Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503828 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 1:54am On May 03, 2007
Eventhough we had things to complain about, we still accepted the defeat like men
Look at Rooney waving to the fans with his shirt after the match
The ref was indulging Gattuso, blah, blah, blah but we didn't give excuses
It is not that AC Milan is a better team than us, they just had the upper hand today wink

@ 9ja4eva
hahaha
That was Muki's submission and then I replied with the treatments
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:02am On May 03, 2007
I agree with u.

What do u tink of d Man City show?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 2:06am On May 03, 2007
Well, it is a funny position too
Man City will believe that they should capitalize on the form of the team
Our boys also will want to put up a nice game to compensate us for the loss to Milan
So, I kind of expect some fireworks that day smiley
But I believe we should come out good because the boys will want to take the anger out on Man City a city rival at that
Our defence is still a serious issue though sad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:11am On May 03, 2007
Yeah yu right.

We have Vidic(Rio too) back and Evra wld play too so we would have a pretty tight defence.I really hope we get d Premiership done with on Saturday.No doubt we will come out smoking.

Arsenal shld kill Chelsea off for us.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by DrDre1(m): 2:16am On May 03, 2007
That is good but during last night's game, I wished all these defenders were fit for the match
I believe the story would have been a little different even if Milan finally beat us
Anyway, don't worry about Arsenal taking care of Chelsea at the Emirates stadium
Wenger already placed an order for fresh gun powder and dynamite cannon-balls the night they lost to Liverpool grin
I only hope the consignment will arrive in England fresh because those russians are good on the high seas grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 2:17am On May 03, 2007
LOL

I really cnt wait oh,
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by rikkyjen(m): 3:24am On May 03, 2007
Ok, we lost today and all what i see is all sorts of ejaculate spurting on this thread. Its even hard for us to differentiate between the male spurts and the feminine type cheesy.

When we won the first leg with a incriminating -2 goal deficit, i was the first to raise the alarm bell on this thread that its not time for celebration. The boys were extra awful today. Did they think we was playing Watford? Y'all saw how the returning Vidic became Kaka's bit#h, Gattuso owned Ronaldo today as if he was the one who paid Ronaldo's transfer fee from Sporting lisbon.

Its time to rise! I remember telling some random pals ysterday that even if United loose, am having a lovely day cos chelsea has lost too! thats the only thingy consloing me right now!.

This Milan team would demolish 'em KOP's. Gerrard shouldn't just think he can resurrect pool from the dead like 2005. The 05 game was one of those once in a century game.Both teams are trophyless as at this minute, so they would want to pick something for the season.

Nywayz, after this calamitous result, i pity Man City, they would be at the receiving end. Meanwhile, the Arsenal/Chelsea clash would be sumptous to watch. Arsenal would be seeking a revenge, while Chelsea would want to bounce back from the ill luck of their past three games! wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jgirl3: 3:43am On May 03, 2007
rikkyjen:

Its time to rise! I remember telling some random pals ysterday that even if United loose, am having a lovely day because chelsea has lost too! thats the only thingy consloing me right now!.

This Milan team would demolish 'em KOP's. Gerrard shouldn't just think he can resurrect pool from the dead like 2005. The 05 game was one of those once in a century game.Both teams are trophyless as at this minute, so they would want to pick something for the season.

Nywayz, after this calamitous result, i pity Man City, they would be at the receiving end. Meanwhile, the Arsenal/Chelsea clash would be sumptous to watch. Arsenal would be seeking a revenge, while Chelsea would want to bounce back from the ill luck of their past three games! wink
Abi oh! That's my only consolation. If Chelsea had won yesterday, like I said earlier, I would have been in serious tears.
As for Chelsea/Arsenal, I want Arsenal to win smiley smiley smiley
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by manu4laif: 7:55am On May 03, 2007
Sometimes you get lucky when you play badly , yesterday we were not.

This is the first game we will be conceding 3 goals  this season and we could not even score. . .it was that bad. But it's now in the record books so ain't nothing we can do about it. lipsrsealed

There will be an inquest alright but the first thing like Rikky said is to unleash venom on City. That is now the MOST IMPORTANT match of our season.

@Reds,
Accept my compliments on the way we have taken this defeat. Painful as it naturally would be our manager players and we fans have displayed exemplary maturity in conceding defeat to a side that was undoubtedly superior on the night. This does NOT make us weaker but stronger. Some others should learn something from this. cool

WAN UNITED grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by babs787(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2007
Abeg make we hear word jare. You were humiliated. Man. U of all teams, premiership leader!! Even cheksie didnt suffer as you did, you are a real failure. three unreplied goals, disgraceful
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 8:43am On May 03, 2007
[size=16pt]Let somebody shout GATTUSO![/size]  grin   grin   grin  Definitely my man of the match! haa haa haa!  grin   grin

O boy O boy O boy!

