Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503838 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by IBBFan(m): 11:49pm On May 02, 2007
bros anus, abeg oo! i no yab u. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by anusule(m): 11:54pm On May 02, 2007
why u dey fear me? because sey u check my profile, and u saw a cele woman, u think say i buru or wat? why pleading?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 02, 2007
This game was BAD from United, we controlled possession without doing anything with it. Carrick and Scholes let Kaka and Seedord CONTROL them and Gattuso was on Ronaldo like glue, he made him look average out there. Focus on the premiership now, 1 at a time!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:07am On May 03, 2007
Yeah one @ a time.Its sad though bt no wahala
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by anusule(m): 12:15am On May 03, 2007
i just pitied rooney. sad sad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 12:17am On May 03, 2007
Donzman:

This game was BAD from United, we controlled possession without doing anything with it. Carrick and Scholes let Kaka and Seedord CONTROL them and Gattuso was on Ronaldo like glue, he made him look average out there. Focus on the premiership now, 1 at a time!

they were simply superior,period. all teams are not equal grin

God, milan again, they will be out for revenge for 2005
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 12:20am On May 03, 2007
manchester united won gallantly grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lalaboi(m): 12:20am On May 03, 2007
toshman! notin 4 u o! milan is winin

dis manut fans sef!! u r supposed to be sleepn and havn a nightmare of all d goals! abi u r afraid to sleep ni?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by toshmann(m): 12:35am On May 03, 2007
lalaboi:

toshman! notin for you o! milan is winin
we shall see cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lalaboi(m): 12:37am On May 03, 2007
notin to see! i dn forsee am! so no waste ur time!

bliv me! cos wot i say nw is true! grin
dnt expect it! milan wil win it!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 12:40am On May 03, 2007
Love my team - Still happy they reached semis. As long as Chelsea is not in the finals, neither is Arsenal and we all know that Liverpool is losing for sure now, I'm okay!
We can add to our doubles and try the treble next year.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:42am On May 03, 2007
Abi oh

Haterz d season is nt over and u screaming.Na wa for dis beef oh
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lalaboi(m): 12:45am On May 03, 2007
9ja 4eva! u lik complimentin too much!!

jgirl! no double 4 u guyz!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 12:53am On May 03, 2007
So who will get the double? Chelsea? Haha! I like the way you guys kid yourselves.
If you people had faced Milan, they would have beaten you 20-0.
I still commend my boyz.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lalaboi(m): 12:56am On May 03, 2007
wot r u sayn gan?

milan beat chelsea 20-0!
if it wer chelsea in san siro, we wuld av performed better dan wot u guyz played 2day!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 12:59am On May 03, 2007
Like u performed against Liverpool.

lalaboi:

Nigeria 4eva! u lik complimentin too much!!

jgirl! no double for you guys!

Why wnt I when u keep stalking. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 1:02am On May 03, 2007
Yeah right. When your players could not even deliver 3 goals during penalty.
Don't you know you should not be able to talk?
I'm happy that we lost to Milan (an Italian team) rather than an English team (Liverpool) that we have faced too many times in all kinds of situations.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 1:07am On May 03, 2007
drives into thread in ambulance. exhausted and tired
@ J-girl
J-girl, how are you doing?
Me and Muki have been so worried about you as a result of the match
I was just praying that you should be alright
I've been quite busy trying to treat the MAN U fans
They've responded well to treatment so far unlike those chelsea people that some of them are still in the hospital grin

@ Lalaboi
What makes you think that you boys would have performed better if they played against Milan
It would have probably been a national disaster for England  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 1:12am On May 03, 2007
Ask him oh.Penalty dey cld nt win talkless of facing an inform Milan.

