Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ogboni Frat - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogboni Frat (104576 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader / Powerful Herbalist And Ogboni Cult Ruler Gives His Life To Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogboni Frat by TYNN2(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2006
Bolarge:

As with practically every occult(and the totality of satan's devices at that)they present a harmless, social,maybe even altruistic front but in reality are devilish and guarantee the perdition prescribed for the enemies of GOD,angelic and human.
Majority of the members end up hating themselves for ever joining and would do anything to rescind the decision to join and reverse the covenants made at the initiation rites but unfortunately have to cower under the threats,intimidations and sanctions such action would elicit from their master(the devil) and their"brothers".
Anyone with an iota of sense and morality will flee this satanic contraption.

Bolarge, Listen, I do not rule out the beleive that the are people who encarnate with mission to harm in this universe, they nick name them devil, those name is invented by someone who incarnate as a critic of phylosophy. I mean to so that we human are here to achieve a certain mission depending of what our past life was. We Blacks seem to surpress our Devine power and remain slave to white invention. if you have been to europe for instance you will notice that religious teaching is used as a Moral code of conduct and social sect, and their leader are secretly practicing an african mystical principle of an Egyptian Ritual, very very long year before Christ this was the principle used by people even John the Babtist who heals sicknesses and Jesus is link to this, reseach could prove it, (go to Google search on Internet for search) secret are no secret again for who want to know. First let see how selfish and materialitic the now christian are, Jesus involve in an egyptian mystical principle from John the Baptist to develope his God conciousness he did not wear gold Ring, Watch, Suit etc but those who call themself christian now does, then how concious are they in christ or God conciousnes. there is no one out there call God, God is what you beleive in. the white missionary who bring Bible to African was busy violating Humanity and killing, stealing , surpressing our culture, setting insider to lure and kill our great spiritual kings and robbed his secret using bible as cover. now leaving us weak to be under them still we are criticising our tradition, those that invented the good thing people enjoy in the world now like Cars ,Airplane, Radio, Computer, etc are geting their Knowdlege in mysterous way we call devil or witch act in Africa. All we do is surpressing our Spiritual people and force them go underground turning to destruction instead of contruction and finally with Stigma dies with thier Great spiritual power. we keep calling all that we have Bad and Devilish and continue woshiping the Whitemen. all Black will be wipe out of this Earth if we dont change and love our Human Trade mark. Afterall Thousands of Rwanda Tutsi where kill in the Church calling God for Help.A Blackman cannnot be a pope because he is trusted of secretcy.etc. some are Killing one another with God's Name, is time we try to understand what God is all about , Let Leave Ogboni Alone there are happy with theirself indentity as the Traditional son of the soil.
Re: Ogboni Frat by tasty: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2006
@TYNN2
may God save your soul!
Re: Ogboni Frat by TYNN2(m): 1:10am On Oct 07, 2006
tasty:

@TYNN2
may God save your soul!

(Tasty.)
I beleive you are tasty for truth of Identity, Tasty of your historical background, Infact your soul is yearning for sense of identity, and weeping for you ignorancy. The way you understand God is different from others, we should becarefull on how we use God on people.
Godluck.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Bolarge(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2006
@ TYNN2
May GOD save your soul.
Re: Ogboni Frat by tasty: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2006
@TYNN2
I can only but pray for you cos from your post, its glaring you are lost.you are the ignorant one and i can only but pray for you. its a pity you are worshiping the blackman as u said some people are worshiping the white man . i am worshiping the one and only God and can only pray to Him that He saves your soul. you are either ogboni or an idol worshiper!

MAY GOD GOD GOD SAVE YOUR SOUL, amen!

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Frat by TYNN2(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2006
tasty:

@TYNN2
I can only but pray for you because from your post, its glaring you are lost.you are the ignorant one and i can only but pray for you. its a pity you are worshiping the blackman as u said some people are worshiping the white man . i am worshiping the one and only God and can only pray to Him that He saves your soul. you are either ogboni or an idol worshiper!