Ronaldo looked like such a puppy last night!  grin   grin   grin

I have never felt so good in all my life!  grin   grin   grin   grin

Was that Ronaldo, or was in just an apparition?  shocked   shocked   shocked

Gattuso made him look like the puppy he really is!   grin   grin

Gattuso tamed him well!  grin   grin

So Ronaldo is not invincible after all!  shocked   grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 8:45am On May 03, 2007
Fresh reports just reaching my news desk say that Faggotson created a new record of gum chewing in a football match! shocked shocked

He chewed 11,000 packets of gum! shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 8:47am On May 03, 2007
Rooney for the first time in his life actually looked handsome!  shocked   shocked   shocked

He sqeezed and sqeezed his face and looked so ugly, that his face suddenly turned handsome!    shocked  grin   grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 8:56am On May 03, 2007
That Gattuso is such a bad boy sha! grin grin

See how he mocked the almighty manure! shocked shocked shocked

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 9:02am On May 03, 2007
I can't stop loving this guy! grin grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 9:39am On May 03, 2007
ouch lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i guess this is the definition of playing with passion and flair ; or is it caution and fear ? tongue

rikky,
stop getting hyperbolized.
we had over 4 pages of spam posts for losing a game 2 days ago from ur fellow scummies !
this is just the beginning tongue
did i hear someone say penalties are better ?
3 unreplied goals in 90mins+ that's known as "iwu n-ala !"
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2007
@ Manscum4laif, Rikky and other scummies in the house

You guys should spare us all any explaination(s). Manscum were an embarrashment last night. I can't find any Newspaper article or TV programme that even said anything good about last nights performance.

BBC (that always suck up to the Scum) even goes with the headlines; "Mighty Milan destroy Man Utd" , Man Utd lack maturity , Toothless or tired?.

I won't even bother putting up other sites headlines on that display, can't be bothered tongue

And to even suggest that any other English team wouldn't/couldn't have done better or would have gone out like B@tches is quite funny Arsenal for all their folly and stupid displays against Bolton and Liverpool in the League, still wouldn't have gone out like that. (Even with scanderlous displays against Bayern and Inter in previous CL displays, we still thrashed Inter 5-1 at their home, and beat Bayern 1-0 at highbury, Bleep we even scored a consolation goal at Munich).

Like Wormy said, Where was the Passion and flair we have been hearing about. I guess when Kaka said you guys played like Brazil, he was talking about Brazilla!! The Female Youth Brazillian National team.

Now to show your lack of class as well, most scummies are wishing Liverpool bad luck!! Yet you all accuse others of having beef for your club, and paint the Chelski fans as being Sore Losers Guess we can all see that madness runs in every family.

Like i keep telling you scummies, SHUT UP TILL YOU WIN SOMETHING!! Yesterday i said; You earn the right to Win the UEFA CL, now Fergie is blaming the Prem

http://football.guardian.co.uk/championsleague200607/story/0,,2071285,00.html

I thought Sir Alex never whines like a b@tch Hmmm maybe that was his Twin brother undecided

Trying to review this game is a waste of bleeping time. tongue Did King Vidic not play Was the PFA player of the Season not playing Was Wazza not on the Pitch Was scholesy given a Red card The so called Best Left Back Heinze was around now

What a Joke tongue You guys might have a shadow of the Prem (and that is still in the balance and not done and dusted) and it might be 50/50 for the FA Cup (Man!! After that display, Jose and Chelsea might decide to boycott the FA Cup, so as to spare us another Free Flowing Scum display, just like the one we were served last night tongue). but at least we can have some peace and quiet. All this talk of Trebles and Quadruples was becoming disgusting (now some scummies are shouting DOUBLE!! DOUBLE!! Will these Clowns ever learn CLOWNS save the shouting till when you are holding the Trophies up, not Beforehand tongue)

Will give another analysis of that travesty last night, later in the day, when i can be bother (and recovered from having my eyes sore from watching United Players being love-vendor SLAPPED AROUND like the B@tches they are).