Wat do u tink of d Man City game with Barton and Richards nt available?Our injured players r coming back.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 1:15am On May 03, 2007
Dr. Dre:

drives into thread in ambulance. exhausted and tired
@ J-girl
J-girl, how are you doing?
Me and Muki have been so worried about you as a result of the match
I was just praying that you should be alright
I've been quite busy trying to treat the MAN U fans
They've responded well to treatment so far unlike those chelsea people that some of them are still in the hospital grin
Awww, thanks. I'm fine thank you. I'm fine - it didn't get to me that bad. If Chelsea was in the finals, then i would need an ambulance myself smiley. How are you?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 1:16am On May 03, 2007
lmao

Yes oh
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 1:22am On May 03, 2007
@J-girl
I'm fine jare.
I took a vaccine before the match so it didn't get to me at all  grin
I knew our chances were very very slim and things were against us
I just had to be fit to treat everyone else
I have been very busy with some patients today

Let me give you an update
I detected this before the end of the match

have started making my list of the patients that will be admitted tonight
Here is a hint:
1. Gattuso - (He is on cheap drugs and as to be treated and sent to a rehab before the Liverpool match)
2. C. Ronaldo- (He needs some kind of 'relaxing' theraphy. He as suffered to much from Gattuso tonight)
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 1:24am On May 03, 2007
lol - my Ronaldo has made me proud this season. He needs his rest.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 1:26am On May 03, 2007
@ J-girl
Yes then Muki noticed the following

latest reports so far . . .

Dr Dre was given a vaccine .so he'll be immune to help the other patients

9Jia4ever fainted

Manu4life froze

Justkunmi ran out and hasnt returned

Rikky suffered a cardiac attack

Akin . is mumbling .Kaka . . . . . .

pre-intimacy has been taken back to the mental home

J Girl our wife can't stop crying

Hucarson.Jackal and the rest of em ran out naked

note: if anyone sees any of the missing people please call the gunners front desk . 1-800-hospital services
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 1:29am On May 03, 2007
haha! i've done my share of crying already o! I'm out of your hospital.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 1:31am On May 03, 2007
@ J-girl
Trust me now that I gave every MAN U fan VIP treatment
These was how I treated you guys

A beautiful nurse has revived 9ja4eva and he is feeling better now
Soaked Manu4life in hot water before anything bad happened, he is feeling better already now in a bath tub
Justkunmi has be found by one of the nice officers on duty and has be brought back. He only ran out to pick up something personal at the grocery
Rikky is now stable. It just a mere seizure
Akin was only mumbling kaka out of anger and he is now taking some pammy to cool down
pre-intimacy only went to pick up something
J-girl? I've consoled her and she is helping out in treating the other patients
Hucarson, Jackal and others that ran out naked - mad gattuso packed their clothes i have to do something about that guy. he is turning into a menance in this hospital

More updates coming soon
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by lalaboi(m): 1:39am On May 03, 2007
hw can u say chelsea d best team defensively would av performed worst!

chelsea concede dos 3goals witout scoring! never!!! hw van u concede 5goals home and away! and u r talkn shit again!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 1:41am On May 03, 2007
You know what? Let's wait till Saturday okay?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 1:44am On May 03, 2007
Abi o
Saturday is just around the corner
Let me see what JM has to offer now that the rollerskate-mouth had an accident yesterday grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 1:46am On May 03, 2007
haha. Fergusson took his loss like a man and said the better team won. You wanna know what JM did? lol. Cowards, they can never own up to their losses.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 1:46am On May 03, 2007
lalaboi:

hw can u say chelsea d best team defensively would av performed worst!

chelsea concede dos 3goals witout scoring! never!!! hw van u concede 5goals home and away! and you're talkn shit again!

My foot.Dnt even talk abt defence
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 1:48am On May 03, 2007
Dr. Dre:

Abi o
Saturday is just around the corner
Let me see what JM has to offer now that the rollerskate-mouth had an accident yesterday grin

Ha i didnt faint oh.LOL

We still in d double race.We jst had our worst performance and we didnt take our chances(if any).Its sad bt den we lost to a better team compared to Chelsea.Am so glad though grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.