Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,806 members, 7,862,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (503703 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2007
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JBe66ajTAQ /] Manchester United vs Urawa Reds[/url]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2007
Monday next match
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2007
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8a3tWTIyWc /]Manchester United vs Seoul[/url]
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2007
them go finish united very soon.

u no see how those KWARA UNITED ABI UWRA united just dey misplace una. van dersar don dey tire
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2007
I have a dream. . .

That manscum would be relegated by May 2008. . . grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by VOR(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2007
Razorr:

I have a dream. . .

That manscum would be relegated by May 2008. . . grin cheesy

What a pity that such a picture of beauty and elegance should be such a hata. angry angry sad sad
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2007
VOR:

What a pity that such a picture of beauty and elegance

Why. . . Thanks for the compliment. kiss grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2007
Razorr. . . beta wake up from your nightmare!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2007
[url=http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_2608183,00.html]SAF is up to his mind games again.[/url] This time his trying to take off the imminent pressure from his team after his latest buys.

Loud mouth is scared.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2007
Somze what mind games? What exactly are you talkin about? Dont you think it would be so much easier for everyone if you just posted a link at least to back up your post?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by somze(f): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2007
click the underlined sentence in my previous post.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2007
My bad!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2007
@ J-K,

What is really going on with Heinze?
Is this how he wants to repay Fergie's loyalty to him in his months of injury?
Going to the SCOUSERS from Man Utd is almost an abomination . . . . . . I think it's his agent that is making prickish moves as Heinze himself is yet to speak to Fergie.

I also heard Ljunberg is about to be unveiled by West Ham today.
Things are really moving . . . . . .This might be the most exciting season ever in the history of the Prem.
FIFA and FA are meeting this afternoon to resolve Tevez's deal.
I hope they come out with something good.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2007
Eggert expects Tevez exit

West Ham chairman Eggert Magnusson has conceded he expects Carlos Tevez to leave Upton Park.

Manchester United have lined up a deal to sign the Argentine international, but the move has been held up over a wrangle over Tevez's ownership.

West Ham and Tevez's representatives are at loggerheads over the player's contract with United waiting to see if the forward can make the move to Old Trafford before the start of the season.

Fifa, the FA and the Premier League are due to meet to discuss Tevez's contract situation with West Ham and the player's representatives are keen for the issue to be resolved one way or the other.

West Ham have been resolute in their bid to keep Tevez, but Magnusson has now admitted the Argentine international looks set to move on.

"At the moment, he's our player but he wants to play in the Champions League," Magnusson told Swedish daily Aftonbladet.

"I think he will be leaving soon."

http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=478264&CPID=8&clid=21&lid=4161&title=Eggert+expects+Tevez+exit

signs of the the handwritings on the wall
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2007
Perhaps SUNDERLAND might just grab tevez this time grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2007
Liverpool lawyers to chase Heinze transfer

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has confirmed the club's lawyers are working on forcing through a deal for Manchester United defender Gabriel Heinze after his initial bid for the player was rejected.

Recent speculation has linked the Reds with an offer in the region of £7million for the Argentina full-back, but any move appeared to have been ruled out by United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

But Benitez has refused to back down in his pursuit of the 29-year-old and has revealed: 'We made an offer which they rejected.

'The lawyers are now working on it and so we have to wait. He's a good player.'

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=17491.5856;num_replies=5915
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2007
Heinze determined to fight for his shirt.

Heinze has been linked with a transfer to United's Premier League rivals Liverpool, but Old Trafford manager Sir Alex Ferguson has previously dismissed the move and is confident the Argentina defender will report for pre-season training.

However, Heinze, who is on a short break before returning to action after competing in the Copa America, has now stated that he deserves a United starting role.

"I will only leave if Alex Ferguson says to my face I do not enter in his plans," Heinze told the News of the World.

"I don't consider myself inferior to anyone.

"This is a delicate subject, especially for the fans.

"I believe that to leave United for Liverpool would not be understood by them."

Heinze has made 75 United starts since a £6.9million move from Paris Saint Germain in 2004, but last season he lost his place in Ferguson's first-team to Patrice Evra.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=478091&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=3&title=Heinze+wants+starting+role
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2007
[size=18pt]Injured Scholes returns home[/size]

Paul Scholes has been sent home from Manchester United's tour of Asia after picking up an injury.

The former England international was absent from the United side that played Shenzhen FC on Monday as the Premier League champions continued their tour of Asia.

It is not known the full nature of the injury, but Scholes underwent a scan on the problem on Sunday.

United's medical staff have decided to take no risks on the injury and Scholes will now make his way back to Manchester five days early.

Old Trafford boss Sir Alex Ferguson will be hoping that the injury to Scholes is not serious and that the midfielder will be fit to start the new season next month.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2007
Anutha match-practice for Man Utd.
Shenzen 0-6 Man Utd and Ronaldo and Rooney keep scoring again and again.
Nani also scored on his debut and he celebrated wiv a crazy somersault.

