Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,841 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Should She Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should She Do? (2287 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should She Do? by diddy4(m): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2006
whatever? so u really dont believe me do you?
Re: What Should She Do? by bluenubian(f): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2006
dont know what to believe anymore, u do what u do, i ve got all i need
Re: What Should She Do? by diddy4(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2006
i see, ok then. suit yourself. sad sad
Re: What Should She Do? by dominobaby(f): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2006
I think she should let her mom know.
Gosh! What is the world turning to!!!
Re: What Should She Do? by Busta(f): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2006
wat shld she do? her dad and brother? - GET A GUN AND SHOOT HERSELF!

Honestly, got no clue, maybe run to the church, call her mum, run away., anything but stay in the house and listen to explanations lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What Should She Do? by saintchux(m): 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2006
Father and brother! God forbid. That is abomination?

But what will she do? Run away, not the solution.

Let her tell her mother. I believe that a married man should not practice homosexuality. If he does the wife should be asked a question?

Let them call family meeting. What they need is help and not isolation. May be the father is geeting old, but what of the brother. Will he live a normal sexual life is not helped.

Let girl call other brothers and sister. let them talk over it. If it is not working let them go to their pastor or imam, even someone that the father respect. i hope that before they do all these, a solution will be found.

That young guy need to be delivered. homosexuality should not been encouraged at all.
Re: What Should She Do? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2006
Busta:

what shld she do? her dad and brother? - GET A GUN AND SHOOT HERSELF!

Honestly, got no clue, maybe run to the church, call her mum, run away., anything but stay in the house and listen to explanations lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

Only option, she can do anything with herself, as long as she doesnt stay in that house to listen to any xplanation.
Re: What Should She Do? by 2cantango(f): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2006
I gotta say I agree with diddy.

Society is becoming too accepting, and in time people will be encouraging incest and excusing it by saying that what goes on behind their closed doors is their business.

Sounds extreme, but it's the way things are headed.
Re: What Should She Do? by MP007(m): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2006
BLUE NUBIA, lets call a spade a spade, dont hide under the "tradition" thang, cos some folks did it in the past doesnt make the shameful act right, trust me , it doesnt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry Yourself / "beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder" How True? / Women Shave Your Legs For God Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.