Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,322 members, 7,867,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (504285 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kitaun(m): 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2007
@Razorr

but na true na!

most people actually forget that Scholesy is the pivot of that team, without him lets see how Manscum will cope in their first few mathces cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2007
@ Dr Kit,

The reverse is the case.
When they say 4 weeks its actually gonna be 2 weeks.
Besides, do u know how many United players that can fit in that role?
Giggs, O'shea, Fletcher, Anderson, Hargreaves, Smithy and Carrick.
We got replacements all over the place so we won't miss him.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 4:13am On Jul 24, 2007
Tevez is going to be a Manchester United player soon.

Scholsey well we get replacements.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 4:21am On Jul 24, 2007
9ja4eva:

Tevez is NOT going to be a Manchester United player soon.

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 4:22am On Jul 24, 2007
FIFA na so u talk?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 5:44am On Jul 24, 2007
wetin do ur ear?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2007
grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2007
The funniest thing about this Tevez soap opera grin is that he might turn out to be a flop.

Remember Baptista? Sheva? grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2007
Another funny thing here is that Manscum dug their own graves themselves by being quite happy to exclude West Ham from all negotiations. You insisted on dealing with Kia directly. It was only what the PREM intervened that you started to talk to west ham.

If you guys weren't so stupid and pompous, Tevez might have been a Manure player by now. But no, you just couldn't see yourselves giving a 'small' team like West Ham 30 million Pounds.

If you had given the cash to West Ham, they might have settled Kia quietly and the issue would not have been blown openly. 30 million pounds is enough money for two parties to share and be happy with.

You guys make me so sick. embarassed

Scum team. angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2007
And finally. . .

The funniest fact of them all - The one that get's me laughing my ass off, is that if the FA is to go by the books, Manscum would have to be punished for violating its rules by going on to 'agree personal terms' with Tevez (acording to Gill), without being given permission to do so by West Ham.

Haa haa haa. . .  Wouldn't it be just grand if Manscum ends up not getting Tevez and being punished at the same time? grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2007
I hope they get Tevez anyway becos the guy is wack.

Becos he hit a purple patch towards the end of the season, everyone thinks he is the s**t.

Well he is s**t alright
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2007
@ Razorr,

Worry more about ur club, leave Man Utd and Tevez alone.
I cannot understand why u have multiple erections for Tevez when there are contract log-jams in Chelsea.
Man Utd will sign Tevez whether the FA likes it or not.
Eggert himself has conceded he will let Tevez go and play Champions league in a bigger club.
Tevez will not play anywhere else apart from Man Utd?

On the issue of flopping, u can dismiss that with the back of ur hand.
Tevez is not a new-comer. He already had a brilliant season in a smaller club and has adapted very well to the pace of the English league.
Carlos will set the league ablaze if he joins United. U don't need a rocket-science brain to work that out.
United will score more goals, win more matches and almost certainly, retain the title.
Check. . . .  Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez and Nani . . . . . . The best young talents in the world.
Only Barcelona's fantastic four is better than United's attack line.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2007
Jackal:

when there are contract log-jams in Chelsea.

I don't know what you're talking about here. Things are going on smoothly in ma house. No controversies. Everyone is happy. cool

Jackal:

Man Utd will sign Tevez whether the FA likes it or not.
Eggert himself has conceded he will let Tevez go and play Champions league in a bigger club.
Tevez will not play anywhere else apart from Man Utd?

I have never heard such a bag of bullshit being spat from the mouth of one single individual in my entire life.
Jackal, you're a clown.
Who told you Tevez has a say in where he goes. My dear, let me break it down for you to understand. The only person that has a say in where Tevez plays is Kia. That is what 'econimic rights' mean. And that's the truth that West Ham and the Prem are trying to cover up. Tevez CANNOT single handedly decide on his fate.

If I were you Jackal, I would go and plead with Kia and Ham to settle this issue behind the scenes and agree to split the 30 mil they get from you. That is the only way you guys would get Tevez before August 31st. grin grin

Jackal:

On the issue of flopping, u can dismiss that with the back of your hand.