MAY GOD GOD GOD SAVE YOUR SOUL, amen!
[/quote

Tasty

IT SEEM YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM IDENTITY PROBLEM AND YOU HAVE FORCED YOUR INTELIGENCE TO A LIMITED LEVEL. I AM WHO I AM , A BLACK MAN WITH BLACK INDENTITY AND CULTURE, I RESPECT PEOPLE THAT RESPECT ME, ADMIRE HUMANBEING  AS A SYMBOL OF DIVINE EVOLUTION. SO KEEP PRAYING FOR YOURSELF NOT ME,  I KNOW HOW TO CARE FOR MYSELF. THAT IS HOW YOU MISLEAD YOURSELF AND YOUR CHILDREN TO CONTINUOUS HOPE WITHOUT EFFORT Till POVERTY DEATH.  AFRICAN HAVE BEEN BLINDFOLDED WITH BIBLE, SUPRESSING US TO A LIMITED DOCTRINE. OK  ( FELA says , enof is enof.) 
Becarefull, ogboni is not as bad,pretentuos, Trickish, cunning like those inventors of the white colour you Blindlyworship without researching the core history and the concept. 

You should appologize for calling me  Idolwoshiper or something will happen to you from today . if you want to wait till it happen before you appologize,I advice you not.
Re: Ogboni Frat by izoneb(f): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2006
@ TYNN2
Be careful ogboni is not as bad as those white colours you worship.

So you agree its bad enh?
Re: Ogboni Frat by TYNN2(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2006
izoneb:

@ TYNN2
Be careful ogboni is not as bad as those white colours you worship.

So you agree its bad enh?

izoneb

its not . is my word.
Re: Ogboni Frat by kachii(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2006
yinkagal@ if you really need more info on the reformed ogboni fraternity then reach me throuhg my e mailer nicekachi@yahoo.com but sincerely
man is the unit of measurement for all things for the things he says he is, he is and for the things he say he is not he is not
Re: Ogboni Frat by olunifemi(f): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2006
Re: Ogboni Frat by Wumine(f): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2006
@TYNN2
"You should appologize for calling me Idolwoshiper or something will happen to you from today today today. if you want to wait till it happen before you appologize,I advice you not."

WHY ARE YOU TREATENING? ARE U AN IDOL WORSHIPER? NA WAH FOR YOU O! TAKE IT EASY ABEG! OGBONI IS NOT AS BAD ABI? NOT AS BAD IS STILL BAD.
Re: Ogboni Frat by waffistyle(m): 1:21am On Oct 12, 2006
Bolarge:

As with practically every occult(and the totality of satan's devices at that)they present a harmless, social,maybe even altruistic front but in reality are devilish and guarantee the perdition prescribed for the enemies of GOD,angelic and human.
Majority of the members end up hating themselves for ever joining and would do anything to rescind the decision to join and reverse the covenants made at the initiation rites but unfortunately have to cower under the threats,intimidations and sanctions such action would elicit from their master(the devil) and their"brothers".
Anyone with an iota of sense and morality will flee this satanic contraption.

writers for Ogboni Fraternity, writing with knowledge, writers against Ogboni fraternity not substantiating facts or reasons for their fears,

please who do you know in this fraternity that drinks blood? or that is evil?, we are tempted to always condemn what we dont know or understand, when the pharisees could not understand Jesus Christ, and his teachings and miracles, they said he was possesed by an evil spirit , before you begin to condemn do your research well, ignorance is the twin brother of fear, they always go together. grin grin
Re: Ogboni Frat by TYNN2(m): 12:43am On Jan 28, 2007
Wumine:

please my dear author of this trend, don't join ogboni for any reason at all. its evil and you wont know this till you are deep in it! please for the love of God,run for your dear life! shocked