Must have been the 7-1 score line that gave them balls undecided, Guess Milan showed all and sundry how to Castrate a Red Devil cool. As Some one said last night; The Red Devils were made to look like the Red Muppets in Italy tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by dkingsgirl(f): 10:46am On May 03, 2007
@Razorr

i'm holding my sides please please stop, sorry i watched for 90 mins but i cant remember if Rooney was in the match.

if Gattuso runs past Ronaldo he falls to the ground what happened to him?

what a lose

Blues i remain
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2007
the night everything went wrong embarassed

the team i saw yesterday was not a manutd team. it had to be maybe watword in the AIG jersey. i mean, wat happenend to the usual free flowing attacking manutd i know?. embarassed
we were behind in every ball. even when we had possession, we were reluctant to move forward. as if we were protecting a lead we never had.
there was no run from either rooney or ronaldo, giggs was just strolling up and down the pitch.
there was no urgency from united. we were just too relaxed.
We gave away goals very cheaply and at this level you can't do that. Credit to Milan though, they pressed us really well and were very well prepared. They were certainly sharper and quicker to the ball. . . .even with old men sad angry

no excuses. we were beaten well, but if it had been a goal it would av been good. but 3 is not something i can swallow.
Dida did not make a save, cos we did not take a freaking shot at him.

fergie's decision to play 4-5-1 added to our problems. that gives u 5 people in the midfield with only rooney upfront. this became very counterproductive especially when milan took total control of the middle.
After the first half, i'ld av expected a reverse of strategy. play 4-4-2. we are more potent in attack with that formation.
bring in saha and allow rooney, ronaldo and giigs to run at the old milan defence, but none of this happened

no excuses, i'll say again. but it shouldn't av ended that way. we didn't even get a goal. no crosses, no near chances, not even a single counter attack!!!!!.  embarassed

i'm still trying to figure out wat went wrong.
Fatigue?? Fear  Lack of experience at big moments?
Watever it is , we need to put our house in order cos May 19 is here.

we'll surely recover and i pity man city. . .

4 more matches this season. the prem and the FA cup. . .
need to be at our best in all 4.

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 10:53am On May 03, 2007
Nice writeup
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:01am On May 03, 2007
JustKunmi, let me put you out of your misery and tell you what happened: -    grin   grin   grin

As soon as Ronaldo got into the pitch, he took one look at Gattuso and started to pee in his pants!    grin   grin

Gattuso gave him a wicked intimidating stare and said: - "Hey! Look here puppy, you better behave yourself or daddy would give you a good spank!"

As soon as Ronaldo heard those words, his heartbeat double tremendously!  shocked   grin  He come begin dey fear!   grin

The bottom line is that you guys were absolutely outclassed and intimidated!  grin   grin

You should all go and bury your fine heads in shame!  grin   grin   grin

I have said it before and would repeat myself, Ronaldo is still a little puppy who can be tamed by the right master! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:05am On May 03, 2007
I jst dnt get dis thing.Chelsea had deir so called experienced players on the pitch yesterday and they cldnt do anything against Liverpool.Milan performed today and everyone is saying stuff.

Na wa for dis beef oh

United iz still da best.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by atiku07(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2007
so u are trying to say u guys fielded inexperienced players

hahaha
kakaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:10am On May 03, 2007
9ja4eva baby, I would help you out of your own misery as well!   cry   cry

You see, the big difference between Chelsea's match and your own is that Chelsea was not humiliated as you were!

Chelsea looked tired and even had some chances but you guys on the other hand did not take a single shot at the goal keeper!  shocked   shocked

The goal keeper could have as well had lay down on the pitch and slept off throughout the match!

What a nice ass-whooping display!   grin   grin   grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 11:13am On May 03, 2007
BEST AT WHAT

If United feel that being Local champions (like Arsenal were always refered to) is being the Best, FFS what will Liverpool fans feel Going for their 7th CL Final and 6th CL trophy

Pls dude!! SPARE US tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:16am On May 03, 2007
Well well whats d issue with yàll now.

We still in d race for d double and we still d best.You were nt humilated my foot(After d mouth making).If we had penalties we wldnt have missed it like dt gurl.

D truth remains Chelsea was poor and we were poor too grin grin grin

U have Arsenal to think of on Saturday cos d inform Arsenal wld do u more harm u know.

Manchester United da best grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:17am On May 03, 2007
pls can anyone tell me about the patients? grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by viee(f): 11:18am On May 03, 2007
@ razorr

lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ronaldo will never forget baba gatusso in a hurry!

made the PFA player of the year look like Nairaland FC top player!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by atiku07(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2007
see razorr baby no mind 9jaeva na so him mouth dey always run like tap water no be him fault.
kaka ni joo

the guy useless man u chei

and millan there is still one more mission kill off liver pool abeg

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:20am On May 03, 2007
lol

Kai na wa for haterz oh
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 11:20am On May 03, 2007
viee:

[size=16pt]Ronaldo will never forget baba gatusso in a hurry!

made the PFA player of the year look like Nairaland FC top player![/size]

grin grin grin grin grin

Haa haa haa haa haa!

@Mukina
9ja4eva is the first patient! He has not been able to breath properly since last night!   grin   grin
Please rush him to the emergency ward!  grin   grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:22am On May 03, 2007
lmao

Razorr sure in d hospital now.Thank God u got urself back.

Okay what happens if we win d double and haterz win nothing

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.