Yea. Just as we dismissed the posibility of Sheva or Baptista flopping.  tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2007
I am yet to see anyone better than u that spits shyte.
Baptista and Sheva? They were new-comers to the league and they flopped big time.
Tevez has already finished a season at West Ham and he single-handedly got the Hammers out of Relegation waters.
If Tevez can shine in a team with 2 good players, i wonder what he will be in a team of 20 good players. grin

You don't seem to understand what is going on?
KIA wants Tevez to go to Man Utd, Hammers are willing to sell to Man Utd. The issue here is where the funds should go to.
Its different from Hammers not wanting to sell or KIA not wanting to let Carlos go to Man Utd in the case of Obi Mikel.
The only club willing to buy here is Man Utd so there can be no doubts Tevez will end up a Man Utd player.

If FA/FIFA rules West Ham have no economic rights whatsoever on Carlos Tevez, Tevez will become a free agent and that means he can JOIN Man Utd at any time during the season without worrying about any shitty transfer window.
The August 31 deadline will not affect him as he would have become a free agent.
No matter how u look at it, United hold all the 4 aces.
If West Ham wins, Tevez will join United, If KIA wins Tevez will still join Man Utd.
Should both of them win, Tevez will definitely join Man Utd.
The only way Tevez cannot join Man Utd is if FA/FIFA decides not to intervene on the matter which is IMPOSSIBLE.
Do u now understand the situation, DUMBO? kiss kiss

The contract logjams at Chelsea is Lampard and Terry's situation.
I can understand Terry demanding a pay rise after getting 70k a week throughout last season but Fat Frank?
C'mon . . . . . What makes him better than Obi Mikel? Zilch.
The $64,000 questioon here is why does Fat Frank gets booed anytime he wears the 3-LIONS shirt?
We can understand why Cristiano gets booed in England ----He got Rooney out in a world cup match and England lost the match, quite understandable!!!!!!
But why does Frank get booed?
Well . . . . .its because the whole country has BELATEDLY come to the conclusion that Lampard is a bag of bollocks who can't play football to save his momma's life in ICU.
He is another example of a national deception. shocked shocked shocked
Roman, sell Lampard now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2007
Jackal, you dey crase! Sheva was the second best player in the world! shocked I'm pretty sure even you didn't expect him to flop. Wanna know why he flopped? I'll tell you - He got too comfortable. He had just signed a fat contract and he lost concentration and discipline.
It can happen to anyone, even Tevez. Tevez was playing his heart out at Ham because he wanted to be noticed and now he's reaping the reward of his actions. Playing in manure can make him too comfortable and hence become complacent. It has happened before.

But that's not important for now.

What is important is the issue at hand.
You say that the only problem is where the money goes, but I can tell you that that is a very serious problem.
You better start praying that Kia is a gentlemen and not some crazy warlord (which I suspect he is) and he agrees to settle with West Ham quietly. My dear, if Kia refuses to pipe down, you may not get Tevez until January, which is fine with me. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2007
Jackal:

The only way Tevez cannot join Man Utd is if FA/FIFA decides not to intervene on the matter which is IMPOSSIBLE.

DUMBO, do you read the papers?

[size=13pt]"Fifa is expected to decide on Tuesday whether, as the world governing body, it can help resolve the long-running Carlos Tevez affair."[/size] -bbc

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6912571.stm
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2007
I guess someone needs to offer to teach our boy here, Jackal, some English. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2007
Sweety, let's be patient for a while, ok?

We'll know in a couple of hours whether Fifa would do jack or just decide to sit on the fence and watch the drama unfold. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2007
By the way Jackal, stop trying to deviate from the topic. We both know I'm too smart to fall for that. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2007
@ Razorr,

If KIA pipes down, West Ham will sell to Man Utd.
If West Ham pipes down, KIA will sell to Man Utd.
Where the money goes shouldnt have been a problem but the English FA are always making stupid laws to back up their own selfish interests.
Other leagues in Europe see nothing wrong with 3rd parties in transfer deals but not the EPL.
Anyways,
The only sure thing here is Tevez will NOT play for West Ham United next season.
Its surer than the rising of the sun in the east.

