing success/ fame in his of her endeavor or any wishes should write here after three months could lead for invitation.
Email:
Re: Ogboni Frat by SHIGYWIGGY: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2017
@poweredcom, kindly contact me shigohlive225@yahoo.com, saw your comment about indian ROF
Re: Ogboni Frat by SHIGYWIGGY: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2017
hello nairalanders, I urgently need help about how to join TheThe Reformed ogboni fraternity, my email contact- shigohlive225@yahoo.com
Re: Ogboni Frat by Icen2017: 4:42am On Dec 25, 2017
@Hinduism,Am so interested contact me on icenglobal2016@gmail.com
Re: Ogboni Frat by EkeneDavid: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
TYNN2:
Those that were seeking information about REFORM OGBONI FRATERNITY. should visit this site below.
www.rofonline.org
I want to join can u help me out
Re: Ogboni Frat by EkeneDavid: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
chibuezecu:

[q
chibuezecu:

uo
chibuezecu:

te author=Echidime post=561976]

Hello everyone,
I thank you all for your opinions but feels sad for your ignorance about the Prestigious REFORMED OGBONI FRATERNITY (ROF) remember Jesus said told his disciples, you have ears but cannot hear, have eyes but cannot see, I think you all belong to that category of people.

AM not yet a member but hope to be very very soon.

Bless be.

Echidime

Republic Of Cameroun
Central Africa

Email: honestysmit arobas yahoo.co.uk am also interested my email is ekendavid@ymail.com[/quote]
Re: Ogboni Frat by EkeneDavid: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2018
Hello everyone here,I think people have their life to live and choice to make....do u have the criteria to be a member or do you think Rof they take anyone they see,please if any member is here gladly write to me through my email asap.....
Motional345@gmail.com
Re: Ogboni Frat by EkeneDavid: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2018
Ogaga4Luv:
[size=13pt]I can give anyone interested the connection oh how to become a member-- though , im not in the country for now , i can link you to the head office of warri of delta state and the office in calabar , cross riverstate.[/size]
please link me up with an Rof conclave here in Umuahia.....motional345@gmail.com
Re: Ogboni Frat by CodeTemplar: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
Seun:
The Ogboni fraternity has just about as much spiritual power as the average pentecostal church.
However, I think they have some non-spiritual powers that make them far more dangerous. Read between my lines.
dude, so u once believed in the spiritual ?
Seun the child of Osewa.
Re: Ogboni Frat by CodeTemplar: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Echidime:
I have receive 9 serious candidates and have helped them all to join,today they are happy and enjoying all the sublime benefits of the Order.

You should practice whatever you preach and live accordingly,the is no room in the kingdom of God for those that pretends and not follow their doctrines correctly.

I have changed my email address so I can only be reach via this one: oikalu@yahoo.com
sublime benefits like what? Destroyed children destiny?
Re: Ogboni Frat by Seun(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
CodeTemplar:
dude, so u once believed in the spiritual? Seun the child of Osewa.
Yes, I once did, but not when I wrote the text you quoted. Do try to read it again.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Ogboni Frat by PlayerMeji: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2018
May I ask, in what powers or principles do magicians operate?

Seun:
The Ogboni fraternity has just about as much spiritual power as the average pentecostal church.
However, I think they have some non-spiritual powers that make them far more dangerous. Read between my lines.
Re: Ogboni Frat by TarryFour: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
Here is ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW about joining the OGBONI cult! Good Luck!
And watch the next video also on the next page -Page 10 in case you want to join two!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcx0mozgwmE

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.