wUMINE,
lOOK THERE NOTHING LIKE EVILL, WE WERE CREATED WITH UNIQUE DIVINE POWER TO ACT SPIRITUALLY, BUT THIS POWER IS LYING DORMANT IN US, SO, FRATARNITIES OR SOCIETIES,WHATEVER YOU MAY CALL , INVOLVED IN EDUCATING HOW TO DISCOVER THIS POWER AND USE THEM,SO MANY CREAT INVENTOR THAT MAKE THE WORLD YOU ENJOYED PASSED THROUGH THIS. SO COUNT YOURSELF ONE OF THE USERS OF EVILL MEN INVENTION. IF YOU ARE USING COMMON THING LIKE ELECTRICITY, BECAUSE THE INVENTOR WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE YOU CALL EVILL.
THIS BRAINWASHED MENTALITY THE EARLY MISSIONARIESS THAT EXPLOITED WITH BIBLE IN THEIR HAND SHOULD BE CAREFULLY FOLLOWED, THEY MADE AFRICAN BELEIVE IN WHAT THE DO NOT, WHILE THEY ARE GROWING WISER AND WISER EVERY DAY LEAVING US WITH THE BELEIFS THAT BREED HATRED AMONG OURSELF. IF YOU DONT TAKE NOTICE, FINE OUT , ALL ANGELS ARE PAINTING WHITE AND SATAN IS PAINTING BLACK, WE HAVE TO THINK BUT NOT FORGET OUR ROOT. SOME OF THE OGBONNI ,(THE SOCIETY PEOPLE) ARE THE ONE PLAYING ROLES POSITIVELY CLOBALLY, US. , EUROPE, AFRICAN OR ASIA , YOU NAME IT. DO RECHEACH, BROADEN YOU MIND AND FREE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY.
THERE COULD ONE BAD AMONG THE GOODS BUT THAT DOES'NT MEAN ALL ARE BAD.
Re: Ogboni Frat by kellorah: 12:52am On Jan 28, 2007
ogboni power, powerless power lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Frat by Seun(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2007
The Ogboni fraternity has just about as much spiritual power as the average pentecostal church.
However, I think they have some non-spiritual powers that make them far more dangerous. Read between my lines.
Re: Ogboni Frat by mrmayor(m): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2007
Seun:

The Ogboni fraternity has just about as much spiritual power as the average pentecostal church.
However, I think they have some non-spiritual powers that make them far more dangerous. Read between my lines.

True talk, atleast the Ogboni frat don't speak funny made up tongues.
Re: Ogboni Frat by y2kmayor: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2007
Hello Guys,

I am so very much grateful for hearing about this ogboni kind of a tin, i am interested in any part of it.

Thanx
Re: Ogboni Frat by kellon: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2007
Many christains, don't really know that most of PASTORS, LAWYERS & JUDGES in this country are members of ROF. Come to my area Brown Rd. in Aguda Surulere, on the meeting day. You will see all of them.
Re: Ogboni Frat by y2kmayor: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2007
Hello,

Guys, who will assist me in joining the Ogboni Fraternity? I will be very grateful if you will direct me on where and how to join.

Thanx.
Re: Ogboni Frat by JerryO3: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2007
cheesy I am Happy to Read all the note that have been posted by individuals on this Topic.  “Don’t mind what many people say about us. They are all hypocrites. Many of our critics lead double lives. While they criticise us openly, they later come through the back door to seek our help in various ways. We run an open association, and even many church pastors and Imams are among members,  It is here that we don’t appreciate our own culture. Blacks in Diaspora, and even white people are eager to know about our culture,  Many things have gone wrong with our nation because we have forsaken the ways of our forefathers. If we return to our roots, it shall be well with us, ,  smileysmileysmiley I read some ones note that said Ogboni People are going to hell fire ,  Those That Mean His/Her ForeFather are in Hell-Fire ,  or smileysmileysmiley,  When We Talk About Ogboni Fraternity ,  Ogboni is Not a Secret Cult ,  Please Stop Criticise our Culture and Our Religion , Many Legs Will Stands firm ,  Many Hands Will be Fold ,  Many Mought Willl Talk ,  On The Day of Judgment , 
If Any one can Tell Me How God Look Like . How Jesus Chrise Look Like ,  How Muhamed ,  Look like . are they white or black?  Are They Tall or Short ? lololo ,  or Any one that can tell me if his/her ForeFather has told me how Jesus look Like . anyway i will stop here ,  cuz i dont have much time to waist , 

If you want to know more about Ogboni or you want to be part of Ogboni ,  You can Check This Website  www.ogboni-kingdom-int.com

Please If you know any Ogboni That Kill or Suck Human Blood ,  Please Report Him/her trough The Number or E-mail on the Site.