Shevchenko flopped because Mourinho could not work his highly defensive team around Sheva.
It had nothing to do with the player, Mourinho's defensive and cautious style of play was the major factor why Shevchenko flopped.
Kezman. . . .Check.  Crespo . . . .Check   Gudjohnsen. . . . Check    Drogba(1st 2 seasons). . . . . .Check.
It means in 3 seasons under Jose Mourinho, Chelsea has been able to produce just a single potent striker in Didier Drogba.
If u bring Leo Messi, Luca Toni, Samuel Etoo and Henry to Chelsea, they will still struggle to score goals because Mourinho is not adventurous.
His policy has always been defend, defend and defend plus lunge long balls forward and lets hope they make mistakes. grin grin grin
Any striker in the world MUST flop at Chelsea. Its not a myth, its a FACT.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:26am On Jul 24, 2007
Jackal:

Where the money goes shouldnt have been a problem but the English FA are always making stupid laws to back up their own selfish interests.

And there lies your problem. . .

Jackal:

The only sure thing here is Tevez will NOT play for West Ham United next season.
Its surer than the rising of the sun in the east.

Haaa haaa haaa
You remind me of a certain mad man who goes about on my street singing, dancing, chanting and acting like a prophet. The funny thing is that he really believes he's a prophet and can see into the future.

Oh ma dayzzzz. . .   grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2007
The only lunatic here is U.
U still cannot read between the lines.
FIFA will decide who gets the money and United will pay the party handsomely.
I dont really see how that is difficult unless the Hammers are not selling and believe me Hammers will sell.
They bought Ljunberg because they now know its INEVITABLE Carlos will leave for United.

CARLOS TEVEZ will be a MAN UNITED PLAYER in the coming weeks.
Why are u concerned about this issue?
TEVEZ is neither a Chelsea target nor a Chelsea player so whats the fuss about?
I think someone is scared shitless here. They can see it coming.
Anutha 8 point lead by Christmas, Another Premiership title for Man United, Another Man United dominance in 2007/08.
U aint seen nothing yet.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:46am On Jul 24, 2007
Jackal Jackal Jackal

What am I going to do with ya?

Has it occurred to your pea-sized brain that Ham bought Freddie because he was affordable?   3 million pounds for pete's sake!  shocked
How the Bleep is Freddie supposed to step into Tevez's shoes?

Exchanging banter with you is getting tiring. I'm going to find something better to do.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2007
Exactly!!!! You took that from me mouth.
Go and find something to do. Try sewing for a start or think deep about Chelsea's chances of bouncing back.
That should use up your time and stop arguing over what u don't know.

Secondly, lemme make it clear that the size of a brain has nuthing to do with its efficiency.
If this is so, then Gorillas, Elephants and Whales should be the smartest animals in the world.
You are too shallow-minded to know all these things so i wont even bother trying to impart knowledge into ur dank senses.
Pay attention and learn when i spew.
Raise ur IQ levelz.

Man Utd is on top of their game at the moment. They are simply UNSTOPPABLE.
If u compare the signings of both clubs then u know the tide has changed. Sidwell? Ben Haim? Pizarro?
Surely, Roman Abrahamovic has tightened his pockets and has refused to splash money on more flops.
The last time i checked, his position has dropped from the 11th richest man in the world to 16th.
Mourinho has succeeded in eating into Roman's vaults. grin grin

Mourinho has confirmed he will mellow down this new season--Thanks to Ferguson for deflating his ego.
Jose should ask around what Sir Alex did to Kevin Keegan's career. Maybe Jose forgot Fergie's been here for 21 years and he is the master of mind games. Jose must now learn to keep his trap shut and tread with care.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2007
[size=18pt]Fifa will not rule on Tevez saga[/size] grin grin grin

[size=13pt]Fifa has recommended that the Carlos Tevez dispute should go to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.[/size]

The Argentina striker wants to join Manchester United, but West Ham and businessman Kia Joorabchian both claim to own the player.

