Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (500337 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Roscodaddy(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2007
Muki,you know for sure that all you gunners(goners) dey mad.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by hustler(m): 9:56pm On May 02, 2007
forza milan!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nnenneigbo(f): 10:01pm On May 02, 2007
i see all the chelski so call fans have recovered really fast, Dr. Dre well done for the medicine, give manu fans some ooooo. make them recover quickly too

i kakaaaaaaaaaa you all( meaning i great you all lol)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Roscodaddy(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2007
What is all this Kaka thing about,do you know the meaning of kaka,where my waffi guys for this matta,.tell them the meaning of kaka.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nnenneigbo(f): 10:07pm On May 02, 2007
kaka means different things to different people. liverpool should go on and win this, as per english club
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2007
@ Mukina2
Thanks for the latest update

A beautiful nurse has revived 9ja4eva and he is feeling better now  smiley
Soaked Manu4life in hot water before anything bad happened, he is feeling better already now in a bath tub  smiley
Justkunmi has be found by one of the nice officers on duty and has be brought back. He only ran out to pick up something personal at the grocery grin
Rikky is now stable. It just a mere seizure  smiley
Akin was only mumbling kaka out of anger and he is now taking some pammy to cool down smiley
pre-intimacy only went to pick up something
J-girl? I've consoled her and she is helping out in treating the other patients
Hucarson, Jackal and others that ran out naked - mad gattuso packed their clothes grini have to do something about that guy. he is turning into a menance in this hospital grin

More updates coming soon grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 10:11pm On May 02, 2007
new titles out now in stores

The real way to scoring -. by Kaka

How  Gattuso held me down-  By  Christiano Ronaldo

I ran out of Chewing Gum   - By Sir Alex Faggotson

The grass was not greener - By  Whine Rooney

I believe i can touch the  Grass- By Head Win VAn dar SAr

limited stock by now . .

more titles later grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Roscodaddy(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2007
See I nor fit kill myself,I dey come back now,make I find food eat ,this man utd matta nor go kill me,after all dem go give the players bonus and salary, dem nor go even give me small out of the plenty pounds dem go share,I nor fit drink panadol for anoda person headache.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 10:14pm On May 02, 2007
Dr Dre

no propaganda here o

pals of ur pateints are out here waiting
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 10:20pm On May 02, 2007
The die is cast . The great run has come to an end and it was an anti-climax. Except for the AIG jersey that team did not play like a Manchester United side.

We did not play well but that must not be construed to mean Milan did not . Wherever we erred they excelled. We allowed their stars space, they closed in on ours. We lost possession in midfield, they took possession in our attack, our passing(the beauty of our game) was woeful, theirs sweet, our hard men played like ajebos theirs were on drugs(that's a compliment).

Our defence? Again we lost the plot. We knew that was our problem and today it showed. Silly errors. Today was not our day. We lost and played badly as well.

Our big guys did not rise up to the occasion quickly. Giggsy and Scholsey were asleep in the 1st half. When Scholes woke up in the second half he was mostly alone. Rooney was left to the wolves. Baba did not make early changes and on and on and on . . ,   .

Hey,Milan deserved their victory because they knew what they needed to do to win . We did too but maybe the occasion just overwhelmed some of our boys , just maybe.

Enough tears. We have learnt this lesson. We would be better for it I assure you.

We still have a premiership to win which is the most important for us this season, then the FA Cup which was 3rd in order of priority. If we win both our season will still be successful.

Cheer up guys!

WAN UNITED grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by IBBFan(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2007
ROSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 10:29pm On May 02, 2007
treble laff

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by IBBFan(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2007
united they stood, into pieces they scattered.

*hands over a rossoneri towel to them fans*
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nnenneigbo(f): 10:40pm On May 02, 2007
ibb yo're too funny, united the stood, together they scattered. scattered united i add.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by atiku07(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2007
wat u do unto other might one day happens to u so it was in the case of manu

sweet revenge for the millanos

and another sweet revenge on behalf of roma hahahahahahaha
una see how e dey pain make person go three goals down without scoring a single goal in retaliation talkless of the seven wey una score millan

heheheheheheheh sweet revenge indeed

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 10:59pm On May 02, 2007
so only liverpool, is worthy of it's calling in the uk cool

ronaldo think say na sheffield thursday he de play grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lalaboi(m): 11:03pm On May 02, 2007
perfect!!!

who's d baddest looser? i laff in greek!! lol

no english club wil win it untill chelsea dos!

did i hear tre? maybe u shuld shout sin? cos u goin down again on d 19th!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:03pm On May 02, 2007
D sad truth is we were nt at our best bt we still gunning for d double.

Wish Milan well.I love dem too grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:07pm On May 02, 2007
9ja4eva:

D sad truth is we were nt at our best bt we still gunning for d double.

Wish Milan well.I love them too grin grin grin grin

cheers sweetheart grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:16pm On May 02, 2007
LOL

Of course we were awful and d best team won.No wahala we still gunning for d double
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lalaboi(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2007
9ja so u fit tok double!

dnt break ur heart again! jus start shoutn single single single!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by anusule(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2007
ac milan ran us real bad. but we r true champions. up man u
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by IBBFan(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2007
@anus-sule
point of correction, you guys are true contenders, NOT champions! wink

*hands a beer over as part of the celebration*
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by anusule(m): 11:33pm On May 02, 2007
we r champions in all sense. won it several times, its no beeg deal. gunning for premiership and d cup proves it all.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:34pm On May 02, 2007
anusule:

ac milan ran us real bad. but we r true champions. up man u

Yes we r.I dnt know why dey didnt play well today.Nothing to worry though we are still d best.

Chelsea fans shldnt be talking though. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:34pm On May 02, 2007
Always United nothing tears d bond apart.Haterz get lost grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 11:36pm On May 02, 2007
You see now
I told you guys that 9ja4eva was alright  smiley

@ 9ja4eva
I agree with you, the better side carried the day
But we really need to get some things done

@ Lalaboi
Let us just keep our hands crossed

@ IBB Fan
I can see you are really having fun

MAN U FOR LIFE
rushes back to the hospital to attend to the remaining VIP patients
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by anusule(m): 11:38pm On May 02, 2007
IBB Fan:

@anus-sule
point of correction, you guys are true contenders, NOT champions! wink

*hands a beer over as part of the celebration*

anusule. point of correction. as in anuoluwapolorimi
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:38pm On May 02, 2007
Yeah our defence was crap today.We werent fluid @ orl.Imagine wat Milan wld have seen if we were hot bt its all good.It makes us stronger though. grin

Of course am swimming in glory
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:40pm On May 02, 2007
Dr. Dre:

You see now
I told you guys that 9ja4eva was alright  smiley

@ 9ja4eva
I agree with you, the better side carried the day
But we really need to get some things done

@ Lalaboi
Let us just keep our hands crossed

@ IBB Fan
I can see you are really having fun

MAN U FOR LIFE
rushes back to the hospital to attend to the remaining VIP patients

Dr Dre grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by IBBFan(m): 11:41pm On May 02, 2007
@anus opolo
if it's no big deal, why the fuss and noise last week at old trafford? be like 9ja4eva and accept defeat as it comes.  wink reputation is what is always at stake, not mainly the trophy.

@Dr. Dre
the bottles are spinning like ac milan in mid air and breaking into pieces like man utd on the ground. i never knew tonight's loss could turn your studio into a hospital for broken-hearted manure fans?! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

so, i'm just wondering. who will manure support next week? who will chellshit support next week? beats my imagination! cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by anusule(m): 11:46pm On May 02, 2007
u sabi yarp abi. no shit. i accept defeat . smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.