IT IS TIME TO FIGHT AGAIST CORUPTION AMONG OGBONI
Re: Ogboni Frat by BillGatesFan(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2007
Jerry O, please where are you staying? Nigeria? or out of Nigeria? can you reach my by email? see my profil of rmy email .
Re: Ogboni Frat by Backslider(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2007
All You Priest of Lucifer Repent and be saved from The Coming doom.

Ye Captains and Agent of Hell turn ye from your Evil way Lest ye Die in your sins your souls appear in hell.
Re: Ogboni Frat by babs787(m): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2007
Ogboni secret cult

The word ‘Ogboni’ has a lot of meanings. Ogboni may mean – odidi eni so ogun, which means one who can kidnap a complete man for ritual

Another meaning goes thus – the club or cudgel (weapon) of assault and death

Ogboni is known as ‘osugbo’ to ijebu tribe of Yorubas and ‘osugbo’ means ‘the cult of old age’. The word ‘osugbo’ is derived from the cox comb tuft of hair left on the head after it has been cut, and that is the sign of old age.

Ogboni or osugbo can be translated in another way as ‘egbe arugbo’, the ‘conclave of gey haired men.

In ile-ife, ‘ogboni’ is known as ‘imole’ ‘aborigines’ which is another name given to ‘ogboni’ mostly in Oyo State. ‘gori’ is the name that the Hausas give to the ‘ogbonis’

We have other cults similar to ‘ogboni’ and some are

1. Freemansory secret cult
2. Grand United order of odd fellows
3. The Church of Ligh secret cult
4. Rosicrucian Amorc secret cult
5. Loyal order of ancient shepherds cult
6. Ancient Order of foresters secret cult
7. The U.B.F. secret cult

All the above were founded in European and American countries. Lets read the ‘ogboni’ cult of other Africans too

8. Sande and poro secret cult in Sierra leone
9. Mumo
10. Ndi-dibia
11. Ozo in Eastern part of Nigeria
12. Ekpo Secret cult
13. Ekpe secret cult for Ibibio in Nigeria
14. Gboya secret cult
15. Ndako secret cult
16. Igunnuko secret cult in Nupe tribe of Niger State of Nigeria
17. Zanigbeto secret cult in Port Novo
18. Alekwu secret cult
19. Idoma secret cult all in Idoma tribe in Benue State
20. Ndiche secret cult in Onitsha, Anambra State

Etc

In the olden days before the advent of western civilization, ogboni was a very powerful organization in which all powers belong to.

They are the political organizers in Yoruba land, established for the purpose of maintaining law and order, they deal with criminal charges and settle civil disputes. They discuss general issues concerning the well being of the community. They are the ‘king makers’ and also have power to expel any king from his throne. If any king misbehaved, ogboni will send a secret sign called ‘aroko’ in which the king will die upon receiving same. The secret cult sign ‘aroko’ is ‘parrot’s egg” in white calabach.

Among the egbas and the Ijebus, ogboni were the chief executives and the judiciary in the olden days and had judicial powers which of course extended to life and death.

Their meeting day

Ogboni meets on every 17 days unless there is an emergency. They do meet around midnight where nobody will see them maybe as a result of their uniform

Their annual festival

Like others, ogboni secret cult have many kinds of festival. When its time for the festival, the man in charge called ‘ashipa’ will announce the festival day and everybody will prepare for the day. On that day, the first thing they will do is the washing of their ‘father’ and ‘mother’ – the two images of Edan that ogboni believes to be the image of Adam and Eve.

They wash the edan with Odundun leaf, otito leaf, sefunfun leaf, ogbo leaf etc. after washing the idols, they will put them on a very white cloth and ask from ‘edan’ what wil be this year’s sacrifice and whatever it requests, they will provide be it killing of human being.

Dressing of the ogboni

You can identify an ogboni chief with a large trousers with double wrappers, heavy beads on his neck and a broad brimmed hat on his head.

You can also see the ogboni with single broad clothe worn like toga.

We also have chieftains in ogboni but will not go into that because of space.

Ogboni Reformed Fraternity (ORF)

The venerable Archdeacon, Reverend Thomas Adeshina Jacobson Ogunbiyi was the founder of the ROF. He was born in Isale Eko, Lagos Nigeria. He was the only African archdeacon of the Anglican Communion of his time.