The Football Association asked the world governing body to rule on the matter but a Fifa spokesman said: "The recommendation is to go to CAS."

CAS is yet to comment on whether it will hear the case.

United are expected to pay up to £30m for Tevez, but the transfer has reached an impasse over who should receive the fee.

Tevez is registered as a West Ham player, but Joorabchian claims he still owns the striker's economic rights and is therefore entitled to the transfer fee.

However, West Ham ripped up an agreement they had with Joorabchian - which broke Premier League rules - and they now claim any deal with United can only go ahead with their say-so.

The Premier League is also insisting that any fee must go to West Ham.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6912571.stm
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2007
Haaa haaa haaa haaaa haaaaa

And the drama continues! grin

I no talk am? grin grin

Where is that big mouth Jackal? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2007
Damn!

Sometimes I think I'm a witch. grin

How did I know that this was going to happen? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2007
Eeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaa

Poor Manscum. . . cry

Everyone hates you guys, even Fifa. cry

Oh ma dayzzzzz grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2007
You have just showed that u are a semi-illiterate.
FIFA not ruling on this issue does not mean Tevez can't come to Man United.
FIFA does not normally decide on this kind of transfer as it is a local transfer within the same country.
The 3rd party issue is legal in some countries but not anymore in England so i aint surprised FIFA can't do shit.
Whether CAS decides on it or not. . . . . . . .  .Tevez will not wear a West Ham jersey next season.

He has told Magnusson and West Ham to rip up whatever contracts they had in the past.
KIA owns Tevez's economic rights so the deal can definitely go on with or without FA's blessings.
United lawyers are confident the deal can be sealed but GILL thought FIFA might be able to rule on the impasse.
Its good news for United fans that FIFA can't do shyte about it.

United wins no matter what happens.
West Ham will sell to Man Utd if they get the economic rights on Tevez
KIA will sell to Man Utd if he gets the economic rights on Tevez.
Tevez is definitely not going back to the HAMMERS so the issue can resolve itself naturally.
The matter CAN ONLY go to the CAS if all the parties involved agrees to it.
Its now a case between Tevez and West Ham and with KIA's evidences against the Hammers. . . . . . .West Ham will back off.
Say if, hypothetically, the CAS decides to rule on it. What is the solution?
CAS of course will also say there's nuthing much they can do about it and a solution must present itself before the 31st of August.
I am loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2007
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jackal, you're a clown. How come it took you so long to come up with an answer? grin cheesy

Let me tell you what will happen.

The issue will go to CAS and we all know what that means - It will take months for the issue to be resolved, go ask anyone. grin grin

Carlos Tevez would be forced to play for West Ham next season, but he might refuse to play. He might go on strike, refuse to come to training, e.t.c  or not commit too much to the club, which would be bad for his career.

How would any of these benefit you?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2007
You are such a laugh.
CAS will be faster than FIFA as FIFA lawyers even recommended it.
Mikel Obi's case took FIFA forever to resolve and it was FERGIE that even made the deal possible at the end of a year-long wait. tongue
Its the fastest way of resolving the issue and i am confident United will land their man.
Meanwhile, remember what happened when Essien refused to train with his teammates at Lyon when Chelsea was bidding?
How long can u keep an unhappy player in your team who is worth 30 million pounds? Eggert will sell him faster than Mc Donalds sell their Big Mac.
Its so sure Tevez is going one way and that way is Old Trafford.
The Hammers and KIA are all happy to sell to Man Utd. The only snag is where the fees go to.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tevez's jersey is waiting for him at OT.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2007
The only question you guys should be asking yourselves now is this: - Is he worth it?

He didn't do that much last season, he only shined towards the end of the season and in Copa america, he was average, barely visible.

You guys are just a bunch of greedy glutons. Why do you want to buy a player you don't really need? The guy's play pattern is too similar to Rooney's for Pete's sake! angry

You guys are greedy bastards! First Tevez, now Heinze. And you'll be wondering why everyone hates you!

F*ucking scummies! embarassed angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.