Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating (991 Views)

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun / MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating by achoudeh(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2008
a day i went to a friend house and he is complaning to me that one day he wake up from sleep and saw his wife phone ringin, and his wife was not around, he pick up the phone and a man ask him about his wife,that he is a family friend,but his wife has told him about the boy as his ex-boyfriend,please what do i tell him because i am confuse on what to advice him.
Re: Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating by ifyalways(f): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2008
Make him relax,see am see hypertension cheesy
Re: Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating by coolier(f): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2008
It's not your problem. Let him solve his own problem. See now, you already confused.
Re: Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating by UNLEASHED(m): 4:18am On Sep 24, 2008
Na wetin concern you man?
Re: Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating by Akinagirl(f): 4:28am On Sep 24, 2008
Its not your headache. Tell him to solve that issue on his own with his wife.
Re: Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating by olukemih: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2008
Why are you confused?

If your friend is confident about his suspicion

Let him ask his wife how the said guy becomes a family friend/ his family friend that his not aware of.

If he can't

Take your mind of the issue
Re: Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating by Aladunni(f): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2008
tell him to patiently wait till he catches her "green-handed", then you will be advised properly shocked. just joking

please dont make your wife a prime suspect just because an ex is in a love fit, and besides you dont expect the man to say "I am ex-boyfriend", since its a man's voice he is hearing on the other end, he automatically become a family friend na. And you could be sure now that you have picked the call, he wont dare call again. He wants out of trouble too.
Re: Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating by sistawoman: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2008
Please tell your friend that he should have more than speculation to go to his wife about this.
Re: Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating by bigfather(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2008
Your friend should be able to handle this issue in a more matured way . He shouldn't just jump into conclusion.
Re: Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating by plappville(f): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2008
Just tell ur friend to handle things the way he can,
becos it's a family matter, if u turn out to give him an advices that could course divorce the sin will be in ur head so brother stay completely out they should work things out themselves.
Re: Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating by achoudeh(m): 7:08am On Mar 04, 2009
thank you all for the advice,they say two head is better than one,
Re: Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating by sweetmum(f): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2009
achoudeh:

thank you all for the advice,they say two head is better than one,

grin grin grin
two good heads!!! tongue
Re: Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating by achoudeh(m): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2009
sweetmum:

grin grin grin
two good heads!!! tongue
your right sweetmum
Re: Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating by sistawoman: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2009
What was the outcome?
Re: Suspecting Your Wife Of Cheating by achoudeh(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2009
do you realy want to know?

(1) (Reply)

Motality Death Rate With Men, Why? / Husband Set Wife Ablaze / Any Reputable And Affordable Daycare/creche Centre In Victoria Isand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.