The man was the most distinguished commander of the Britis Empire (BE) as well as the Honourable member of the Legislative Council (MLC). He was also the Licentiate of Theology. He was a spiritual church leader and an innovator who introduced things into the church such as celebration of harvest festival into the Anglican Church in 1910 A.D and at the  Holy Trinity Church, Ebute Metta in Lagos State

Ogunbiyi was the man who first put public Christian revival services in practice in 1913 AD  when he founded the Lagos Keswick Convention

Through ogunbiyi, Nigerian churches put their heads together to form a body at Onitsha in 1943 AD known as (CCN) Christian Council of Nigeria with the company of all eminent churches of that time such as

1. CMS (church missionary society) known then as Anglican
2. he Methodist church (Wesleyans then)
3. the salvation Army Church
4. the Baptist church

he was a member of ogboni ibile in lagos city. A member of ogboni aborigine in Abeokuta and also a member of osugbo cult in Ijebuland

ogunbiyi was the first olori apena of the fraternity. He died on june 19, 1952

propagators

1. T.A.J. Ogunbiyi was the founder and the first olori Apena of ROF. He was a strong member of the churches like Anglican church as well as catholics. He was a reverend, venerable, archdeacon, politician, doctor, lawyer and a businessman.
2. sir Adeyemo Alakija was the first Olori Oluwo. He was a top member and a leader in the Roman Catholic Church. He was lawyer, politician, journalist and a businessman. He was the chairman of the board of director of NPP & co., the publishers of Nigerian Daily Times in 1926
3. we also have sir adetokunbo adegboyega ademola as the second olori oluwo
4. sir chief david adekunle olaiya adeniji
5. madam joke peters
6. chief j. oladeinde
7. reverend M. somade cole. The vicar of Christ church cathedral

etc, the list continues. I have to stop here because of space.

1 Like

Re: Ogboni Frat by babs787(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2007
I stopped because I don’t want to step on toes and I do hope I haven’t.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogboni Frat by babs787(m): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2007
I stopped because I don’t want to step on toes and I do hope I haven’t. There are notable names in which if mentioned may cause chaos.

Cheers. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogboni Frat by babs787(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2007
kellon:

Many christains, don't really know that most of PASTORS, LAWYERS & JUDGES in this country are members of ROF. Come to my area Brown Rd. in Aguda Surulere, on the meeting day. You will see all of them.

You have hit the nail on the head. You are blessed.
Re: Ogboni Frat by BillGatesFan(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2007
babs787: Where did you got this information from? How true is it? Are you a member? Or do youhave a close family as member? Just want to know.
Re: Ogboni Frat by BillGatesFan(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2007
IS it true that they can make someone really wealthy, RICH ? if someone join them for that intention? just curious.
Re: Ogboni Frat by babs787(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2007
Bill Gate:

IS it true that they can make someone really wealthy, RICH ? if someone join them for that intention? just curious.

Some people posted email addresses and websites where you can get adequate information. Find out from there all you need to know.

Cheers.
Re: Ogboni Frat by Backslider(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2007
YEA THEY SHALL GATHER A GREAT ARMY AGAINST ME BUT I WILL WAR AGAINST THEM I WILL UTTERLY DESTROY THEM FOR THEY HAVE WORSHIPED WHAT THEY MADE WITH THERE HANDS.

I HAVE PLEADED WITH THEM IN THE VALLEY OF DECISION AND THEY REFUSED TO LISTEN TO ME. I WILL CAUSE THEIR SOUL TO GO INTO ETERNAL CAPTITIVITY.

BUT IF THEY THAT ARE CALLED BY MY NAME SHALL HUMBLE THEMSELVES I WILL SHOW MERCY.

THOUGH YOUR SIN BE AS SCARLET THEY SHALL BE AS WHITE AS SNOW

WASH YOU YE CLEAN IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB

BEHOLD THE LAMB THAT TAKETH THE SIN OF THE WORLD

JESUS SAYS I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE NO MAN COMETH ON THE FATHER EXCEPT BY ME.

RECIEVE JESUS AND BE FREE FROM SIN

LOVE THE SON FOR HE IS LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Ogboni Frat by babs787(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2007
So if anybody wants to join, collect the email address of some people that have willingly submitted their email addresses.

Cheers. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.