Wazza, O'Shea and Eagles all found the net as United ran rings around the home side.
I think its time for these boys to face Inter Milan.
Letz see how they cope facing a tough opposition.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2007
[size=18pt]Fifa may not rule on Tevez saga[/size]

[size=14pt]Fifa says it may not have the authority to intervene in the Carlos Tevez saga.[/size]

Manchester United and West Ham have asked world football's governing body to settle a dispute over who owns the 23-year-old Argentina striker.

Fifa held a meeting with the Football Association on Monday but had yet to make a decision whether they would help in resolving the affair.

Earlier, Fifa's Andreas Herren told BBC Sport: "We will have to find out if we can rule on the matter."

The Tevez dispute revolves around his ownership, with suitors Manchester United unsure who to pay a reported £30m fee.

Tevez is registered as a West Ham player, but businessman Kia Joorabchian claims he owns the striker's economic rights and is therefore entitled to any transfer fee.

However, the Hammers ripped up an agreement they had with Joorabchian - which broke Premier League rules - and they now claim any deal with United can only go ahead with their say-so.

The Premier League is also insisting that any fee must go to West Ham.

However, Herren said that Fifa does not have such a strict ruling on third-party ownership in contrast to the Premier League.

"I know third-party ownership is not favoured in England, but national legislation varies from one country to another and we do not specifically look after the interests of one country's football organisation," added Herren.

"According to our lawyers, Fifa does not carry such an explicit prohibition of third-party ownership as in England."

If Fifa opts to take on the case then the organisation's Dispute Resolution Chamber (DRC) will come into play.

"The DRC will only be employed once the Fifa administration has analysed the case and the documentation has been submitted by all parties," said Herren.

"It is made up of the player's and the club's representatives in order to ensure all parties are represented."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6911723.stm
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2007
Bu haaa haaa haaa haaa

Talk about a deadlock! grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2007
Razorr stop na grin

Rooney is already dreaming of playing with his twin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2007
Let him keep dreaming.

Don't mind the yeye scummies. Counting their eggs before they hatched. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2007
umhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

gals, dnt u think we are tresspasing, grin grin grin

u know, its not like we belong here, gatekeepers and local dogs are around ooooooooooo
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2007
@ Razorr,

Seems u dont understand what is happening.
Whatever happens, Man Utd wins.
Eggert confirmed this morning he thinks Tevez wants to play in the Champions League and he will let him go.
Worst case scenario. . . . . . The 2 parties will work out something and let Tevez come to Man Utd.
I am 100% certain Tevez will not play for the HAMMERS next season. Nothing is as sure as that.
No one else is bidding for Tevez so Man Utd wins in all fronts whether FIFA can decide or not.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2007
we dey  fear? tongue

oya razorr stop na grin rooney was dreaming o grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by jejelolatu(f): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2007
fear? umhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but i would rather be bitten by a butty dog than a rabies stricken local bingo grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2007
No no Jackal. It's you that doesn't understand.

Kia wouldn't stand down on his claims to Tevez.

The Prem would not go back on its decision stating that Manure must only deal with West Ham because it would be really embarrasing.

And Fifa may not be able to resolve the dispute.

The only way you can sign Tevez is if the Prem backs down, which they won't or if Fifa steps in, which may not happen, according to that article.

The only way forward for Tevez may be to leave England. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2007
Admit it Jackie boy. . . You have just hit a deadlock.

Even SAF admitted that he may not get the boy.

Get over it! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2007
I will remind you.
KJ has got the economic rights on TEVEZ and not the HAMMERS.
United's lawyers are saying TEVEZ can have his medicals but Gill wanted FIFA to see to it first.
If FIFA says they can't handle it then TEVEZ will jet in again and complete his medicals.

FA wont do shyte to Man Utd.
KJ has evidences capable of destroying the FA over West Ham's saga with Sheffield United.
Its what the whole Manchester fans are waiting for.
I can guarantee u Tevez will be unveiled in the next few weeks.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2007
@Jackal

Scholesy injured?

thats bad news for u guys o!!! lipsrsealed

the reports say he might be out for a month, but being an arugbo, the injury might take more time to heal tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2007
Jackal:

FA wont do shyte to Man Utd.
KJ has evidences capable of destroying the FA over West Ham's saga with Sheffield United.

You and I know that none of that would happen. Stop lying to yourself. grin  grin  At the end of the day, the Prem would put pressure on Tevez, behind the scenes, to leave England. They would do that rather than face the consequences. It's not only in the NFA that corruption exists my dear.  grin  grin

kitaun:

the reports say he might be out for a month, but being an arugbo, the injury might take more time to heal tongue

haa haa haaa
Kitaun you dey crase o.  grin  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.